Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head (10753 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
J111333:
No relationship will be 100% smooth. Even a girlfriend you live in the same room with will still cheat if she wants to. I personally don't bother myself with certain things and the time I'll waste to monitor a girlfriend will be better used for something meaningful.
A lady I once hooked up with was the one asking me why I never accused her of cheating, I told her that the time she spends with another guy will reduce the amount of time she nags the hell out of me and she thought I wasn't serious with the relationship and called it a day.
I'm too relaxed to bother myself with trivialities. As my girl if you like cheat, if you like don't cheat, na your cup of tea after all, condom is cheaper than a bottle of water. undecided
I hail you bro... Your heart na stone. Are you sure you will be able to love? Just asking ooo
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by yemsai(f): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
emkz:
A man worked offshore and stayed long periods of time without his wife. She stayed loyal.

I once had a girlfriend whose sister's husband had been away for four years. She was loyal.

A woman went to study for three years and stayed loyal to her man across the Atlantic.

Another woman came from Panama to do an internship in the UK, and she stayed loyal. How do I know?

A story was shared on instagram about a man who left his wife for 8 years to hustle abroad. She remained loyal. The man is now doing everything to compensate her for his long absence.

My point is that when people end up with the worng people, the relationship is bound to fail, distance or no distance.

In addition, circumstances can keep a couple apart, and if one or both of them decide to play away games, I think it should be peculiarized to them and not generalized to every instance of long-distance relationship. Like I said in another post, someone who has a tendency not to be loyal does not need the gulf of distance to manifest the traits embedded in his/her DNA. A person who has been disloyal before and got away with it would be disloyal again and assume he'd get away with it. Let us not use the foolishness of the senseless few to discourage people who are working hard to make their relationships succeed.
Thank you for dis..well said kiss
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

I hail you bro... Your heart na stone. Are you sure you will be able to love? Just asking ooo
It depends on what you define love to be. I love everything God created including animals.
Now, women want men to give up everything else just to "love" them unconditionally while they themselves don't. Isn't that stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

When I marry, I don't care where ever my wife traveled to and how long. As long as I am aware of where she is headed to. By then I have made a vow and I will honor it. But during relationship where one partner might be having the thoughts that the other person might be cheating therefore he/she will also start cheating. Haba... No no no.. Its not for me
You right.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
J111333:
It depends on what you define love to be. I love everything God created including animals.
Now, women want men to give up everything else just to "love" them unconditionally while they themselves don't. Isn't that stupidity?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a).
Now this is love according to the Bible but when I read that Bible verse and think about loving my wife same. I began to doubt if it is actually possible to do all that. I am not talking about this fake lust bf and gf profess in relationships and call it love. Well only time will tell and I pray God help me I meet a deserving woman as such.

4 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Majlaw(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
It work well for me... Until I saw her wedding IV.

6 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by theSpark(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Well thank God I had already made up my mind not to do initiate any relationship on a long distance basis. I can't rule out having to move away due to work or something. That one is manageable but I can't know someone is faraway and enter a relationship with them.

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 5:26am On Jul 26, 2019
theSpark:
Well thank God I had already made up my mind not to do initiate any relationship on a long distance basis. I can't rule out having to move away due to work or something. That one is manageable but I can't know someone is faraway and enter a relationship with them.
Imagining that! A lady traveled all the way from delta to Lagos to meet someone I know here in Lagos and they spent a week together. She happens to be a student. Are you telling me that girl may not probably has a bf?
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Majlaw:
It work well for me... Until I saw her wedding IV.
Haba.... Are you saying u were still in a relationship before she showed you an I. V her wedding grin grin
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Useku(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2019
I don't think it's about the distance really.

Just pray you don't fall into the claws of a wicked pretentious hoe.

quote author=bdchange post=80625193]Hmmmm..I just had to breathe in very well before posting this. Now this is the story from a colleague of mine some few years back. This girl just resumed work in the company where I worked. Beautiful and an average height. She caught the attention of my other colleague who happens to be a player(i.e womanizing is his hobby). There is no day this girl won't receive calls from her bf and they will talk for several minutes. We were like who the hell calls like that. She told us it was her bf that stays in Ph(Port-Harcourt) while she just moved to Lagos to stay with her uncle. We later learnt the guy sends 5k to her every months. To cut the story short, my colleague starts bleeping her even to the extent that when the bf calls her sometimes she might be with that my guy and they will be in the middle of having s***x. The problem I have with this lady is that, first she knows this my guy is a player and secondly while suffering the poor boy and yet he was still sending money to her. Why not tell him since you are now distance apart let break up and go our separate ways. Since then I vow never to do anything distance relationship. I have some other ones but no time to share it. So please stay clear of long distance relationship if you like your self. simple as that grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Long distance what?

lol... make I no talk lipsrsealed

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2019
lol ....long distance relationship na scam na,am in it but my mind isn't there cos i cheat and i know she does as well,we are just there decieving ourselves and i kinda enjoy the game

4 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Useku(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Useku(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2019
very funny ,kinda true sha
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2019
SmellySperm:
lol ....long distance relationship na scam na,am in it but my mind isn't there cos i cheat and i know she does as well,we are just there decieving ourselves and i kinda enjoy the game
This correlate to what I commented above. You are cheating because you probably believe she is doing same. In the first place don't date someone you can't trust. This reason you stated now will make long distance relationship a continual deceit.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Long distance what?

lol... make I no talk lipsrsealed
Abegi talk let's hear your own experience or what you have seen on LDL
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=80636324][/quote]
Abeg let her allow the cat out of the bag undecided
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by vicben27(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
First off, that girl is not smart, office romance is a no-no, secondly, i have tried long distance relationship and none have worked out, so I gave up, there must be cheating whether you like it or not, unless ofcourse the four people involved in the relationship are comfortable with it.
it's not all true Sweedy, l've been in one for 3 years now! it's was difficult at first but it's all good now! marrying soon thou. when you both know what you want there is no room for bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by theSpark(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
bdchange:

Imagining that! A lady traveled all the way from delta to Lagos to meet someone I know here in Lagos and they spent a week together. She happens to be a student. Are you telling me that girl may not probably has a bf?

