Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do (7309 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
mmadu5:

will you shut up your dirty mouth ugly prostitutes birds of same feathers if it was your own blood brother would you open your mouth and ask this foolish question,, dirty bastard ,
LMAO,see who is talking why won't be senseless,when ur cousin is giving u BJ,oga face ur life and ur family and stop commenting on my mention,mtchww INCEST STRICKEN FAMILY..SPITS!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Earth2:

Pls Nigeria girls are not harlot.we have many decent girls out there.my elder sister is 29 and she is still a virgin and getting married very soon.

how do you know shes a virgin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
LMAO,see who is talking why won't be senseless,when ur cousin is giving u BJ,oga face ur life and ur family and stop commenting on my mention,mtchww INCEST STRICKEN FAMILY..SPITS!!

prostitute ,them go use your head buy benz very soon ,

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
mmadu5:

prostitute ,them go use your head buy benz very soon ,
LOL..u mean ur mama??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
LOL..u mean ur mama??

cheap prostitute ,ashaawo kobo kobo

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
mmadu5:

cheap prostitute ,ashaawo kobo kobo
LMAO, Ode y did u change d topic of ur cousin giving u BJ to OK, baba no get mind..thanks at least I don't fvck my brother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
LMAO, Ode y did u change d topic of ur cousin giving u BJ to OK, baba no get mind..thanks at least I don't fvck my brother

your a cheap whorrre foolish Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Akinbahm(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
Hello OP, how much have u spent on her that u already have this feeling that u are entitled to her..mtchw,naira land boys and their cvck and bull stories
By their handwriting u shall know them Local champion Hoelosho...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by daewoorazer(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2019

We have 2 types of niggas

1. The ones who spend and carry girls to eateries and cinemas, buy panties

2. The ones who collect money from girls, have the key to their rooms and eat their foods, shift or remove the panties.

As it turned out, you belong to the former

In the zanga, we call ur type OMUTE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Mraphel: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
LMAO,see who is talking,Mr no self worth,at ur age u still think a gal should be loyal to u bcs u took her to d cinema..broke ass nigga,pls get the hell outta my mention dummy
She called you your deserved name

Oloshooooooooooo.

If u know d meaning in Yoruba you will pity usef. Oloshooooooooooo is reflecting on your comments

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Skmoda360(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
fayded:
end it...
she hoe.

it's as simple as that. don't over-think it. she a hoe
Bros.....well said...a hoe is a hoe.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by clive2u(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
U should have requested for sex, now go and get the sex.
After that get it the second time

Repeat the 1st one, keep doing it . always do it and when you're tired if u still like her u keep her if u don't u leave her
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mraphel:

She called you your deserved name

Oloshooooooooooo.

If u know d meaning in Yoruba you will pity usef. Oloshooooooooooo is reflecting on your comments
LOL...see this biafran nigga that his shop might not worth more than 20,000 teaching me Yoruba,like I care abt what u call me,when I know am nt,
Ur mom,ur sisters,ur daughters are prostitutes...lol..if it pain u like this hug d nearest transformer..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Mraphel: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
LOL...see this biafran nigga that his shop might not worth more than 20,000 teaching me Yoruba,like I care abt what u call me,when I know am nt,
Ur mom,ur sisters,ur daughters are prostitutes...lol..if it pain u like this hug d nearest transformer..

My sisters ain't oloshooooooooooo worthy like you.. They don't depend on a man for money.

Make Oloshooooooooooo your first name from today

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by carter009(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please dear take it easy, you are a lady, stop this, it won't do you any good, please ignore them.
Griiiiiin:
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mraphel:

My sisters ain't oloshooooooooooo worthy like you.. They don't depend on a man for money.

Make Oloshooooooooooo your first name from today
hahaha..it pain am o ,i love this! come and take breast milk na,cry cry baby,second class citizen!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Earth2: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2019
mmadu5:

how do you know shes a virgin
I just know, I don't want to go into details.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2019
mmadu5:
mr poster i swear u fu,ck up , but anyway sha i hope u fu,cked her and dumped her the next day ? cos these kind of hoes are not meant to be kept as girlfriend , be wise and be woke , nigerian girls are harlots and sleep with anything
You are what you attract, just saying tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by TFLAME(m): 2:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Griiiiiin:
Hello OP, how much have u spent on her that u already have this feeling that u are entitled to her..mtchw,naira land boys and their cvck and bull stories

How much have you spent on her lol .. how much have you spent on your boyfriend ?

If you like spend billions on a hoe , a hoe will always be a hoe .

Op most ( not all ) of the ladies in Nigeria are parasites . Find a lady that will add value to your life . They exist and yes they are here in Nigeria . Don’t date a lady that was not born into love but survival . Most of them just want to hustle you . That’s how the were brought up (environment ) ( mentality )and they will go to any extent to make money off a man , most of them see the world differently . You will see a good lady and well behaved lady , they will have some flaws too but nobody is perfect . They will add value to your life . Such ladies exits and if you are lucky to find one . Don’t mess it up . Matured and hard working ladies exist .work together and build something meaningful. all these girls that trip for money . Money will buy them and slave them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 25, 2019
That girl is a Marta, Alex Morgan, Cristiane, Oshoala and Rapinoe combined!!!

