Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10499 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by lukui: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
maga don pay!! shout halleluyah!!! oh oh oh!!! mugu don pay shout halleluyah!!! eh eh eh!!! Kelly handsome!

the person that they (women)wanted to ignite is using using petrol to rub his body!!!! well done guy!!! a litre is N145!!!! lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Useku(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Maybe that was the only thing you could get. In all being said the most important thing here is giving ladies the confidence to know that they don't need to have the mindset that if a guy wants to help them financially, they think he will want something in return and therefore just put her mind to it just incase it will happen.

You post with one monicker and like with another.

Scammer, am done talking to you guy
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Korllami007: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin
franchasng:
I do not expect any overzealous strange guy to go helping my sisters, if I ever catch you, I won't even take it lightly with you because you may end up being beaten or shot secretly, so be careful not all ladies you see need your pretentious help.

If you want to help, help people who are truly in need not just random ladies u are planning to bed in future.

If you want to help, start a business startup fund raising for small business startups targeting youths from poor or disadvantaged family backgrounds.

You can start a program to be paying widows in your Church monthly or annually.

You can visit hospitals, a lot of patients are dying because they cannot afford healthcare bills, help them pay their hospital bills.

Visit inmates in various prisons donate food and drugs to them.

Do same for motherless children homes.

We also have aged people homes that need your help.

Leave ladies alone. Stop pretending to be a good Samaritan when you alone know you have ulterior motive to achieve in future by helping ladies.

If you care to know, I run a foundation that does some of the aforementioned things, and I am working hard to expand my reach so more people in need can benefit from it but you see all these selfish wicked ladies expecting guys to splash money on them for free, I cannot give to them, never because they are selfish, and wicked.

My Reason:
If ladies were in guy's shoes, they won't help. I cited examples for you with our ladies living abroad and even those doing well financially in Nigeria, they don't help guys, so learn from them.

I use to be selfless to ladies but I realized ladies are cunning, selfish and wicked. They don't help guys as much as guys help them, it is bad, I can't condone it.

You can continue with your largesse Mr nice man

The generous one among them would rather set up women empowerment program that won't benefit men. grin

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Useku:

You post with one monicker and like with another.

Scammer, am done talking to you guy

I see how low you reason. Am I being paid for the amount of likes I get? Probably that is the kind of thing you do for you to be thinking that "likes" is what I should be dancing about. I know you will grow up someday and have some sense. But please don't wait till you clock 40. You remember the saying about a f**l at 40. Best of luck bro, no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

As dyslexic as you are, common sense will let you know that not all young ladies exhibit that trait, and certainly not MOST ladies, but then, common sense is not common.
ofcourse would you have said otherwise? grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by lukui: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
the day that you ( the guy) die, they (the women) they will come with a postér inscribed on it with (rest in peace) and (rot in hell) happily in their minds and they will go to the taxi driver that is giving it to them!!!

shebi you(the guy) wanted to die; help us (they will be saying in their minds) help us to greet Baba God when you reach heaven!!!!
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
lukui:
the day that you ( the guy) die, they (the women) they will come with a postér inscribed on it with (rest in peace) and (rot in hell) happily in their minds and they will go to the taxi driver that is giving it to them!!!

shebi you(the guy) wanted to die; help us (they will be saying in their minds) help us to greet Baba God when you reach heaven!!!!

If only you can stop smoking weed, you will realize how much of your brain you have lost. You better stop on time now that your brain can still allow you hold a phone and type on it even if you can only type something meaningless.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 1x2x3: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
The girl that once helped me demanded sex sad sad sad. Why are ladies like that?

Mind you, a lady will only help you if she has bleeped you otherwise they will say "he thinks I'm a mugu" or they won't help you at all.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
1x2x3:
The girl that once helped me demanded sex sad sad sad. Why are ladies like that?

