Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10486 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2019
descartes400:

Are you not the OP? Were you not the one that came online to bambuzz us with the story of helping/grooming a potential future fuvkmate with her rent so that like minded guys like you can sing your praise and toe your line?

Why are you such an Hypocrite?

If you learn how to comprehend something when you read it that will go a long way in helping you.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Skmoda(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2019
4ckz:

You seem reasonable.

But all I can say is, past experiences or not(We are not actually sure of any past experience), what she had in mind was clearly prostitution. This (prostitution) is clearly and unambiguously defined by her actions.

This leads me to the inference that;
1. She might not have explored all other avenues to raise the required money.
2. Her main motiff might actually be to get into the guys pockets and not necessarily, looking for help.
3. If number 2 above is the case, she would now be celebrating for getting such an easy target. While plotting more future moves.
you be CIA agent walahi grin cheesy
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2019
4ckz:

You seem reasonable.

But all I can say is, past experiences or not(We are not actually sure of any past experience), what she had in mind was clearly prostitution. This (prostitution) is clearly and unambiguously defined by her actions.

This leads me to the inference that;
1. She might not have explored all other avenues to raise the required money.
2. Her main motiff might actually be to get into the guys pockets and not necessarily, looking for help.
3. If number 2 above is the case, she would now be celebrating for getting such an easy target. While plotting more future moves.

I think the sort of ladies you circle yourself with are the type that gives you a reason to think there are hardly any straight forward ladies out there. You should try a mingle a little with responsible ladies and just maybe you will think differently.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I think the sort of ladies you circle yourself with are the type that gives you a reason to think there are hardly any straight forward ladies out there. You should try a mingle a little with responsible ladies and just maybe you will think differently.
.. And you think that a lady who just broke up with his boy friend maybe because of money issues and jumped over to you immediately because she feels you are financially stable than him is responsible?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And you think that a lady who just broke up with his boy friend maybe because of money issues and jumped over to you immediately because she feels you are financially stable than him is responsible?

Your opinion is actually yours to keep. But I still think if you guys can also correct that impression in the minds of ladies and make them more comfortable that you don't need to ask for sex before you could help out when you can, that will help to build so much more responsible ladies. And as a matter of fact, helping a lady with or without sex is not by force. It should be your personal decision if or if not to.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Your opinion is actually yours to keep. But I still think if you guys can also correct that impression in the minds of ladies and make them more comfortable that you don't need to ask for sex before you could help out when you can, that will help to build so much more responsible ladies. And as a matter of fact, helping a lady with or without sex is not by force. It should be your personal decision if or if not to.
.. Bros I'm not against you helping a lady out. I only quoted you because you ve being singing and telling everybody how you only mix up with responsible girls,which is in fact good. But can you honestly say that a girl who jumped on to another relationship immediately she broke up with his bf and started demanding for rent money is responsible?. Note,what you did is OK.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bros I'm not against you helping a lady out. I only quoted you because you ve being singing and telling everybody how you only mix up with responsible girls,which is in fact good. But can you honestly say that a girl who jumped on to another relationship immediately she broke up with his bf and started demanding for rent money is responsible?. Note,what you did is OK.

Please can you quote anywhere in my post were I stated she jumped into another relationship after breaking up with her man? I will love to see were I made such a statement.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Please can you quote anywhere in my post were I stated she jumped into another relationship after breaking up with her man? I will love to see were I made such a statement.
.. You said you both met when she was having issues with her bf and you offered your shoulder for her to lean on and finally they separated and both of you started hanging out.Do you mean to tell us you can't decode what that means?

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingosytex(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
See how women love losers like OP

Women love free things

When you give a woman money and also give her sex that is a double loss to you because the woman didn't lose anything.

Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You said you both met when she was having issues with his bf and you offered your shoulder for her to lean on and finally they separated and both of you started hanging out.Do you mean to tell us you can't decode what that means?

A friendly shoulder to lean on so she feels comfortable because we both had no intention of have anything. I don't see why a guy and a lady can't be good friends with no strings attached even if she was having a boyfriend or had issues with her boyfriend. It does not mean she was trying to jump into another relationship and being her friend doesn't mean there was ever an intention to go beyond that. There are people you keep close because they inspire in other ways positively. Everything should not circle around relationship and sex because you are both opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

When you give a woman money and also give her sex that is a double loss to you because the woman didn't lose anything.

