Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58671 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

Nah this kind reasoning kill Africa, and you are part of it,
When the white man wanted to build their own land they came to the Black man land to collect materials!
Get sense.

As they did in Japan right?

Oh ok they aren't "white" but they sure are advanced.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sofiscatedmoron: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:
Bloggers and their Lies and some foolish people will just believe it. This is happening because Nigerians are inundating the USEmbassy everyday and dates keep getting filled up. But if you check later in the day, you will see an appointment date.

I decided to check with my profile and there is even a date in September
did you book the appointment after this news?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by centboy123456(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:

You see the days of running out of Nigeria with just any Visa is gone, you must know what you want, either going to school or getting a job that's proportional to your work experience.

I wanna go to visit visa how can I go about it
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by overlord77: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
sorextee:
There's actually nothing in a white man's land. That's my own opinion. At least I thank God we don't experience natural disasters here. If not for bad leaders, it would have been the white man coming here to study.

Dude STFU, you are purely speaking from an unexposed perspective. If only you had the opportunity, you would have jumped ship way back.
You speak of natural disasters, don't they recover days after that? We that have none, are all our infrastructure not in a huge pile of mess.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:

As they did in Japan right?

Oh ok they aren't "white" but they sure are advanced.
Go and read the History of Japan and where they evaded!The advancement of mankind has always been on the exploration of faraway places, FYI it is happening in space right now!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
overlord77:

Dude STFU, you are purely speaking from an unexposed perspective. If only you had the opportunity, you would have jumped ship way back.
You speak of natural disasters, don't they recover days after that? We that have none, are all our infrastructure not in a huge pile of mess.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion
U 4 understand say some people get 10-year ban and have resulted to this personal vendetta against the west 4 no reason, dem plenty here!

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by overlord77: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

the Nigerian value system largely is to blame

ours is a society that glorifies wealth without value addition

Spot on. They don't ask questions how one made their money, they just praise you for their usual selfish reasons. What a people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Focusmind: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
Even here in the States, stereotyping has begun.
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.
I'm American now so let me live like one.

Correct! As a student in 2009 in UK, I totally avoided Nigerians and their stupid students union. The same way Unions embezzles money here was the same way nigerian unions over there were misbehaving with funds.

Very notorious in flouting university rules. They will never tell you about any student job opening but will gladly inform you on time to come for their stupid church events.

I totally cut off and befriended those from mainly south east Asia. Studied with them and shared information on job opportunities with them unlike my Nigerians brothers who saw me as a competitor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by igwefivestar(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:
Ipob shouting "Make America Great Again", " I Love Trump ".

How markate?

grin
must u go to America?, how many Americans are in Nigeria?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Focusmind:

Correct! As a student in 2009 in UK, I totally avoided Nigerians and their stupid students union. The same way Unions embezzles money here was the same way nigerian unions over there were misbehaving with funds.

Very notorious in flouting university rules. They will never tell you about any student job opening but will gladly inform you on time to come for their stupid church events.

I totally cut off and befriended those from mainly south east Asia. Studied with them and shared information on job opportunities with them unlike my Nigerians brothers who saw me as a competitor.
I took a deep sigh after reading this....
this rubbish is just naturally in most Nigerians, guess what, most of the services been offered in the country now sef na scam, what u told ain't what u get....may God help Nigeria oooooo
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2019
UncleJudax:

Yep. Now we are supposed to take ideas (aka materials) from them and build...but have refused.

It's all about leadership though(like he alluded to)...which we happen to be very bad at.
Bro everyone is different, all that we have today as development one way or the other was taken from them in the past 40 years, take it or leave it.Even the so-called leadership is copied from them, or you forget we operate the same system as the US when it comes to politics? even though we do not follow through.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2019
davodyguy:
This is not limited to USA alone.

On saturday 24th August, my colleague was denied New Zealand Visa, despite meeting all requirements including showing proof of previous visit to UK, Australia and South Africa.

The undertone may not be unconnected to the recent arrest of 80 Nigerians by FBI. They said he does not have strong employment, despite showing all evidence to counter the claim

Nigerians should prepare for hellish treatment henceforth.

This mess just got real.

New Zealand, USA and very soon SA would join. We are our own enemies and not the Government.
People traveling henceforth would be subjected to more scrutiny
It is no surprise that even though your colleague may have met all the requirments or thinks he met all the requirements. he could still be denied a visa, it is their country they decide who comes into it or who meets their requirements.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sofiscatedmoron: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2019
centboy123456:

I wanna go to visit visa how can I go about it
then you have to book for non immigrate visa, , they inviter has to send u an invite, u pay at bank and fill online form and book appointment date for interview, u go to embassy for interviwes and defend why u want to go to America, ,also with the right documents
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by fredoooooo: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Awon oloriburuku must ruin everything for everybody , bloody selfish people angry angry angry
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Brugo(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Hotfreeze:
Igbos kwenu!

