Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86104 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Sheuns(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?

There are churches in the north,(for the states u mentioned) if you’ve been there you’ll know. During my short stay there, Christians do their worships and no qualms. It’s only normal for there to be the minority cos most northern states are dominated by Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Charleys: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
awumen:

Where exactly on trans amadi is the mosque situated?cant wrap my head where exactly

Close to slaughter.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by yarimagombe: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
When we starts our own, you will hear this stupid CAN and FFK shout Islamization and Fulanization agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by yommen: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Government ordered a demolition of a mosque it approved and Nairalanders are comparing it Church demolition by Boko Haram. Very shambolic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
eagleu:

When was the last time a church was allowed to be build in Kano or Sokoto?
Hint: think when the British were in charge.
mr man go to zungaru road and nomansland see 4 ur self n if I may ask what part of kano are u
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
worldman2:
so because rivers state is a Christian state other religions don't have right of worship use your head
you guys were happy when Tukur Yusuf Buratai eand buhari ordered live bullets to rain on shites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by iswallker(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.

War on so ial and print media - is it not better than strapping explosive to your Tommy.... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Jarus(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in demolishing a mosque built in the wrong place, the only problem is hypocrisy of Nigerians in matters like this. If an El-Rufai demolished a wrongly built church in Kaduna, the whole social media would be on fire now and CAN etc would be shouting Islamization.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by SpaceTour: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
That's a breeding ground for islamic terrorists.

Rivers State is a Christian state

4 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by yusuf0876(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
u are wrong bro,I don't think u re a Muslim,pls where is it written that a Muslim should pay bad with bad

fear allah,don't be a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by clarocuzioo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

Also remember very very soon,the Niger delta will stop spoon feeding the entire north, they should grow and man up. Since they can do an eye for an eye, they should also be able to feed themselves and stop being parasitic.
Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by JobsandSchools: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Really? Not necessary
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
opuambe:

If you don't know the Genesis of the story,then you shouldn't say anything. That land is a government land, they have been warned several time not to build anything on that land,they refused claiming that they paid 15million for the land,wike was not the first to demolish that mosque, amaechi also demolish it but the stubborn people tried to rebuilt it

If it is so, then they should be given another place to build their place of worship as compensation. We should be tolerant with each other.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gazza07(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

Good question
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by bigcee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?
God bless you.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Charleys: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
abuhusna1:

I think indomie is used to wire your brain. Is it the mosque that will build road or government. If the road is bad the GOVT is suppose to cater for the citizens that uses the road on a daily basis as part of its development plan

So if the government doesn't do it, why can't the mosque do it.

Mountain of fire, (which I don't like) offered to build and built a road so that motorist can pass.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Empiree: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gazza07(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aboks:

true talk bro, dem want to dey block road 4 rivers every friday like say na northern state. Make dem build that one 4 inside sambisa forest.
born to rule mentality everywhere they are
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Omoslim26: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
I have always admired wike but no no no dis one wey he do no cul at all at least he should have given the a prior notice
wike no try for dis one
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by positive11: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
if its for the sake PH is christian state i will not support let us hear what the gov will say about it for the problem redeem church along use to cause along lagos -ibadan the road is nothing to talk about we should be tolerant and we should not get seperated lets think like brothers

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by somehow: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it doesn't matter if there are cultists. what matters is that the whole of southsouth is for Christians
You mean Christianity by association and not by behavior?

Maybe when it shows in the region, then we will see SS as a christian region. (I'm SS) but won't ever agree any part of Nigeria is a true Christian region since its lacking in our actions and attitudes
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Anybody who sees Wine should help me hail the real lion of Ikwere land Chief NyesomHandsome Ezenwo Wike. grin
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Government agents did destroy the churches on their behalf: Boko Haram.
so militants too belong to rivers state government right?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
ibiba55:
[color=#000099][/color]

Rivers state is a Christian state. So shut ur mouth!!

Nobody is denying that Rivers is not a state populated by the Christians even though they do have some small indigenous population who are Muslims. There should be freedom of worship. Other religion should be allow to practice their religion without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Xpress24(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

by their fruits we shall know them.I THOUGHT ISLAM MEANS PEACEcheesy a terrorist in the making has just spoken dont worry demolish all d churches in north,you guys have been doing it,ss and se will undo wat lord lugard did,let see who will loose.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it doesn't matter if there are cultists. what matters is that the whole of southsouth is for Christians

There are sizeable number of Muslims in South South especially in Edo and few in Rivers and Delta state. Hope you know that.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by daddytime(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
If true, this is will set a wrong precedent, we have to be tolerative and accomodative.

Tolerant and accommodating.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
sageer1706:
Wike demolished a mosque and everywhere is calm and the so-called CAN, FFK, Apt Suleiman and the rest are pretending to be deaf and blind towards this development, a scratch to any church in the north they will be wailing upandan

What happened to your muric mouth? , oh I forgot they are opening ruga.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
eagleu:

When was the last time a church was allowed to be build in Kano or Sokoto?
Hint: think when the British were in charge.
There are morethan 100 hundreds churches within the Sokoto metropolis as well as Church in every local govt.
So what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by midolian(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

You are even worse than a hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by CreekCommando: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Religion has impeded the progress of man from time immemorial. That musk, sorry mosque, has created massive inconveniences for the entire Trans-Amadi residents. If allowed to be, then by 2025, the entire residents of that area will be as miserable as the guys below:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.