Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (28096 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Tinksh(f): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2010
Easy, they need to GROW UP and stop being children and running their lives by their friends.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by naijaway(m): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2010
Question has to be "how do people overcome sexual temptation?". because ladies also have an intrest in manizing as much as guys have intrest in womanizing. Society just change the concept but in reality women like sex as much as men do even more. Think dildos and different sorts of intimacy gadgets still yet there's still intrest.
Anyways to answer your question, pray and don't let the world sink you in except you are in a submarine then you can sink in for a while. Stick to one until she fs up too bad then discard and do it again; if not play along. There will always be beautiful ladies every hour, everyday, every year, every decade, and every century. Caution yourself. Me weey dey talk, am just staying afloat by prioritizing my energy. Gbelewu neva catch u wen agro hollo am b4. oh boi u go maintain.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Samobi(m): 4:29am On Oct 19, 2010
@Poster

Men who lack self control and the fear of God in them can overcome womanizing by allowing themselves to be castrated. Its either that or they risk sleeping with a demonic ghost someday that will cause them spiritual torture until they commit suicide. I know someone that this happened to so be warned. Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Osama10(m): 4:34am On Oct 19, 2010
Samobi:

@Poster

Men who lack self control and the fear of God in them can overcome womanizing by allowing themselves to be castrated. Its either that or they risk sleeping with a demonic ghost someday that will cause them spiritual torture until they commit suicide. I know someone that this happened to so be warned. Not all that glitters is gold.
Very funny & how did you know this?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by andyanders: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2010
THE BEST WAY FOR A MAN TO CONTROL HIMSELF, WILL BE TO CUT YOUR MANHOOD OFF.THEN REMOVE ONE EYE. SO GET THAT DONE IMMEDIATELY THEN YOU GET THEM OFF YOUR WAY.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by OCCULTIST(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2010
Unless a man sees every other woman apart from his wife as his mother or sister he can not stop womanising
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by yhemini: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2010
it will stop if d women stop MANIZING
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2010
Osama10:

Very funny & how did you know this?

From the superstitious nonsense he is fed at his holy ghost sessions.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by ukaifycos: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2010
Well, i believe self control with Christlike way of living is the best perception to overcoming womanizing character.One need to sat down and take stock of deed so far, and possibly amend so if need be, because the very person is only dirtying his integrity but also showing how infidel he could be if peradventure settles down.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by chines4(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2010
b) Cut off his D i c k and let him suffer pain just as you're suffering emotionally and psychologically - he will then understand how not to cause pain on another human being.

In his next life, he will learn and understand the word 'Faithful' and swear never to be selfish and never again, hurt a woman. That's what women need to do to make those philanderers among men, overcome womanising.

Am really sorry for u'r man, u speak with so much venom, Who hurt you this bad? The only way for u'r heart to heal is to forgive and forget. It is not easy but thats the only way to heal. Revenge or bottled up hurt will not help. Trust Me
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^ She is a deranged woman that will spend the rest of her life alone and bitter about something in her past.

Read through her historic posts and then you will understand her mental state.  grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Already diagnosed her huh Sagamite?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^ Believe me, reading her numerous venomous and bitter posts makes her diagnosis a very easy case. undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
Hmmmm

I have said in other threads, that opinions doesn't merit experience sometimes people based their opinion off heresay,

by the way,

How the weather up in your neck of woods, I am thinking of coming to London to be shown off to my friends, should I pack my boots?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by jaymdee(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
More like "How Should Men Overcome Drinking Beer?" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Hmmmm

I have said in other threads, that opinions doesn't merit experience sometimes people based their opinion off heresay,

Not when it is consistently venomous and passionately so and also always following the same one-dimensional line of thinking everytime.

In that case it is almost inevitably experience or mental imbalance and I think my post covers both bases.

queeneve:

by the way,

How the weather up in your neck of woods, I am thinking of coming to London to be shown off to my friends, should I pack my boots?

It is getting slightly chilly with very little time span of the sun.

Not yet wet though.

Who is showing you off to "your" friends?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by IrdMan: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
first and foremost you must realize that womanizing is a sin  not a game and be prepared to quit.
Then you must be disciplined.
You must always flee from things that could lure you back into it.
Then have a partner/ intimate friend that is very understanding and supportive because a nagging partner could push you out.

Above it takes divine grace to overcome, because these ladies are very tempting!!!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
My friends up in London want me to come and visit so they can SHOW ME OFF, they said alot of their male counterparts want to meet me,

BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT MY HUSBAND COMING WITH ME AND HE AINT HAVING THAT,

And I been wanting to meet the Queen so I can tell her it hard being a Queen AT TIMES grin grin grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by kemisuga(f): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dayokanu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sagamite:

OK let me give you a very possible real life scenario:

If a man that is a millionaire, and had to work real hard to make those millions (lets say worth £20m) which meant alot of travel and nights in the office doing deals, who's wife feels she is not getting a enough attention because he is hardly at home and then gets attention from a man down the road and starts cheating.