Think about that.
for women sex has never been a prize. That's why they never pay for it and neither do they marry for it.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Rapmoney(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Okay now I understand were you are coming from. Just take note that my family is not same as yours okay. They don't need help because they are already enjoying the grace of God upon the entire family.
Your family no need help? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

A friendly shoulder to lean on so she feels comfortable because we both had no intention of have anything. I don't see why a guy and a lady can't be good friends with no strings attached even if she was having a boyfriend or had issues with her boyfriend. It does not mean she was trying to jump into another relationship and being her friend doesn't mean there was ever an intention to go beyond that. There are people you keep close because they inspire in other ways positively. Everything should not circle around relationship and sex because you are both opposite sex.
.. And she didn't see any of her females friends to fall back on other than a male whom she have seen that will be a potential financier. Well,like I said,you did no wrong by helping her.Just be careful before she turns you to her new maga after losing her first maga(boyfriend) From rent to other things.I did same and she took advantage and when I stopped,she told everyone that cared to listen that I did because she refused my sex advances towards her which were all lies.Anyways Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rapmoney:
Your family no need help? Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
why should they need help when they are enjoying the fruits of their labour and the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
for women sex has never been a prize. That's why they never pay for it and neither do they marry for it.
.. Many will never understand this.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by blinking001(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
AstroG:
Your life,your decision,your choice and your headaches
Whatever rocks your boat,is up to you

You can't come and change someone's mindset pertaining these hoeoloshos parading theirselves as Naija girls.
The only Naija girl ah fit help without strings attached is my MOM and SIBLINGS shikena

Others can go to hell,if you won't agree to my conditions

NA MY MIND AH TALK SOOOO
grin grin
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Many will never understand this.
these are the foundation stones of Game. Get this wrong and your outlook on love and sex will be forever flawed.

The equations won't balance.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And she didn't see any of her females friends to fall back on other than a male whom she have seen that will be a potential financier. Well,like I said,you did no wrong by helping her.Just be careful before she turns you to her new maga after losing her first maga(boyfriend) From rent to other things.I did same and she took advantage and when I stopped,she told everyone that cared to listen that I did because she refused my sex advances towards her which were all lies.Anyways Kudos.

I don't believe in that maga theory bro. What is a thing from the heart will always remain that way. I believe it's your responsibility as a human to know when and who to help if the need arises be it male or female. I know maybe guys I have helped that have done worse than what you said a lady did to you. So what am I suppose to call such guys. But at the end it is just something I have already done with my heart and all I do is let go. I have helped alot of females both young and old and all I get is appreciations and not the maga thing you are pointing out. If I can actually say I am a maga then it's because of some of the guys I have helped that didnt appreciate it. That would not stop me from still helping when I can but if I should go from your maga theory then I will stop giving guys more than I give ladies because the ladies I help have appreciated more than the guys I have helped.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingosytex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

I raised that point because most guys see getting into a lady's pant as a trophy. They are ignorant of the fact that the energy required to fuel sex mostly come from them. If a guy and girl have sex, why do guys always feel that they have seen it all?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I don't believe in that maga theory bro. What is a thing from the heart will always remain that way. I believe it's your responsibility as a human to know when and who to help if the need arises be it male or female. I know maybe guys I have helped that have done worse than what you said a lady did to you. So what am I suppose to call such guys. But at the end it is just something I have already done with my heart and all I do is let go. I have helped alot of females both young and old and all I get is appreciations and not the maga thing you are pointing out. If I can actually say I am a maga then it's because of some of the guys I have helped that didnt appreciate it. That would not stop me from still helping when I can but if I should go from your maga theory then I will stop giving guys more than I give ladies because the ladies I help have appreciated more than the guys I have helped.
..No wahala. To ur tenth oh Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

I raised that point because most guys see getting into a lady's pant as a trophy. They are ignorant of the fact that the energy required to fuel sex mostly come from them. If a guy and girl have sex, why do guys always feel that they have seen it all?
for men sex IS the trophy.
You conquer a girl by sleeping with her. After that she's useless to you. You have won.

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AntiMCU: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
I don't really know why many guys find this very difficult to do or why some guys actually condemn the act of giving a lady financial help without demanding for sex. I did something recently and I really saw nothing wrong with it because I do for close male friends as well.

