Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (28104 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
life faith:

Womanizing is a spirit n one nids d spirit of God 2 ovacome it.repentance n grace of God afta repentance re wot makes a womanizer a changed person.we can't quit wit our natural efforts.we nid God 2 quit.I was once there.may God help us all

No one uses blackness to fight darkness grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
rokiatu:

The only way a womanizer can change is if he meet someone who he loves so deeply.

And when she realises this, she will cheat on him because he is boring. tongue grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by kingsido: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tink_sh:

And if a woman did it she is labelled a slut and you guys want to marry virgins, geez i hate hypocrisy with a passion!!!! angry angry
why must a woman think of trying it?men's world jare, fine boobs and nyash very hard to resist but i will try cos my womanizing rate is 200%
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
Womanizing is a weakness. Inability to commit and discipline oneself. MOBO44, take note.

13volts:

In my own opinion the issue of womanizing should not be  an issue bcoz what do you need a life for when you can not have intimacy at wish
Ehn?

Osama10:

Real men are in control of themselves and would never womanize.
I can't shout! cool
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by kulutempa: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sagamite:

And when she realises this, she will cheat on him because he is boring.  tongue grin

Sagamite, what you just said is one of the strangest but true principles of male female relationships.  The one who gives more, gets  less, and vice versa.  Reminds me of Supply and Demand in Economics 101.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by ud4u: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
Give your life to Jesus Christ and He will give you power to overcome every unrighteousness.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by hackney(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
Some people argue that  an affair can help you keep your marriage in cases where its worth saving.
Especially when you are married to a lady that turns into a terrible woman.

It helps them take their focus off the nonsense that their wife has become.
Nagging endlessly about the slightest thing and purposely not pulling their weight around the house.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by chines4(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
The hindu religion approve sex once a month for those that are married,and no sex for those not married,this helps a man to control himself when he know he is going against his faith and believe,a man can only stay with one woman if he is sincere to his GOD and faith.

Thank God that hindu is not the only religion, or man for don peme since. Once in a month with u'r wife, sleeping in the same house and the same bed pure torture.

The real cure. Lets go back to animal kingdom unlimited access( My wife must not read this ooo) that a joke, the only cure is prayers
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^ she reading it now, I sent her an email grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by layuns(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
The hindu religion approve sex once a month for those that are married,and no sex for those not married,this helps a man to control himself when he know he is going against his faith and believe,a man can only stay with one woman if he is sincere to his GOD and faith.

Wow that's serious hinduism!!
So i do it once with ma wife in a month and the other times i do what?
Thats not for a strong black man cuz hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
kulutempa:

Sagamite, what you just said is one of the strangest but true principles of male female relationships.  The one who gives more, gets  less, and vice versa.  Reminds me of Supply and Demand in Economics 101.

Generally, most girls only mature when their beauty is waning (i.e. 30s) and/or only behave when a guy treats them slightly mean.

Very few young girls are mature enough to handle a good guy. The same guys they complain about their womanising are the ones they are attracted to the most. They want them but don't want them.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by manoy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
Surrender your life to christ,he is able and abundantly able to carry you through. His burden is light and His yoke is easy,he will give u rest and be the chief controller of ur life.

The hard way,the only way!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by mystikal(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Very few young girls are mature enough to handle a good guy.
Not far from the truth
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
manoy:

Surrender your life to christ,he is able and abundantly able to carry you through. His burden is light and His yoke is easy,he will give u rest and be the chief controller of your life.

The hard way,the only way!

Oh, shuuut up!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
You men are whores,
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by koolguy88(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
self control will do, it's as simple as that.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by manoy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Ooohhh, shut up!

Why? Have u seen Romans 1:28? The only one that can still the storm of your life is Jesus,there is no other way. Please,give him a chance and ur life will never remain the same.

Thanx
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
the only sure way i know to overcome womanizing is to womanize more

then,its no longer womanizing but a way of life

dont 4get your CDs,guys  grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by aseoluwa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
well, my own advise if for men to marry who they really love.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
manoy:

Why? Have u seen Romans 1:28? The only one that can still the storm of your life is Jesus,there is no other way. Please,give him a chance and your life will never remain the same.

Thanx

undecided

Yeah, yeah!

Odu Ifa recitation 201 did not say any such thing.

