Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (48213 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nthrone(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

How to know a poor man.. pray for him he starts making boast of how many ferarris are in his garage. That said I will still repeat myself. Come to Abuja or north in general and make that childish first statement again. What you dont know about you keep your mouth shut. Did you see the location of the car I am selling? Have you seen the 508s, the 408s, the 3008s, the new ones around? Oh sorry osogbo where you live they dont drive such there. That you have driven 504 or 404 doesnt mean you have driven peugeot. There are peugeots and there are peugeots.

Ahh backward North, they are the only people that will be driving such car, what do they know. But then I bet you, they are driving the outdated ones. I don't care about their 508, 900, 788 or whatever have you driven Venza, Latest Rav, end of discussion, Excalade, high landers
Toyota are flashy, speedy, durable, strong and reliable

Keep ur mouth shut''' come and shut it for me, like I say learn to be a tactic marketer being able to handle critics and not see it as an attack, that will make u a good businessman, not everyone will buy ur idea, its ur job to make them buy it. I ain't preaching u, am just saying the truth

As for the poor mentality point you take solace in , let's say the Governor s even the presidency are all poor for abandoning Peugeot's for Toyotas and Mercedes and who even told you Peugeot's are more costly than Toyotas and again Toyota have good 2nd hand value unlike Peugeot , they will be pricing as if its crab fish.
Use ur upper.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nature8(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2019
Despirado121:
A Jamaican man on Twitter, @AshciR who suffers from seasonal depression has to the micro-blogging platform to share one of the many things his girlfriend does in other to make him smile.

According to Fox Meek reports, his girlfriend identified as Sashalini Gardner, all in the bid to help him overcome depression and make him smile left some random love messages in his apartment.

The man added even though it's been a week since she left, he finds the random messages in the most obscure places/places where he performs his routines.

Read what he wrote below;

“My gf knows that I suffer from seasonal depression, and in order to help me with it she left me random messages in my apartment to make my smile. It's been a week since she left and I'm still finding them in the most obscure places. A thread.”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-who-suffers-seasonal-depression-reveals-how-his-girlfriend-left-random-messages-to-make-him-smile

Awww lovely cheesy
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by stephen12118(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Nice 1unlike our Naija babes wey their major concern in relationship is money.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by nuelyoyo(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided
so that you can learn from it. Why are you so bitter
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2019
how is this post your business
learn to be human for once in your life

raquel97:
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Wetin naija girls do una for this nairaland? Any avenue to berate a woman, y'all don't hesitate to show how horrible you were raised!..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Life is not clear cut as you believe. What happens tomorrow, that perfect man or woman you married become e depressed. You move to another perfect one in line?
Depression is a disease and is curable. When people are sick, they depend on others for help and support, that is being human. Even, most animals do not abandon their sick ones, how much more humans.
People should not be written off just because they are sick. No one is immune to sickness be it mental health. Lost of job, lost if loved one, set backs in life endeavors could lead to unexpected consequences.
Love is what makes us human.
ofcourse which is why we must prepare for worse case scenarios which is what i did. Sometimes reality can be painful and life is not fair ,but that is Just how the world is.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

depression is not a permanent ailment
it is not permanent,but when he said "seasonal depression ,that sounds like what will be around for a long time.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
lol. Some people are alien to affection cos they never had one . most of them had dysfunctional families, grew up with aggression around them. So you cant really blame them. Lol
everybody gets angry and we all have different way we respond to anger.

Stop saying wat u saw in abook
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Kingkun69(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Despirado121:
A Jamaican man on Twitter, @AshciR who suffers from seasonal depression has to the micro-blogging platform to share one of the many things his girlfriend does in other to make him smile.

According to Fox Meek reports, his girlfriend identified as Sashalini Gardner, all in the bid to help him overcome depression and make him smile left some random love messages in his apartment.

The man added even though it's been a week since she left, he finds the random messages in the most obscure places/places where he performs his routines.

Read what he wrote below;

“My gf knows that I suffer from seasonal depression, and in order to help me with it she left me random messages in my apartment to make my smile. It's been a week since she left and I'm still finding them in the most obscure places. A thread.”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-who-suffers-seasonal-depression-reveals-how-his-girlfriend-left-random-messages-to-make-him-smile

thats adorable
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Iziquiel:

You should delete this quote, it betrays everything love stands for.
enough of all the squishing and smothering. I said this is what i will advice my sister who i care about their welfare from a logical point of view. Too many people are too sensitive to want to hear the truth. Couples claim to be inlove all the time, yet when the challenges come, they fail. Preparing for worse case scenarios will arm you for a better reaction .Bf and gf is different from marriage, its cool now that they are not together and see finish has no entered. What happens when marriage storms blows and his seasonal depression shows up and she is too distracted to notice.

