Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7300 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin Dont tempt me please. Ofcourse i am. Im more of a night party gal. We'll pray together, for my birthday to come.

well I'll make it to your own birthday in Abuja. then we can hang out, so don't be tempted.
remember I still have a political image to maintainwink
hope it's fine now?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

well I'll make it to your own birthday in Abuja. then we can hang out, so don't be tempted.
remember I still have a political image to maintainwink
hope it's fine now?
Its no problem at all. A little temptations fun. Infact i want to school in unilag. Tired of Abuja.. Dont worry your images safe.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Its no problem at all. A little temptations fun. Infact i want to school in unilag. Tired of Abuja.. Dont worry your images safe.

unilag is a great choice. and seriously a little temptation is fun, it makes life less boring. we both can handle the spice. but I'll still need to come over to Abuja, you may not be admitted into unilag by March, it's to early. so I'm still coming wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Unrated900(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.

Did your husband cheated on you
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

unilag is a great choice. and seriously a little temptation is fun, it makes life less boring. we both can handle the spice. but I'll still need to come over to Abuja, you may not be admitted into unilag by March, it's to early. so I'm still coming wink
It would be good to have you over. I would still be better if i visit.
have you been to Abuja?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Unrated900:

Did your husband cheated on you
Bf.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
It would be good to have you over. I would still be better if i visit.
have you been to Abuja?

yes I have severally, I love the place but I can't live there until I learn Hausa language. sure you can come visiting anytime, starting from March ( hope you understandwink). are you hausa/fulani and where in Abuja do you stay?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
I agree with the women getting emotionally attached stuff. Thats why women feel bad after a partner cheats. Because we believe feelings been involved. Besides why cant the gf/wife be enough? After everything the guys begging and i'm like," if i was so good for you, why the hell did you run into her arms?"

Now here are the basis ; A wife/gf is there for various needs sex inclusive while the mistress is just there for sex needs.
IF you ask, since wife/gf can give sex just as mistress/sidechick why do men still cheat ... we feel repulsion from anybody we spill into .. that is why you hear father sleepin with daughters
that a man cheat does not mean you're not good a enough... its just a defect in our nature.
Women focus on why do men cheat instead of strategizing on how to kill a man's drive to cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by MannieA(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Small080:
Did you want to understand the reason why we cheat?

Is because most of you girls live a fake life, I wanted to date a girl with big ass but you used bumbum to decieve me.

I want a girl with big boobs but you used push up and I'm confused...

You live a fake life but you want to date a real man. Let a guy see what you've not your fake side, your own choice will come. Stop living fake life

If girls with fake ass and boobs are deceiving you with their "fake assets" why don't you just go for the one who don't have boobs and ass and still don't pad their boobs or ass. There are lots 'em tho.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by MannieA(f): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Bf.

I'm sorry for intruding in your personal affairs,but how old is your ex?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Small080(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

If girls with fake ass and boobs are deceiving you with their "fake assets" why don't you just go for the one who don't have boobs and ass and still don't pad their boobs or ass. There are lots 'em tho.

All of them na fake....
When we are dating, we are having 4 rounds of s*x now you're house wife and say something else "I can't do 4 rounds oh you want to kill me, 2 rounds is okay and it twice in a week. Sister I swear to God I'll cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

yes I have severally, I love the place but I can't live there until I learn Hausa language. sure you can come visiting anytime, starting from March ( hope you understandwink). are you hausa/fulani and where in Abuja do you stay?
Lol no im not. Im not fluent in hausa. Learning. Wuse.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
ericsmith:

Now here are the basis ; A wife/gf is there for various needs sex inclusive while the mistress is just there for sex needs.
IF you ask, since wife/gf can give sex just as mistress/sidechick why do men still cheat ... we feel repulsion from anybody we spill into .. that is why you hear father sleepin with daughters
that a man cheat does not mean you're not good a enough... its just a defect in our nature.
Women focus on why do men cheat instead of strategizing on how to kill a man's drive to cheat
Kill his sex drive? I'll cut off his d!ck? But that wont be profitable for either of us grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

I'm sorry for intruding in your personal affairs,but how old is your ex?
20years.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol no im not. Im not fluent in hausa. Learning. Wuse.

