Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo (153224 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am
Femi and Tammy better get hold of themselves b4 it's too late. Tara is something else, she's soooo annoying. Femi better divorce her then get serious with Tamilore in the right way
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
OP pls give us more update for todaywink I can't wait to know what went down between Bros Femi and Sister Tammygringringrin
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by iamgprince: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
hehehe! it is getting more actional lol well thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by estygoldy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmm is all i can say. Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
toyhin123:
Lol
Hanty toyin ayam seriously serious

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Bodyguard me?, when ann2012 and izaray is around.
Soldier me not oh!.
You know those two are not stingy

Moreso they are part of the team

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emex100:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ann2012:
lipsrsealed
What ya say sweetie
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emex100:

Hanty toyin ayam seriously serious
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emex100:

What ya say sweetie
Nothing

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Bodyguard me?, when ann2012 and izaray is around.
Soldier me not oh!.
Anything for you swthrt, you can have all of him my babii, and pls don't thank me what are friends for cheesy
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
izaray:
Anything for you swthrt, you can have all of him my babii, and pls don't thank me what are friends for cheesy

And who says am leaving you behind hun?
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by tijehi(f): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Superb Story. Well done
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
One of the funny things I've discovered about marriage is, the "good" guys seem to always get the "bad" wives while the good "ladies" seem to always get the "bad" husbands...

Only few good guys and ladies are lucky to meet and get really together...

I don't know how to place this undocumented assertion of mine, but I guess there's a purpose for that...

All in all, it's better to look before one leap...

Well done @rachealfst...

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Weldon OP, u too much
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by PrudySara(f): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Emex100:
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by PrudySara(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin

Thanks darling, he's all yours. I can't put asunder.
izaray:
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Babsopey:
One of the funny things I've discovered about marriage is, the "good" guys seem to always get the "bad" wives while the good "ladies" seem to always get the "bad" husbands...

I don't know how to place this undocumented assertion of mine, but I guess there's a purpose for that...

Well done @rachealfst...

But my brother, have you seen a situation whereby a badt man got hooked up by a bad girl.... man, everything is all about LUCK and also how you present yourselfgringringrin

Marriage issa black market.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
@Emex100, bro I'm gonna enter a duel with you ooo, why Nah, you have Izaray and Ann2012 all to yourself and yet you are still eyeing Prudysara, man is not gonna take that from you. Must you have them all

She has team up with megrin

2 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
PrudySara:
grin

Thanks darling, he's all yours. I can't put asunder.
I'm doing a charity work nah, so I'm dashing you Emex100 for free and it's from my heart wink

Have a sound sleep dear, gudnight kiss

2 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Babsopey:

Well done @rachealfst...
that is how life z,,god has preordained it..or,,would u love to see d bahd guyz((falz)) to marry d bad girlz((tiwa))..we would soon see a new sodom nd gomorrah then.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Tara is gone already.... Thanks for the update ma
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Finally, my Femi and Tammy are emotionally attached. Thanks for the update ma, soar to greater heights
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Babsopey:

Well done @rachealfst...
Thank you....and thanks for following.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Humbleness:
Finally, my Femi and Tammy are emotionally attached.
Thanks for the update ma, soar to greater heights
Amen, thanks.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Dedication:
Babsopey, anneboy02, Garphar, YoungBruzzy, tijehi, kimoyo, bigbauer, iamdynamite, Gracy3535, Reva1,
Temmuizza, oluwatooni, duchessvikki0, Amos15

“Femi…..”She called. Her eyes were closed, she was feeling the heat of passion between them. She wanted him as much as he wanted her but she felt they just have to stop.

“Femi…..if we don’t stop we will regret this” She said and he looked into her eyes.

“I want you but I don’t want any regret” He said and stopped. He wore his clothes while Tammy did same.

Femi opened the door and ran into Yolanda he greeted her briefly and left. She joined her friend on the sofa and realized she was crying. “Yolanda we kissed. I kissed a married man” She confessed.

“Tammy, get hold of yourself. It’s just a kiss” Yolanda said that just to make her feel better but Tammy wouldn’t allow herself to be lied to.

