Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex (10497 Views)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea I'm still waiting for that guy that will prove me wrong to be sincere.. One old fool came close, I was already thanking God I've found my helper before talk changed... Sex sex sex... Off course I wasn't surprised but was definitely disappointed. Yea I told him to go hug transformer.

Lekwa gi undecided
Nnoro ebe ahu na acho ihe awufu
E ma jee chuba Ego undecided undecided

Jisike na ezuzu angry

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Korllami007: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:

The lady in question came, bearing sex in mind. Doesn't that tell you that, there might be some other thing she can do to raise the money, but like most ladies do, she narrowed her life line down to prostitution.
Yes prostitution I say, bcoz she was willing to offer sex for money.

When guys find themselves in situations like this, they look for all other alternatives, or at least borrow.

Yes, since the lady is working, she could have come to the guy to lend her money, and she would pay in a later date.
Have you thought of that? Of course not, you are among the "most ladies" looking for the nearest mugu to defraud.

This guy is a serious fool and it's a pity he wants to be applauded for foolishness.

Oil de your head.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:

The lady in question came, bearing sex in mind. Doesn't that tell you that, there might be some other thing she can do to raise the money, but like most ladies do, she narrowed her life line down to prostitution.

When guys find themselves in situations like this, they look for all other alternatives, or at least borrow.

Yes, since the lady is working, she could have come to the guy to lend her money, and she would pay in a later date.
Have you thought of that? Of course not, you are among the "most ladies" looking for the nearest mugu to defraud.

This guy is a serious fool and it's a pity he wants to be applauded for foolishness.
The op out of d benevolence of his heart asked her to keep the money. Don't fault d lady, you don't know her experiences. She simply came prepared incase the op turns out to be a punny collector.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
The bulk of Nigerians haven't attained true altruism. It is so bad that if you are being generous to a Nigerian lady, she would be watching you- waiting for when you attempt to pounce on her.

Try it with a Nigerian guy, he starts thinking your desperation to hook him is setting in.

Till we get to the point where we can give without expecting. We would never experience true friendship/love.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
You lack what it takes to touch a nerve angry
AstroG:

Did I touch a nerve??
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

Lekwa gi undecided
Nnoro ebe ahu na acho ihe awufu
E ma jee chuba Ego undecided undecided

Jisike na ezuzu angry
Nigerians with their dull thinking pattern. Anyways the help I mostly seek is a govt job. I know how to make money legitimately as an igbo lady.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You lack what it takes to touch a nerve angry

Abeq shift,
Ah don't want an adulterated nonentity like you to spoil my Sunday..

Do have a lovely day cool cool
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:

The guy is not a fool, he is actually removing the mindset most ladies have that guys cant give money without wanting sex in return, he is indirectly helping the good guys, she came with that mindset, he set the record straight that not all think with their diick,

If everyone decides not to ask anyone for an assistance, the world would be a better place true, but communication and human interaction would be at its minimum, would you say you've never asked anyone for help b4, knowing you have other means of getting the money?

If you had comprehension skills and logical thinking, you will see where Op told her not to bother paying, meaning she wanted a loan, and I'm trying to see where Op said she is trying to defraud him, pls point me to it,

Op is not a fool, instead you are the slow fool for insinuating and assuming things about me and him just to make stupid points to garner approval from your ilks here, work on your intellect.

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
AstroG:

But the sense in the common is not longer there,the common now is senseless undecided undecided

What an incoherent blabber, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 4ckz: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The op out of d benevolence of his heart asked her to keep the money. Don't fault d lady, you don't know her experiences. She simply came prepared incase the op turns out to be a punny collector.

You seem reasonable.

But all I can say is, past experiences or not(We are not actually sure of any past experience), what she had in mind was clearly prostitution. This (prostitution) is clearly and unambiguously defined by her actions.

This leads me to the inference that;
1. She might not have explored all other avenues to raise the required money.
2. Her main motiff might actually be to get into the guys pockets and not necessarily, looking for help.
3. If number 2 above is the case, she would now be celebrating for getting such an easy target. While plotting more future moves.

5 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hebetudinous dingbat, I wouldn't want you to spoil mine as well. So why did you mention me first you filthy womanizer? Always quick to use the word ''hoe'', if i am a hoe, you are blessed this sunday, but if am not, then woe unto you and your generations unborn!
AstroG:

Abeq shift,
Ah don't want an adulterated nonentity like you to spoil my Sunday..

Do have a lovely day cool cool

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What an incoherent blabber, how old are you?

Old enough to foot your bills for 25years non stop..
Am not as pathetic as you are..

Abeq shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hebetudinous dingbat, I wouldn't want you to spoil mine as well. So why did you mention me first you filthy womanizer? Always quick to use the word ''hoe'', if i am a hoe, you are blessed this sunday, but if am not, then woe unto you and your generations unborn!

