Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo (153560 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
nice update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by HARMYMY(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rachealfst thanks for the update
It's very clear Tara is an irresponsible person surrounded with bad people's but was lucky to have a caring husband.

According to yoruba adage, you don't the value of what you have until you lost it.

Femi quick recovery...
Olawale thanks for being their
I know Tammy will be their for him
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by MhiztaRange(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
But we believe there’s a reason for everything .so, what’s actually femi’s fault his wife had to treat him so bad? After God fear women
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tara is a wife from hell to torment Femi. Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Aye le

Tanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 4:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Adesina12:
Poor Femi
It is well with you ..Femi abayaku
You better die than continuing this messy marriage
toyintaiwo why are you doing this to Femi?
Kuku kill him than wasting him alive
Sweet popcorn for you anyway

Kill Femi kee shocked
Abeg oooo, no make me fight u tongue
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Adesina12:
Poor Femi
It is well with you ..Femi abayaku
You better die than continuing this messy marriage
toyintaiwo why are you doing this to Femi?
Kuku kill him than wasting him alive
Sweet popcorn for you anyway
Kill who Come no make me vex for you o angry
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
izaray:
Kill who Come no make me vex for you o angry

You sef see say e no work abi?

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Femi could have lost his life if not for olawale's intervention. Tara is not an individual to be associated with honestly.

Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Humbleness:
Mr Olawale is a good friend. Femi, please get well soon so we can fight for a divorce against that she-devil.
My husband must learn how to do sanitation in &outside the house alone o.
Thanks for the update ma
Lol and what if he doesn't?
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ann2012:

You sef see say e no work abi?
Yes nah smiley

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Queengolden(f): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow this book is so intense,well I hope nothing bad happens to femi

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
it looks like Femi is taking over my sweetie pie @Ann2012, Izvestia & co
Well I know Tammy wee nor leave me
update!!!
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by divinelypruned(f): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Aunty Toyin, how far nah I dey salivate for update here.
By the way I hope you are good.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by dalu4god(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is the best thread ever..... Thank you OP
waiting for today's update.....
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by yus248(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow mehnn... dz is interesting I really appreciate ur work Waiting for more update��
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by duchessvikki0(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
When Karma visits Tara ehn angry