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend. That period I met her she was having serious issues with her boyfriend so as the gentleman that I am, I gave her a gentle friendly shoulder to lean on and feel very comfortable to have any conversation with. After a while she and her boyfriend finally broke up and at this point we both get to hangout once in a while and just gist normal. One thing I really liked about her (just as a friend sha) was how decent she always dresses and the kind of things she likes talking about that inspires someone. She is also a very friendly person that like to be very polite with people even if you are a gateman or cleaner. She is very humble so that's why our friendship clicked but I have no intention to destroy our relationship because of sex or relationship.
She has a job as a receptionist in a small company but the pay isn't that great so she is just managing herself till she could get something better. Because of how things are now, she had a little financial problem and was short of cash for her rent when it was due so she told me about it and God being on her side, I had some extra cash to help out. Before now, there is a hotel I usually love to relax at their bar and sometimes I lodge there when I need some good privacy to carry out my voice over rehearsal and recordings. So I am very well known in the hotel and I have taken her to the hotel bar some few times just to hangout, eat, drink and gist normally about different stuffs. We have never involved in any conversation that went to the direction of having anything serious with each other and I have never even seen her legs before (because all the times we hungout she always wore a jeans or something long that covers her leg) let alone ever imagine the colour of her pants.
So the day she asked me for financial help I told her to meet me at the hotel that evening at when she came, I was completely in shock what she wore and how so beautiful her body was. I was truly amazed she wore a nice short gown and I could practically tell she had no bra on. It was completely oblivious to me that she came prepared for anything should incase I demand for sex it won't be hard for me to get a pass. Even the hotel workers that knew me were already trying to signal me if I needed my special room so that they can go and keep the AC chilling for me but I knew deep in my heart that I can't just have sex with her all because I offered to help. We spent our usual time there doing what we normally do when we go there and when it was getting late I told her we needed to leave and I was going to give her the money in the car. I could practically see she felt a little shocked that I really wanted to give her the money without demanding for anything especially when I told her it was not a loan so she didnt need to pay back.
Why am sharing this here today is because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently but I was so shocked to see that people were so confident with themselves that no guy can ever do that. Another reason I put this post is also for ladies to understand that you don't have to always keep that mentality which makes you believe that a guy can't help you financially without demanding sex. There are some guys who you are better off with as just good friends and if you ever think of going into a relationship or having sex that friendship might be destroyed forever.
I am sure some people on this forum can relate with the message I am trying to pass.
Who send you give am?
She no get parents.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingosytex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
You conquer a girl by sleeping with her. After that she's useless to you. You have won.

Why is it so?

...sorry to bother you!
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

I am trying to estimate the amount of sense in your head but it's more like pouring water in a basket. I pray that God will help you travel out of the country someday, so that you expose yourself to life in a different dimension and when you return to Nigeria you will realize how backward you have been setting your mindset thinking you are very enlightened. The Nigerian environment, the stress, the bad heat, the lack of steady light and insecurities around is really enough to make someone think like a mad person without the person knowing they are not really okay

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
AntiMCU:

Who send you give am?
She no get parents.

Not everyone has parents that can meet some of their needs especially when they have done the best they could do to send you to school and you are now working especially when they are pensioners. Everyone has a story bro.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

Why is it so?

...sorry to bother you!
men are not designed for monogamy biological wise. We're made to have multiple women. That's why we make sperm till we die. While our woman will only make use of our sperm for only half her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I am trying to estimate the amount of sense in your head but it's more like pouring water in a basket. I pray that God will help you travel out of the country someday, so that you expose yourself to life in a different dimension and when you return to Nigeria you will realize how backward you have been setting your mindset thinking you are very enlightened. The Nigerian environment, the stress, the bad heat, the lack of steady light and insecurities around is really enough to make someone think like a mad person without the person knowing they are not really okay
okay... Over and out.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AntiMCU: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Not everyone has parents that can meet some of their needs especially when they have done the best they could do to send you to school and you are now working especially when they are pensioners. Everyone has a story bro.
Boyfriend nko?
Believe it or not, you were scammed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Kingosytex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
men are not designed for monogamy biological wise. We're made to have multiple women. That's why we make sperm till we die. While our woman will only make use of our sperm for only half her life.

you have a point.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
AntiMCU:

Boyfriend nko?
Believe it or not, you were scammed undecided

Did you read my post before coming to quote me with your comments that has no headway? Okay I was scammed are you happy now. All these una kind of reasoning self, I wonder the kind of humans una be self. Read simple write up and understand it, that's a big problem. Well be happy with whatever rocks your both. I was the one scammed in your own imagination so let it be that way.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AntiMCU: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
4ckz:
My problem with you and all other stupid male folks that think themselves good by doing something for ladies and not demanding anything in return is that you lots are EXTREMELY STUPID.

Why must you be the one to give to ladies and not the other way around?
Or, how many times do you see the female folk financially helping guys that are "just friends" with them?

You be mugu!
That girl don open office for your head.
And to think that you ran to Nairaland to massage your ego... Smh.

The lady had a problem, and as typical of all ladies looked for the nearest foolish male to solve it for her, while carrying their weapon (sex) in mind as a means to defraud you, and you had the audacity to be defrauded so easily.
This has to be the easiest scam yet that lady have polled.

I am sincerely sorry to say this, but "if knowledge is power, your energy level is zero"

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AntiMCU: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Did you read my post before coming to quote me with your comments that has no headway? Okay I was scammed are you happy now. All these una kind of reasoning self, I wonder the kind of humans una be self. Read simple write up and understand it, that's a big problem. Well be happy with whatever rocks your both. I was the one scammed in your own imagination so let it be that way.
Apologies, didn't see that part.

However I still insist you were scammed.

No time to go into details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.