lol... it's no biggie. WUSE is a nice place. what setting are you hoping to celebrate your birthday?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

lol... it's no biggie. WUSE is a nice place. what setting are you hoping to celebrate your birthday?
Honestly i dont know. Im used to quiet b.day parties. Just family. Any tips? wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by krissconnect(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

mind your business baba and I'm not. Im not forcing her to come anyway.
No sir pls.. shes just 17 and you having the courage of luring or wanting to invite a 17 yrs old to travel from abuja to ikeja for a night party on ur bday is inappropriate.. to claim you just wanna familiarize, for you to even conceive the thought the first time makes you look suspicious. Pls pardon her and dont take advantage of her weakness.. we beg u
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Kill his sex drive? I'll cut off his d!ck? But that wont be profitable for either of us grin

sister i dey sell scissors ! wholesales. if you need dozen. we supply nationwide
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
ericsmith:

sister i dey sell scissors ! wholesales. if you need dozen. we supply nationwide
grin grin how soon will i get the goods. I need 3dozen.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
krissconnect:

No sir pls.. shes just 17 and you having the courage of luring or wanting to invite a 17 yrs old to travel from abuja to ikeja for a night party on ur bday is inappropriate.. to claim you just wanna familiarize, for you to even conceive the thought the first time makes you look suspicious. Pls pardon her and dont take advantage of her weakness.. we beg u

good man I thank you. but I want to assure you that what you are insinuating was never my intention. if I wanted to do what you are having in mind I would have private chatted her and you won't even read about it here. the fact you are reading about it means for NOW I have no intentions about that. but thanks again for being your sister's keeper.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honestly i dont know. Im used to quiet b.day parties. Just family. Any tips? wink

quiet b.day party is good too, as long as you enjoy it. if you settle for that, maybe you can allow me host you and some of your friends to an evening of outing, anywhere close you like.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin how soon will i get the goods. I need 3dozen.

ah .... 3 weytin even yomi casual never order 3dozen of scissors.... aunty stock as finish cumma b going

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Feeling bored? Read - THE BAD BOY DIARY

https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=THE+BAD+BOY+DIARY

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by krissconnect(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

good man I thank you. but I want to assure you that what you are insinuating was never my intention. if I wanted to do what you are having in mind I would have private chatted her and you won't even read about it here. the fact you are reading about it means for NOW I have no intentions about that. but thanks again for being your sister's keeper.
For now? Meaning u might change ur intentions later? I just dont want u to capitalise on the poor gals weakness and recent heartbreak. Pls she shudnt travel all the way from abj to ikeja to night club wit u.. if u have a good mindset, u shud rebuff dat pls.. u said u have a Madam waiting, why dont u enjoy the fub wit her.. this girl still has a long way to go other than travelling from abj to ikeja just to night club wit u. Cant even advise a 17yrs old to night club talk more of leaving her parents home to a far place to night club wit a man shes never seen before. Thanks for understanding
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
krissconnect:

For now? Meaning u might change ur intentions later? I just dont want u to capitalise on the poor gals weakness and recent heartbreak. Pls she shudnt travel all the way from abj to ikeja to night club wit u.. if u have a good mindset, u shud rebuff dat pls.. u said u have a Madam waiting, why dont u enjoy the fub wit her.. this girl still has a long way to go other than travelling from abj to ikeja just to night club wit u. Cant even advise a 17yrs old to night club talk more of leaving her parents home to a far place to night club wit a man shes never seen before. Thanks for understanding

She is a nice girl and I care for her just like you do but am going to drop this ok.
Am MA stay my lane, bruh you heard? so dont sweat it.
I wash my hands clean now and going forward. #peacebruh #respect.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Unrated900(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Blackivy27:
Bf.

Sorry act as if u don’t care anymore

Do ur tin he will cry coming to u
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by krissconnect(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2019
bigmic111:

She is a nice girl and I care for her just like you do but am going to drop this ok.
Am MA stay my lane, bruh you heard? so dont sweat it.
I wash my hands clean now and going forward. #peacebruh #respect.
You know the evil stories pertaining to young girls travelling far to meet a stranger and wat comes after it.. im only concerned cos such situation is rampant apparently and we the patroitic Nigerians are doin our best to curb such menace. U might nt have a bad intention towards her travelin from abj to ikeja to night club wit u bt u knw, anytin can happen.. the devil loves to take chances... so inorder to prevent such, i plead wit u to drop the idea of her travelin from abj to ikeja to night club wit u.. pls.. these evil menaces need to be curbed first.. thanks
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Unrated900:

Sorry act as if u don’t care anymore
Do ur tin he will cry coming to u
Thanks.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nat404: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.
There are still guys out there in truly believe in commitment.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
There are still guys out there in truly believe in commitment.
I hope so.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nat404: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I hope so.
Yeah. If you understand how chemistry works with guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Your Spec When Choosing A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / How Do I Handle This Situation / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.