Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (48205 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Mcslize: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=qmd24 post=80411871][/quote]

You supposed know if you are a guy abi have you dated any Nigeria girl wey dey pet you, dey shower you with gifts, dey sort out bills with you without asking and all of that? Let us know o.

Thats the koko. Some people dey date themselves. I see many guys using the phrase, I love her and she is the one I want to settle down with when the said girl such a guy is referring is not even taking him seriously.

Na guys like that girls dey catch mugu.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided

Jealousy kill u there grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by goodnewscliff(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2019
b4 a guy wee cheat on this one,, e go reason am wella........ cry cry cry

if na to cheat on d Nigerian amaka,, no second thoughts naaa

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Paulo3ree(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.
"behind/beside every successful man their is a woman"
The mechanical ones even say it too

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Words are very powerful. Always say the right words and impact people's lives positively....

Click on my signature or profile for the sale of this Foreign used beautiful machine. Peugeot 407 EW12 engine 6 gears. Car runs on 6.5litres for every 100km. Confirmed not theoretical. Friday bonus.... bring a buyer and get a huge weekend share...

In the world of today, who still dey drive Peugeot, when efficient ,cheap, fuel conserving and reliable Toyota full everywhere. Peugeot is now the Nokia of today's auto mobile. RIP Peugeot ,until we meet again, I doubt we will.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Iziquiel(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
you have said wise words, i see all this small children comment and i laugh. They seem not to what life is ,they still want Disney fairy tales . lol.

Personally, the lady did well but if i were her brother ,i will not advice her to marry him. What happens in the marriage when the kids come in and she does not have the time to attend to his "seasonal depression "?. How many more seasons does she have to deal with his on and off depression? Too much responsibility to take for another person's life if you ask me.
You should delete this quote, it betrays everything love stands for.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Our own girls for here,nah to dey collect money for registration dating b dia own grin grin

True love still exist,if you’ve found one keep dem,and if u r still searching,keep trying

U are talking of two days, some ask u on the first day, one once asked me for 7k on the first day we just met, I was like , WTF, even guy man no dey bill client first day
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mknigeriagreat: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Nthrone:

In the world of today, who still dey drive Peugeot, when efficient ,cheap, fuel conserving and reliable Toyota full everywhere. Peugeot is now the Nokia of today's auto mobile. RIP Peugeot ,until we meet again, I doubt we will.

A kid way of talking. We still dive it.... come to abuja or north and make thus statement.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

Finish it with most Nigerian girls with entitlement spirit
there are good Nigerian girls but it will be hard for a Nigerian girl to do this because of the fuucked up environment she was raised
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
you have said wise words, i see all this small children comment and i laugh. They seem not to what life is ,they still want Disney fairy tales . lol.

Personally, the lady did well but if i were her brother ,i will not advice her to marry him. What happens in the marriage when the kids come in and she does not have the time to attend to his "seasonal depression "?. How many more seasons does she have to deal with his on and off depression? Too much responsibility to take for another person's life if you ask me.
depression is not a permanent ailment
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

A kid way of talking. We still dive it.... come to abuja or north and make thus statement.

Am no kid bro, just telling you the truth, don't worry u go sell ur car...

Just want to tell u that Toyota is far better.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Godson26: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2019
not our Nigerian girlfriend there own na hell.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mknigeriagreat: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Nthrone:

Am no kid bro, just telling you the truth, don't worry u go sell ur car...

Just want to tell u that Toyota is far better.

A matured person will shut his mouth about a mattet that doesnt concern him. We drive it and love it. Grow up.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by trumpcoat(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Spouse should add value to each other lives do not make situations worse for each other.
Meanwhile let's make your house and offices beautiful with paintings and wallpapers/wallpannels.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

A matured person will shut his mouth about a mattet that doesnt concern him. We drive it and love it. Grow up.

