Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7478 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
u want my attention?? ... lol its too late sod!!!...

Your 19 year old attention?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
u want my attention?? ... lol its too late sod!!!...

No more insults arent you a child of God, Samuel ?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Shory Fufusam, don't you have another photo? This one is affecting my eyes ni. And why do you type like a fvcking dot crew? You are 300L undergrad for God's sake!!!!
I've got loads loads tons tons fool... .. I never believed that grown ass men could be as stupid as this....lol wtf.....its obvious u the kids here.......like I said, i chase money..... ryenow duty calls.... Thank your stars, u for hear am......bunch of jobless god forsaken ugly Dumbos.....I'm your boss in this game....

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your 19 year old attention?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Amatarasha senior this younglad oo

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No more insults arent you a child of God, Samuel ?
lol ofcourse...I'm done .....
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahaha well one week is fair,

Just let it go you might receive a ban too if you find him and attack him,

If they ban me for even one day i will get another moniker and go right back
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If they ban me for even one day i will get another moniker and go right back

It's not worth it bro, nairaland is for fun let's have fun grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Amatarasha senior this younglad oo
Yes of cos , grin he is not normal
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
nuelsam:
I've got loads loads tons tons fool... .. I never believed that grown ass men could be as stupid as this....lol wtf.....its obvious u the kids here.......like I said, i chase money..... ryenow duty calls.... Thank your stars, u for hear am......bunch of jobless god forsaken ugly Dumbos.....I'm your boss in this game....
[/s]

I know a know a 19 year old street riffraff that wants to be a man badly and got to America too.

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:

Angry already shocked Wat's your course DEARIE ?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

I know a know a 19 year old street riffraff that wants to be a man badly and got to America too.

As a military major i command you to stop the insult and embrace him with raw love!

Am waiting !! smiley
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

As a military major i command you to stop the insult and embrace him with raw love!

Am waiting !! smiley

Kiss me first
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Adaibeku(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
But why say is me at the first place , sad
You see why i troll people , if some1 insults you leave him and troll him next time , i learnt it from Adaibeku

I saw a american lesbian name y amalachi Y?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Offpoint: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
lol manny..... U should know i wasn't calling u out, i never knew bouh this moniker until now sef.................. Offpoint
Now you knowgrin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Kiss me first

AmKissing Nuelsam At least he isnt Faceless ....
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Amatarasha my daughter fire on Gud evening my young ones

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Now you knowgrin

U must be a retard ...sorry dear ,my bad cheesy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

AmKissing Nuelsam At least he isnt Faceless ....

Lol

My enemies are so many i can't risk giving them a bean to chew. Maybe I'll create a real account and tell you about it if you can keep it a secret
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adaibeku:

I saw a american lesbian name y amalachi Y?
American WOH? Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:

Oh bigcowhorn the kid is back grin I knew this kid was gay, he was talking about licking ass upanda what's that you rubbed on your lips kid, lipstick with some eye pencil, just a girlish champ, now I feel bad about myself I should I known I feel irritated already
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Offpoint: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U must be a retard ...sorry dear ,my bad cheesy
For calling me a retârd unprovoked... I'll look for you whenever you are and Marry you... it's a promise.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Oh bigcowhorn the kid is back grin I knew this kid was gay, he was talking about licking ass upanda what's that you rubbed on your lips kid, lipstick with some eye pencil, just a girlish champ, now I feel bad about myself I should I known I feel irritated already

Oh, me, I'm not shocked at all. Young rats like nuelsam plenty for Lagos. University by day male Olosho by night. And stop quoting him before you catch gonorrhea. If you go opening threads to beg for money like VicYo i go scatter am oo
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, me, I'm not shocked at all. Young rats like nuelsam plenty for Lagos. University by day male Olosho by night. And stop quoting him before you catch gonorrhea. If you go opening threads to beg for money like VicYo i go scatter am oo

Hahaha am not quoting him again,
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahaha am not quoting him again,

Only if he knew what i can do with pictures he won't be so fast to advertise his

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol

My enemies are so many i can't risk giving them a bean to chew. Maybe I'll create a real account and tell you about it if you can keep it a secret

U know am old enough to be ur mum ,can you marry a sugar mummy ?
Say the obvious ?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
American WOH? Hehehe

U and adaibeku has stigmatize that innocent young causasian ! Thats UNFAIR

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Angry already shocked Wat's your course DEARIE ?
lol nah i ain't......I do these for fun actually...........I'm using these old goaties to catch cruise actually....emi ika
� Comp. science
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Emmanuell90(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Welcome to nairaland emmanuell90 ,
So how are you doing ...sina dat afonja thread puta nna
Thank you... O I'm good and you..? Mmu na nya ejiro olu... Idiot ka obu Some ppl just don't have sense naturally

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Thank you... O
I'm good and you..?
Mmu na nya ejiro olu... Idiot ka obu
Some ppl just don't have sense naturally
dont mind him dear ...
U are welcomed! Obu onye aririo
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U know am old enough to be ur mum ,can you marry a sugar mummy ?
Say the obvious ?

You are 40 to 41 tops. All of your are within that age rage. Snatcha, queengneral. Ada. I am 32.

Sugarmummy na for mouth. When i hold you behind the locked door of a bedroom you will know that a real man is indeed more powerful than a woman, any woman. I don't tolerate rivals or orders.

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Emmanuell90(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
dont mind him dear ...
U are welcomed! Obu onye aririo

Lol.. Watsup with some ppl around here tho 60% of threads I've been into someone must be stupid.. If that's hw the nairaland I've been hearing since is I'll just head back to Twitter & IG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.