Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (28106 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by queeneve: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2010
We are now accepting applications for those who want COMMON SENSE and some self worth,
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Men can control it. Though not easy, it's possible.
Indeed, 'unfortunately' is the word.
How can someone say ''Men are, by nature, polygamous''?
I can imagine me, asking him to prove this from a biological point of view and he  says  ''promiscuity is a trait evident in most mammalian male species''. Implying that, since man is a mammal, he must be promiscuous too. Like, seriously?  undecided
Now, humans now look up to animals as role models? How then is man a higher animal?*

Indeed, this is the beginning of the halt in application of common sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-492527.448.html#msg6545768

tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Moyola(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2010
. . .simply disable yur 'stick'! tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MrsCullen: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
only religion or personal conviction can keep a man faithful
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Moyola:

. . .simply disable yur 'stick'! tongue

come on gurl! dat'll be harsh, don't u fink.

MrsCullen:

only religion or personal conviction can keep a man faithful

Word! u hit the right spot der, just wat i wanted 2 say.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ poster,

I honestly fink its more than just the physical, it has to do wif d mind (will power). First control the mind & the physical will pose no problem.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by PROFNICHO(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
Is only God that can help u.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-492527.448.html#msg6545768
tongue
Post 457 on page 15?
How does that prove that Men are by nature polygamous?
That's more like Sagamite's sepculation.
I need an incontrovertible, a tested and verified proof, with a scientific stamp on it.

Just to burn daylight -
You will review and select men that give them the best chance of survival, ability to compete for natures resources and good health. You are going to be careful so that none is wasted on some useless guy with bad genes (short, poor, ugly and slow upstairs) or result in a situation where there will not be optimal provisions for them.
Assumptions, darling. What if I say I f[i]u[/i]ck every and anything w/o giving a hoot about the ''ideal man''? Don't  poor, short, smeagol-looking men end up being married or humping ladies? Yes. That shows that some women do not care, right? Yes.
In the light of this, Your above supposition is flawed. grin

''He assesses fertility by looking at the right assets for child-bearing, good curvy hips and lovely bosoms''
Rotfl! For real? How oafish can some men be! Of course, that's if there are, indeed, men like that.
Assess fertility through endowments? Death!  grin grin grin grin
Tell me you don't fall under this category, please. sad

He has 300m spermatozoa in EACH bust when he dishes it out.

Most are bad swimmers, once in a while one is a champion swimmer. And he, through evolution, just wants his gene to survive and dominate over other men's, so 300m bad swimmers most times means he has to spread it more. He wants to put it into the most fertile female that can guarantee good eggs and is ready not to waste Michael Phelps a champion swimmer when it comes along.
We both know that the itchy-D''ck disease is not as a result of the yearning to
[how did you put it, again?] ''have his gene dominant over other men's'' - Lemme pretend i understand that part. What does he want to be? Father of all nation? Phuleaze!

Don't tell me, na so you have been distributing ya thingy everywhere eh. tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MrWaters: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Believe me- that answer is within ur Heart. i'll say u pluck out one of ur eyes or something important that u'll always rem each tym u're back at it
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Post 457 on page 15?
How does that prove that Men are by nature polygamous?
That's more like Sagamite's sepculation.
I need an incontrovertible, a tested and verified proof, with a scientific stamp on it.

Just to burn daylight -

Sweetie, I really don't believe I need to educate you that once Sagamite says something, take it as FACT. I don't chat crap, my intellect will never allow me.

Yes, it was a scientic report by a Professor from Imperial College of Science and Technology that was shown on a documentary in the UK.

Missy ★ B:

Assumptions, darling. What if I say I f[i]u[/i]ck every and anything w/o giving a hoot about the ''ideal man''? Don't  poor, short, smeagol-looking men end up being married or humping ladies? Yes. That shows that some women do not care, right? Yes. In the light of this, Your above supposition is flawed. grin

Most rules have exceptions.