She is probably running a home and away boyfriend package.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by carter009(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Will you stick to one person if is you.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Long distance relationships works for some. It takes genuine emotions, self control and value to stick to one person even though they are far...
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Will you stick to one person if is you.
Sure.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2019
vicben27:
it's not all true Sweedy, l've been in one for 3 years now! it's was difficult at first but it's all good now! marrying soon thou. when you both know what you want there is no room for bullshit
Now this is it! When both party knows what they really want, there won't be room for bullshit..
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by FEGEITOK: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Same goals same focus same ideals or it won't work

Greater chance of working if you were in the same local before one or the other had to move

Less chance of working if both are apart and connected by technology

Not saying the second can't work

Saying lesser chances of it working out

Finally, the guy must feel deep inside him, he has found a jewel of inestimable value and doesn't care if a better one turns up, same for the girl

Failing which ... Forget it

2 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by frankkydee(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2019
emkz:
A man worked offshore and stayed long periods of time without his wife. She stayed loyal.

I once had a girlfriend whose sister's husband had been away for four years. She was loyal.

A woman went to study for three years and stayed loyal to her man across the Atlantic.

Another woman came from Panama to do an internship in the UK, and she stayed loyal. How do I know?

A story was shared on instagram about a man who left his wife for 8 years to hustle abroad. She remained loyal. The man is now doing everything to compensate her for his long absence.

My point is that when people end up with the worng people, the relationship is bound to fail, distance or no distance.

In addition, circumstances can keep a couple apart, and if one or both of them decide to play away games, I think it should be peculiarized to them and not generalized to every instance of long-distance relationship. Like I said in another post, someone who has a tendency not to be loyal does not need the gulf of distance to manifest the traits embedded in his/her DNA. A person who has been disloyal before and got away with it would be disloyal again and assume he'd get away with it. Let us not use the foolishness of the senseless few to discourage people who are working hard to make their relationships succeed.

I believe you totally cos i have seen and heard about same scenario. A cheat will still cheat even if you stay under the same roof
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Wincrew: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Love knows no distance, and even if my spouse cheats on me in this long distant relationship am in, am cool with it. Just don't let me know and it better be with someone better than me. Your spouse is human a much as you are and most of these insecurities you guys are bringing up is as a result of your insecurities. My girlfriend will tell me to use condom sef, as i her. Bottom line is our hearts are in sync and we understand that there is more to been in a long term relationship than sex, it's commitment and protecting each other which also means, if your going to do anything stupid be smart about it, in terms of who you do it with and how you go about it. But always try not to put yourself in a position where you will have to cheat. Communication is important too. Tell your spouse how you feel. Don't just assume and keep an open mind in a distant relationship not run. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by WoeBetide666: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2019
I'll do you one better: run from all relationships
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by emkz: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
frankkydee:

I believe you totally cos i have seen and heard about same scenario. A cheat will still cheat even if you stay under the same roof

I feel your submission bros. A person who would cheat would cheat even under the same roof. It takes a lot of discipline, self-will and commitment to be loyal. One of the persons I used in my example is a close friend and we have known each other for 18 years now. I no go lie, I envied her husband and if I was ready when she wanted to be married, I'd have fought to have her as a wife. I observed how men drooled over her because she was fine as hell, with a shape that would make women envious. Her intelligence was inspiring and she was (and still is) very hardworking. Her voice is sonorous. 6 years and three children after, she gets better by the day. I used to call her for advise and she always spoke with feminine intelligence.

Even though her man was in the US studying while she was in the UK before they got married, she said no to all the men that asked her. She didn't tell them she had a man. She felt her being unfaithful is not betraying her man but betraying herself.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Roon9(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You cant speak for everyone. Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mea it wont work for others. My first LDR failed. The 2nd one worked perfectly. I know 5 others whom LDR worked for

Mine is 3 years now and intro is september
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by frankkydee(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
emkz:

I feel your submission bros. A person who would cheat would cheat even under the same roof. It takes a lot of discipline, self-will and commitment to be loyal. One of the persons I used in my example is a close friend and we have known each other for 18 years now. I no go lie, I envied her husband and if I was ready when she wanted to be married, I'd have fought to have her as a wife. I observed how men drooled over her because she was fine as hell, with a shape that would make women envious. Her intelligence was inspiring and she was (and still is) very hardworking. Her voice is sonorous. 6 years and three children after, she gets better by the day. I used to call her for advise and she always spoke with feminine intelligence.

Even though her man was in the US studying while she was in the UK before they got married, she said no to all the men that asked her. She didn't tell them she had a man. She felt her being unfaithful is not betraying her man but betraying herself.

If everyone can be thinking like this, relationships either close or long distance would always come out good

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by lereinter(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
If you have not bleeped a gal while she receives a call from another toaster/ lover

You don't know ladies well

Its even a matter of womanising
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by luvyaself95(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
First off, that girl is not smart, office romance is a no-no, secondly, i have tried long distance relationship and none have worked out, so I gave up, there must be cheating whether you like it or not, unless ofcourse the four people involved in the relationship are comfortable with it.
which four people
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Jaqenhghar: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Roon9:

Mine is 3 years now and intro is september
Wow. You even dated longer than me. Congrats man . Wishing you many fulfill8ng years together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.