Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (61939 Views)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by brainbox67: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
bro no reason am na normal things way they happen

sometime life throw things at us that at that particular moment we just can't let go off

some persons here calling you names are even worse then you think

just go make up with your friend if him still hold grudges that's left for him

and if you love the girl and she does same maybe the universe used this issue to bring you guys together

your Marta na child's comapare to Wetin people day see or face

atimes what we condemn is what we find our self doing later own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by blinking001(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Rule 1: You don't trust bitches

Rule 2: You don't roll with pussy niggas (niggas that put hoes before bros)

If you are judas, the girl is a judas too. After all you didn't force her, it was consensual. Abeg next topic jare before i vex damage somethings beside me.
Pussy niggas are like MTN this days. Everywhere you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Emrixx(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
This guy no try at all you suppose blast that pussy once and for all and let her begging for more
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by sapientia(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just know your friends will never trust you close to their house because of their wives.

If you eventually takes the babe, you have taken the brand of betrayal.

Call your guy, apologize and leave the gal/

And face small consequences.

Because there must be some now and later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.

My guy, run away from that girl. She will only land u in avoidable problem. I had similar experience in my campus day. I later apologize to my friend and we both resolved to do away with the girl and we remained close friends till date. If your guy is not matured enough to understand with u, do away with him as a friend too. U didn’t commit any crime and is a free world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Makanjuolaa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
ITbomb:
The girl just met you first time and then hugging, kissing and sweedy.
Methinks the girl is lightheaded

Defend yourself (not much though) that she exaggerated what happened. It was a hug and peck
Then apologize and move on
that's the best thing he can do.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Mateen1000: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
AbujaEmployment:

Guy... This is the best advise so far.... Green bottle will settle all issue. You are over mature. Same shit once happened to me. Green bottle settled it all. grin
I swear down, I dey with you
Even for my own clique o
Las las, Na all of us go still Bleep her
We no dey fight ourselves ontop babes
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by ImaIma1(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq

That girl is dangerous...a snake. And you are not to be trusted especially with other people's girlfriends.

Just learn to live with the result and reactions from your actions because even if he forgives you, he may never trust you.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by IamSoProlific: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
ladiesreject:
Na you create thread, na you still de rush FTC.

All these small small children sef. Mtcheew.

Ok.....
On a serious note..
If I was the friend you did this to, just forget about our friendship, it's gone! It's not gone because you fvcked my bitch, it's gone because you betrayed my trust.
I don't forgive such offense. Fvck me up all you like but never betray my trust, I won't forgive you, that's me!

You are a snitch, a betrayer, a saboteur and a bad friend. Worse thing is you're still in contact with her, even claiming likeness for her. If not because you said you were from the south south, I would have suspected you're from that region that is known for these bad traits I listed above. (You know them)

The way forward is to go to school and face your friends. Apologize to the one you snitched, after that you cut off every communication from him. If he comes back to you, then he has forgiven you, but if not, just move on forever and never look back.

Like it or not, once trust is broken, it's gone.

Next time, if you find your friend's babe attractive, tell him. Who knows, he might allow you have a taste of her if she's just a fvck mate to him, yes, guys do that alot.

Just apologize to him and move on.

What region are you talking about again

Must you drag Yorubas in this

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by BlueAir: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
trust nobody indeed.....pussy niggas and bitchess everywhere
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by IamSoProlific: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mrjo:
You are lucky NwaAmaikpe is banned if not, you would have got what you want

Ah ah!!!!!

He has been banned again
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Soul47(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
It's true you messed up but don't sweat over these kind of things.

First delete thT screenshot of your chat with the girl cause no one needs it, rather it makes you look like a snitch who would have done what the girl did if given more time.

Cut ties completely with the babe, just fashi her matter cause she is a loose cannon with a big mouth.

Send a text message to the guy, admitting that you did the wrong thing and apologize sincerely. After some days call the guy and apologize again before going back to school.

When school resume meet the guy privately and apologize.

After that, keep your distance from the guy cause you know he doesn't trust you anymore as a friend and don't try to buy the trust back cause that's not how life works.

Most importantly learn the lesson from this which is, dont break the bro code.

Your guy trusted you with his babe and you messed up at the slightest opportunity, it happens, but don't try that again. Next person you try it with might shout with a Desert Eagle so be wise.

Same thing happened to me but the guy was matured enough to understand me when I explained and he ditched the babe, life continued.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.

Did u make the move on her or she made the move on u?

Truth is ur frnd shudnt be only mad at u bt also the gal. I guess she thought u wud tell ur frnd so she told him 1st. Not dat her conscience was disturbing her. She just didn’t want to get caught by surprise.

Call ur mutual frnds and explain to them and apologize and ur frnd also. Find a way to makeup things and don’t repeat shit like dat since ur guy is sensitive about thee gal.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.

I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.

I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.

Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.

Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.

It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.

I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.

What happened?

I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?

No sense of loyalty , you're not a good friend
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Samuels90: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
To b honest..
You F'UP.. WTF!
But it's done, talk guy to guy.
He go reason am.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why didn't you complete the act? If you're going to hell, you should go all in.