But they are rules because they apply to majority.

Your ideal man would be different at each stage and at different emotional states. Once you start going wor wor  tongue, you will start looking to lock one man down.

But generally your biology would push you to go for men that can fit your offspring requirement when you are ready to settle down. You are still a baby now, so na fun you dey look for.

Missy ★ B:

Rotfl! For real? How oafish can some men be! Of course, that's if there are, indeed, men like that.
Assess fertility through endowments? Death!  grin grin grin grin
Tell me you don't fall under this category, please.  sad

Sweetie, I fall utterly under this umbrella.  grin

As I normally say: "If you can't get it up, you can't have it".

I no go do girl wey I no dey attracted to na. Na personality I go chop?

There is a threshold that is set, sweetie.

And before I go one step further and put a ring on the finger, I do a calculation the product's lifespan: "For how long will this chic be able to get me giddy".

If the score after calculations (taking into consideration possible changes in looks in future) does not go above 25 years, no chance!!!

Why would I marry someone that 5 years from now I would not be attracted to anymore. Who is winner there? Nobody.

Lets be realistic.

Missy ★ B:

We both know that the itchy-D''ck disease is not as a result of the yearning to
[how did you put it, again?] ''have his gene dominant over other men's'' - Lemme pretend i understand that part. What does he want to be? Father of all nation? Phuleaze!

That is part of the biological study o.

The males want to continue passing their genes. Even Apes and Lions practice that. IT IS BIOLOGY.

Missy ★ B:

Don't tell me, na so you have been distributing ya thingy everywhere eh. tongue

My stuff is too precious, it is not for free.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMnAUGFuG0[/flash]
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dextype: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ladies stop stressing guys too much, don't break their hearts and just submit. The process starts from somewhere.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Moyola(f): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2010
pine_ed:

come on gurl! dat'll be harsh, don't u fink.

inna case of a chronic wumanyza which is wot 99.9% of yu lot r! tongue . . . .i dont think itz harsh! cool
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Sweetie, I really don't believe I need to educate you that once Sagamite says something, take it as FACT. I don't chat crap, my intellect will never allow me.
Allow me the privilege of reaching that conclusion, myself. Even though it would take more than the years of Methuselah, to.  cheesy

Sagamite:

You are still a baby now, so na fun you dey look for.

Sagamite:

Your ideal man would be different at each stage and at different emotional states. Once you start going wor wor  tongue, you will start looking to lock one man down.
angry angry

Sagamite:

Sweetie, I fall utterly under this umbrella.  grin
As I normally say: "If you can't get it up, you can't have it".
I no go do girl wey I no dey attracted to na. Na personality I go chop?
There is a threshold that is set, sweetie.
And before I go one step further and put a ring on the finger, I do a calculation the product's lifespan: "For how long will this chic be able to get me giddy".
If the score after calculations (taking into consideration possible changes in looks in future) does not go above 25 years, no chance!!!
Why would I marry someone that 5 years from now I would not be attracted to anymore. Who is winner there? Nobody.
I understand this point.
Going back to your previous comment, my reply implied the obvious truth - It's impossible to determine the fertility of a woman by her endowments. Impossible.

Sagamite:

That is part of the biological study o.
The males want to continue passing their genes. Even Apes and Lions practice that. IT IS BIOLOGY.
Which male wants to continue passing his genes? Each time you hump, is it because you want to ''pass your genes''? That means, for every girl you've humped, your primary intent was to spread your genes? Promiscuity is a behavior evident in animals. Yes, it's because the males want to spread their genes and, for social functions - bonding.
But for man? It's not the same.  . . . .We are more intelligent.
We [are supposed to] know that it's not enough to spread genes, there are responsibilities that come with having multitude offsprings.
What I find ridiculous is, justifying an act because animals engage in it.
Is that how low man can get? Animals as role models? cry cry

Sagamite:

Even Apes and Lions practice that. IT IS BIOLOGY.
So if they do, man, as a result of that, must?
Lions and Chimps have baculum. Does man?