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 1x2x3: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=81165016][/quote]

I'm saying she didn't help till sex happened undecided.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by crytoj: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently .

tell them, your friends who knows they may change or reason the matter
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by lukui: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

If only you can stop smoking weed, you will realize how much of your brain you have lost. You better stop on time now that your brain can still allow you hold a phone and type on it even if you can only type something meaningless.

OK I smoke weed, no problem, shebi I smoked it inside my lungs!!!

why you dey use panadol for my headache !! ( lol!!!) I am laughing in China right now, please do you have Nigerian or Nairaland weed? so that I can smoke it!!!

as for the thread's topic, what I posted is my (and mine)/opinion, every one is entitled to their own opinion!!(think about atheists who say there us no God, that's their own opinion!)
public opinion, is abitch, learn to fvck it, bitch it, cum on it, and chillax!! (I don't beef nobody) my posts are all LUGGAGES AT OWNERS RISK!!!!

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS HAPPY SALLAH, ( MY REALM RIGHT NOW)

please guys this smiling emoji, please if I want to type it, please how will I type it, I have uses : and ) but it wasn't the one, because this guy wants to kill me with laughter right now!
@ Martinez39 please share how you usually, type that laughing emoji here on nairaland, you used it the last time you mentioned, (am anticipating your reply)

NAIRALANDERS WHERE IS MY SALLAH MEAT !!!! (LAUGHS!!!!!)
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by galadima77(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
This is the truth

Lol
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I don't think any lady should be blamed for such a bitter heart the guy has all over him on this thread. Probably he surrounds himself with very irresponsible people or he lives in an irresponsible environment. I can't imagine someone who is surrounded by responsible people having this much bitterness in his heart.
He's a bad influence.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingsley10000: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Okay now I understand were you are coming from. Just take note that my family is not same as yours okay. They don't need help because they are already enjoying the grace of God upon the entire family.
op out of your magnanimity, can u help me I need little cash for my studies?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

This is suppose to be something of just common sense. If I could help people when I have the opportunity to do so, would making my mum happier be an issue to me? Incase it didn't happen in your own case, I actually learnt the habbit of giving and helping people from my parents.

my take is, helping a lady without asking for sex is not rare, some of us do it as well but[b] the honest truth is that, you didnt find that gurl sexually attractive enough, [/b]perhaps you av specs ish grin if a gurl with flat chest ask me 4 money i can give her as the spirit leads tho buh sex is out it.
A gurl that usually dress decent to meet you suddenly becos you offered her help came in a skimpy wear ... that is an act of seduction , she submitted easily that is rare,
what if she desires you n she felt properly asking you for money will be a perfect trigger to make you shoot a shot she as been hoping for, perhaps she knew you might never av d courage to ask her for r/ship not to talk sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Bbbwings: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:
My problem with you and all other stupid male folks that think themselves good by doing something for ladies and not demanding anything in return is that you lots are EXTREMELY STUPID.

Why must you be the one to give to ladies and not the other way around?
Or, how many times do you see the female folk financially helping guys that are "just friends" with them?

You be mugu!
That girl don open office for your head.
And to think that you ran to Nairaland to massage your ego... Smh.

The lady had a problem, and as typical of all ladies looked for the nearest foolish male to solve it for her, while carrying their weapon (sex) in mind as a means to defraud you, and you had the audacity to be defrauded so easily.
This has to be the easiest scam yet that lady have polled.

I am sincerely sorry to say this, but "if knowledge is power, your energy level is zero"
Oyel dey ur head jare
Reverse the gender and it will be glaring how awkward op sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Bbbwings: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Lol, How
Send her money na
sad
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Martinez39(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
lukui:

OK I smoke weed, no problem, shebi I smoked it inside my lungs!!!

why you dey use panadol for my headache !! ( lol!!!) I am laughing in China right now, please do you have Nigerian or Nairaland weed? so that I can smoke it!!!

as for the thread's topic, what I posted is my (and mine)/opinion, every one is entitled to their own opinion!!(think about atheists who say there us no God, that's their own opinion!)
public opinion, is abitch, learn to fvck it, bitch it, cum on it, and chillax!! (I don't beef nobody) my posts are all LUGGAGES AT OWNERS RISK!!!!

