Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do Men Cheat?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat?? (7299 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
im social, extroverted. But yes.... i love reading a good novel and writing one too.
Shalom !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
frankkydee:

Pls, permit me to ask you a question, why were you in that relationship in the first place?
Fun. Dating wasnt a priority but now i cant stand being alone.

i dont know what he used to keep me dating him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by frankkydee(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Fun. Dating wasnt a priority but now i cant stand being alone.

i dont know what he used to keep me dating him.

That's serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by fcdgrand(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
why do women manipulate??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by cooooooks(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
I've never cheated and never will. I'd rather break up than cheat.

To my shock, the very few girls I've talked to about this all said that they won't break up. They don't mind if their guy cheats as long as he comes home to them. I found it fascinating and frankly, a little scary.

Men who cheat are scum. Women who cheat are scum. They continue to do so because Nigerians keep staying in relationships. Don't be scared to leave an infidelous marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by cooooooks(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
How can she "cheat" and be a virign?

Blackivy27:

grin This is secondary school affair.
imma virgin and intend to remain.
the girl he cheated with is too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Mryacks: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.

Not all are cheaters ma'am....some still value the vows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by goalgetter01: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
bigmic111:

the truth is bitter but once you accept it, you will become better. it's just like bitter medicine, shallow it and later you feel better.
please don't turn out like me or these other sick nairalanders here.
we messed up when we had our chances even though I am personally trying to make amends.
love is sweet but watch who you love!
your ex loved you in a sick way. you said you guys never had sex right? -maybe all he wanted was sex and the other girl gave him that.
or maybe he just needs to be a player to fuel his ego amongst his friends.
correct me if I'm wrong -you still in secondary school?
all this secondary school children self! smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

well congrats to you. at least you have left that toxic environment. I have edited my previous post in case you don't understand some things I wrote earlier.

well hopefully u get into a good university and you can start a new love chapter but you have to set up yourself to get the best person out there- in all areas of life.
know what you want, you can't just see a guy and just fall for him like that. even if you fall for him, still check if he meets all your desired criteria. if he does then you can proceed, if he doesn't you end the feelings.

also set the ground rules from the start, anything u can't tolerate tell him. if he loves you he won't do it, but if he doesn't he will.
so can you spot a player from the real deal?
Hi, slept off. Thanks for the advice. I feel better telling the experience to a mature audience cause i bottled it up before.
honestly no. I'm hoping to learn how to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=exporttraining post=81410127][/quote] Why use me to share your product?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2019
fcdgrand:
why do women manipulate??
Manipulation wasnt involved in our relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2019
cooooooks:
I've never cheated and never will. I'd rather break up than cheat.

To my shock, the very few girls I've talked to about this all said that they won't break up. They don't mind if their guy cheats as long as he comes home to them. I found it fascinating and frankly, a little scary.

Men who cheat are scum. Women who cheat are scum. They continue to do so because Nigerians keep staying in relationships. Don't be scared to leave an infidelous marriage.
thank you. My heart has be resolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2019
goalgetter01:
all this secondary school children self! smh.
Ouch...
the guys 20
the girls 17.
im ...

we're in secondary school but mature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2019
cooooooks:
How can she "cheat" and be a virign?

why not. He kissed her. Told her she was his gf. Our relationship was more intimate than those built on the foundation of sex alone. We had conversations, encouraged each others dreams...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Mryacks:

Not all are cheaters ma'am....some still value the vows
Alright.. But still they are rare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2019
RatDead:

Shalom !
Shalom??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Shalom??
Jewish language, means " Peace "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by vicben27(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
After giving a man your loyalty, trust, respect and love he still cheats on you.
im beginning to feel there aren't any guys out there who believe in commitment. Why cant they value the vows of a boy/girl relationship.
a Man who lacks self control, acts on his feelings will be a serial cheat,when you don't value or respect the loyalty of ur woman cheating will be a normal thing. l can't imagine joining my body with a fuccking random stranger with all the disease and demons flying around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by millionboi2: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
since wen I dey follow u here,have u respond.

We both stay abj,mek we see na!! Nope...u don't want to review ur looks as if I care.

