Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head (10752 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by succri(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Long distance or not , this particular chick will still cheat , even if u both stay in the same room grin grin , it in the blood
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by RuggedSniper: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
bdchange:
Hmmmm.. I just had to breathe in very well before posting this.

Now this is the story from a colleague of mine some few years back.

This girl just resumed work in the company where I worked. Beautiful and an average height. She caught the attention of my other colleague who happens to be a player (i.e womanizing is his hobby). There is no day this girl won't receive calls from her bf and they will talk for several minutes. We were like who the hell calls like that. She told us it was her bf that stays in PH (Port-Harcourt) while she just moved to Lagos to stay with her uncle. We later learnt the guy sends 5k to her every months.

To cut the story short, my colleague starts bleeping her even to the extent that when the bf calls her sometimes she might be with that my guy and they will be in the middle of having s***x.

The problem I have with this lady is that, first she knows this my guy is a player and secondly while suffering the poor boy and yet he was still sending money to her. Why not tell him since you are now distance apart let break up and go our separate ways.

Since then I vow never to do anything distance relationship. I have some other ones but no time to share it. So please stay clear of long distance relationship if you like your self. simple as that grin
Long-distance relationships are NOT entirely bad with STRATEGIC inner game and positioning. Even short-distance relationships are NOT full-proof without STRATEGY!grin

1 Share

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Office romance breeds gossip.

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.