Sagamite:

Yes, it was a scientic report by a Professor from Imperial College of Science and Technology that was shown on a documentary in the UK.
If this MYTH is true, its verity would be verifiable on the net .
Provide (a) link(s) to the source of this information, pls.

Sagamite:

Most rules have exceptions.
But they are rules because they apply to majority.
This rule doesn't seem to apply to the majority. I have seen ugly men and, like 8 out of every 10 are married. That means women still settle with these ugly, poor, short men. Your supposition, quoted earlier, is still incorrect. I wonder why the Ladies on that thread let you get away with it.  grin

Sagamite:

My stuff is too precious, it is not for free.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite and Dayokanu? Are you guys lost?
This is not the kinda thread for you. . . . una case no get solution. The day womanizing stops for you two is the day Missy B accepts MOBO444's proposal grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Allow me the priviledge of reaching that conclusion, myself. Even though it would take more than the years of Methuselah, to.  cheesy

You know, you are just jealous.  cool

[size=5pt][Hums and nods head sideways to and fro like a 6 year old] Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me. . . . . Dontcha.  grin[/size]

Missy ★ B:

Going back to your previous comment, my reply implied the obvious truth - It's impossible to determine the fertility of a woman by her endowments. Impossible.

It might be impossible but certain images and expectations are built into our instincts over the years which make us judge based on looks.

As we evolved, we see certain physical attributes as attractive based on the unique connectivity of such features with the opposite gender.

You will not date a guy that has double D bosoms no matter how nice a person he is. Abi I lie? Your attraction function will switch off because biologically it is programmed to judge such guy is not healthy enough to procreate.

So things like your own Milky Way, Hips and Booty are signs of health that says your are very ready to breed and shows you are feminine.

As you grow older, those might become wor wor tongue and this indicates to us that your breeding abilities has declined. (Am I scaring you)  tongue grin

Men with high testerones are normally more rugged looking as the testerones build masculine features (e.g. sharper jaws). Masculine features represent a sign of strength to women, that is why majority of women like men with strong toned physics (different preferences of degree of toning though) as historically guys like that can hunt and provide. And it also suggest they have the energy to hump you.

All this has been wired into our thinking genes over thousands of years.

For example, you will not find a disabled man attractive because you instinctively feel he is unhealthy and cannot provide. Your attraction switches off.

I injured myself playing football a few months ago and was on crutches, if you see the way girls started looking away as they approach me and hoping I don't chat them up when I was on the crutches.  grin I could actually sometimes see the horror in their face as they don't want to look mean if I did and they had to turn me down. When I left crutches all that disappeared, they willing try and extract my oogling to feel good.

Missy ★ B:

Which male wants to continue passing his genes? Each time you hump, is it because you want to ''pass your genes''? That means, for every girl you've humped, your primary intent was to spread your genes? Promiscuity is a behavior evident in animals. Yes, it's because the males want to spread their genes and, for social functions - bonding.
But for man? It's not the same.  . . . .We are more intelligent.

You are getting it wrong.

It is the wired instincts to spread our genes that is leading to multiple attractions. That is one of the reasons why men are more eager to sleep with as many more opposite gender than women.

It does not mean everytime they have a kashigigo session with a woman they want to breed, it means the spread of genes is creating an instinct to want to kashigigo.

Missy ★ B:

We [are supposed to] know that it's not enough to spread genes, there are responsibilities that come with having multitude offsprings.

Huh?  

[Says with Jamo accent] Ya for come, come tell dat to me yardie bredrens.  grin

Missy ★ B:

What I find ridiculous is, justifying an act because animals engage in it.
Is that how low man can get? Animals as role models? cry cry

Who said Animals as role models?  