That stated, now that you know you just encountered Jezebaal, you must go on the offensive, tell everyone who cares to listen how she came on to you and it was only by the grace of God and loyalty to your friend that stopped you from going all the way.

It's her word against yours, next time make sure you eff the living day light outta that ho.
cool

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Mrjo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Ah ah!!!!!

He has been banned again
when last did you see him? He is Angel of ugly truth, grin so he can't last in this forum
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Renegadefrank(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Own your sh*t/fuckup and apologise to your friend now and in person. Move on whatever happens and learn. Actions always have consequences. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by wakes: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Face your friend with your face. Grins

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by olumalcolm(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bro u F up big time, ur guy wuld hv imagined so many tins. He might as well be feeling so long as u guys met for the first time and u kissed, dere is probability u guys made up buh kept mute about it. Just apologize to him, call up one of ur guys and explain tins in detail to him. Wen u get to sch, just kip ur cool, dnt argue but make sure u begin check ur side frm time to time. In as much as u Bleep up, some of ur guys are supposed to ask to see u one on one and hear frm u guy to guy b4 concluding issues. All of u aint real frends. angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by oinasteinzz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
just man up and apologise sincerely to him. then move on.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by RSVP: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
You're a dunce man... Infact you are a de*d man walking!

Ur guy is using the girl as bait to lure you into trap..

Now d girl is acting like she loves you cuz ur guy was probably behind the keyboard using her phone to chat you up... U be ode boy aje!

What if ur guy sef na cult member.. Dem go jzt run you street.

You better seek one of your pals wey go trust you and explain for ham maybe dem go tamper justise with mercy cheesy

Why be say na ur guy GF dey your eye won chop Broz u need serious drilling.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by suaveBrother(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by suaveBrother(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
beware of close friends they do more harm than good... I think this was stated somewhere in 48 laws of power... your enemies are more loyal

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by NACE13: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Like Mike Ross would say "If you did before, you can do it again". I don't understand those guys shouting BS about his friend killing himself over a girl.

Truth is the Op fvcked up big time and he can never be trusted, forget bro code sef.

Same thing happened to my closest padi in our clique back when I was still a jambite. The dude fought the temptation till the very end. The girl undressed herself, my niggá refused, he had to leave.

The watch words here are Trust, Loyalty and Betrayal. Once lost, can never be found
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by olumalcolm(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Soul47:
It's true you messed up but don't sweat over these kind of things.

First delete thT screenshot of your chat with the girl cause no one needs it, rather it makes you look like a snitch who would have done what the girl did if given more time.

Cut ties completely with the babe, just fashi her matter cause she is a loose cannon with a big mouth.

Send a text message to the guy, admitting that you did the wrong thing and apologize sincerely. After some days call the guy and apologize again before going back to school.

When school resume meet the guy privately and apologize.

After that, keep your distance from the guy cause you know he doesn't trust you anymore as a friend and don't try to buy the trust back cause that's not how life works.

Most importantly learn the lesson from this which is, dont break the bro code.

Your guy trusted you with his babe and you messed up at the slightest opportunity, it happens, but don't try that again. Next person you try it with might shout with a Desert Eagle so be wise.

Same thing happened to me but the guy was matured enough to understand me when I explained and he ditched the babe, life continued.

Peace.
GBAYI
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by harsysky(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
The moment I read in your chat where you stated " I like you , too" ,I knew you are up to no good. the best was suppose to be you looking for ways to settle with your friend but you continued on the path that will ruin you. What if the girl in question shows this friend of yours the chats, how would he feel knowing you are unrepentant?

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by tojahh(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
You
No
Get
Sense
Op

The
Girl
Is
Texting you
So
She
Can
Have
Evidence

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by spiralwedge(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.

I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.

I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.

Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.

Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.

It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.

I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.

What happened?

I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?

Do away with that girl fast fast. She wants you and is working on a script to switch over from him to you so that both you and her are no more in good terms with him, so she can become yours without palavers.

Block her. She is dangerous. Find yourself someone else, not your friend's gf. Things like this dont have good ending.

Girls that ask, "had dinner?" " have you eaten?" are very dangerous. Keep the fvck out of your friend's gf body, number and everything. Keep off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by larryking540: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
enshi:
She played smart.. Knowing fully well that one day you'd tell your guy and also that it could be a plan deal between you and your guy..

So she had to tell him first. Mind you its likely she told him that you forced her..

My guy nothing go happen.. Just say the truth and advise him accordingly...

If the story leaks beyond your circle of friends then it would mean more punna for you baba

the girl sharp pass this guy by far,
the only difference between this story and that of timi dankolo wife own is it is not yet 20 years, ,,

a woman can frame a man up, I keep telling people that, ,like u pointed out bro dis said lady can say the guy forced her to kiss him or hug him,and his own friends will say d lady is a very good person for telling d boyfriend dat he has a snitch as a friend,

and the next d lady does next is to send dis OP a text message like she cares about her boyfriend, "please help me change him for me" the girl is very smart,

she is 1 step ahead of him

I will advise the OP to download a recording app for his voice calls with the girl
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Soul47(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
olumalcolm:
GBAYI

Am curious as to what 'GBAYI' means...
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Danielomisco(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
U deserve to be shot bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.