Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10502 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:
The rate adults insult themselves on this romance section is really appalling .

I am really surprised as well but I totally believe they are not adults as you stated. Mostly kids who have the opportunity to access the internet.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't understand, so helping a woman, when she thinks he needs sex in return, but he said no makes him a loser,,, he was only trying to advice some girls that everything is not about sex....
ubunja:
See how women love losers like OP

Women love free things

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked . I would have loved you, but you ain't a good man.
carter009:
So you don't love me?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol, How
LilMissFavvy:
shocked . I would have loved you, but you ain't a good man.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by rosy1992(f): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
If men like the op dominates the world, this world would have been a better place. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Thanks op! you are very sensible. If you give a lady money and also give her sex that means you have given her two things, the lady didn't really lose anything. The earlier guys get this into their skull, the better for them.

I wouldn't have been in support of this gesture had it been she had not broken up with her boyfriend...the guy can't be pounding the p**sy while you provide the rent...she can't stake a game in bet9ja and do the cashout in nairabet.

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
[img][/img]
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is always fvucking, fvucking fvucking.
Care to enlighten me on how or why that level is late now?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by rex444(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
I guess it's because most of the time, we don't define what we go into as relationship... Someone might just like another's personality, voice , smile , laff, thought pattern, simple things like how you walk, your playful nature.....and it ends there.....doesn't have to lead to the other room and it doesn't have to lead to you extorting him .....

3 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't know dear, cos am not a sex freak....
AwkaetitiBabe:
[img][/img]Care to enlighten me on how or why that level is late now?
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
I don't understand, so helping a woman, when she thinks he needs sex in return, but he said no makes him a loser,,, he was only trying to advice some girls that everything is not about sex....
you honestly don't know that?

You think it's about sex? It's about the Principles of Life: GET PAID FOR YOUR WORK HOMMIE.

Get paid. You don't do the 9-5 and turn down your salary

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
rosy1992:
If men like the op dominates the world, this world would have been a better place. God bless you.
they did dominate the world

But you shît on them with Feminism.

6 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Its good to help but the problem now is our mindset. I remembered I helped a lady out once,she took advantage of my goodwill and started coming to me every time she needs something. I declined and told her I can't be of help to her whenever she wanted and the next story that followed it was that I stopped helping her because she declined my sex advances. I was so mad and since then,I stopped helping ladies. I prefer giving out my money to strangers this days.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't know dear, cos am not a sex freak....
Never implied that you are. Don't even know where d freak thing is coming from.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
OK, hope your not angry.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never implied that you are. Don't even know where d freak thing is coming from.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Yes you right, some girls take advantage of it .....
JONNYSPUTE:
Its good to help but the problem now is our mindset. I remembered I helped a lady out once,she took advantage of my goodwill and started coming to me every time she needs something. I declined and told her I can't be of help to her whenever she wanted and the next story that followed it was that I stopped helping her because she declined my sex advances. I was so mad and since then,I stopped helping ladies. I prefer giving out my money to strangers this days.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carlyfrank68: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
I don't really know why many guys find this very difficult to do or why some guys actually condemn the act of giving a lady financial help without demanding for sex. I did something recently and I really saw nothing wrong with it because I do for close male friends as well.

