Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (70123 Views)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by medolab90(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingsuave:
This life funny sha... Some Girls i do asked out don't usually give me positive feedback, same girls I'll invite over to my crib then after bleeping they will be the ones chasing. When i got admitted into the university there was this girl in my department that invited me over to her lodge and she profess her love to me and then asked me to bleep her as per sharp guy na i no dull, Same thing happened btw me and one final year girl. Now am currently in 300l second semester I've bleeped countless girls already that i don't even ask out.

My own Method is i don't ask Em out anymore just try to get close to them,Crack some jokes,Give them a call to ask how dia doing then invite them over and try to get intimate then from there everything will just fall into place.

Girls do tell me that am Cute and they love my sideburns too guess that gives me an added advantage... But I BROKE die!!

Lmao ts your write up don make me laugh tire.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Good day guys, I'm not really too active here, but this is a 2nd account I created for this. I am 22 year old student in my final year.

Should I just cut my losses and give up on girls? For months I spent time on other things and never really cared about any girl any longer but now that feeling is back with this new girl but I can't even ask her out cos I can't say for sure what her reply would be... maybe a no as I usually get...

Pls don't insult me or call me names I just need advice that would help

Sir, WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ?

This is a simple question every woman has at the back of her mind when she wants to date.

You claimed you are 22 and not interested in sex. What are you asking a girl out for ?

You are just chasing your friends away.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by medolab90(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
mrkel:

Consult me let me take you through my workable manual on how to attract, conquer and cast spell on ladies. when you apply my Casanovic principles women will start flocking you. My service is pro bono.

I need your services too o

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by empire2017(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
uchechefaith:
To be sincere at 22yrs u don't need a girlfriend, focus on your career, dreams, visions, u are not even ready for marriage not even in the next five years I wonder why u are so concerned about a girlfriend .
This is wrong, well it depends...
In my own family,once your 26 without a wife,hmm questions will start arising..this is because before that age you are already believed to have make it, @least have a stable income/earning.... I'M the same age with him,I have 2 two skills now.. currently owes a business were I pay my worker though not that much...
My jnr brother, he's 19, finish olevel and also be free this year from his automobile repair /maintenance... hoping to establish himself next year..he refused going to higher institution...
Mind you am also a student!
My first cousin@24. Has a nice 3bederoom bugalow house... currently with 2kids now..he married at 27!
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by larryking540: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olawrites:
Na woman matter u carry for head like this..i dey run from em sef they're much on my neck.. Make u try hardened up bro no girl is worth it.

Trust me girls matter isn't all about money

A yahoo friend of mine bought iphone worth 250k,freezer and other stuff to 1million, yet bae dumped him for a poor dude.. Lol

are u serious bro
ur yahoo friend mess up o
lol

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Jackossky(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Alanikoko:

Don't mind this guy, OP. He's confusing

Hahahahha
Can't find my emoji's
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by bizhop01: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Only a poor man search for girls

3 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Good day guys, I'm not really too active here, but this is a 2nd account I created for this. I am 22 year old student in my final year. But I've never had a girlfriend, also I have never had sex, but that is not the major problem as I can easily get a hooker and pay. I feel I'm pretty good looking, at least average. This would be a little long, pls try to read through.

My problem is I can't seem to get a girlfriend, I have been rejected by girls like 7 times in a row or more...I don't meet that many girls but I do go out and meet sha and if I like a girl and I feel she's someone I can date I ask her out. If we aren't really vibing I just delete their numbers and forget about them. But I keep getting rejected by all the girls I've asked out, they either see me as a friend and tell me stuff like I'm a good friend or they not ready for a relationship or that they feel I have no feelings for them...like wtf

It's really frustrating so much that it's literally killed every confidence I have to ask girls out. Like the last 3 girls I wanted to ask out I ended up not bothering since I know it'll end same way...planned to ask one out today but I just couldn't stand to get rejected again...cos even tho I think what I'm getting might be green light I'm not sure about girls anymore...in fact now I'm no longer sure if the girls I think liked me before ever did (I wasn't interested in them so I didn't ask them out). Even the one who made me lose all hope was after spending so much time with a girl, I was asking her out for 4 months, I never tot I'd ever ask a girl out that long but I was blinded by love...and we spent so much time together, my friends kept wondering if we were dating but she never said yes even tho she said she liked me too but kept giving excuses...and I pretty much abandoned chasing other girls in for that while...but I still got a no at the end with story changed to she tot she liked me but was just trying to as she could see I was in love with her and didn't wanna break my heart...