See painment

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wish I could help you about the govt job, but is too late.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nigerians with their dull thinking pattern. Anyways the help I mostly seek is a govt job. I know how to make money legitimately as an igbo lady.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
The rate adults insult themselves on this romance section is really appalling .
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:

You seem reasonable.

But all I can say is, past experiences or not(We are not actually sure of any past experience), what she had in mind was clearly prostitution. This (prostitution) is clearly and unambiguously defined by her actions.

This leads me to the inference that;
1. She might not have explored all other avenues to raise the required money.
2. Her main motiff might actually be to get into the guys pockets and not necessarily, looking for help.
3. If number 2 above is the case, she would now be celebrating for getting such an easy target. While plotting more future moves.
Lol... But we know the rent strategy has been helping ladies with extra cash since naira lost its value grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by doctor2016(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Warri no dey carry last if I Bleep her she will not see road to collect the money again any lady who need sweet Bleep contact me 08033196353
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Do y'all clap hands for ladies that give guys? Cos surely you can't say it doesn't exist, what do you call males like that? Leeches correct?
we all clap hands for our own. Look at him clapping for the opposite side

1 Like

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Wish I could help you about the govt job, but is too late.
It will come in good time. Thx
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
edydamsel:
is ur only prob in life sex? i have help alot of guys financially without anything in mind. I kn d blessings i recieve 4rm God
what else do you have that a guy can't give himself?

And by your answer I see you never given sex for nothing. Yet you expect money for nothing. Only losers thirsting for female approval do that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 4ckz: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The guy is not a fool, he is actually removing the mindset most ladies have that guys cant give money without wanting sex in return, he is indirectly helping the good guys, she came with that mindset, he set the record straight that not all think with their diick,

If everyone decides not to ask anyone for an assistance, the world would be a better place true, but communication and human interaction would be at its minimum, would you say you've never asked anyone for help b4, knowing you have other means of getting the money?

If you had comprehension skills and logical thinking, you will see where Op told her not to bother paying, meaning she wanted a loan, and I'm trying to see where Op said she is trying to defraud him, pls point me to it,

Op is not a fool, instead you are the slow fool for insinuating and assuming things about me and him just to make stupid points to garner approval from your ilks here, work on your intellect.

If like you say, he wants to set the record straight. Why not send her home after seeing that she came prepared for sex. Wouldn't that have taught the lady a better lesson that not all man want sex.
If he is truly what you are trying to portray him be, the hint of prostitution should at the very least be offensive to him.

Moreover since this was a huge success on the ladies part, wouldn't that encourage future occurrences?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
OK
AwkaetitiBabe:
It will come in good time. Thx
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It makes one a gentleman cos he didn't think with his diick as most y'all do here.
the same gentleman who marries an exhoe when she hits 35 ? Those are losers

7 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
doctor2016:
Warri no dey carry last if I Bleep her she will not see road to collect the money again any lady who need sweet Bleep contact me 3
Guy this your incessant post about fvcking someone is annoying. Do u know u can become useless when u sex someone u ought not to? Are u that unattractive that u opt to run after fvckmates Haba
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Facts not painment. I don't joke with dick-brained male twerps on NL. I don't welcome jokes because I feel 99.99 guys here are no good. I love the females and am okay with them.
AstroG:

See painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is always fvucking, fvucking fvucking.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guy this your incessant post about fvcking someone is annoying. Do u know u can become useless when u sex someone u ought not to? Are u that unattractive that u opt to run after fvckmates Haba
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
4ckz:

it's all they live for. Approval from women

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by 4ckz: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol... But we know the rent strategy has been helping ladies with extra cash since naira lost its value grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I SALUTE YOU MA'AM

You are one reasonable fellow

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by carter009(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
So you don't love me?
LilMissFavvy:
Facts not painment. I don't joke with dick-brained male twerps on NL. I don't welcome jokes because I feel 99.99 guys here are no good. I love the females and am okay with them.
Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by AstroG: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Who Cares??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:
The bulk of Nigerians haven't attained true altruism. It is so bad that if you are being generous to a Nigerian lady, she would be watching you- waiting for when you attempt to pounce on her.

Try it with a Nigerian guy, he starts thinking your desperation to hook him is setting in.

Till we get to the point where we can give without expecting. We would never experience true friendship/love.
one sided altruism. Don't Make me laugh.

I don't see women being benevolent with the P.

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
See how women love losers like OP

edydamsel:
it is only mature men that do this and the are not easily found.I make friends with such people because they have something good to offer. not cos of the help u gave her o o but for that mind of helping without looking for sth in return. cheers!

Women love free things

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.