The wife is a housewife, so is not a millionaire, lets say her total asset £50K. Are you telling me that the courts will give half her assets to her husband when they divorce due to her cheating?

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/6vwNcNOTVzY&ob=av2e[/flash]
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by yme1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^nah there dayokanu for dey raise him head cheesy cause womanising his is other half
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Hauwa1: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
saga, am i the one you refering to?
there wasnt any bitterness in my post o undecided undecided
ewoo
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
*Hauwa*:

saga, am i the one you refering to?
there wasnt any bitterness in my post o undecided undecided
ewoo

Ah ahn!

No be you o!

Na Thecursedblessed woman.

Now go and answer my question.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Hauwa1: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
i don ans u finish now. try not to cheat, just try grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
y me:

^^^^nah there dayokanu for dey raise him head cheesy cause womanising his is other half

Just sign the prenup first.

Anyone who refuses to sign th prenup can be assumed to have gold digging intentions.

I would put a clause that nullifies the pre-nup after 35yrs of married life
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by jpphilips(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2010
[b]Advising on womanizing is like Asking why Naija is not like America, personally, the question i ask is when will Nigerians deserve to have a Naija like America?
remember it wasn't the case in the days of our mothers, I am sure that the 53% failed marriage stat in America today was not the case in the 70's.
the question we should ask is where have we got it wrong?
In as much as different schools of thought are entitled to their observances and opinions, i strongly believe infidelity is a curse our women placed on us, it can be likened to the trait of bald hair and GONO, they carry it about but they don't get the negative effect immediately.
Let us now ask a more realistic question; how many girls deserve a faithful guy?
it is not uncommon to see these married ladies crowding different church programs because as married women, they can no
longer define their social circle beyond the contemporary societal norm. and for a religious manackled society like Naija you cant get otherwise.
believe me, if you peer into the antecedents of those women a decade ago, you weep for Jerusalem, they have committed loads of atrocities.

Today's adultery is just the law of karma catching up with those women. Today sleeping with a married man is no longer a taboo unlike back in the days of our mothers.same can be likened to the unmarried who have failed to look beyond their nose and embrace reality in their decision making process are equally blessed with those kind of men.
bottom line, women that deserve faithful men have them in abundance while the ones that don't are simply reaping the fruit of their labor.
no sympathy or prayer can change that,
Don't be surprised that most men that womanize have better wives at home. I have never gotten a reasonable answer from any womanizer as to reasons why he womanizes, the last i heard was, "I have a lot of seed so i need to throw it around" then i started wondering what happened to the toilet,that goes a long way to tell you that they cannot define their actions.

Only a few guys are vindictive with womanizing perhaps they never had their type of girl at the lowest of their lows so when they meet up, they want to pay them back for all the Embarrassments and rejections he suffered in the past.
so ladies continue poking around and expect  your husbands to be St peter.

Use my formula,if you know that kinda man, first check the wife's past, then check if the guy was in deprivation during his hay days u can never be far from the truth.
[/b]
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by cap28: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2010
its easy - lose your job and any other means of livelihood and you'll see how quick women will desert you.

ever come across a peniless, unemployed womaniser?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Yorisb: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2010
cap28:

its easy - lose your job and any other means of livelihood and you'll see how quick women will desert you.

ever come across a penniless, unemployed womanizer?

True, True! cheesy
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by ade4succes: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2010
It is not what men can control. men have seen themselves to be dogs un4tuntely. however, being satisfied with one's love is essential. we men shld knw that
1. we cant have all we want
2. not all that glitter is gold
3. being content with our love, we wont bother about others outside if focused and determined
4. u cant eat ur cake and have it, u cant have ur love and still have another love again
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by bestman09(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2010
Only by the grace of God! I never looked at another lady for the first 7 years of my marriage but something happened and i lost the grace and started womanising but now i have gotten the grace back. Women can really be tempting but if you are disciplined and have the grace, you will conquer.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2010
ade4succes:

It is not what men can control. men
Men can control it. Though not easy, it's possible.

ade4succes:

men have seen themselves to be dogs un4tuntely.
Indeed, 'unfortunately' is the word.
How can someone say ''Men are, by nature, polygamous''?
I can imagine me, asking him to prove this from a biological point of view and he  says  ''promiscuity is a trait evident in most mammalian male species''. Implying that, since man is a mammal, he must be promiscuous too. Like, seriously?  undecided
Now, humans now look up to animals as role models? How then is man a higher animal?*

Indeed, this is the beginning of the halt in application of common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 3 Years Ago Shares Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.