Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41845 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Babaalata: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2019
The Op made it look as if only ladies deserves to be loved. Can't the topic be the other way round?
Are you saying ladies don't lust after guys?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Only slow, unintelligent, biased filled human will validate things based on gender, stand for the truth regardless of what gender it is coming from, that is common sense,

What chenzen writes is his opinion which is allowed here, so I'm sure he was expecting negative comments cos not everyone will agree to everything one says, but it's stupid saying he needs validation to get sex here, I mean, must everything be sex? Can't his opinion just be an opinion?
for a man female validation is the sweetest thing next to pussy.

Now you know.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
for a man female validation is the sweetest thing next to pussy.

Now you know.

You are really unwell.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are really unwell.
I told you a secret of life.

How you take it is your business.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by chemgee: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2019
ericsmith:

The only reason why LIFE is in existence is SEX, there is no principles that superceeds the calls of nature .... lets learn ... what are those things you term as fullness of life & enjoyment.

Jesus mannn.. like seriously?
let me edit that :
The only reason why AFRICAN MAN is in existence is FOOD & SEX... maybe that's why the world is leaving us behind..
we got dick/pussy... that's true, let's use it..
we also got BRAINS.. let's also use it, think, create solve problems..
women got brains too.. dunno the kinda women you surround yourself with but I've mingled with fucking intelligent/creative women..
white men are fucking steady and still progressing/developing..
black man dey Bleep as if na calling..
mankind bleeps..
dog bleeps..
goat bleeps..
but man is higher coz of comparatively bigger brains (spatial reasoning), not bigger dicks.
Peace man!

5 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!
LMAO. You sound like lil bitch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 29, 2019
While you're busy friendzoning, your sharp friend has started boning him..abeg forget all these old fashion ideas, if you like the guy, eff the guy, after all tautau no get meter cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
LMAO. You sound like lil bitch
lmfao
Niggas are really going in on the loser

6 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Omudia11: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Your thread is 100% accurate. I did the same thing and it worked for me.

This thread shows that most Nigerian men are daft honestly, calling women hoes and at the same deriding a thread that calls for women to not heed easily to the advances of men they barely know.

Op thanks for showing us you're one of the few sensible Nigerian men left.
chenzen:
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth

7 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
While you're busy friendzoning, your sharp friend has started boning him..abeg forget all these old fashion ideas, if you like the guy, eff the guy, after all tautau no get meter cool
POC. It's actually a new fashion idea. Some fem-centric bullshit
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Omudia11:

This thread shows that most Nigerian men are daft honestly, calling women hoes and at the same deriding a thread that calls for women to not heed easily to the advances of men they barely know.

Check, bro, your balls still down there?

5 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Isn't it cute how most girls are just observing this thread while refusing to weigh on what they actually think? wink
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Babaalata:
The Op made it look as if only ladies deserves to be loved. Can't the topic be the other way round?
Are you saying ladies don't lust after guys?
OP needs to get laid grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by maleekgold(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2019
grin
ubunja:

You think suicide will end your sex problems?

Prepare to be raped in hell for all eternity by Satan and his Dick of fire.
grin
ubunja:

You think suicide will end your sex problems?

Prepare to be raped in hell for all eternity by Satan and his Dick of fire.
lolzz
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by WorWorBoy: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Omudia11:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Rilwayne001: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Fact is, a girl depreciate in value the moment she gives in for you so easily. Sometimes you respect them the moment they play hard to get for a while before finally giving in for you. It works both ways for guys and girls.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Chezen chezen, you are missing the fun.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Babaalata: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
OP needs to get laid grin

He reasons as if only women have emotions and guys don't. As if na only sexx guys dey reason 24/7.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2019
dingbang:
Op, in days to come, you will come back to this thread and laugh at yourself for posting this after a lady has friendzoned your ass. grin and must have opened her legs for ubunja.
You See that girl arguing with Ubunja in front-page?

She'll bang him over the OP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by cooltola(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
u do it for the quotes, replies and likes but I do it for the sake of revealing untold truth
Dude, you just need to get laid grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

You will rather commit suicide ke.... That's extreme oo...
Fine girl

Should I send you a pm now or later?

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by livebyday(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.

Comrade

Calm down
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Jesuspikin8: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Fine girl

Should I send you a pm now or later?
Send a pm on behalf of chenzen, please. grin

I'm serious, that guy needs something warm, soft and slippery grin

Edit: thought OP was a guy grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by kingola111(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
I ll rather commit suicide than bury my díck when it's not yet time.
Ogbeni sort up jare angry
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by olaarie(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Some guys/babes have no time for friend zone level, it doesn't make them completely bad. Personally, this post may be from a badly hurt individual grin
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by JaceBlaze: 6:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Is either somebody is bisexual,or they think this it the game/strategy they can pull to get that punanì grin .I have seen them before,first they want to appear like gentlemen in the ladies' eyes and when they realize the act doesn't work all of a sudden they will wanna be ruffnecks grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by janeedema(f): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
It's pathetic how some ladies have belittled themselves.
No wonder a guy will make bold as to claim that ladies are meant for pleasure-- a form of plaything, a toy; like there's nothing else their creator had in mind while creating them.

And in all honesty, I don't blame you for your demeaning perception of ladies.

But I pray for you that someday, and not too far from now, you will encounter a lady that will change this perception of yours forever. And when it happens, I'll be here reading your testimony.

Enjoy!

uote author=ericsmith post=81650726]

You open threads daily to tell people how to live there lives n here you're tellin me not to let people define my life path .. it really shows how confuse you're as a person.
I am who i am, but i don't even want people to copy my lifestyle .. societal norms or peer pressure gat nothing on me ... the only thing that influences my life is SENSE, n by that i mean logical reasoning. listen well n gud.
I am a sexual animal, women are LovePeddler, women are created for pleasure, pleasure is woman, if you had the slightest idea of how easily women get wet daily only then you'll realize there is nothing like appropriate time, we can do every other thing but why must sex be post dated. naa ur mama go marry wife 4 u @last ..sissy[/quote]
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by janeedema(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2019
It's pathetic how some ladies have belittled themselves.
No wonder a guy will make bold as to claim that ladies are meant for pleasure -- a form of plaything, a toy; like there's nothing else their creator had in mind while creating them.

And in all honesty, I don't blame you for your demeaning perception of ladies.

But I pray for you that someday, and not too far from now, you will encounter a lady that will change this perception of yours forever. And when it happens, I'll be here reading your testimony.

Enjoy!

uote author=ericsmith post=81650726]

You open threads daily to tell people how to live there lives n here you're tellin me not to let people define my life path .. it really shows how confuse you're as a person.
I am who i am, but i don't even want people to copy my lifestyle .. societal norms or peer pressure gat nothing on me ... the only thing that influences my life is SENSE, n by that i mean logical reasoning. listen well n gud.
I am a sexual animal, women are LovePeddler, women are created for pleasure, pleasure is woman, if you had the slightest idea of how easily women get wet daily only then you'll realize there is nothing like appropriate time, we can do every other thing but why must sex be post dated. naa ur mama go marry wife 4 u @last ..sissy[/quote]
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Osobi32(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Why are women always playing the victim? Why do they always feel they are the only ones on the losing of every relationship? Why do women feel they are the ones that need to be protected?....... Op be very careful. Pls guys no matter the beauty and endowment she carries, pls try and friend zone her for at least 7months and pls make sure u don't fall for her advances coz she will come back to play victim. Let's see who will complain first! Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.