Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7760 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Kingosytex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Then why the fake promises. I'll never make you cry I'll never cheat Sugar coated tongues dripping honey. honesty's better than the heartbreak that follows.
Not all promises can be kept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
MannieA:

Why?
Modus Operandi ? Incommunicado !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
other group?you mean the 'cheating group'.i do not cheat,if a man is allowed to have multiple wives then i should be allowed to have multiple GFs

you are a muslim??
do they know you have other gfs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
RatDead:

Nay, I'm not that devoted !
The church will miss you. So why your decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
i'm an atheist,Yes.
Blackivy27:
you are a muslim?? do they know you have other gfs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kingosytex:

Not all promises can be kept.
Yeh. But if he tells me he wants out it be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm an atheist,Yes.
like moi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
my dear, it was a problem for me for a while. see self control is hard. everywhere u go on the street u see girls show casing what their mama gave them.
even if you think you are dating the most beautiful girl in the world, you will still meet one that is finer than her.
so self control on the part of the guy is necessary.

I have also noticed then when I tell ladies I have a girlfriend that is when they up their temptation to fall me. they won't let me be until I make a move on them.
so ladies should stay off guys they know have girlfriends, but they won't cause na we still get wetin them need look, height, build, money and personality wise. if a guy looks too fine or loaded he most likely isn't single or is stringing someone along. so ladies keep it friendly with guys that have girlfriends if you know or suspects he has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
The church will miss you. So why your decision

Incommunicado.
I encompass church in my heart. Not hypocritical nature some tenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by MJBOLT: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
you are an atheist?
Blackivy27:
like moi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:
my dear, it was a problem for me for a while. see self control is hard. everywhere u go on the street u see girls show casing what their mama gave them.
even if you think you are dating the most beautiful girl in the world, you will still meet one that is finer than her.
so self control on the part of the guy is necessary.

I have also noticed then when I tell ladies I have a girlfriend that is when they up their temptation to fall me. they won't let me be until I make a move on them.
so ladies should stay off guys they know have girlfriends, but they won't cause na we still get wetin them need look, height, build, money and personality wise. if a guy looks too fine or loaded he most likely isn't single or is stringing someone along. so ladies keep it friendly with guys that have girlfriends if you know or suspects he has.

hi
but cheating hurts like hell. i cant help but cry. We never had sex Secondary sch. He cheated with a virgin too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are an atheist?
I've lost my faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
RatDead:

Incommunicado.
I encompass church in my heart. Not hypocritical nature some tenders.
Perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
hi
but cheating hurts like hell. Every time i listen to a sad song i cant help but cry.

hello,
yes I have been cheated upon, at least by one girl who told me so. it stings and you may loose all trust in relationships.
you need to get off the sad songs, it won't help you too much but you can share the experience, can you manage that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by MJBOLT: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
I've lost my faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Perfect.
You seems to have the attribute of '' sapiosexual '' ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

hello,
yes I have been cheated upon, at least by one girl who told me so. it stings and you may loose all trust in relationships.
you need to get off the sad songs, it won't help you too much but you can share the experience, can you manage that?
Yes.
lets say his names Mf. he's sweet, nice, caring. I never grew up with a dad so he kind of played that role. I personally hate taking money from males. But i had friends, my classmates who'ld need financial aid. If i had i'll give to them. But at times i wouldnt be able to. And Mf would. All the girls in my block would nominate him when it comes to being the best guy. And i'd be proud. Standing there smiling. He wasnt hansome. But his flaws didnt matter. He had a magnetic personality that attracted me. He's what you would call a ladies man. So everything was going well. Then 2months into our relationship he started acting off. He wouldnt talk to me, ignore me. I told my friends who told him... Typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
RatDead:

You seems to have the attribute of '' sapiosexual '' ?
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yes.
lets say his names Mf. he's sweet, nice, caring. I never grew up with a dad so he kind of played that role. I personally hate taking money from males. But i had friends, my classmates who'ld need financial aid. If i had i'll give to them. But at times i wouldnt be able to. And Mf would. All the girls in my block would nominate him when it comes to being the best guy. And i'd be proud. Standing there smiling. He wasnt hansome. But his flaws didnt matter. He had a magnetic personality that attracted me. He's what you would call a ladies man. So everything was going well. Then 2months into our relationship he started acting off. He wouldnt talk to me, ignore me. I told my friends who told him... Typing.

I'm following your write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yes.
Introverted ? If Ambivert ( you will be more of an introvert ) Jealous lover, Peace loving Et Al ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm following your write-up.
he told me i was being jealous. I should stop bla bla bla.
because earlier i had seen him i a class alone with her Mc. I was angry but he assured me.
i was still doubtful but what could i do than wait...