She'll regret all her actions

Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by HARMYMY(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Waiting patiently for the update ma
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by donphosphate(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Waiting patiently for the next episode ma.... A great pieces you ve put together here
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by cyber5(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Rachealfst I've caught up with you . Comman give us updates
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by divatolaz: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nice story rachealfst, I really enjoy this story from the first page to the last one. And I also learn some lesson there..more wisdom dear
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kannyluv(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
nice write up
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
“I’m sorry Femi but I have to do this” He said to himself and dialed the number, using his own phone to make the call.
“Hello, who is this?”
“This is Olawale, Femi Brown’s friend. Do you still remember him?”
She smiled faintly. “Sure”
“Who forgets a man like Femi Brown” Tamilore said in her mind.
“Please I need your help”
“My help! How may I help you?”
“Femi is lying right now in the hospital unconscious”
“He’s what!” She gasped.
“He got into an accident this morning and he had surgery but he is now stable”
“My God!” She place her left hand on her chest”
“My wife is in the labour room as we speak but I couldn’t stay with her because I had to rush to go be with Femi. Please I need someone to be with him. You know how things run in a general hospital, someone has to be around for the patient” He said.
“What about his wife?” She asked although she already knew the answer.
“She’s not in the country and she’s not reachable. Femi's closest relatives are not in the country as well”
Tamilore sighed and agreed to stay with him. Olawale sighed too on the other side and thanked her before ending the call.
“God this is not the way I planned to spend my leave from work but please keep him safe” She prayed silently.
Her six weeks leave was to start the next day. She can’t say no to Olawale, Femi is worth much more.
Alex was not on sit, so Tammy called one of her superiors instead and told him she would be leaving before the close of work and the man gladly obliged her and wish her a stress free leave, little did he know that she was resuming work in the hospital.
Tamilore drove straight to the hospital and located Femi’s hospital room. She entered, A doctor is standing right next Femi, he injected Femi through the cannula that was fix on his right arm. She wept when she saw Femi lying on the bed, unconscious of his environment. The sight of what she saw scared her to death. Some wires were plugged to Femi's chest and connected to a monitor, he was also breathing through oxygen that was fixed through his nostrils.
“Doctor what’s his state now?” She asked the doctor who was attending to him.
“Are you the patient's relative that will be staying with him?”
“Yes, though I’m a friend. His wife is not in the country”
“I was told. Anyways, the surgery went well, all we could hope for is for him to open his eyes. Once he’s conscious then I can assure you he’ll be fine”
“Okay, please try your entire best Doctor and I believe God will help you” She said to the doctor. The Doctor assured her that all his team will try their best. The doctor gave her a prescription pad and some tests to run”
She collected it and headed to the hospital pharmacy, from there he went to the laboratory. She returned into the ward an hour later and met three more doctors attending to Femi. They asked for the test results and she gave it to them.
Some minutes later, the doctors left. Tamilore was now alone with Femi who was only breathing.
She stood beside his bed and held his hands “Hi” She said and paused.
“It’s been a while Femi but…..” She broke into tears.
“….I never wished for us to meet again like this” She cleaned her face and held his left hand that carried his wedding band.
“Femi, please come around. Please….” She pleaded with someone who obviously did not know what’s going on around him. She calmed herself and made up her mind to be strong for him.
Later that day, she went home to pack few things for herself since she was told someone has to be with him 24/7. The doctors may need her anytime. She came back in the evening and slept on the couch in Femi’s hospital room.
The next morning, around 5am, a nurse walked in and Tamilore woke up immediately she heard sounds.
She greeted the nurse and she replied. “You need to bath the patient” The nurse said.
“Bath! But he is unconscious!”
“That’s why he needed someone to bath him. It is called bed bath” The nurse informed.
“Shouldn’t that be your work?” Tamilore queried.
“It is but do you know how many patients I have to attend to this morning before I handover. I’m in charge of the general ward of eighteen patients and three private wards. Reason why we allow patients relative who are around to assist us”
“Really, is this how thing are run here?”
“Yes” The nurse replied and continued with what she was doing. She checked the urine bag and recorded the urine level. She noticed a little leakage on the catheter where the urine passes into the urine bag. She removed the catheter and replaced it with a new one.
“I'll be back in twenty minutes to check his vital signs. By then you should be through bathing him” She said and left.
Tamilore sat down for about 10minutes, she doesn’t know what to do. Then the same nurse walked in. “You haven’t started yet?”
“Nurse, I don’t know how to go about it” She confessed.
The nurse looked at her and sighed. She went into the bathroom and brought a bowl of water and an empty bowl. She took the empty bowl out and came back with hot water inside it.
“I need a small towel?”
“I don’t have a new one here” She replied.
“Just bring the one you have” The nurse said and Tamilore quickly get one from her bag. Let me quickly wash it” She said and hurried to the bathroom and came back with it.
“Mix the cold and hot water together” She Nurse instructed and she obeyed.
“Do you have antiseptic disinfectant?” Thankfully she brought one with her. She nodded and added antiseptic to the water.
“Bathing soap?” The nurse requested and she went back into her things to get it.
Then she thought her how to bed bath the patient. Tamilore started while she monitored her. She used the soapy towel to mop the whole body. Then rinse the towel in clean water.
“What are you doing?”
“I want to rinse his body with clean water” She explained.
“You haven’t finish washing him”
“I have”
“What about his private area, you won’t wash that?”
“Huh! Is that necessary?”
“Oh! You want the place smelling before he wakes up right. My friend start washing”
“I can’t wash his private part”
“And why?” The nurse queried.
“He’s a friend, we are not related”
“So it’s the nurses that are related to patients abi” The nurse said with sarcasm.
“Oya, start cleaning the place jare, as if it’s something you’ve not seen before” She said and Tamilore shakes her head.
“Nurses can be raw” She said in her mind.
Tamilore made sure she didn’t look at Femi's private area when she was scrubbing it with the moist soapy towel.
“This one that you tilted your head sideways, you better turn your head and look at it and stop forming virgin Mary” The Nurse said jokingly.
“It’s not funny jo” She said to the nurse who forced her to look and instructed her by force to hold the manhood up and wash the underneath. Tamilore almost fainted.
“Femi will kill me, if he wakes up” She told the Nurse and the Nurse laughed.
That was how Tamilore became friends with Nurse Badmus who was way older than her. She should be in her mid 40s. And that becomes her normal routine every morning to bath Femi.
Olawale’s wife, Debby put to bed a bouncing baby girl at the early hours of that same morning. He was busy doing some running around in the hospital. He later spoke with Tamilore later in the day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update Ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ven97: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by donphosphate(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update ma
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by HARMYMY(f): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nice one
Tammy God bless you
Femi quick recovery.
Tara and her manager should better stay out

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Olaitan1627(f): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Gvnl(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
This story is interesting!
But it isn't easy to do the kind of bed-bath Tammy is doing on Femi o grin

Thanks for he update. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tammy God bless u real big

Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Temmuizza(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm,Tara!Tara!omoTara o!!!see d thunder that will fire u nd dat big head of a manager is still doing press up,ok,tamilore thank u oooo,thanks for the update madam toyin

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
lol Tammy go hear am, well done dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.