That killed my confidence, and I'm not blaming her or anyone...now since then I've only asked 2 girls out, and I still got rejected...

I spend time with the girls, we hang out, flirt, chat etc but they would never date me... I've gotten so lonely as I want to date someone I truly care about and I have even questioned if it's possible for 2 people to fall in love with each other out of the billions of people on earth.

I've heard from someone that I play with girls too much so they won't take me seriously, another was that I'm nice (I don't think I'm that "nice guy" cos I won't go extra mile for any girl just cos I like her, but I'm understanding and I think I tend to make excuses for people when they disappoint). And I'm tired of girls seeing me as a friend, or being taken for granted. In fact my best female friend is one who I asked out before.

When I see people dating I wonder if they from another planet, I can't figure out what's wrong...is it that I have no luck with girls? I have gone online, read books etc. They all keep saying same thing...they talk about confidence but I had that...tho right now I just fake it cos all my confidence is gone with numerous rejections. Then I read about working on yourself, I have done that, I may not be anywhere near the freshest guy but at least I'm sure I'm okay. They talk about creating tension and stuff by making contact and I do that, I hold them around the waist etc....

So far I even read that I shouldn't blame myself or stop trying to figure out what went wrong when I face rejections, that's what I'm doing now...but nothing seems to be changing. I rarely spend time with girls again, except some good friends, and instead I've been focusing more on my hobbies cos I now see it as a waste of time when it only ends in rejection. I think of going out with a girl but I just rather sit at home or spend more time with my guys or even spend the money on them cos I'm fed up. The thought even crossed my mind to give up on girls since it never seems to work...I'm not used to multiple failure as even in other stuff I don't fail as much, but I just can't seem to get it to work with girls. Everything seems fine at first and going smoothly but it all ends with rejection.
I don't wanna give up on girls and I know there's nothing left of my confidence when it comes to girls, tho I fake it...and I will never result to insulting girls just cos of my rejection.

Pls I need real advice on what to do, I have exhausted all my options, and today I resolved to never ask any girl out till I'm 99% sure she'll say yes, but is that even possible? I know every guy gets rejected but it's not easy when u get rejected several times in a row by girls you have serious feelings for.

Should I just cut my losses and give up on girls? For months I spent time on other things and never really cared about any girl any longer but now that feeling is back with this new girl but I can't even ask her out cos I can't say for sure what her reply would be... maybe a no as I usually get...

Make money,have the looks n you'll see girls will be the ones chasing you.
You have to watch out though........

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Naanlong01: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why not face front, I mean face the future. ..My bro Naija is hard ooo... Go get a good degree, get a job and settle down.. let the sleeping dog lie...
I was feeling your vibe until u mentioned GET A JOB. How about owning the job(s)??
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe because you are Ugly, broke, short like me, has body odour, mouth Odour or Too Honest to girls, Trust me, women do not like a Honest guy, they adore you if you are a brilliant liar and sweet talking grin

Even if you are broke, just be a good liar and a sweet talker. women will follow you like bees.

3 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by RealBluemoon(f): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ehya

Sorry bros
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Bitnet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
See what my fans did to me - penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiC9ZUzE9Y&t=20s
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
Good day guys, I'm not really too active here, but this is a 2nd account I created for this. I am 22 year old student in my final year. But I've never had a girlfriend, also I have never had sex, but that is not the major problem as I can easily get a hooker and pay. I feel I'm pretty good looking, at least average. This would be a little long, pls try to read through.