These biafrans have soiled the name of Nigeria. Every country is now taking a swipe at Nigerians because of them.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2019
I said it before.
Nigerians are being trapped in their country.
Next thing is another civil war..
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

Go and read the History of Japan and where they evaded!The advancement of mankind has always been on the exploration of faraway places, FYI it is happening in space right now!

Oh come off it.

Who did Singapore invade?

Who did Norway invade?

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by alexxo11(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
WizBLANCE:

Start being an American By leaving this sweet niraland for nigerians.

If your type were born white

Racist would be worst than it is now.
boss your just jealous....im kenyan but trust me you if i was nigerian i would do the same....even here in kenya ..we are stereotyping you nigerians.your fellow blacks are stereotyping you guys.Five years from now nigeria will be an outcast in each and every nation....

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by simplesearch: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2019
TONYE001:

I appreciate your opinion but the truth is, it's wrong.

Nothing in the "white man's land?"

Here are a few - health, tech, education, security and so on.

It's good you are calling for the building of our society. I am in full support of this but saying there is nothing in the Western world? No.

sorextee's assertion borne of out of sentiment, who can say this to himself and believe it.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:

Oh come off it.

Who did Norway invade?
Please, who Built Singapore? and Norway? remind us again? even Hong Kong
Go and read History, Singapore was built by the British and in 1914, was invaded by Japanese!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by romenna: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2019
i shake my head for nigeria's future

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by dangoteinlaw: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:
I'm so mad at those idiots arrested for scam and to think that I've seen some of them at Nigerian events in Los Angeles making noise up and down drives me crazy.
If those criminals know how their actions may affect some of us that serve this country in critical areas eeh.
I've vowed to dissociate myself from Nigerians for now in LA, no more Naija events and no more attending any of their useless meetings. Even their eateries, e better mek the eba and egwusi hungry me die.

listen Bru this ain't about scam, this is Trump's move about racism, that Moscow Mitch needs to be trumped on come 2020. He's taking kids away from parents and putting em all in camps and you think this is about nigeNig?? Are you that dumb to think that someone in the States for over 15years is not wanted but some self acclaimed students in a shithole country would be welcomed with opends arms!!!
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Mizwisdom(f): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Igbo Kwenu! cheesy

Igbo Amaka cheesy
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by THUNDER4real(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
All of you looking for visa, Who are you going to leave Buhari for? after voting him again for another 4 years..you guys are going no where.

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Mizwisdom(f): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
J111333:

If you're truly American now, what are you doing here? 95% of people here are Nigerian and the website is targeted at a Nigerian audience

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by erico2k2(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:

Oh come off it.

Who did Norway invade?
As regards Norway and Iceland Please read the Vikings chronicle and check flocky or you can even watch the film Vikings
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Mizwisdom(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
It's been ages since I disassociated myself from anything Nigeria here. No Nigerian friends, meetings or events especially that their stupiid owambes. You are in a place where there are so much opportunities but these lazy idiotts won't take it. Go back to school, they won't. Get a vocational training, they won't. Get some IT skills, they won't but they will be up all night on their computers looking for who to steal his/her money on the internet. Why are some Nigerians here this lazy? It's so embarrassing and appalling!

I understand your anger but it has not been long since you dissociated yourself at all, what are you doing posting here today? this website is targeted at a Nigerian audience and consist of 95% Nigerians, continue deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Until NIGERIANS FLUSH out these SCAMMERS and THIEVES, the International community will continue to impose sanctions on the country, until desperation drives us to do the honourable thing.

Nigeria has been reduced to a nation of scammers and corrupt greedy people, it is high time we fight back against the corrupt politicians and yahoo boys otherwise Nigeria is going down.

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by WizBLANCE(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
alexxo11:
boss your just jealous....im kenyan but trust me you if i was nigerian i would do the same....even here in kenya ..we are stereotyping you nigerians.your fellow blacks are stereotyping you guys.Five years from now nigeria will be an outcast in each and every nation....

Kenya stereotype Nigeria? That's too much to think of. What exactly is a sensible Nigerian doing in Kenya? Learning incest or weirder ways of having sex?

Okay maybe they are trading sex materials cause I bet such buainess booms over there

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by dangoteinlaw: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
WizBLANCE:

don't mind the amadilo idiot, he's nothing but a white asslicker looking for crumbs but I still trust the racist whites to kick his ass into the gutters where he belongs. Who even wants his type in Nigeria, we might not be okay but we doing fine in our own way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
WizBLANCE:

I wonder, he claims to have disassociated himself from Nigerians but is here on Nairaland commenting With Nigerians. stupid or what? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.