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS HAPPY SALLAH, ( MY REALM RIGHT NOW)

please guys this smiling emoji, please if I want to type it, please how will I type it, I have uses : and ) but it wasn't the one, because this guy wants to kill me with laughter right now!
@ Martinez39 please share how you usually, type that laughing emoji here on nairaland, you used it the last time you mentioned, (am anticipating your reply)

NAIRALANDERS WHERE IS MY SALLAH MEAT !!!! (LAUGHS!!!!!)
When you are reply or mentioning someone, you will see emojis available. Click the ones you like and their code will appear.

A semicolon first and a capital letter D will give you the smiling emoji. grin
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Bbbwings: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Korllami007:
grin

The generous one among them would rather set up women empowerment program that won't benefit men. grin
Even then most of those programs is to keep their fellow ladies on a leash.
Imagine teaching them how to make liquid soap.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lolz, if she wants I will do it.
Bbbwings:

Send her money na
sad
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
ericsmith:

my take is, helping a lady without asking for sex is not rare, some of us do it as well but[b] the honest truth is that, you didnt find that gurl sexually attractive enough, [/b]perhaps you av specs ish grin if a gurl with flat chest ask me 4 money i can give her as the spirit leads tho buh sex is out it.
A gurl that usually dress decent to meet you suddenly becos you offered her help came in a skimpy wear ... that is an act of seduction , she submitted easily that is rare,
what if she desires you n she felt properly asking you for money will be a perfect trigger to make you shoot a shot she as been hoping for, perhaps she knew you might never av d courage to ask her for r/ship not to talk sex.

Okay what if you think in this direction. Perhaps she knows I am in a relationship with someone else but just felt I am one of those many guys that just wants to take advantage of a girl in need and she decided to just prepare to give in because she really needed the help? And yes her action is really rare which is the proper reason I didn't even think of doing anything to her and not for other reasons like not being attractive as you tried to point out. Most of these ladies need not always get scared anymore that if a guy wants to help them financially, they ought to prepare to give back something in return.
But when you look at what many guys have said here, it's really very sad because aside these guys commenting here, there are so many others outside this platform that think thesame way as those here so it's a very big problem for some ladies to ever believe that a guy can help out without any intention of ever having sex with her be it at that time or in the future.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Bbbwings: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Lolz, if she wants I will do it.
Do it without her prompting you
So you will be in her good book
cool
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol, OK oo grin grin grin grin grin
Bbbwings:

Do it without her prompting you
So you will be in her good book
cool
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Okay what if you think in this direction. Perhaps she knows I am in a relationship with someone else [b]but just felt I am one of those many guys that just wants to take advantage of a girl in need and she decided to just [/b]prepare to give in because she really needed the help? And yes her action is really rare which is the proper reason I didn't even think of doing anything to her and not for other reasons like not being attractive as you tried to point out. Most of these ladies need not always get scared anymore that if a guy wants to help them financially, they ought to prepare to give back something in return.
But when you look at what many guys have said here, it's really very sad because aside these guys commenting here, there are so many others outside this platform that think thesame way as those here so it's a very big problem for some ladies to ever believe that a guy can help out without any intention of ever having sex with her be it at that time or in the future.

no.1 you never ask or demand for sex, you guys av been meeting @ bar hotels before, she must av studied you & know ur personality .... the fact that she dressed seductively(no bra shocked) implies she is not the victim here, that dress stunt she pulled means there is more to it.
A bushmeat cannt see an hunter n go robb pepper,onions,oil & maggi 4 body. she wasnt just thinkin you might ask 4 sex, she wanted it to happen ... if it had happened you'll feel will permanently feel ou took advantage of her, she on the otherhand won't feel cheap wantin sex. or who can give another meaning to the no bra, seduction part.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by descartes400: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2019
edydamsel:
it is only mature men that do this and the are not easily found.I make friends with such people because they have something good to offer. not cos of the help u gave her o o but for that mind of helping without looking for sth in return. cheers!

