Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (28105 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Should Men Be Dragged To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2010
chic2pimp:

Small time now una go talk say una be bro and sis undecided Abi una dey practice incest for hia? undecided

Is there anything wrong with that?

If you read your bible well, Cain and Seth probably married their sisters since there was nobody else alive.

You can slo go and meet your sister edoyad and make yours
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Is there anything wrong with that?

If you read your bible well, Cain and Seth probably married their sisters since there was nobody else alive.

You can slo go and meet your sister edoyad and make yours
GBAM!!!!!

No mind am jare grin grin grin
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2010
O kare o.

Mo pe e o gbe fone
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2010
Nigga, if you are going to provide evidence, provide something that is strong and robust.

fellis:

Men are always fond of using the 'we are naturally polygamous card' as an excuse for their pr.ostituting ways.
In any case, there is now emerging evidence disputing that. Click the link below for more details
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexsurv.htm

So what does this tell us?

What is the summarisation?

All I could tell from this is that women lie about the sexual exploit. And the report merely speculates that the gap in promiscuity between the sexes is not as high as thought. Not that it is the same and no degree of decline in gap is given, so the gap might still be huge just not as huge as initially thought. And I fcking hell agree with it.

Who with a brain and experience does not know that? You think intelligent, grown, experienced men do not know women are not as pure as they claim and want the world to believe?

Are you the type that would believe a girl that tells you: "I have only been with 2 guys all my life before you"?

Look as far as I am concerned, a high proportion of the girls on NL might even be boning their best friend's boyfriend or seeing a married man or had a few one-night stands or boned a white/asian/indian neighbour just to see how it tastes.

You think woman don't cheat? Because they don't boast about it like men do?

fellis:

More evidence for those playing the 'we are visual' card:
http://www.livescience.com/health/060614_ero_images.html

Mate, this is utter rubbish.

This is the summarisation of the report:

"Erotic images elicit faster and stronger electrical responses in a woman's brain than other images ranging from pleasant to disturbing."

And so?

How does that relate to men?

Mate, show me a report that says women are biologically EQUALLY or MORE likely to be sexually polygamous as/than men to disprove my point.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
dayokanu:

O kare o.

Mo pe e o gbe fone

Lol if I tell you where my aago was yest, you go fit SYH.
pe mi anytime today tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
only religion or personal conviction can keep a man faithful

I agree.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
Sagamite,
Lol. It's certainly not the 1st option. You wish! grin

I have a test tomorrow. I decided to spend my time studying [even though i surf NL], instead of arguing online with stubborn You. angry
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by yme1(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^is that our baby you are holding?
awwww tell my baby mummy misses him/her cheesy
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^When you come back from the business trip, you will come and carry your pikin, I am tired of changing nappies. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533638.160.html#msg6982489
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by MissyB3(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lol!
Even in your obstinacy, you can be nice? I'm wowed!  tongue
Thanks. . . .Yup, it's late, but thanks all the same.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by yme1(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^When you come back from the business trip, you will come and carry your pikin, I am tired of changing nappies. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533638.160.html#msg6982489
tongue tongue
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2010
stillwater:

I agree.

Religion is leading people to the gates of hell, personal conviction trumps religion any day anytime.
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Diligence: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hey nairaland; let's market u up, pls upgrade your website!
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by bigfat: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2010
by closing their eyes
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by Theblessed(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
REALITY101:

How dazed

[size=18pt]Dazed

You are the only one that is dazed

And stop deluding yourself, haven't you

heard of it being cut-off and sown back

Watch it!!!!!! You could be next!
[/size]
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by 190: 5:40pm On May 15, 2011
is there any need to stop womanizing undecided
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2011
It is very natural to womanize. Up Womanizers
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by 190: 5:45pm On May 15, 2011
Crude Oil:

It is very natural to womanize. Up Womanizers

Xcatly

For its written in the HOLY KORAN

man shall not eat one soup alone but as many soup that is cookable and accessible should be eaten as long as you finish the soup or you dont eat at all~!! (Koran: pg 12. chapter 4)
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by COOLDK(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2011
190:

Xcatly

For its written in the HOLY KORAN

man shall not eat one soup alone but as many soup that is cookable and accessible should be eaten as long as you finish the soup or you dont eat at all~!! (Koran: pg 12. chapter 4)

Now I know! U r a fool 4 making wrong quote 4rm d noble Quran. Which chapter is page 12? MOR*N
Re: How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? by YoruIgbo(m): 3:45am On May 19, 2011
DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) will surely reduce womanizing, tyr it and in a month you will see result but the problem is your bill on soap, ky gel, lubricant will increase but please don't try tooth paste cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.