Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (48210 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by peesleem(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Inteltower:

in your own foolish twisted reasoning (not wisdom) the lady or anyone else shouldn't be in such a relationship because the other has depression.
how about someone else crippled, mentally unstable or blind. no they don't need to be in a relationship abi.

what really is to you the definition of love ?
do you even know what love conquers all mean?
isn't a relationship about two imperfects complimenting each other to be perfect, each to his/her own ability.

stop with your negative skepticism
He doesn't know what it means to be in love, he just blabbering

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by ugotex85: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigerian girlfriends with their empty brains can only offer sex, the next thing is to demand for money, clothes and other weird things.

This simply a definition of true love, tell me why this guy wouldn't love her back.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ziel20: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided

How will it be ur business? U no be naija babe again?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Ziel20: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
starbuck:
Kudos to the man who love me and the one I genuinely love too because I am good at this things

Heeeeey baby don't lie na! You've never done this for me. angry
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Inteltower: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
How you stupidly compared a sickness of the mind with being crippled and blind . So you will marry a mentally unstable person ? Lol love conquers all indeed , i am sure you are not married, too much disney,obviously you are still doing bf and gf.

You see why children like you end up in a dead end,you refuse to face life sqaurely. You want what it is supposed to be and not what it is. Lol. Go and marry first and while you are at it, seek out a mentally unstable person to settle down with .lol

yea go and marry your perfect figure 8, maybe from a wealthy, intelligent & educated, you forget as a laughing fool that something negative could possibly happen which could affect your wife.. maybe it could be mental or physical through accidents, death of loved one or medical complications ..& when it does its fools like you that end abandoning them because you fear the responsibility of taking care of them in their now negative situation is tasking abi ?.

you can call me a kid but a measure/description of who a mature person is one who can take on responsibility no matter the age..
in every position or situation we are in life carries a measure of responsibility even love & relationship
if you can't be able care for your partner in good & in bad times then pls Mr I know what am saying with ignorance shut the hell up.

I have my preference, yes I won't like to marry someone blind or mentally unstable, but to those who could I praise them for that courage. but even in getting that partner that may not be handicapped mentally or physically doesn't mean that such couldn't change if after being married..so as your stupidity suggests I will run abi ?

I have seen what love can do for a mad man, a beggar or mentally unstable in reality its only a fool like you playing video games at home that won't.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
Inteltower:

yea go and marry your perfect figure 8, maybe from a wealthy, intelligent & educated, you forget as a laughing fool that something negative could possibly happen which could affect your wife.. maybe it could be mental or physical through accidents, death of loved one or medical complications ..& when it does its fools like you that end abandoning them because you fear the responsibility of taking care of them in their now negative situation is tasking abi ?.

you can call me a kid but a measure/description of who a mature person is one who can take on responsibility no matter the age..
in every position or situation we are in life carries a measure of responsibility even love & relationship
if you can't be able care for your partner in good & in bad times then pls Mr I know what am saying with ignorance shut the hell up.

i have my preference, yes I won't like to marry someone blind or mentally unstable, but to those who could I praise them for that courage. but even in getting that partner that may not be handicapped mentally or physically doesn't mean that such couldn't change if after being married..so as your stupidity suggests I will run abi ?

I have seen what love can do for a mad man, a beggar or mentally unstable in reality its only a fool like you playing video games at home that won't.
the bolded alone is the reason why i will just ignore your stupidity. lol, if "talking from the both sides of your mouth " was a person ,it will be you ,such a confused idiot.lol
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Inteltower: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
the bolded alone is the reason why i will just ignore your stupidity. lol

& to your stupidity as well.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by WriterX(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
X thinks this is romantic, X will write a book about his family and family for anyone who has seasonal depression too, X will send bank account details for those interested.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy this cant happen in naija.in naija na ur babe go even add more to ur depression
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Inteltower:

& to your stupidity as well.
keep talking from both sides of your mouth. Lol ,go and read the bolded and see the conflict in your submission . lol. You are obviously too sentimental to see reason,signs of a juvenile.lol
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:

Indeed, behaviourist

Please when it comes to pampering their lovers, Nigerian women score 4/100.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Inteltower: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
keep talking from both sides of your mouth. Lol go and read the bolded and see the conflict in your submission . lol. You are obviously too sentimental to see reason. Signs of a juvenile.lol

am aware of my environment, and my preference directs me to what I want. but am aware that such thing I desired could change negatively but because I have cashed in my heart & love it dearly I will take up the responsibility.
I have a girlfriend going through depression as well for your information.. but I love her & will carry the responsibility.

the bolded you are foolishly hold unto shows you a daft. everyone has their capabilities & preference.
& I said that being plain & true to myself that Its not my intention to marry someone handicapped especially blind or crippled but I'm the event it happens in my marriage that's where my love can be tested ..& yes I will shoulder the responsibility.

you ignore my logic..but as a kid will argue with only one line of sentence
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are quite right bro....we Nigerian men are really trying, atimes I wonder what do I gain in a relationship apart from sex then again I will use my energy and still give her cash and buy her other necessary gifts but nothing in return apart from that one thing...this life is not in favour of NIGERIAN men at all.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

due to their upbringing, most Nigerian girls don't actually see a man as something that need love. they feel they only need to be with him while they get all the care and love in return

