Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head (10751 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by luvyaself95(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
J111333:
It depends on what you define love to be. I love everything God created including animals.
Now, women want men to give up everything else just to "love" them unconditionally while they themselves don't. Isn't that stupidity?
That true Click Screenshot it...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by luvyaself95(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2019
bdchange:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a).
Now this is love according to the Bible but when I read that Bible verse and think about loving my wife same. I began to doubt if it is actually possible to do all that. I am not talking about this fake lust bf and gf profess in relationships and call it love. Well only time will tell and I pray God help me I meet a deserving woman as such.
Words Screenshot it...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by luvyaself95(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2019
emkz:

I feel your submission bros. A person who would cheat would cheat even under the same roof. It takes a lot of discipline, self-will and commitment to be loyal. One of the persons I used in my example is a close friend and we have known each other for 18 years now. I no go lie, I envied her husband and if I was ready when she wanted to be married, I'd have fought to have her as a wife. I observed how men drooled over her because she was fine as hell, with a shape that would make women envious. Her intelligence was inspiring and she was (and still is) very hardworking. Her voice is sonorous. 6 years and three children after, she gets better by the day. I used to call her for advise and she always spoke with feminine intelligence.

Even though her man was in the US studying while she was in the UK before they got married, she said no to all the men that asked her. She didn't tell them she had a man. She felt her being unfaithful is not betraying her man but betraying herself.

She has beauty and brain...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by raphy(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2019
I have done it before she was base in Kaduna e even thought it didn't lead to marriage we are still good friends .
We met via airtrl chat room. In 2011 then 2go and then Facebook.we HV not met in person yet but still she is my Friend. She even change her relationship status to in an open relationship with me.

As I was scared of traveling to Kaduna due to bokoharam she later change the relationship status .

She is engage now and just Dinah her youth services
We are good .am still single an not rushing.

I can do it again if I find the right girl

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Destined2win: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Long distance relationships works for some. It takes genuine emotions, self control and value to stick to one person even though they are far...
You are always sounding like a good lady. sad
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by carter009(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Yeah I think she is,, you can give it a try and see if it will work out for both of you.
Destined2win:
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Mekenz(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2019
I have to be honest and blunt about these issue, distant relationship is a no no for me,unless iam married to the person,maybe due to circumstances beyond our control,

during the course of seeking green pastures,we got separated in a mutual ground,I can cope.

I have these girl that i was dating sometime ago during my university days, she was very good to me, we shared so many things in common, we use to stay like couple back then.
not until I learnt,that she is in a serious relationship back home, she normally travels every two weeks to see the person, I also learnt that the person, was the one that is in charge of her education, he pay's her fees.
after I have gotten all these details,I shared the information with my friend, he told me that I should careless, since iam gaining iam the one gaining from the relationship.

I could remember vividly one faithful day,Iam making out with her,the same person called, she told him, that she was not feeling fine at that moment, he then promised to send money across to her for medication, I was still there with her,when we saw 5k alert. from that moment my conscience started pricking me, I started withdrawing Small small from her,the rest is now history.

my point is,majority of girls hardly stay loyal in that kind of atmosphere and environment because they are emotional being,you can pressure her to even do something, her has vowed never to do in her lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
SmellySperm:
lol ....long distance relationship na scam na,am in it but my mind isn't there cos i cheat and i know she does as well,we are just there decieving ourselves and i kinda enjoy the game
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Yeah I think she is,, you can give it a try and see if it will work out for both of you.
Oga matchmaker. Welldone
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by AgentGoat: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2019
That thing is bulllshit.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by carter009(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but I did not say anything bad.
FortifiedCity:
Oga matchmaker. Welldone
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2019
One babe cheated therefore all long distance relationship are bad. So what do you want to say about those couples who live in the same state and their s/o still cheat on them

Faulty reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You cant speak for everyone. Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mea it wont work for others. My first LDR failed. The 2nd one worked perfectly. I know 5 others whom LDR worked for
It all boils down to maturity.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by spencekat(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I take it you carried out a research and concluded that its 10%.
Just becauee you have one case of a woman who was unfathful that makes it 10%. SMH. Has it occured to you that she can be in the same town with that guy and still be doing what she is doing?
Exactly!
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by spencekat(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2019
vicben27:
it's not all true Sweedy, l've been in one for 3 years now! it's was difficult at first but it's all good now! marrying soon thou. when you both know what you want there is no room for bullshit
Exactly!
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by oksmart1992(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2019
You're right tho. wink
AwkaetitiBabe:
Long distance relationships works for some. It takes genuine emotions, self control and value to stick to one person even though they are far...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
vicben27:
it's not all true Sweedy, l've been in one for 3 years now! it's was difficult at first but it's all good now! marrying soon thou. when you both know what you want there is no room for bullshit
'Cause you are there with her to know if she is cheating or not. Lmao.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Destined2win:
We all have the good and the bad side...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by babakb: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
J111333:
It depends on what you define love to be. I love everything God created including animals.
Now, women want men to give up everything else just to "love" them unconditionally while they themselves don't. Isn't that stupidity?

Most of the time Love is an emotional thing but there are a few guys who know how to separate love and emotion.

Guys like you, you love a girl but not afraid to loose her.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by jessysparkles(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
When the love is real and you are with the right person, distance is not a barrier. However as easy as it seems to say this, it is actually not easy for two love birds to be miles apart it takes a lot of emotional maturity and discipline to remain faithful.
One man's meat is another's poison.. It all depends on the individual

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by emmaodet: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I take it you carried out a research and concluded that its 10%.
Just becauee you have one case of a woman who was unfathful that makes it 10%. SMH. Has it occured to you that she can be in the same town with that guy and still be doing what she is doing?