Its a nice gesture,but putting the burden on another person to make you feel better without tackling the problem or seeking help is too much of a great burden to assign to your significant other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Sirlins(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigerian Girls will ask you to come help them pound fufu.... many won’t make heaven
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by eyescue(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.

As in eeh... Naija girls no just get genuine love at all
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
pesinfada:
everybody gets angry and we all have different way we respond to anger.

Stop saying wat u saw in abook
book? Lol human behavior is all black and white if you pay attention. Anger is a symptom not a cause, if you dig deep you will find that the root cause if not far from what i said.

Let me ask you this,why will a person be angry when they are being shown care and affection in the first place? undecided does that sound normal to you?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:
how is this post your business
learn to be human for once in your life

Have I ever be inhuman? Do you even know me to conclude that?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by pinkygurl(f): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
NiRfreak:
Love is sweet until you start staying together as couple. That time, what we call 'see finish' and serial test will set in, and the thread of patience stretched beyond modulus into exhaustion.
Thén you'll crave and wonder what has happened to the sweet love you once shared in the days of yore. You will look back and just want to start all over again.
Unfortunately, starting all over will have to involve another person. So and so the cycle goes un-end. The mirage of love.
cheesy grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by HANSEEL(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Yes. learn from this, and be a better girlfriend to that Dickhead you're dating now.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Skmoda360(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

due to their upbringing, most Nigerian girls don't actually see a man as something that need love. they feel they only need to be with him while they get all the care and love in return
You are quite right bro....we Nigerian men are really trying, atimes I wonder what do I gain in a relationship apart from sex then again I will use my energy and still give her cash and buy her other necessary gifts but nothing in return apart from that one thing...this life is not in favour of men at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
book? Lol human behavior is all black and white if you pay attention. Anger is a symptom not a cause, if you dig deep you will find that the root cause if not far from what i said.

Let me ask you this,why will a person be angry when they are being shown care and affection in the first place? undecided does that sound normal to you?

u are wrong Mr

Anger is one of d characteristics of living thing.....that u don't get angry is also a form of weakness.

When u read somtinz up,try to baln it with ur environment.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2019
See them here Oooo... na them..☻

raquel97:
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2019
pesinfada:
u are wrong Mr

Anger is one of d characteristics of living thing.....that u don't get angry is also a form of weakness
so when someone shows you care and affection as a human being, the best response to you is anger? Did you read her comment ? If you did and this is the best comment you can come up with ,i suggest you take time out to do introspection.

Anger and being upset are different and you seem to confuse the two. When the only response you can have to affection is anger ,then you should seek help. That is not healthy living.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
so when someone shows you care and affection as a human being, the best response to you is anger? Did you read her comment ? If you did and this is the best comment you can come up with ,i suggest you take time out to do introspection.

Anger and being upset are different and you seem to confuse the two. When the only response you can have to affection is anger ,then you should seek help. That is not healthy living.
wait let me undstand you.

I thought u said,u can never be angry?
Dat anger is 4fork from disfyntinl family right
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by freemi(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
You think?
yea and many others here also
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Kayboy123(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:

How will it be your business when money is not involve?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are quite right bro....we Nigerian men are really trying, atimes I wonder what do I gain in a relationship apart from sex then again I will use my energy and still give her cash and buy her other necessary gifts but nothing in return apart from that one thing...this life is not in favour of men at all.
that is one of the many reasons I can't keep a long term relationship. I don't think I will be getting married anytime soon unless I run into a special kind of woman. Nigerian women don't know that men also have feeling and other needs that should be taken care of. to them we only need sex
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2019
pesinfada:
wait let me undstand you.

I thought u said,u can never be angry?
Dat anger is 4fork from disfyntinl family right
go back and read the scenario i replied to . you are misquoting me. I am done with this back and forth .
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ejanla07: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Wen i was depressed my girlfriend added to it always complaining not bothering to kno whats going on... Always her her her... I just kukuma stayed away from her

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Skmoda360(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

that is one of the many reasons I can't keep a long term relationship. I don't think I will be getting married anytime soon unless I run into a special kind of woman. Nigerian women don't know that men also have feeling and other needs that should be taken care of. to them we only need sex
Ok ooo well said.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
go back and read the scenario i replied to . you are misquoting me. I am done with this back and forth .
,ok...4d last time,can u get angry or not?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by SVC6000: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Monkey Wake Up Is Time To Crimb Trees.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Audina: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2019
yettymuse:
Wetin naija girls do una for this nairaland? Any avenue to berate a woman, y'all don't hesitate to show how horrible you were raised!..

Gudmrng Sis, I sent you a P.M
pls reply
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mrLhanray(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2019
this is true love. most Nigerian ladies will dump you or start acting up when you go thru seasonal depression, they will say "who depression epp".
Most of us don't really know what true love is, we've not experienced genuine love, all we have is conditional love. I need unconditional love to reconfigure my belief about love. Love is beautiful, but its the hardest to find in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / How Do I Get her to leave my house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.