Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? (13530 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Useku:
Went for night class at law faculty to study, there were about 20 people who came to study too.

They all left leaving me and two gals behind.

few minutes after mid night , I stepped out to smoke my stuff as the whole formulas no dey enter my head.

Then, there came one of the gals asking me if I was in that faculty that she was seeing me for the first time and bla bla.

Then she started advising me how dangerous smoking was and that it didn't match my look,we Sha started talking about lots of other stuffs till around 2am.

All of a sudden one thing lead to another , I brought my my wallet,picked my stuff, she turned the doggy way and that was it.

We were an item till I graduated,never met a nicer lady afterwards.

..was that unec?
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
momsi. Hmm... I don't know what to do again
Through out nl you've been complaining about this plates. So they're still dirty??

Since 5 days now. Anyway don't mind the useless boy. When its time for a new phone to roam NL we will see where the money comes form
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Since 5 days now. Anyway don't mind the useless boy. When its time for a new phone to roam NL we will see where the money comes form
cheesy . I have to admit i regret not knowing bigcowhorn. I checked your profile. Youre following blueair?? I mean how does a guy create a feminine account and impersonates another males mother?? Your devotion is steadfast...
nairaland.
but when is your other accounts ban ending??
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
she's a mother of four. If you report her what of your siblings?? grin forgive mama blueair. You know how it is being a widow. She's your mum

Leave him, he's not smart. With my main moniker banned I stick with this moniker and that means me coming after him daily with pure love, mother of four and half that i am. (There is another pregnancy on the way but his father is the bitch carrying it. Don't ask me how... American wonder)

For each moniker he gets mods to ban, i create another in 2 minutes and stay with him for another 7 days.

Eh, my son BlueAir, try your luck with this post. hit report
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
cheesy . I have to admit i regret not knowing bigcowhorn. I checked your profile. Youre following blueair?? I mean how does a guy create a feminine account and impersonates another males mother?? Your devotion is steadfast...
nairaland.
but when is your other accounts ban ending??

Bigcowhorn should be back in like 4 days. He wasn't interested in my son till the ban but he will be when he returns. My son must be humbled
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Leave him, he's not smart. With my main moniker banned I stick with this moniker and that means me coming after him daily with pure love, mother of four and half that i am. (There is another pregnancy on the way but his father is the bitch carrying it. Don't ask me how... American wonder)

For each moniker he gets mods to ban, i create another in 2 minutes and stay with him for another 7 days.

Eh, my son BlueAir, try your luck with this post. hit report

Wait he bans this moniker too?
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Bigcowhorn should be back in like 4 days. He wasn't interested in my son till the ban but he will be when he returns. My son must be humbled
grin My childhood friend?? Blu and i grewup together. He's expecting a new brother/sister??
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Wait he bans this moniker too?

He's had two monikers banned now. My main moniker and the one you first saw me with. BlueAirsMother. *(the difference is that little s in there)

This is a different moniker.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin My childhood friend?? Blu and i grewup together. He's expecting a new brother/sister??

Six months to go. His father is heavily pregnant with my eggs. There is a first time for everything
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

He's had two monikers banned now. My main moniker and the one you first saw me with. BlueAirsMother. *(the difference is that little s in there)

This is a different moniker.
Hmm... I didnt notice. But when bighorns back will you leave blu??
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Six months to go. His father is heavily pregnant with my eggs. There is a first time for everything
You have quite the imagination. Thats gross, sounds insecty...
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Hmm... I didnt notice. But when bighorns back will you leave blu??

The guy can be terrible and not many can handle him. Leaving him roaming free ain't fair but I see you truly like him.

Oh well, What will you give me if i leave him?

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

The guy can be terrible and not many can handle him. Leaving him roaming free ain't fair but I see you truly like him.

Oh well, What will you give me if i leave him?
Lol grin I have nothing to offer.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Useku(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..was that unec?

No, about 30mins drive from unec.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by JesamPearl: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Some girls, you will buy them food and drinks without touching their body and they will believe that they have scammed you..

Poverty is deep.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by drezzyx(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Some are direct like one kissed me and it took me by surprise, why one keep hissing and insulting me at any slight chatting within our group, and me just pretend like say afterall u no call my name...
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirMother: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol grin I have nothing to offer.

A nice "I love you" will work miracles. I'm not a bully, just a lovably guy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
She came to meet me to explain a certain course for her,I spent like 10 mins talking n explaining n when I was through I asked,"Do you understand?"

"No" she replied."I was busy admiring you"
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Useku:

No, about 30mins drive from unec.
...that's esut
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by nuggarito: 1:06am On Aug 20, 2019
Reminds me of Uju back then in my uni days, I had this girl that suddenly started insulting me for no just reason, she also hissed anytime I'm around her and besides I wasn't even too interested in her because she's every guys choice ( every guy wanted her) till one day we were all writing questions a lecturer gave us through her, shame no gree catch me met the girl, I just summon up courage and kindly asked her for the question, she eyed me and told me on one condition ( I'm already getting ready to run if it involves me giving out money or anything cos I really don't have) which is my number and face book I. D I was surprised. I gave her and didn't chat up immediately even after 2days I couldn't pretend like we are friends which we weren't, she later chatted me up and we clicked in.

Summary : she was giving me those attitudes to notice her since idgaf about girls and their cunny ways. We dated 3 years shaa, she's my pal now.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Useku(m): 5:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...that's esut

it's not esut.

it's one of the two below.

unn nsukka and absu okigwe.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2019
BlueAirMother:

A nice "I love you" will work miracles. I'm not a bully, just a lovably guy.
i know you are. Even this means of punishing is nice.. If looked at in a certain perspective But replying a feminine moniker. I'll be tagged a lesbian.

how you and ilegendd my other brother??
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Useku:

it's not esut.

it's one of the two below.

unn nsukka and absu okigwe.

....whatever
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

I've given you BlueAir. Now you can say the words
Ilegendd reported you??
what happened to the other moniker.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Useku(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....whatever

Haba, if I give specific details e no go gel nah .

Shey y you understand.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Useku:

Haba, if I give specific details e no go gel nah .

Shey y you understand.
.....I dey unec....just felt like asking though...
U ain't using the info for anything dude
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Useku(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....I dey unec....just felt like asking though...
U ain't using the info for anything dude

Oh I see.

Was there too sometime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.