She is dribbling you.. .

Move on already!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by rex444(m): 5:15am On Jul 25, 2019
xendra:
right??!!! great! let's all just live with it then.
na lie oooo before we leave everything, we have to make sure cucumbers, banana, candles, bottles, or anything pointed or standing ....then vaslines or any form of lubricant will not be sold anymore and any hand below the waist line is a crime ....hehehehehe
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by olalat(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Griiiiiin:
hmmmmmm. Look at them. Once you choose to be with a guy, he is entitle to every respect deserved in all ramifications. Who takes that, you were with a guy and still be giving another appointment.
You come here say how much has he spent on her tell alot about you.
Is relationship a business venture.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Martinez39(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Monkey branching is an essential part of the female nature. It's normal for girls to have a grip on many guys as possible and lead all of them on. In the end, when it is clear who the highest bidder and better man is financially, she elopes with him. It's a cold survival strategy. Check many girls phone and you will see that they are chatting and keeping touch with many guys. Even the girl you thought was decent and told you "no sex before marriage" is probably having her pussy hammered regularly by another dude in secret.

OP, if you can't realise that you need to do away with her as quickly as possible, then you foolishness is immense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Griiiiiin:
you are an idiot
You mean you females are goods to be bought and you cry when you are killed for money ritual. What's difference between you and a goat I go to the market to buy for Christmas?
I can kill the goat I bought for peppersoup, which means I can also kill you whom I bought for ritual

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nat404: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Edoloaded:
I met this girl last 2 months and ever since the whole thing was going smoothly.

Never have i had the intention to take advantage of my kindness and maybe request for sex or romance or anything of such simply because i wanted this one to be different, i wanted her to be my last..

Whenever she asks i always do my best to provide for her.

So we went to the cinema and the next thing this girl receives a call from someone.. the next thing i heard she tells the person that she went out with a friend.. habaa.. me friend

Meanwhile before the call i was listening to music on my headset. So she thought the headset was still on..

So after telling the guy (i heard a male voice) she is with a friend they talked for almost 20 mins while the movie was going on.. the next thing this girl is already flirting with the guy on the phone telling him she's going to come see him tomorrow at his place...

After the whole thing I talked to her about the call. Immediately i asked her who she was talking to she was shocked at first, the next thing she said it was a friend.

I then asked her how come she and her so called friend were discussing something like that and she said " haba should i say i was talking to an enemy before? That it's just a friend"... After that i was just surprised i just told her okay no probs

Guys I'm so confused right now about the decision i decided to take..

I want to end it like right now.... Please what do u think
Dude, just leave the girl. Bitch.es aren't royal. There are lots of girls out there.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by kenralph(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Griiiiiin:
Cheap village hoe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by AKAyomide(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2019
You don't need to dump her away. I have observed a lot of things about ladies, Ladies in their early or middle twenties has this kind of thought of exploring every little things that may bring them joy. Moreover, I mightn't be to sure if only you had a deep mind conversation with her before asking her out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Charelsz:
You are what you attract, just saying tho.
that's a lie my friend. Good people fall for the wrong person. Most sluts hook a nice almost perfect man while a really good woman who truly deserves a good man end up with a grade A asshole

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2019
carter009:
Please dear take it easy, you are a lady, stop this, it won't do you any good, please ignore them.
get the fucck out of this thread right now before I descend on you.
Stupid vagina worshipping simp
Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Griiiiiin:

This is strong, are u saying he is sex starved to stoop so low to his cousins. I thought his boldness cross from nairaland enter reality. Ha
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Edoloaded:
I met this girl last 2 months and ever since the whole thing was going smoothly.

Never have i had the intention to take advantage of my kindness and maybe request for sex or romance or anything of such simply because i wanted this one to be different, i wanted her to be my last..

Whenever she asks i always do my best to provide for her.

So we went to the cinema and the next thing this girl receives a call from someone.. the next thing i heard she tells the person that she went out with a friend.. habaa.. me friend

Meanwhile before the call i was listening to music on my headset. So she thought the headset was still on..

So after telling the guy (i heard a male voice) she is with a friend they talked for almost 20 mins while the movie was going on.. the next thing this girl is already flirting with the guy on the phone telling him she's going to come see him tomorrow at his place...

After the whole thing I talked to her about the call. Immediately i asked her who she was talking to she was shocked at first, the next thing she said it was a friend.

I then asked her how come she and her so called friend were discussing something like that and she said " haba should i say i was talking to an enemy before? That it's just a friend"... After that i was just surprised i just told her okay no probs

Guys I'm so confused right now about the decision i decided to take..

I want to end it like right now.... Please what do u think
rule number 1never date girls,look for women,if you don't know the difference then get ready for the shock of your life.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by carter009(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2019
1: I don't worship Vagina cos of STDs and am not a AssLicker 2: I don't like arguing with a fellow guy: 3 don't just start ranting to people you don't know online cos you feel they can't track you and bring you down 4: stop being childish and mind how you talk to people. Good morning.
lilbest4:
get the fucck out of this thread right now before I descend on you.
Stupid vagina worshipping simp
Tueh!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? / Ladies Are Heartless / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Another Man In A Hotel [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.