;Dlol
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by bossrillboss: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided
..go ask buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
First to comment grin grin issokay

What a braindead comment.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Inteltower:

am aware of my environment, and my preference directs me to what I want. but am aware that such thing I desired could change negatively but because I have cashed in my heart & love it dearly I will take up the responsibility.
I have a girlfriend going through depression as well for your information.. but I love her & will carry the responsibility.

the bolded you are foolishly hold unto shows you a daft. everyone has their capabilities & preference.
& I said that being plain & true to myself that Its not my intention to marry someone handicapped especially blind or crippled but I'm the event it happens in my marriage that's where my love can be tested ..& yes I will shoulder the responsibility.

you ignore my logic..but as a kid will argue with only one line of sentence
now i see why you are taking it personal and being blinded by your emotions.Your gf is battling depression and you feel my comment is insensitive.

Now the bolded, let me go back to my first comment, i said ,"i will not advice my sister", so if you feel you are capable,go ahead .

Now i left came back to marry the gf i left in Nigeria, made sure i worked my ass off just to secure her visa and today we are happy with our kids, if that is
not taking responsibility i don't know what is.

There are different reasons for depression ,people get depressed because no job or money ,while for some its not something you can point out. His own says seasonal depression, for him to even now give it a name, is a red flag, like why will you even say there are seasons you get depressed? It like the myth of people saying "mad people are more in the dry seasons"
Whatever that means. Lol.

From the way he said seasonal depression it seems he has resigned himself to fate, like oh, dry season is coming ,i will be depressed. That to me is just like putting the burden on your significant other . A healthy minded blind or crippled person is ten times better.

And lastly,its not about bailing out, but knowing what you are getting into, "stone wey person see nor dey blind e eye".
In the end, its just and advice and if my sister goes ahead, that will be because she is capable of handling whatever comes out of it. If only love was enough ,divorce wouldn't be at a all time high. Alot of things can happen in marriage but this situation is like seeing an on coming trailer and facing it head on.

And as for your gf,i i hope she is seeing a therapist or psychologist for her condition ,all the best.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
missCAPS:
Tried sending inspirational messages to someone I was dating and he was depressed at a time and he ended up insulting me... No be say we no sabi spontaneous sh*t, some men are just mean.

Maybe you should have done something more physical. I can't believe you consider insporarional message that was written by someone else to be something worth considering. Fvck.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mcslize:

Our Nigeria girls are way different from even other Africa girls. I think, our girls are just too mechanical when it comes to a relationship. They find it hard contributing to the relationship in the little ways they can. They leave the whole thing on the guy. They won't even bother sending text like these to a guy. They won't call. They will always wait for you to be the one to do all that which eventually make a relationship to die cuz the guy will get fed up and walk away.

White girls and a couple of some other Africa countries girls do try when it comes to loving a guy selflessly.

Nigerian guys know how to corrupt girls.

When I schooled in Ghana around 2009 in a particular remote area of Ghana, their girls where different then to what they are now.

The only thing that has changed between now and then is that 40% of the populatiob are Nigerians that migrated there to school. During 2009, there were less than 1% of Nigerian living in that state.

You guys know how to chAnge the orientation of women.

If you doubt what I just said, go to another coutry and look for a place where Nigerians are noticeably more of the population. Pick a girl (hopefully one thag hasn't been with a Nigerian) and check out her mentality. It will be the exact same with 9ja girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Burgerlomo: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Mcslize: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Nigerian guys know how to corrupt girls.

When I schooled in Ghana around 2009 in a particular remote area of Ghana, their girls where different then to what they are now.

The only thing that has changed between now and then is that 40% of the populatiob are Nigerians that migrated there to school. During 2009, there were less than 1% of Nigerian living in that state.

You guys know how to chAnge the orientation of women.

If you doubt what I just said, go to another coutry and look for a place where Nigerians are noticeably more of the population. Pick a girl (hopefully one thag hasn't been with a Nigerian) and check out her mentality. It will be the exact same with 9ja girls.

You are right. Part of the blame is on Naija guys. They give ladies too much attention. You will see an average girl, if you check, you will notice up to 4 to 6 guys chasing her. How do you expect such a girl to even reason like a sane human? They get intoxicated by the too much of attentions they get from Naija guys. In abroad, a girl will walk through the street no single guy will look her way. White guys do not give a shit about girls they come across whether they have big boobz, big asss or not.

A girl was complaining sometime ago on YouTube that she felt so bad when she walked through the street abroad and no single guy even ask her out nor gave her atttention. That if it was to be in Naija, no how no how, there must be up to 5 guys that will approach her per day. That she felt really bad that no guy asked her out abroad.