3days after our 3month annivesary, i always call or send a message, but this time i forgot. As i was about texting another friend texted he is Dv. Dv likes me. From the first day, he even confirmed it later. He asked me persistently who my bf was. I got tired and told him. His reply was Mf is dating Mc. I thought he was joking. But a part of me knew he wasnt. I sent a not so good gal message broke up with him. He accepted didnt denial. They had been dating for 3weeks!

to cut this story short, his friends begged me and i forgave him. I told him to break up with her though. But in a slow way not to hurt her. After all she was innocent... Typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
he told me i was being jealous. I should stop bla bla bla.
because earlier i had seen him i a class alone with her Mc. I was angry but he assured me.
i was still doubtful but what could i do than wait...

3days after our 3month annivesary, i always call or send a message, but this time i forgot. As i was about texting another friend texted he is Dv. Dv likes me. From the first day, he even confirmed it later. He asked me persistently who my bf was. I got tired and told him. His reply was Mf is dating Mc. I thought he was joking. But a part of me knew he wasnt. I sent a not so good gal message broke up with him. He accepted didnt denial. They had been dating for 3weeks!

to cut this story short, his friends begged me and i forgave him. I told him to break up with her though. But in a slow way not to hurt her. After all she was innocent... Typing

you told him to let her down slowly, that usually doesn't work out. strings becomes attached but did it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by frankkydee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Then why the fake promises.
I'll never make you cry
I'll never cheat
Sugar coated tongues dripping honey.
honesty's better than the heartbreak that follows.

That's because the players you guys end with knows what you girls love to hear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by catwalq(f): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
my first boyfriend.
he can talk very sweetly. I wish i listened to my momma.

Take heart dear. You are welcome to the club eh grin grin.

But seriously though, both genders cheat. Its an individual thingy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

you told him to let her down slowly, that usually doesn't work out. strings becomes attached but did it work?
No. He used her pic as his fb profile picture. He was dating her too. Over the course of our relationship we broke up 5 times. He even had the guts to tell me im his first wife, even if he has another and treats her better im still the first... Wtf

if im away from him its easier to think. To end things. Attempted again some days back. Wrote some nasty stuff. Mc broke up with him. I mocked him over that. I know it was mean but i was hurt. The next day he sent a love message. He's gentle but the fact that after forgiving him he couldnt choose me. He was still hesitating to leave her hurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
RatDead:

Introverted ? If Ambivert ( you will be more of an introvert )
Jealous lover, Peace loving Et Al ?
im social, extroverted. But yes....
i love reading a good novel and writing one too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
frankkydee:

That's because the players you guys end with knows what you girls love to hear grin
I have to admit he was a silent killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
No. He used her pic as his fb profile picture. He was dating her too. Over the course of our relationship we broke up 5 times. He even had the guts to tell me im his first wife, even if he has another and treats her better im still the first... Wtf

if im away from him its easier to think. To end things. Attempted again some days back. Wrote some nasty stuff. Mc broke up with him. I mocked him over that. I know it was mean but i was hurt. The next day he sent a love message. He's gentle but the fact that after forgiving him he couldnt choose me. He was still hesitating to leave her hurt.

the truth is bitter but once you accept it, you will become better. it's just like bitter medicine, shallow it and later you feel better.
please don't turn out like me or these other sick nairalanders here.
we messed up when we had our chances even though I am personally trying to make amends.
love is sweet but watch who you love!
your ex loved you in a sick way. you said you guys never had sex right? -maybe all he wanted was sex and the other girl gave him that.
or maybe he just needs to be a player to fuel his ego amongst his friends.
correct me if I'm wrong -you still in secondary school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

the truth is bitter but once you accept it, you will become better. it's just like bitter medicine, shallow it and later you feel better.
please don't turn out like me or these other retarded nairalanders here.
me messed up when we had our chances even though I am personally trying to make amends.
love is sweet but watch who you love!
your ex loved you in a retarded way. you said you guys never had sex right? -maybe all he wanted was sex and the other girl gave him that.
or maybe he just needs to be a player to fuel his ego amongst his friends.
correct me if I'm wrong -you still in secondary school?
Just left this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
catwalq:

Take heart dear. You are welcome to the club eh grin grin.

But seriously though, both genders cheat. Its an individual thingy.
Thanks.
i know though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by frankkydee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Just left this year.

Pls, permit me to ask you a question, why were you in that relationship in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Just left this year.
well congrats to you. at least you have left that toxic environment. I have edited my previous post in case you don't understand some things I wrote earlier.

well hopefully u get into a good university and you can start a new love chapter but you have to set up yourself to get the best person out there- in all areas of life.
know what you want, you can't just see a guy and just fall for him like that. even if you fall for him, still check if he meets all your desired criteria. if he does then you can proceed, if he doesn't you end the feelings.

also set the ground rules from the start, anything u can't tolerate tell him. if he loves you he won't do it, but if he doesn't he will.
so can you spot a player from the real deal?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.