My problem is I can't seem to get a girlfriend, I have been rejected by girls like 7 times in a row or more...I don't meet that many girls but I do go out and meet sha and if I like a girl and I feel she's someone I can date I ask her out. If we aren't really vibing I just delete their numbers and forget about them. But I keep getting rejected by all the girls I've asked out, they either see me as a friend and tell me stuff like I'm a good friend or they not ready for a relationship or that they feel I have no feelings for them...like wtf

It's really frustrating so much that it's literally killed every confidence I have to ask girls out. Like the last 3 girls I wanted to ask out I ended up not bothering since I know it'll end same way...planned to ask one out today but I just couldn't stand to get rejected again...cos even tho I think what I'm getting might be green light I'm not sure about girls anymore...in fact now I'm no longer sure if the girls I think liked me before ever did (I wasn't interested in them so I didn't ask them out). Even the one who made me lose all hope was after spending so much time with a girl, I was asking her out for 4 months, I never tot I'd ever ask a girl out that long but I was blinded by love...and we spent so much time together, my friends kept wondering if we were dating but she never said yes even tho she said she liked me too but kept giving excuses...and I pretty much abandoned chasing other girls in for that while...but I still got a no at the end with story changed to she tot she liked me but was just trying to as she could see I was in love with her and didn't wanna break my heart...

That killed my confidence, and I'm not blaming her or anyone...now since then I've only asked 2 girls out, and I still got rejected...

I spend time with the girls, we hang out, flirt, chat etc but they would never date me... I've gotten so lonely as I want to date someone I truly care about and I have even questioned if it's possible for 2 people to fall in love with each other out of the billions of people on earth.

I've heard from someone that I play with girls too much so they won't take me seriously, another was that I'm nice (I don't think I'm that "nice guy" cos I won't go extra mile for any girl just cos I like her, but I'm understanding and I think I tend to make excuses for people when they disappoint). And I'm tired of girls seeing me as a friend, or being taken for granted. In fact my best female friend is one who I asked out before.

When I see people dating I wonder if they from another planet, I can't figure out what's wrong...is it that I have no luck with girls? I have gone online, read books etc. They all keep saying same thing...they talk about confidence but I had that...tho right now I just fake it cos all my confidence is gone with numerous rejections. Then I read about working on yourself, I have done that, I may not be anywhere near the freshest guy but at least I'm sure I'm okay. They talk about creating tension and stuff by making contact and I do that, I hold them around the waist etc....

So far I even read that I shouldn't blame myself or stop trying to figure out what went wrong when I face rejections, that's what I'm doing now...but nothing seems to be changing. I rarely spend time with girls again, except some good friends, and instead I've been focusing more on my hobbies cos I now see it as a waste of time when it only ends in rejection. I think of going out with a girl but I just rather sit at home or spend more time with my guys or even spend the money on them cos I'm fed up. The thought even crossed my mind to give up on girls since it never seems to work...I'm not used to multiple failure as even in other stuff I don't fail as much, but I just can't seem to get it to work with girls. Everything seems fine at first and going smoothly but it all ends with rejection.
I don't wanna give up on girls and I know there's nothing left of my confidence when it comes to girls, tho I fake it...and I will never result to insulting girls just cos of my rejection.

Pls I need real advice on what to do, I have exhausted all my options, and today I resolved to never ask any girl out till I'm 99% sure she'll say yes, but is that even possible? I know every guy gets rejected but it's not easy when u get rejected several times in a row by girls you have serious feelings for.

I pity you bro if you keep this kind attitude of crying when a woman leave you

You won't live long

Gals r not wat u will invest on just bang Dem and go away notin like Tru love ok until u r a man and can afford to take care of any gal to marriage level that is if u see a good gal hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by poweredcom(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:

Shut up bro ode na u be comparing ur life to other people life that how guys like you coming suicide

Mr Man follow this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5119542/dont-cry-lady-left-brothers

And read n reason like a man

Ohh you are 22yrs no wonder u just de start dating work am sure self you never see woman pant before

So hanging out with gals a lot.make you look like a weaking and a complete slowpoke in d eyes of those gals

You are not interested in sex oga u still be small pikin

Na ur type go de date coded ashewo Dem go finish ur papa money and the small one u get pant you no go see while It smart friend may be banging Dem

Don't every cry for any woman ok take the bull by the horn n bang any and move on

Again you are too young to worry about woman oo face ur study bro

Woman no send anybody wey no give her money ooo they r not the way you think they are

2 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by poweredcom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I have been laughing since 2am that I opened this thread. Nairaland is a comic relief I swear. So many funny comments.
Some people think the ops problem is sex. It's not he said if it is he can visit oloshos. He needs a girl to start a relationship with. A girl who can love and show him affection.