I like your points.
If you stay with a lady in the same town to avoid cheating but not doing good job, she will still chrat and tell you to go out and make money because your mates are out there working well.
If you go out of town for a better job like lagos, ph or abuja then another excuse will come that they are cheating because they are lonely, which kind life be dis
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by carter009(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is not that easy as people think dear.
jessysparkles:
When the love is real and you are with the right person, distance is not a barrier. However as easy as it seems to say this, it is actually not easy for two love birds to be miles apart it takes a lot of emotional maturity and discipline to remain faithful.
One man's meat is another's poison.. It all depends on the individual
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by carter009(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin you can never please them.
emmaodet:

I like your points.
If you stay with a lady in the same town to avoid cheating but not doing good job, she will still chrat and tell you to go out and make money because your mates are out there working well.
If you go out of town for a better job like lagos, ph or abuja then another excuse will come that they are cheating because they are lonely, which kind life be dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by jessysparkles(f): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Is not that easy as people think dear.

It is not easy @ all....but whatever will be, will be. Its just to seek God's face in such kind of decision to avoid wasted years...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Lush100(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

you are right ma'am....genuine ..that's the key word and of course self control.
the question is was the lady in question genuinely in love with the guy or it was because of money.
and to the guys, are you genuinely in love with the lady or u just want to sleep with her.

for hindsight sake, only people who are ready and mature should go into love relationship because its hard-work.
its not for kids with burning desire.
you've got to look at the person you have and know within yourself i wanna see this woman in her grey hair with me.

and hey, i know for the guys ( I am not blind) that you will see some younger sweeter fresher ladies..and ur desire begin to kinda twist your mind.....
what to do, just channel the feeling to your wife and spice up ur relationship both in the bedroom and in appearance.
for the ladies you will see some taller more handsome and ready-made wealthier men that can give you 100k by just by putting their hand in their pocket that u begin to feel that what you have at home is not adequate.
what to do...channel your feelings to ur hubby and pray for him, starch his cloth even if its only one u can afford to dry-clean and see that u add some support to his financing the home .

cheating does not pay....i don't know how it feels like cause i have never done it but i just have that nagging feeling i would be worse off within me. I want to have clear a conscience.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
cheesy lol long distance relationship bah? d one dat is even worse is hooking up with someone on facebook and instagram and saying i love u i love u.u will be doin online for yrs with someone u havent met face to face .falling in love with a pix and for all u know it might be a yahoo boy posing as a female on d other end.dats d worst part in long distance dating.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lush100:

you are right ma'am....genuine ..that's the key word and of course self control.
the question is was the lady in question genuinely in love with the guy or it was because of money.
and to the guys, are you genuinely in love with the lady or u just want to sleep with her.

for hindsight sake, only people who are ready and mature should go into love relationship because its hard-work.
its not for kids with burning desire.
you've got to look at the person you have and know within yourself i wanna see this woman in her grey hair with me.

and hey, i know for the guys ( I am not blind) that you will see some younger sweeter fresher ladies..and ur desire begin to kinda twist your mind.....
what to do, just channel the feeling to your wife and spice up ur relationship both in the bedroom and in appearance.
for the ladies you will see some taller more handsome and ready-made wealthier men that can give you 100k by just by putting their hand in their pocket that u begin to feel that what you have at home is not adequate.
what to do...channel your feelings to ur hubby and pray for him, starch his cloth even if its only one u can afford to dry-clean and see that u add some support to his financing the home .

cheating does not pay....i don't know how it feels like cause i have never done it but i just have that nagging feeling i would be worse off within me. I want to have clear a conscience.

Yes, cheating never pays.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
sent you a mail
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes, cheating never pays.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy lol long distance relationship bah? d one dat is even worse is hooking up with someone on facebook and instagram and saying i love u i love u.u will be doin online for yrs with someone u havent met face to face .falling in love with a pix and for all u know it might be a yahoo boy posing as a female on d other end.dats d worst part in long distance dating.
Hahaha when I see people doing this I just laughed because I wished they know what I know or what I have seen. Some people will not accept this probably because they have seen where it work with one or two persons they know. So it will surely work for them
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
bdchange:

Hahaha when I see people doing this I just laughed because I wished they know what I know or what I have seen. Some people will not accept this probably because they have seen where it work with one or two persons they know. So it will surely work for them
lol most times it does not work. This is what scammers use to prey on their victims. Its better dating someone u can feel and touch rather than dating someone u just met on d computer or fone who could be using a fake pix as his or her profile.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
jessysparkles:

It is not easy @ all....but whatever will be, will be. Its just to seek God's face in such kind of decision to avoid wasted years...
See my sister so many have gone into wasted years because of this. I shared a story sometimes ago about my friend and his gf courting for 9yrs and yet today they didn't marry. They broke up because of this same cheating and the guy today is married while the lady is not. This life can never be fair to everybody..

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
lefulefu:
lol most times it does not work. This is what scammers use to prey on their victims. Its better dating someone u can feel and touch rather than dating someone u just met on d computer or fone who could be using a fake pix as his or her profile.
The one you can feel and touch sometimes are even scam at the end of the day. Let alone the ones that are miles apart.. Haba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.