Get a life, religion is not the solution to all problems. That is illiterate, superstitious delusion!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
koolguy88:

self control will do, it's as simple as that.
Exactly! But the problem lies in acquiring self control.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by aparata: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
cut off ur prick
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by manoy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sagamite:

undecided

Yeah, yeah!

Odu Ifa recitation 201 did not say any such thing.

Get a life, religion is not the solution to all problems. That is illiterate, superstitious disillusion!

Waoh,Sagamite, go to Daniels 4:1-30

Nebuchadnezzar said more than that and he later confessed that God is the only one that can save and deliver.

Forget about your achievement,honours,award &,

God will touch your heart and make you his instrument of peace.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Akanbiedu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
By the time men stopped womanizing, women would have taken over, MANIZING.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
manoy:

Waoh,Sagamite, go to Daniels 4:1-30

Nebuchadnezzar said more than that and he later confessed that God is the only one that can save and deliver.

Forget about your achievement,honours,award &,

God will touch your heart and make you his instrument of peace.

Oh, Lawd!!!

Someone pass me a sick bucket. undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dobodobo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
I do not blames guy who womanize because Kitty is the sweetest you can imagine on. even as I, I cannot do without womanize except I am broke and I don't think I can stop until 70 yrs old
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Machine007: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2010
JUST LIKE MY FRIEND USE TO SAY "THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR"

IF YOU ARE NOT A WOMANIZER U NEED TO ALWAYS THANK GOD FOR, THAT BECAUSE CURRENTLY THAT'S ONE HABIT I HAVE ASK AND PRAYED TO GOD TO DELIVER ME FROM.

I WISH I CAN STOP THIS. GOD PLS HELP ME.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by manoy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Sagamite:

Oh, Lawd!!!

Someone pass me a sick bucket. undecided

Why dat?

Plz just spare me 5 minutes,read Romans 1:26-28 and Daniels 4:1-10

Plz sagamite,

God bless you
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dobodobo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2010
Machine007:

JUST LIKE MY FRIEND USE TO SAY "THERE IS DIGNITY IN LABOR"

IF YOU ARE NOT A WOMANIZER U NEED TO ALWAYS THANK GOD FOR, THAT BECAUSE CURRENTLY THAT'S ONE HABIT I HAVE ASK AND PRAYED TO GOD TO DELIVER ME FROM.

I WISH I CAN STOP THIS. GOD PLS HELP ME.
Cut of your DICK according to the bible and it will automatically stop you from Womanizing
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Machine007: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
dobodobo:

Cut of your manliness according to the bible and it will automatically stop you from Womanizing

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT, BUT THAT WILL NOT HELP because I NEED THE JT FOR ITS RIGHTFUL PURPOSE.

IF ONLY I CAN HAVE THE REMOTE CONTROL MYSELF INSTEAD OF LINKING IT TO THE BRAIN, THAT WILL HELP A LOT.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by spacyzuma(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
My girlfriend is far away and we only see every few months, so the temptation to cheat is very strong. As a single, working comfortable young man, I have to say I cannot stop looking around for pretty, sexy women. So I do the following things:

- I avoid chatting with women I meet for the first time. I haven't toasted a chick at first site for more than a year.
- I avoid spending money on women. If I must, I just give them the money and quickly go away b4 thinking off recouping my investment.
- The fear of STDs is the beginning of Abstinence. No be only HIV/AIDS dey around o!! Other serious ones dey like Herpes, Syphilis, HPV wey no get cure yet!!
- If I'm getting too Hot about a particular woman, I just imagine her having her menses/period. IT ALWAYS TURNS ME OFF ASAP!!!
- Have phone intimacy with my babe regularly when at home alone.

Self-discipline is all it is, guys!! I've never been in a situation when a woman sexually attacks you in a private environment, but if it ever happens, I pray I'll have the strength to run away immediately.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2010
manoy:

Why dat?

Plz just spare me 5 minutes,read Romans 1:26-28 and Daniels 4:1-10

Plz sagamite,

God bless you

Mo r'ogo!!! (I am in trouble)  grin

Chairman, abeg carry your holy fire dey go, I am not interested. You can continue with your mental laziness and delusion by allocating any challenge in life to a higher being! Goodluck!  grin

God will bless me as much and as equally as he has blessed you even without religion. You can pray and pay tithe from now till the donkeys come home and your life will not get any real superior benefit. So, Oga, ride on! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.