Na there he go take die more at 22 he de find gal wey care for am

Suicide on its way before a year

No be for this naija where all gals are money goes

I pity the young man hahhaa gals wey we de bang anyhow till date n chase Dem away na dese one de find love for

Olawrites:
Na woman matter u carry for head like this..i dey run from em sef they're much on my neck.. Make u try hardened up bro no girl is worth it.

Trust me girls matter isn't all about money

A yahoo friend of mine bought iphone worth 250k,freezer and other stuff to 1million, yet bae dumped him for a poor dude.. Lol

That ur yahoo friend turn mugu for woman na na them be dis kind guy for op

They went into Yahoo to please woman hahhaa no business plan
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by ScotMisile: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Naanlong01:

I was feeling your vibe until u mentioned GET A JOB. How about owning the job(s)??

Sure, you can own it bro
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by AntiMCU: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordAdam16:

Karma is not something you have to believe in. It's an observable pattern. Can almost be explained logically.

Let me be concise about it. If you do bad sh*t, sooner or later you're gonna make a poor choice or a mistake (no one is perfect) and get retribution.

Dude should know women better. The money he is burning is coming from a woman who has burned a man's money in the past, have no remorse; and now is trying to buy love from some guy she hasn't seen.

Now dude expects a lady he's burning money on to be loyal simply because he can provide. That's the dumbest sh*t. Like he didn't even learn from his hustle.

Now life is teaching him a lesson, which by the way happens to most people (most people have been dumped for people they're better than). But because the "yahoo" guy has done something similar and should have learned, it seems like it's Karma (it's his retribution) and somewhat satisfying to hear for a casual listener.

As I said, he made a poor choice, was probably feeling invisible, and it was the universe's chance to give him his retribution.

Oh and as I followed up in that text you quoted; both the girl and the poor dude would still have their comeuppance (pretty much their own Karma) in due course. I mean that poor dude actually believes a girl who has eaten some guy's 1m would stick with him for better for worse. His own case would be brutal. At least the yahoo guy can get over the breakup with a night at the club and a foursome. Poor dude would have weeks playing over his own breakup while not being able to afford the niceties in life that'd get him off it.

I'm not a moralist and some could qualify me an unhinged nihilist. It's a jungle out there. If you don't want a nasty heartbreak, don't put yourself in a situation to get one. I'm not going to walk along the highway and hope all the cars swerve around me.

And I don't mean it as a hardline don't get into relationships shtick (if you can do that like I can, then don't). But if you have to, don't do anything while in it that you'd regret if things go sour. That's just st*pid. Anything you do, do because it makes sense at that point in time and the person deserves it (and when you do so, don't retrospectively reconsider it or try to use it to "gain points"wink. If it doesn't satisfy both criteria, F*CK IT!

-Lord

I still diagree with some parts of your first 8 paragraphs: well, because I see a lot of assumptions.

No time to go into it now.

But your closing paragraph, I wholeheartedly agree with.

You just gained a follower.

You seem like the kinda guy I could learn 1 or 2 things from.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Cousin9999: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Op joined and posted this the same day = troll

Probably oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
highman10:
ok. will get back to u
the acct is going for 5k and it is 8yrs acct...kindly call/WhatsApp/mssg 09029217538 if interested
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by LaurelP(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Let me advise you from experience.

Never let women be your priority. You are still a young man. I get the fact that you're under peer pressure, you see others of your age getting girls, and it's like you are not even living.

You need to focus. Read that again YOU NEED TO FOCUS. THIS IS NIGERIA, A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, THE WORLD'S POVERTY CAPITAL. You need to focus on:

Your education: Graduate with a good grade, your life will be very much easier in the nearest future.

Your mind : From the epistle you typed, I can easily deduce that you have esteem issues. Work on it, read good books, attend seminars, get a mentor. I always tell people that anybody born and raised in Nigeria should go for therapy session after sometime. Our culture and traditions mess with our minds.

Your relationships: Begin to surround yourself with goal oriented people. Both your mates and older people. It is these people that will provide what you will need in future. You will soon start searching for a job or looking to start your own business. Get closer to the people that matter.

It is when you are busy with your destiny that you will meet the right woman for you. Don't be in a rush, take it easy. Get your priorities right first. Once you graduate now, you need to settle down and look for a source of livelihood. Do you have a plan for that? That's what you should be thinking about.