So you only make friends with guys because of what they can offer you?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by kullozone(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2019
You guys have time exchanging words with that oponu.
Leave the maga... he's a hypocrate(crates for carrying hypos)smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by descartes400: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2019
franchasng:
I do not expect any overzealous strange guy to go helping my sisters, if I ever catch you, I won't even take it lightly with you because you may end up being beaten or shot secretly, so be careful not all ladies you see need your pretentious help.

If you want to help, help people who are truly in need not just random ladies u are planning to bed in future.

If you want to help, start a business startup fund raising for small business startups targeting youths from poor or disadvantaged family backgrounds.

You can start a program to be paying widows in your Church monthly or annually.

You can visit hospitals, a lot of patients are dying because they cannot afford healthcare bills, help them pay their hospital bills.

Visit inmates in various prisons donate food and drugs to them.

Do same for motherless children homes.

We also have aged people homes that need your help.

Leave ladies alone. Stop pretending to be a good Samaritan when you alone know you have ulterior motive to achieve in future by helping ladies.

If you care to know, I run a foundation that does some of the aforementioned things, and I am working hard to expand my reach so more people in need can benefit from it but you see all these selfish wicked ladies expecting guys to splash money on them for free, I cannot give to them, never because they are selfish, and wicked.

My Reason:
If ladies were in guy's shoes, they won't help. I cited examples for you with our ladies living abroad and even those doing well financially in Nigeria, they don't help guys, so learn from them.

I use to be selfless to ladies but I realized ladies are cunning, selfish and wicked. They don't help guys as much as guys help them, it is bad, I can't condone it.

You can continue with your largesse Mr nice man

Thumb up.!
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by fraspree(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2019
franchasng:
my own problem with ladies is, we now have so many Nigerian ladies who are doing well financially but I tell you, a Nigerian lady will rather die than help a man who is not her husband financially.

Go to USA, Canada, UK, etc there are hundreds of Nigerian ladies who are single and have no serious boyfriends, but they will rather die single than return back to Nigeria to meet a struggling Nigerian guy and marry and help him migrate to those countries. Instead they will give one million excuses why they cannot do it.

But despite the bad things Nigerian ladies have been doing to Nigerian guys who brought them abroad, Nigerian guys still come back home to marry broke, poor Nigerian ladies and transform their lives and help them travel abroad to start a better life there as couple, something Nigerian ladies will rather die than do reason u have so many old single Nigerian ladies in US, UK, Canada, etc.

Helping Nigerian ladies is a waste of time for any sensible man, unless God convinced you to help her, if not don't do it because they are not worth it at all because again if they were in your shoes and you are in their shoes, they will never notice you nor help you.

Nigerian guys wake up, don't let sex drive push you into helping any Lady u see, help men and women when God or your inner spirit pushes you to help not just ladies.

Help older women instead not these young wicked ladies of our time angry
Am glad our men have began to wake up from their pussy induced slumber, am now proud. But leave those vulnerable ones alone look for those predators and gold diggers and deal with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by descartes400: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

So what you are saying is that one should be singing about all the charity work they do so that people should know they are doing good. What he stated a not wisdom because that doesn't relate in anyway. Of what use is the good things you are doing for charity when you still carry hate for helping ladies just because you think they all don't deserve it.
Its a wasted effort thinking you are doing good for a particular set of people because you think they deserve it more while you pour out complete hatred for another set of people because of what you believe they are.

Are you not the OP? Were you not the one that came online to bambuzz us with the story of helping/grooming a potential future fuvkmate with her rent so that like minded guys like you can sing your praise and toe your line?

Why are you such an Hypocrite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.