The truth is dat girls don't deserve commitment bcoz once u show hw committed u are thy begin dia usual act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2019
vicben27:
a Man who lacks self control, acts on his feelings will be a serial cheat,when you don't value or respect the loyalty of ur woman cheating will be a normal thing. l can't imagine joining my body with a fuccking random stranger with all the disease and demons flying around.
Lol. Thanks for being good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2019
millionboi2:
since wen I dey follow u here,have u respond.

We both stay abj,mek we see na!! Nope...u don't want to review ur looks as if I care.

The truth is dat girls don't deserve commitment bcoz once u show hw committed u are thy begin thy usual act.

I was the one committed. He took advantage. I would tell him "i love you." and his reply. "i know" that was lame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Mryacks: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Alright.. But still they are rare.

Very true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by DrayZee: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
I was the one committed. He took advantage. I would tell him "i love you." and his reply. "i know" that was lame.
Well, that should've made things obvious should'nt it. You won't be in doubt if someone really likes you...Like the other guy you ignored, you clearly stated that he liked you because you were sure. But the Mf guy more or less made things clear to you, yet you refused to see what was happening.
Like someone said, when you give girls attention, they tend to take you for granted. It goes the same way for guys too (although more for girls because girls are the ones who get attention, they rarely give it.) Can you now see that it's exactly the same in your case?

Both you and the Mf guy are guilty. You both went for what you wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
DrayZee:

Well, that should've made things obvious should'nt it. You won't be in doubt if someone really likes you...Like the other guy you ignored, you clearly stated that he liked you because you were sure. But the Mf guy more or less made things clear to you, yet you refused to see what was happening.
Like someone said, when you give girls attention, they tend to take you for granted. It goes the same way for guys too (although more for girls because girls are the ones who get attention, they rarely give it.) Can you now see that it's exactly the same in your case?

Both you and the Mf guy are guilty. You both went for what you wanted.
I went for love. If Mf wanted to end things he should have told me(although he's now always begging). The other guys manipulative. He told me the reason he exposed my bf was cause he knew i would end things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by luvyaself95(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2019
I never even see the kind of girl you're talking of undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Hi, slept off. Thanks for the advice. I feel better telling the experience to a mature audience cause i bottled it up before.
honestly no. I'm hoping to learn how to.

welcome back blackivy27.
so how can you spot a player from the real deal?

do you research on the person, ask in a coded way from guys and girls that know him about his reputation, and how he treated his exes that should give you are good idea if he is a player or not. then decides if you are in OR out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

welcome back blackivy27.
so how can you spot a player from the real deal?

do you research on the person, ask in a coded way from guys and girls that know him about his reputation, and how he treated his exes that should give you are good idea if he is a player or not. then decides if you are in OR out

Hi. With guys like Mf yes. But the story goes on..
after a while i had a friend Sm, very shy, sweet, introvert. He was lovable. Mf was a man but Sm was like my mate. He's 18. Anyways we give each other nicknames, recently he told me he was poor that i should forgive him for not telling me earlier (cause my families very well to do) i was angry. Told him i wasnt a golddigger, i loved him for him. We got passed that. I would wake up to see his messages and i would be on cloud9. But sometime recently he stopped. The boy who made me forget my pain. Who i risked giving my still sore heart to. One day i saw his message. That im stupid... Typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
I never even see the kind of girl you're talking of undecided
I dont understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Ouch...
the guys 20
the girls 17.
im ...

we're in secondary school but mature.

he is 20, does he know he is dating a minor, whether you guys are classmates or not. he can be charged for underage dating, just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
bigmic111:

he is 20, does he know he is dating a minor, whether you guys are classmates or not. he can be charge for underage dating, just saying
grin even though i consented, may be i'll try my luck and sue him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Hi. With guys like Mf yes. But the story goes on..
after a while i had a friend Sm, very shy, sweet, introvert. He was lovable. Mf was a man but Sm was like my mate. He's 18. Anyways we give each other nicknames, recently he told me he was poor that i should forgive him for not telling me earlier (cause my families very well to do) i was angry. Told him i wasnt a golddigger, i loved him for him. We got passed that. I would wake up to see his messages and i would be on cloud9. But sometime recently he stopped. The boy who made me forget my pain. Who i risked giving my still sore heart to. One day i saw his message. That im stupid... Typing.

sad he called you stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) / What Exactly Is Your Spec When Choosing A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.