Missy ★ B:

So if they do, man, as a result of that, must?
Lions and Chimps have baculum. Does man?

I am just telling you similar instincts exist in animals.

Off course we have brains to repress our instincts but the instincts still exist.

Missy ★ B:

If this MYTH is true, its verity would be verifiable on the net .
Provide (a) link(s) to the source of this information, pls.

I watched this documentary over 6 years ago.

Missy ★ B:

This rule doesn't seem to apply to the majority. I have seen ugly men and, like 8 out of every 10 are married. That means women [b]still settle [/b]with these ugly, poor, short men. Your supposition, quoted earlier, is still incorrect. I wonder why the Ladies on that thread let you get away with it.  grin

I have highlighted the keyword. You used it yourself.

Majority would not get their first choice except they have the right bargaining tool.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Sagamite and Dayokanu? Are you guys lost?
This is not the kinda thread for you. . . . una case no get solution. The day womanizing stops for you two is the day Missy B accepts MOBO444's proposal grin grin

See libel o.

Me, womanize? How?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

See libel o.

Me, womanize? How?
abeg, ask me again jor wink cheesy

So you're a dad? aww congrats o grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:38am On Oct 21, 2010
[Looks through his diary for the number of his US lawyers . . . . . 001 704 56. . . . .]  angry
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So you're a dad? aww congrats o  grin

Chineke!!!

Odikwa scary!

Do you know something I don't know? Who get belle for me?

Kai, I for withdraw when in doubt o. Condom don fail me o!

That is my nephew, silly.  grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Chineke!!!

Odikwa scary!

Do you know something I don't know? Who get belle for me?

Kai, I for withdraw when in doubt o. Condom don fail me o!

That is my nephew, silly.  grin
grin grin grin grin
Your "nephew" is cute.

But I dont think your NL women would loff you less if you just admit being a single dad tongue tongue

I kid!

Sagamite:

[Looks through his diary for the number of his US lawyers . . . . . 001 704 56. . . . .]  angry
lol
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2010
Oya look profile to see fine boys.

I will remove it in 10 mins.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Oya look profile to see fine boys.

I will remove it in 10 mins.
hehhe, you're so arrogant. Who made you fine boy? Oya discuss. wink grin

The baby is sooo cute!!! I just wanna pick him up and give him a peck. I loff babies kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:05am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hehhe, you're so arrogant. Who made you fine boy? Oya discuss. wink grin

Emi?

Mo gbono fele fele, be ebiripo to jinaa gan gan, don't ever come my way, you might want some. cool grin grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite:

Emi?

Mo gbono fele fele, be ebiripo to jinaa gan gan, don't ever come my way, you might want some. cool grin grin grin

LOL Oya, I agree, You fine, but the baby fine pass you tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^ Obviously.

He has the genes and the nutrient.

The pap wey dem feed me as baby food wor wor me small and no fit march the cerelac wey im dey drink na.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin Oogbadun.
Take care of that cute baby, no feed am pap o tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dayokanu(m): 4:15am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke idi,

You wan dey predate on babies now?
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Ileke idi,

You wan dey predate on babies now?

jor nitori olorun, ma ba oruko mi je. But the baby cute sha.

Oya, je ka make ti wa grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2010
Men are always fond of using the 'we are naturally polygamous card' as an excuse for their pr.ostituting ways.
In any case, there is now emerging evidence disputing that. Click the link below for more details
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexsurv.htm
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by chic2pimp(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

jor nitori olorun, ma ba oruko mi je. But the baby cute sha.

Oya, je ka make ti wa grin grin
Small time now una go talk say una be bro and sis undecided Abi una dey practice incest for hia? undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 21, 2010
chic2pimp:

Small time now una go talk say una be bro and sis undecided Abi una dey practice incest for hia? undecided
lol wink
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 21, 2010
More evidence for those playing the 'we are visual' card:
http://www.livescience.com/health/060614_ero_images.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.