Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? (13848 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Im observing.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nonstoprain: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
she deliberately delay a suppose 5pm meeting till 7:35pm, then went on to say that we can't meet at the proposed venue I instead she would prefer coming to my house which I agree on, but to my greatest surprise this girl did not wear any pant and bra, she just put on one small top and boxer, infact her big breast almost push me down when I open my door for her to come inside, all through the time she was there she couldn't get her hands of my body, but I have to Sha hold my self even though my small man was at attention for mejorit of those hours, but her next coming which is going to be very soon she will not be that lucky.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirsMom(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
its called phobia not devotion nor steadfastness.but.

Let me go back to reading smiling and pressing my favourite button

I believe it should be called payback.

Good luck.

Hey, Blackivy27, nice meeting you
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Good luck.
Hey, Blackivy27, nice meeting you
?? I dont understand.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by BlueAirsMom(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
?? I dont understand.

That was a good bye. I owe you nothing no more.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by dazzlingd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
dairykidd:
It happened like two months ago on a Saturday as i headed for the atm, I was the last in line when i noticed this beautiful chocolate girl walking towards the line to use the atm. As she got closer to me and positioned behind me i noticed she was a small girl maybe 18/19 so i decided to respect myself and kill whatever plans i had. Little did i know she also had plans too. She was just forming restless and trying to start a convo & i was not ready to contribute nothing to her gist. If to say i look her again maybe i for change mind so i just face my front ooh. This girl took it to another level. She first hit me with her bag and i just accepted it as a mistake, later this babe kicked my ankle cheesy I just laughed without looking back at her, the next one na her full body she take jam me like she's about to slip and fall lolzz i just continued on the line till i collected my money and moved off. Small girl with big mind cheesy

Uncle, stop hallucinating

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by dazzlingd(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonstoprain:
she deliberately delay a suppose 5pm meeting till 7:35pm, then went on to say that we can't meet at the proposed venue I instead she would prefer coming to my house which I agree on, but to my greatest surprise this girl did not wear any pant and bra, she just put on one small top and boxer, infact her big breast almost push me down when I open my door for her to come inside, all through the time she was there she couldn't get her hands of my body, but I have to Sha hold my self even though my small man was at attention for mejorit of those hours, but her next coming which is going to be very soon she will not be that lucky.

Girls hate slow guys...sorry, she's gone for good
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

That was a good bye. I owe you nothing no more.
okay??
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by makeherscream(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
it happened when I was 20 she use to check on me even if I'm having my bath she will come to the door and start saying all sort of rubbish like come out there joor every second baff na you neat pass .if I'm sitting down alone she will come and start charting both nonsense and all.
in fact I never walk alone then . it was not too long before I know what she was looking for . and I gave it to her hot hot no time
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

Uncle, stop hallucinating
Okay sir
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Tobiloba2407: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonstoprain:

big mistake, something like this happened, to me, she was to help me with an investment, first day we met, i was already feeling her up and she grinding on me, but i decided not to do the needful....baba, the next day the girl insulted me, and told me I'm not a man, since then she no even give me chance.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Tobiloba2407: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

i swear same happened to me, she even insulted me
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nonstoprain: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Tobiloba2407:

big mistake, something like this happened, to me, she was to help me with an investment, first day we met, i was already feeling her up and she grinding on me, but i decided not to do the needful....baba, the next day the girl insulted me, and told me I'm not a man, since then she no even give me chance.
the thing here is she works under my supervision in the office, even yesterday she still playfully tell me that she come to my house for the time and I could not shake body.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Nonstoprain: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2019
dazzlingd:

far from it, I am not slow, I don't just want to have anything to do with my junior so as to maintain my respect in the office, that's just the truth, she works under my supervision, hope you get it now.
Re: What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? by Frankicent(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
NACE13:

First, you lack manners. Can't you just disagree without insults.

Second, if you are 'sharp' like you think you are, why would you skin-dive a girl you just met that same day, and why would you even carry a condom when you want to go visit a relation and stay just for 2 goddamn days.

Didn't you read the part where I said I later invited her to my place and we finished work properly.

It's people like you that end up getting one incurable disease and then die from it just because your dick did the thinking for you.
You should grow up,son, you reason like a toddler. Don't quote me again

OK sir, Papa you don't tell us some part oo until now. As for the disease I don't fuvk without CD b*tch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps With This. Is It Medically Okay? (graphic Pics) / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.