Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7430 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin even though it was consexual, may be i'll try my luck and sue him.
lol, I know you gave your consent that can still save him but he should be careful next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

sad he called you stupid...
He said i was stupid. Im fooling myself. He has a gf.
i asked him why. He said he didnt send the messages. He kept dodging my questions. He said he still loves me. Now im crying cause here i am in the same painful situation. When i said we should end things he replied ok, if thats what i want....
i blocked him on fb. Blacklisted his number. He was innocent, honest. I told him i loved him because he was real. How wrong i was.

MAYBE IM JUST JINQED WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

lol, I know you gave your consent that can still save him but he should be careful next time
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
He said i was stupid. Im fooling myself. He has a gf.
i asked him why. He said he didnt send the messages. He kept dodging my questions. He said he still loves me. Now im crying cause here i am in the same painful situation. When i said we should end things he replied ok, if thats what i want....
i blocked him on fb. Blacklisted his number. He was innocent, honest. I told him i loved him because he was real. How wrong i was.

MAYBE IM JUST JINQED WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE.

listen you aren't jinq with love. ever heard the saying, those that choose to love are those not scared of heart break?
it happened to me too (check my post pillow talk) it just a phase ok. don't let that burder your young heart. people can behave psychotic for no fault of yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

listen you aren't jinq with love. ever heard the saying, those that choose to love are those not scared of heart break?
it happened to me too (check my post pillow talk) it just a phase ok. don't let that burder your young heart. people can behave psychotic for no fault of yours
Lol. grin I'm better tell you all this. You're more mature. Thanks. But how you doing now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Just left this year.
. .no bashing meant..... Don't u think is too early to start dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. grin I'm better tell you all this. You're more mature. Thanks. But how you doing now?

I'm doing pretty good. better intact. I know myself more than ever before and am loving life. minus the heart break how are you doing too in other areas of life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. .no bashing meant..... Don't u think is too early to start dating
none taking. But you know teens nah. Nothing sexual but feelings were involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm doing pretty good. better intact. I know myself more than ever before and am loving life. minus the heart break how are you doing too in other areas of life?
Okay. Grades in my external exam were superb. I'm write. Hoping to publish. Even the heartbreaks helping. At least i now know not all guys deserve my love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay. Grades in my external exam were superb. I'm write. Hoping to publish. Even the heartbreaks helping. At least i now know not all guys deserve my love.

yours is a classic example from turning a bad experience into something positive to move you forward in life. you doing pretty good for yourself without anybody's help. you have a fighting spirit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

yours is a classic example from turning a bad experience into something positive to move you forward in life. you doing pretty good for yourself without anybody's help. you have a fighting spirit!
Thanks and you just fueled the desire to make it through in me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thanks and you just fueled the desire to make it through in me.
it was always in you, you only needed someone to show you and believe in you. it's all YOU! keep cherishing you!

what are u planning on studying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by millionboi2: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
I was the one committed. He took advantage. I would tell him "i love you." and his reply. "i know" that was lame.
call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

it was always in you, you only needed someone to show you and believe in you. it's all YOU! keep cherishing you!

what are u planning on studying?
Medicine/surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Allsingles: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.

Every man is not the same.
Most men cheat for their own personal reason.
Cheating is a lifestyle, is a choice made by some person's that they can't live without Cheating.
Cheating isn't compulsory and not mandatory either.
I can't cheat on my woman, I haven't cheated on her before.
Instead of me to cheat, I rather Break up with her simple.

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Allsingles:

Every man is not the same.
Most men cheat for their own personal reason.
Cheating is a lifestyle, is a choice made by some person's that they can't live without Cheating.
Cheating isn't compulsory and not mandatory either.
I can't cheat on my woman, I haven't cheated on her before.
Instead of me to cheat, I rather Break up with her simple.

Check my signature

Then youre among the few. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Medicine/surgery.

you go girl, that's a nice one. hope your above average in maths, physics, biology, chemistry, and English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

you go girl, that's a nice one. hope your above average in maths, physics, biology, chemistry, and English.
Got B's, biology was an A. Physics a C.
IM NOT GOOD IN THAT SUBJECT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
I dont understand?
a girl that has the qualities you mentioned...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
a girl that has the qualities you mentioned...
Im talking about my situation. That long epistle is my story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Got B's, biology was an A. Physics a C.
IM NOT GOOD IN THAT SUBJECT.

you seem good enough, just replicate that success in your jamb. are you thinking private or government owned university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
if a politician dies everytime a married person in Nigeria engages is extra marital affairs, corruption will not be much of an issue in this country
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.
"Many women actually don't care that men have side-chics these days. They just don't want to see it or know how he goes about it.

"So far he respects them enough to make them the main chic and keeps the side bae away from their homes, they're good."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by fcdgrand(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Manipulation wasnt involved in our relationship.
then cheating wasnt involved in our relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by IamPlato(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
thank You For This Question.

Women Why Do You Cheat? Oya come And Answer... Analqueenluci husbandsnatcha Adaibeku
Rhekina
Amatarasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im talking about my situation. That long epistle is my story.
serious who be that guy that take you for granted is he mad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
LillyVal:
if a politician dies everytime a married person in Nigeria engages is extra marital affairs, corruption will not be much of an issue in this country "Many women actually don't care that men have side-chics these days. They just don't want to see it or know how he goes about it.

"So far he respects them enough to make them the main chic and keeps the side bae away from their homes, they're good."
They keep spreading the plague with their encouragement.
lol. Nigeria will be different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
fcdgrand:
then cheating wasnt involved in our relationship.
he dated someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
serious who be that guy that take you for granted is he mad...
You just reminded me of him. If i told him not to cheat he say, "am i mad never."
i loved him. A part of me still does.

so yes he was mad. Seriously. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

you seem good enough, just replicate that success in your jamb. are you thinking private or government owned university?
260 jamb. Rewriting next year. Hoping for 300
uniabuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
You just reminded me of him. If i told him not to cheat he say, "am i mad never."
i loved him. A part of me still does.

so yes he was mad. Seriously. grin
LOL you must be funny someone oh anyway It would be better you forget him true love doesn't cheat...
I have someone like that before i have to dump her ass...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
LOL you must be funny someone oh anyway It would be better you forget him true love doesn't cheat...
I have someone like that before i have to dump her ass...
Aww. You're very right. How you doing too now when did you break up??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Aww. You're very right. How you doing too now when did you break up??
have been doing fantatics than before you know in this life eh if someone can't value you , You have to value yourself.. well it going to two months now we break up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). / How To Have Sex Without Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.