Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (48209 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by freemi(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided
one toxic gf type spotted

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Laryne(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Nigerian girls are so disappointing. Imagine the kind of question you opened your mouth to ask. It says a lot about you though.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Deepfeel(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Don't we have people committing suicide here in Nigeria cause of depression? undecided
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mikejj(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
First to comment grin grin issokay
. but what do our Nigerian ladies do ..even if the guy is dieing they won't know,only makeups up and down.. see romance.. bia coman write my own letters.. grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by 9jaTalks(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2019
And these Depression can lead to Succide

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by SendAbroad: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2019
I was checking to see if it happened in Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Inteltower: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
you have said wise words, i see all this small children comment and i laugh. They seem not to what life is ,they still want Disney fairy tales . lol.

Personally, the lady did well but if i were her brother ,i will not advice her to marry him. What happens in the marriage when the kids come in and she does not have the time to attend to his "seasonal depression "?. How many more seasons does she have to deal with his on and off depression? Too much responsibility to take for another person's life if you ask me.

in your own foolish twisted reasoning (not wisdom) the lady or anyone else shouldn't be in such a relationship because the other has depression.
how about someone else crippled, mentally unstable or blind. no they don't need to be in a relationship abi.

what really is to you the definition of love ?
do you even know what love conquers all mean?
isn't a relationship about two imperfects complimenting each other to be perfect, each to his/her own ability.

stop with your negative skepticism

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2019
It’s good to be inspiring I’d rather build up his confidence to get out of the depression not direct him through life little messages but not too in your face abeg
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Mcslize: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Beautiful!
He found a really smart and selfless girlfriend not the parasite or leech that walk around these days as women. Wife her immediately

When I saw the heading, the truth was that the first thing that came to my mind before I even clicked on the link was it's not in Nigeria this happened and boom I was right.

Nigeria girlfriends send you these kinda lovely messages. It will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Babaken(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
How Will it be Una
(Most Naija ladies) business when money is not involve.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mknigeriagreat: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2019
swtdrms:

Send me DM with price and ur location

Dont know how to DM. But we can talk on 07034649294 whatsapp... office maitama car patked at garki area 3.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Golden41(f): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2019
I'm touched.
I love thiskiss

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Babaken(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2019
favour32:
Animal living humans would ask,"how is it our business?".
This is to let you know that some humans have advance in life as some are going backward.
the only thing in their head is money.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Mcslize: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
When some 21st mumu Niggerians believe its only lack of money that causes depression

Our Nigeria girls are way different from even other Africa girls. I think, our girls are just too mechanical when it comes to a relationship. They find it hard contributing to the relationship in the little ways they can. They leave the whole thing on the guy. They won't even bother sending text like these to a guy. They won't call. They will always wait for you to be the one to do all that which eventually make a relationship to die cuz the guy will get fed up and walk away.

White girls and a couple of some other Africa countries girls do try when it comes to loving a guy selflessly.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Golden41(f): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
na wa to u.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobodyperson: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Is it because you're a divorced old cargo?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Dpharisee: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:

You can use the info to help someone facing depression instead of banning Sniper

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by qmd24(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2019
starbuck:
Kudos to the man who love me and the one I genuinely love too because I am good at this things

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by mamajj17(f): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Wow, these are what they need, SIMPLY TO BE LOVED, LOVE is what we all need to make the World a better place cheesy.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2019
This ones will not have any impact on a depressed Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by qmd24(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Mcslize:

Our Nigeria girls are way different from even other Africa girls. I think, our girls are just too mechanical when it comes to a relationship. They find it hard contributing to the relationship in the little ways they can. They leave the whole thing on the guy. They won't even bother sending text like these to a guy. They won't call. They will always wait for you to be the one to do all that which eventually make a relationship to die cuz the guy will get fed up and walk away.

White girls and a couple of some other Africa countries girls do try when it comes to loving a guy selflessly.

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Inteltower:

in your own foolish twisted reasoning (not wisdom) the lady or anyone else shouldn't be in such a relationship because the other has depression.
how about someone else crippled, mentally unstable or blind. no they don't need to be in a relationship abi.

what really is to you the definition of love ?
do you even know what love conquers all mean?
isn't a relationship about two imperfects complimenting each other to be perfect, each to his/her own ability.

stop with your negative skepticism
How you stupidly compared a sickness of the mind with being crippled and blind . So you will marry a mentally unstable person ? Lol love conquers all indeed , i am sure you are not married, too much disney,obviously you are still doing bf and gf.

You see why children like you end up in a dead end,you refuse to face life sqaurely. You want what it is supposed to be and not what it is. Lol. Go and marry first and while you are at it, seek out a mentally unstable person to settle down with .lol

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Despirado121:
A Jamaican man on Twitter, @AshciR who suffers from seasonal depression has to the micro-blogging platform to share one of the many things his girlfriend does in other to make him smile.

According to Fox Meek reports, his girlfriend identified as Sashalini Gardner, all in the bid to help him overcome depression and make him smile left some random love messages in his apartment.

The man added even though it's been a week since she left, he finds the random messages in the most obscure places/places where he performs his routines.

Read what he wrote below;

“My gf knows that I suffer from seasonal depression, and in order to help me with it she left me random messages in my apartment to make my smile. It's been a week since she left and I'm still finding them in the most obscure places. A thread.”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-who-suffers-seasonal-depression-reveals-how-his-girlfriend-left-random-messages-to-make-him-smile

Oboy see luck. This ma guy don hammer I swear down. How I which I go get this kind girl
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Hoodbilonia: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Wish i have a girl like her
Not those bastardised naija leaches
Bastards who are after money greedy and arrogant
Bastard nigerian greedy bastard ladies

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by patorial(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2019
A Nigerian will come here and say "but, this guy has the money for a nice apartment so why is he depressed? ".
I think the meaning of being depressed is truly being explained

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by sheDD(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.
so wot are u trying to say
Z this one "mechanical money induced" love as u put it ??
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Look at the. "Awon mechanical lovers"
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by patorial(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wish i have a girl like her
Not this bastardised naija leaches
Bastards who are after money
Bastard nigerian greedy bastard ladies

When you train your dog with bone, don't you think it will surely get used to the bones. Don't complain that naija girls love money
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by aviato(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.
If you don't mention naija girls, will your life end? You could have just stopped at true love.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ikem11(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:

This news is so wonderful. Share it with your neighbors and they will thank you so much some might even kiss you for making their life sweet with this news.

Op thanks for sharing the love letters really changed my life

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Skmoda360(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Beautiful!
He found a really smart and selfless girlfriend not the parasite or leech that walk around these days as women. Wife her immediately
Finish it with most Nigerian girls with entitlement spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.