“Yolanda, I kissed a married man, and you call the kiss ‘just' Yolanda, I was almost naked here with a married man and you call it just a kiss. Scold me….. You don’t have to say things that will make me feel better” She cried.

“Fine, if you want the honest truth, then I’ll say it. Tammy you need to stop seeing that man or else those emotions you two are putting in check will later checkmate you” Yolanda said truthfully.

“Thank you, that exactly is what I’m going to do. I think have tried, it’s been 7months now that we started this ridiculous 'married man- single lady friendship' so it has to stop before I become a love peddler, that’s if I’m not one already” She said outright and cleaned her face.

“That’s the best thing. You have to stay away from each other, although it won’t be easy for both of you because …..” Yolanda swallowed.

“What? Just spill it already, because what?”

“You both are already in love with each other!”

“No, you can’t conclude that, it’s just a moment of weakness, he was crying and…and… I only lend him a shoulder to cry on. I let my guard down because I want to take his pains away by all means. He is suffering Yolanda! Femi is suffering” Tamilore poured out.

“I know but at this point you’ll have to help him from afar. You’ve been praying for him before now and it’s only that prayer that you’ll stick to” She advised.
She sighed heavily. “Even though I can’t help him, but I know God will, I’ll heed to your advice. Thanks”

“Now, go wash your face and come make me something to eat” Yolanda said pushing her friend slightly. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

Later that day Femi called Tammy and asked how she was doing. He also apologized for letting his guards down.

“You saved me from defiling my marriage Tammy. You were right, I thought I was capable of putting my emotions in check. But my emotions get the better part of me today” He admitted.

“It’s okay, I’m glad it didn’t get pass that stage” She said with a low pitch.

“Do you know the surprising thing about all this?” Femi asked.

“No, I don’t” She replied.

“I didn’t feel bad about it” He confessed.

“It’s because of the hurt but if you look inward and search deeply then you’ll feel bad” She corrected.

“I wish I’m still single….

“Femi, we need to end this friendship before it turns into a romantic relationship”

“I don’t get you. Are you….

“I’m saying I’m signing out, going back to the way things were before I met you seven months ago”

“Tammy! You are all I have. Olawale is a family man, he hardly have my time especially now that Debby is pregnant. Who will I relate my day with, who will I talk to when I’m down, who will I….”

“Mr. Femi Brown! I’m hanging up now. I’ll always remember you in my prayers and I’ll call in once in a while to check on you. Don’t compromise and please have a good life. Bye” She said and ended the call.

Femi looked at the screen of the phone again and he realized she had disconnected the call. He buried his head in his palms and wept. The only person that makes him happy that had just let him go. He put himself together and remembered the quote that says 'You are in charge of your happiness. Don’t tie it to anyone'

“I won’t tie my happiness to anyone be it my wife, Tammy or any other person” He said to himself, ready to move on.

9 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
@Emex100, bro I'm gonna enter a duel with you ooo, why Nah, you have Izaray and Ann2012 all to yourself and yet you are still eyeing Prudysara, man is not gonna take that from you. Must you have them all

She has team up with megrin

Relax man. The 3 pretty ladies are not all of them now......am not asking fot too much.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2019
izaray:
I'm doing a charity work nah, so I'm dashing you Emex100 for free and it's from my heart wink

Have a sound sleep dear, gudnight kiss
baby you are breaking my heart but thank God i foresaw that my heart will be tried and i reenforced it. tied with rope,wire and glu extra thick skin to it.

I just love it when you ladies are united. It gives me joy that my three sweeties loves themselves. Am such a lucky man to have found you

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2019
lonesome501:
that is how life z,,god has preordained it..or,,would u love to see d bahd guyz((falz)) to marry d bad girlz((tiwa))..we would soon see a new sodom nd gomorrah then.

Lols.... You are right to great extent... It's the work of the "good" to help and influence the "bad" positively... Prayerfully.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks for the update ma"am
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Words of wisdom.. ''You are in charge of your happiness. Don't tie it to anyone.." O deep. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
"the emotions u two are putting in check will checkmate you" i love this phrase, it seems Rachel is a chess mistress. keep it up dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.