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend. That period I met her she was having serious issues with her boyfriend so as the gentleman that I am, I gave her a gentle friendly shoulder to lean on and feel very comfortable to have any conversation with. After a while she and her boyfriend finally broke up and at this point we both get to hangout once in a while and just gist normal. One thing I really liked about her (just as a friend sha) was how decent she always dresses and the kind of things she likes talking about that inspires someone. She is also a very friendly person that like to be very polite with people even if you are a gateman or cleaner. She is very humble so that's why our friendship clicked but I have no intention to destroy our relationship because of sex or relationship.
She has a job as a receptionist in a small company but the pay isn't that great so she is just managing herself till she could get something better. Because of how things are now, she had a little financial problem and was short of cash for her rent when it was due so she told me about it and God being on her side, I had some extra cash to help out. Before now, there is a hotel I usually love to relax at their bar and sometimes I lodge there when I need some good privacy to carry out my voice over rehearsal and recordings. So I am very well known in the hotel and I have taken her to the hotel bar some few times just to hangout, eat, drink and gist normally about different stuffs. We have never involved in any conversation that went to the direction of having anything serious with each other and I have never even seen her legs before (because all the times we hungout she always wore a jeans or something long that covers her leg) let alone ever imagine the colour of her pants.
So the day she asked me for financial help I told her to meet me at the hotel that evening at when she came, I was completely in shock what she wore and how so beautiful her body was. I was truly amazed she wore a nice short gown and I could practically tell she had no bra on. It was completely oblivious to me that she came prepared for anything should incase I demand for sex it won't be hard for me to get a pass. Even the hotel workers that knew me were already trying to signal me if I needed my special room so that they can go and keep the AC chilling for me but I knew deep in my heart that I can't just have sex with her all because I offered to help. We spent our usual time there doing what we normally do when we go there and when it was getting late I told her we needed to leave and I was going to give her the money in the car. I could practically see she felt a little shocked that I really wanted to give her the money without demanding for anything especially when I told her it was not a loan so she didnt need to pay back.
Why am sharing this here today is because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently but I was so shocked to see that people were so confident with themselves that no guy can ever do that. Another reason I put this post is also for ladies to understand that you don't have to always keep that mentality which makes you believe that a guy can't help you financially without demanding sex. There are some guys who you are better off with as just good friends and if you ever think of going into a relationship or having sex that friendship might be destroyed forever.
I am sure some people on this forum can relate with the message I am trying to pass.

Bro, I seriously concur to what u are saying brotherly

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol.....Sincerely, It's not that hard cheesycheesy
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by fcdgrand(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
some men will not learn! they want to become mugu for life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by p3kdudu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5332403/natural-hypertension-remedies-products
Deal with hypertension naturally using Longrich products. Mak money from it as you do so.
Click the link and call the number. Delivery is free to any part of nigeria. Hurry while offer last
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by catwalq(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:
they did dominate the world

But you shît on them with Feminism.

Feminism though bastardized and twisted now isn't the problem. The problem is individuals who take the good in people and rubbish it.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
catwalq:

Feminism though bastardized and twisted now isn't the problem. The problem is individuals who take the good in people and rubbish it.
Are you aware that in the good old days a man would give his very life for a woman he didn't even know? And do it with honor and pride.

Now I can't even take a pinch for a girl I love.

8 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
OK, hope your not angry.
Naaa
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:

Are you aware that in the good old days a man would give his very life for a woman he didn't even know? And do it with honor and pride.

That lady that shattered ur heart eh, only God will judge her

4 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by catwalq(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
ubunja:

We do good not because of others but for ourselves. There are good people and bad people, I'd rather be on the good side sha.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That lady that shattered ur heart eh, only God will judge her
I don't think any lady should be blamed for such a bitter heart the guy has all over him on this thread. Probably he surrounds himself with very irresponsible people or he lives in an irresponsible environment. I can't imagine someone who is surrounded by responsible people having this much bitterness in his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I don't think any lady should be blamed for such a bitter heart the guy has all over him on this thread. Probably he surrounds himself with very irresponsible people or he lives in an irresponsible environment. I can't imagine someone who is surrounded by responsible people having this much bitterness in his heart.

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
I don't really know why many guys find this very difficult to do or why some guys actually condemn the act of giving a lady financial help without demanding for sex. I did something recently and I really saw nothing wrong with it because I do for close male friends as well.

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend.

I am sure some people on this forum can relate with the message I am trying to pass.

Guy, that one na your business.

