Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help For My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help For My Friend (1149 Views)

Help For My Pregnant Wife (pictured) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For My Friend by justangel: 3:15pm On May 15, 2007
I have a friend who is dating a married man and has promise the man to marry him. But right now she can not continue with the relationship because she has realised being a second wife is not the best. she hopes to settle down with a guy she claims to love by August but till now she has not told this man becos she dont know how to go about tell him. Pls i need your aadvice to know what to tell her.
Re: Help For My Friend by fellow(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2007
well i would suggest she just goes on awol, as in she should ignore the man, change her sim card and try as much as possible to avoid him. After a lil while i am sure he would forget about her.
There's no use telling him as he might be able to wipe up sentiments in you and make you come back to him
Re: Help For My Friend by justangel: 3:36pm On May 15, 2007
Right now she cant change her sim because the new guy bought it for her years back when they first met. so he doesnt want her to change it what should she do
Re: Help For My Friend by desorlah(f): 3:45pm On May 15, 2007
Didnt she think about that before?

Agreement is Agreement ooo.

Just kidding. grin
Re: Help For My Friend by Aproko(f): 3:52pm On May 15, 2007
@ poster,
there are a lot of things about your friend you don't know. if she's really in love with another and set to marry in Aug. then she should know how to handle her affairs.

and why did she promise to marry the married man?was she the one that proposed to him? shocked
Re: Help For My Friend by bebe2007(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2007
Its a very messy situation. From experience i have come to see that only GREEDY gals fall into such trap. Why in Heavens name would you willingly date a married man and agree to be second wife. Well like they say, Tell the truth and it shall set you free. She should come clean to the married guy and say the truth. If he truely loves her(wonder what kind of love it is anyway) he would understand and let her go. It might be a messy break up but nothing beats telling the TRUTH at all times no matter what. She has to dance to the tune of the "makosa" she put herself in, then in the mornging comes hope and sunshine. smiley thats life for you o!
Re: Help For My Friend by kemoade(f): 4:12pm On May 15, 2007
bebe2007 you are too much, l agree with you.
Re: Help For My Friend by swwetE(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2007
i agree with the others, if you will willingly get involved with a married man, u should be prepared for the consequences. my advise, she should come clean cos if she doesn't it will get worse and then how will she handle it then?
Re: Help For My Friend by kike001(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2007
tell him dis isnt really workin 4 me i thought i could take d second place but its not fear not ur 1st wif n her kids so i just wanna move on wit ma life

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? / Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? / How Romantic Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.