A kid fears to speak up, a mature one doesn't, A selfish guy sees the truth as a threat. Get sense.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

A kid fears to speak up, a mature one doesn't, A selfish and insecure guy sees the truth as a threat or an attack. Get sense, learn how to handle the truth, because its the truth, that will make u a good business man.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mknigeriagreat: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Nthrone:

A kid fears to speak up, a mature one doesn't, A selfish guy sees the truth as a threat. Get sense.

God will provide money for you so that your thinking wont be limited. You will soon breakthrough boy. Dont worry with time.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Skmoda360(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

there are good Nigerian girls but it will be hard for a Nigerian girl to do this because of the fuucked up environment she was raised
It's just few but it's gonna be very hard to get that kinda girl...
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Teejayphillip(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Nthrone:

U are talking of two days, some ask u on the first day, one once asked me for 7k on the first day we just met, I was like , WTF, even guy man no dey bill client first day

Dis matter weak me olorun... Abeg Shey space dey urside wey I fit faint grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

God will provide money for you so that your thinking wont be limited. You will soon breakthrough boy. Dont worry with time.

I ain't lacking, God have provided me with money already, I have driven Peugeot,and I am driving Toyota,I noticed a difference, in the 1999s check governor's convoys, it was all Peugeot but now, u can't see one Peugeot there, it is Toyota, it doesn't have to do with money, it is taste and delivery.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Is it because you're a divorced old cargo?

E Pele o, brother married young cargo undecided
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mknigeriagreat: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Nthrone:

I ain't lacking, God have provided me with money already, I have driven Peugeot,and I am driving Toyota,I noticed a difference, in the 1999s check governor's convoys, it was all Peugeot but now, u can't see one Peugeot there, it is Toyota, it doesn't have to do with money, it is taste and delivery.

How to know a poor man.. pray for him he starts making boast of how many ferarris are in his garage. That said I will still repeat myself. Come to Abuja or north in general and make that childish first statement again. What you dont know about you keep your mouth shut. Did you see the location of the car I am selling? Have you seen the 508s, the 408s, the 3008s, the new ones around? Oh sorry osogbo where you live they dont drive such there. That you have driven 504 or 404 doesnt mean you have driven peugeot. There are peugeots and there are peugeots.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2019
mikejj:
. but what do our Nigerian ladies do ..even if the guy is dieing they won't know,only makeups up and down.. see romance.. bia coman write my own letters.. grin
Are you depressed? grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

It's just few but it's gonna be very hard to get that kinda girl...
due to their upbringing, most Nigerian girls don't actually see a man as something that need love. they feel they only need to be with him while they get all the care and love in return

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Laryne:

Nigerian girls are so disappointing. Imagine the kind of question you opened your mouth to ask. It says a lot about you though.
Indeed, behaviourist
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2019
freemi:
one toxic gf type spotted
You think?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Olamigenius(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Am falling into the Ocean of Love right now ..

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Evangkatsoulis: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Mumu man. The girl go dey collect steady dick from anoda real dude.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2019
NiRfreak:
You need love, serious love. if I present you one, you'll still not notice.
God's love is enough grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Aystarz:

Rachael, you are only pissed cos you know you'd never be caught dead doing what that Jamo's girlfie did here grin

tongue
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by sonnie10: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
How you stupidly compared a sickness of the mind with being crippled and blind . So you will marry a mentally unstable person ? Lol love conquers all indeed , i am sure you are not married, too much disney,obviously you are still doing bf and gf.

You see why children like you end up in a dead end,you refuse to face life sqaurely. You want what it is supposed to be and not what it is. Lol. Go and marry first and while you are at it, seek out a mentally unstable person to settle down with .lol

Life is not clear cut as you believe. What happens tomorrow, that perfect man or woman you married become e depressed. You move to another perfect one in line?
Depression is a disease and is curable. When people are sick, they depend on others for help and support, that is being human. Even, most animals do not abandon their sick ones, how much more humans.
People should not be written off just because they are sick. No one is immune to sickness be it mental health. Lost of job, lost if loved one, set backs in life endeavors could lead to unexpected consequences.
Love is what makes us human.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ladygenny: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.