Work on yourself. Take care of yourself. Look good, dress well and responsibly. Be happy, radiate confidence and happiness. Be eloquent. Make friends, mix up with people. Attend events. Travel, see places.

Then, you will notice that people, including women will move closer to you. You will attract them, not you hunting for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Revolva(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
LaurelP:
Let me advise you from experience.

Never let women be your priority. You are still a young man. I get the fact that you're under peer pressure, you see others of your age getting girls, and it's like you are not even living.

You need to focus. Read that again YOU NEED TO FOCUS. THIS IS NIGERIA, A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, THE WORLD'S POVERTY CAPITAL. You need to focus on:

Your education: Graduate with a good grade, your life will be very much easier in the nearest future.

Your mind : From the epistle you typed, I can easily deduce that you have esteem issues. Work on it, read good books, attend seminars, get a mentor. I always tell people that anybody born and raised in Nigeria should go for therapy session after sometime. Our culture and traditions mess with our minds.

Your relationships: Begin to surround yourself with goal oriented people. Both your mates and older people. It is these people that will provide what you will need in future. You will soon start searching for a job or looking to start your own business. Get closer to the people that matter.

It is when you are busy with your destiny that you will meet the right woman for you. Don't be in a rush, take it easy. Get your priorities right first. Once you graduate now, you need to settle down and look for a source of livelihood. Do you have a plan for that? That's what you should be thinking about.

Work on yourself. Take care of yourself. Look good, dress well and responsibly. Be happy, radiate confidence and happiness. Be eloquent. Make friends, mix up with people. Attend events. Travel, see places.

Then, you will notice that people, including women will move closer to you. You will attract them, not you hunting for them.

Nice one bro but it's not all about graduating o these days it's what you can do with your hand sabificate

Just hustle ok that young man wey de cry for woman hahaha hustle o unless

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Exodora: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:
thanks bro... I'll try these...
Tho I already do some like I know how to say no and stuff...I'm already making myself scarce to the present girl...

See this one making mouth , scarce as in dollars .
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Miss, if you indeed paid any attention to this post you would see clearly where the Op stated that he has never had sex. So what's all this talk about hookers? Clean up your mindset, please

Read it again, he said only with hookers, so who are hookers ❓
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by DNA1997: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
uchechefaith:
To be sincere at 22yrs u don't need a girlfriend, focus on your career, dreams, visions, u are not even ready for marriage not even in the next five years I wonder why u are so concerned about a girlfriend .
I hate when people say this kind of stuffs, when u are at his age u no de fvck, didn't you enjoy everything he wants now

2 Likes

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
I see how jobless these youths are, many are polluted. As you're trying to get laid hope you know it will involve pregnancies, STDs, abortions and co?. Oya continue laying your offsprings and aborting them as soon as you do.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by uckennety(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Come make I do better jazz called girls follow me or do as I say for you. Call me on 08065717170

R you legit
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Elliot2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
kophy:
Young man my own outlook will be different from many, I am a trained Astrologer with many years of experience if you would not mind, send your birth details ie, Day, month and year of birth, to crown it all if the time of birth is known, it an added advantage.I will analyze the date then give you reasons why you get rejection from ladies.
can you please check something for me?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by charlsecy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
go get a prostitute and end that virginity thing. You can't master women if you've never even fvcked a woman. Get a hooker and get it over with.

@SingleGuy9999
Ignore this.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by hify9935(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
SingleGuy9999:

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by worriedguy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
kophy:
Young man my own outlook will be different from many, I am a trained Astrologer with many years of experience if you would not mind, send your birth details ie, Day, month and year of birth, to crown it all if the time of birth is known, it an added advantage.I will analyze the date then give you reasons why you get rejection from ladies.
how is that even possible
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by ChiefGuru24(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nostradamus:
which kind book be that?

Who's the author??

Leonardo da Vinci?

Lol. I cant remember the author. I'll check
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bro, with the way you wrote this article, walia if you can write books like this you will sell very well.... You are still young okay (22yrs). My advise for u is to live big, try to make it in life first b4 chasing girls around. when you have make it in life, girls will b the one chasing you.
Remember, girls have brought down glory of men alot and if u keep chasing them around, in no time u will be a victim also.

Bro, work hard and make it in life and see the other phase of life...... dnt let a woman ruin u down b4 ur time. Tor

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.