The way the sex market has been shaped nowadays, every party is using what they have to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Useku(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
To start with, only a mofo(4ked up guy) will want to be bestie to a gal that has a bf,to me your tryna steal someone's gal.

bad ass guys have this soft spot for good gals,we do things for them without expecting nada in return.

We are only hard on cunning gals,feminists ,and players who like to eat their cake and have them.

Reading through the lines it's obvious your tryna sing your praise

Mr op you haven't done anything special !

Real gees don't get laid via blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Useku:
To start with, only a mofo(4ked up guy) will want to be bestie to a gal that has a bf,to me your tryna steal someone's gal.

bad ass guys have this soft spot for good gals,we do things for them without expecting nada in return.

We are only hard on cunning gals,feminists ,and players who like to eat their cake and have them.

Reading through the lines it's obvious your tryna sing your praise

Mr op you haven't done anything special !

Real gees don't get laid via blackmail.

Can you do me a favor as the real gee that you are? Get a nice cold glass of water and drink it slowly. Then try to read the post again carefully so that you can comprehend the message properly.

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by franchasng: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

I have this lady friend I met sometime ago through a friends girlfriend. That period I met her she was having serious issues with her boyfriend so as the gentleman that I am, I gave her a gentle friendly shoulder to lean on and feel very comfortable to have any conversation with. After a while she and her boyfriend finally broke up and at this point we both get to hangout once in a while and just gist normal. One thing I really liked about her (just as a friend sha) was how decent she always dresses and the kind of things she likes talking about that inspires someone. She is also a very friendly person that like to be very polite with people even if you are a gateman or cleaner. She is very humble so that's why our friendship clicked but I have no intention to destroy our relationship because of sex or relationship.
She has a job as a receptionist in a small company but the pay isn't that great so she is just managing herself till she could get something better. Because of how things are now, she had a little financial problem and was short of cash for her rent when it was due so she told me about it and God being on her side, I had some extra cash to help out. Before now, there is a hotel I usually love to relax at their bar and sometimes I lodge there when I need some good privacy to carry out my voice over rehearsal and recordings. So I am very well known in the hotel and I have taken her to the hotel bar some few times just to hangout, eat, drink and gist normally about different stuffs. We have never involved in any conversation that went to the direction of having anything serious with each other and I have never even seen her legs before (because all the times we hungout she always wore a jeans or something long that covers her leg) let alone ever imagine the colour of her pants.
So the day she asked me for financial help I told her to meet me at the hotel that evening at when she came, I was completely in shock what she wore and how so beautiful her body was. I was truly amazed she wore a nice short gown and I could practically tell she had no bra on. It was completely oblivious to me that she came prepared for anything should incase I demand for sex it won't be hard for me to get a pass. Even the hotel workers that knew me were already trying to signal me if I needed my special room so that they can go and keep the AC chilling for me but I knew deep in my heart that I can't just have sex with her all because I offered to help. We spent our usual time there doing what we normally do when we go there and when it was getting late I told her we needed to leave and I was going to give her the money in the car. I could practically see she felt a little shocked that I really wanted to give her the money without demanding for anything especially when I told her it was not a loan so she didnt need to pay back.
Why am sharing this here today is because I was in the company of some people few days ago and a conversation of something similar to this came up and most of the guys there were saying that can never happen. I didn't tell them I have done something like that even recently but I was so shocked to see that people were so confident with themselves that no guy can ever do that. Another reason I put this post is also for ladies to understand that you don't have to always keep that mentality which makes you believe that a guy can't help you financially without demanding sex. There are some guys who you are better off with as just good friends and if you ever think of going into a relationship or having sex that friendship might be destroyed forever.
Be honest, how much have you given to your mother this month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Funmmyastic: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice one Op.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Be honest, how much have you given to your mother this month

This is suppose to be something of just common sense. If I could help people when I have the opportunity to do so, would making my mum happier be an issue to me? Incase it didn't happen in your own case, I actually learnt the habbit of giving and helping people from my parents.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Why Are Girls So Mean? / Obo Wunmi Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.