That's to tell u how bad our Naija guys have contributed to most of the forming girls form for guys here. They are the cause. And most times , some guys act too needy and wussy. That's what is making our ladies always folding their hands in a relationship cuz they believe that if one guy walk away, up to 3 to 5 new guys will come chasing them. This hardly happens in the western world, cuz everyone is focused and have important things doing. That's why we hear of girls making the first move and asking guys out over there cuz guys don't give them attentions.

That's why I always watch "TheSingleGuy" and "How to Beast" Dave videos on YouTube. I love their videos. They tell you how to handle girls and put them where they belong without coming off as a needy Assshole.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by raquel97: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

What a braindead comment.
Pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mcslize:

You are right. Part of the blame is on Naija guys. They give ladies too much attention. You will see an average girl, if you check, you will notice up to 4 to 6 guys chasing her. How do you expect such a girl to even reason like a sane human? They get intoxicated by the too much of attentions they get from Naija guys. In abroad, a girl will walk through the street no single guy will look her way. White guys do not give a shit about girls they come across whether they have big boobz, big asss or not.

A girl was complaining sometime ago on YouTube that she felt so bad when she walked through the street abroad and no single guy even ask her out nor gave her atttention. That if it was to be in Naija, no how no how, there must be up to 5 guys that will approach her per day. That she felt really bad that no guy asked her out abroad.

That's to tell u how bad our Naija guys have contributed to most of the forming girls form for guys here. They are the cause. And most times , some guys act too needy and wussy. That's what is making our ladies always folding their hands in a relationship cuz they believe that if one guy walk away, up to 3 to 5 new guys will come chasing them. This hardly happens in the western world, cuz everyone is focused and have important things doing. That's why we hear of girls making the first move and asking guys out over there cuz guys don't give them attentions.

That's why I always watch "TheSingleGuy" and "How to Beast" Dave videos on YouTube. I love their videos. They tell you how to handle girls and put them where they belong without coming off as a needy Assshole.
Please tell me the bolded is actually reaL? I don't believe it. So this is the mindset of NIgerian women, thanks to Nigerian guys. Wow, wow, wow. Look at that entitlement feeling she has. I'm glad she got put back in her place.

There's something I always wondered about when I walk around with my friends, and that's how they look at women walking the opposite direction. I used to feel embarassed cause of teh attention they give this women, I thought I was the odd one out. I just felt that it didn't feel right making someone that shits and pee like the rest of us feel so so so important. That's just one example though that can be overlooked. I have like 1000 more.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Shhhh01(f): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.
See as the guy fine why she no go try her best to keep him.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
bossrillboss:
..go ask buhari
grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by abiolamitodun(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
tot as much not naija
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Inteltower: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
now i see why you are taking it personal and being blinded by your emotions.Your gf is battling depression and you feel my comment is insensitive.

Now the bolded, let me go back to my first comment, i said ,"i will not advice my sister", so if you feel you are capable,go ahead .

Now i left came back to marry the gf i left in Nigeria, made sure i worked my ass off just to secure her visa and today we are happy with our kids, if that is
not taking responsibility i don't know what is.

There are different reasons for depression ,people get depressed because no job or money ,while for some its not something you can point out. His own says seasonal depression, for him to even now give it a name, is a red flag, like why will you even say there are seasons you get depressed? It like the myth of people saying "mad people are more in the dry seasons"
Whatever that means. Lol.

From the way he said seasonal depression it seems he has resigned himself to fate, like oh, dry season is coming ,i will be depressed. That to me is just like putting the burden on your significant other . A healthy minded blind or crippled person is ten times better.

And lastly,its not about bailing out, but knowing what you are getting into, "stone wey person see nor dey blind e eye".
In the end, its just and advice and if my sister goes ahead, that will be because she is capable of handling whatever comes out of it. If only love was enough ,divorce wouldn't be at a all time high. Alot of things can happen in marriage but this situation is like seeing an on coming trailer and facing it head on.

And as for your gf,i i hope she is seeing a therapist or psychologist for her condition ,all the best.

all the best. I understand now where you are coming from
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
Have I ever be inhuman? Do you even know me to conclude that?
lol
some things are not meant to be said
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by decco1878: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Despirado121:
A Jamaican man on Twitter, @AshciR who suffers from seasonal depression has to the micro-blogging platform to share one of the many things his girlfriend does in other to make him smile.

According to Fox Meek reports, his girlfriend identified as Sashalini Gardner, all in the bid to help him overcome depression and make him smile left some random love messages in his apartment.

The man added even though it's been a week since she left, he finds the random messages in the most obscure places/places where he performs his routines.

Read what he wrote below;

“My gf knows that I suffer from seasonal depression, and in order to help me with it she left me random messages in my apartment to make my smile. It's been a week since she left and I'm still finding them in the most obscure places. A thread.”

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-who-suffers-seasonal-depression-reveals-how-his-girlfriend-left-random-messages-to-make-him-smile

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by missCAPS: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Maybe you should have done something more physical. I can't believe you consider insporarional message that was written by someone else to be something worth considering. Fvck.
No dear, it was original and we were in two different cities. Why the harsh words?
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Audina:

Gudmrng Sis, I sent you a P.M
pls reply
good evening I didn't get your pm.. Kindly send another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.