Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (41825 Views)

Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by makavelli80(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
everyone with their own impressions and interpretations... doesn't change a thing, so long as I dnt let anyone define me. The image of who I am is very clear to me. You can live with ur own version of CHENZEN grin

mindset is the difference!!!
fist of legend
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!

I have been following all your thread lately and all your rules on how ladies should be behave. I really commend your efforts but do you know you're one sided and hypocritical in your writings. Your advice to ladies about sex is totally hogwash and won't be of any regard. The reason is that guys are not the only one craving for the so called sex . There are ladies who will do anything to have sex. Are you even kidding me ? ladies that offer there bodies to guys in exchange for money are the ones you're advising.

See bro, don't bother wasting your time. All these eye opening thread you think you are posting won't be adhere to. Since when these ladies where little, their parents warned them against sex did they, listen? No, their religion warned them against sex, did they listen? No, even the school warned them and educated them? But did they take all the advice no. So why do you even think they will ever listen to you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2019
dingbang:
Op, in days to come, you will come back to this thread and laugh at yourself for posting this after a lady has friendzoned your ass. grin and must have opened her legs for ubunja.
at the rate he's going, he'll even be Friendzoned by his wife.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:03am On Aug 29, 2019
I'm currently following a hook up whatsapp tv. Bro, you need to see the way girls are sharing their nude. They are demanding for sex and you want one guy to wait patiently while soneone is pounding the girl he's chasing.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by NiggasInParis: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Thus should be Vice Versa.. Dont be stupid

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Same ladies your are fighting for will strip you off your hard earned cash in the name of friendship and that bad nigga living down the street will be banging free pussy.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Johnnyakins: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2019
I will like to discuss about something I've discovered to be one of the *biggest challenges* many singers face which is called
*STAGE FRIGHT*.

Everyone , no matter how good they are experiences STAGE FRIGHT!
It is called *FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN* just because you don't know what the _outcome_ and _reception_ from the side of the audience would look alike

But the truth of the matter is, ur *CONFIDENCE* can be _established_ because *strong sense of ego* is a necessity in order to be a successful singer.

Having watched reality shows closely to some extent, I've discovered that performance is not always judged based on *vocal dextrity of singers* but to a large extent based on the CONFIDENCE LEVEL of the singer wch is often termed the *_STAGE PRESENCE*_

Stage Presence is the state where your *words, facial expressions, body languages, tone of your voice, emotions, imagination* and soul are all fully engaged in conveying the message
Note the words being "enboldened"
Like I told u earlier, ur confidence can be established!!!

I will give *you 3 keys* to establish ur confidence level and you will start singing leaving *fear behind*

The 1st is P1.
The 2nd is P2
The 3rd is P3.

If you can work with these (3Ps)pefectly, you will put your fear on *attention diet* for life
P1: PRACTICE
P2: PERFORMANCE
P3: PERFECTION.

_PRACTICE_ :
The truth is no matter how much we dodge being diligent, the PRIZE MUST BE PAID..

A man rightly said "You become an expertise in whatsoever you've chosen as a career after you have spent @ least *10000* *hours* of drilling yourself in that particular field of interest".
So the question is have u spent up to 10000hrs?
The basic reason why singers get nervous is simply because they lack the *technical know-how*
It is highly expedient for a singer to gain knowledge day in day out through *workshops, trainings, meditation techniques, relaxation exercises* in order to gain mastery *CONSISTENCY* is the key. No shortcut to this!

(2). PERFORMANCE_
Let me start with this. Confidence does not grow in a vacuum
Over the years, I've always told my students to take the *risk* of being *LIKED, CELEBRATED, REJECTED OR CRITICISED* in order to truly grow more confidence as a singer
Have you discovered that when you sing in your shower or closet, you sing with so much passion, enthusiasm, greater range and better tonality?
But when u get in front of an audience, u start fidgeting.. Y?
Your confidence won't grow until you begin to perform LIVE in front of audience be it on stage, club, church, studio.. etc
*So I will admonish: START LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITY TO SING. IF NOT, U CAN KEEP AUDITIONING AND ASK FOR FEEDBACK*
The truth is until you find a platform to perform what you've practiced in front of people no matter how few..
Your confidence won't grow enough!

(3) _PERFECTION_
I understand in many situations, making mistake infront of an audience can cause serious consequences.
But there's nothing that can get the heart of the audience like a singer *staying flexible*, *relaxed and present in the face of error.*
Such an act wins even the toughest audience
Here are some basic techniques to enhance your perfection:

(1). *Keep moving to what is next:* There's always a tendency for any singer to fall back after faltering in a performance..
Pls note my word: *Move to what is next*
*Make note of what went wrong and move forward with greater confidence*

(2). SING AND SHARE:
Find a song in line with ur *core abilities*, sing it and seeking opportunities to share them, most importantly with those that are ahead of you be it in *skill or experience*
That suggests that u have someone like a mentor/mentors that can always be there to *sharpen you up*

(3). THINK POSITIVELY: Hmmmm... I can't overemphasize this
You've got to *BELIEVE IN YOURSELF*
If u keep waiting for people to tell you about you, my dear.. u won't move an inch. So I reinstate: *BELIEVE IN YOURSELF* No one else's opinion matter than yours. Believe u can do it�. Your skill level is never enough but what you process in my mind is the key!!
So *THINK POSITIVELY!!!*

I will like to conclude this way:

Stage Fright is a cycle.
First, your body is siezed by the storm of uncomfortable feelings.
So it escapes to your head
Now, your mind races, you talk/sing faster.
You make less sense, you notice u making less sense, so you speed up, you forgot to breath, now there's less oxygen getting into ur brain, adrenaline is zooming through your system, you start making lesser sense

The truth is human beings or people pick up and mimic the pace you are singing/talking. If you are anxious, breathless and gulping, your audience feel agitated right along with you. Likewise, when you are calm and centered, your audience will be able to listen from a more relaxed and present state. So I submit to you, *SLOW DOWN TO BODY TIME*
In conclusion, confidence will come with your commitment to move past your *fear and doubt*
You will take more risks and when you stumble, you will get back up and *press on* having learnt from the experience

Confidence grows with CONSISTENT PRACTICING➡ PERFORMING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE➡ PROCESSING THE FEEDBACK AND INVESTING IN TOOLS THAT ENHANCE UR BETTERMENT IN BECOMING THE BEST OF YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fucklove(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Ubunja is like a father to me, he gives me inspiration and directions on way to go in tagging along with these leeches

I admire you daddy ubunja, more wisdom to you father cool

9 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fucklove(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Go and sleep.
Never you mess with the great ubunja again, the slayer of lazy bitches kiss

3 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Cousin9999: 2:18am On Aug 29, 2019
In the current dating culture, this isn't sound advice. There's no sound advice in chaos.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2019
No one size fits all. I get proved wrong daily in love matters I thought I knew well.

A female friend met her guy and they married within 3 months. I was there the moment they met first time.

Years down the line they have kids in primary and secondary schools now.

From all indications, they have been happy and successful together.

And they are not the only such couple I know.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Aug 29, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

I have been following all your thread lately and all your rules on how ladies should be behave. I really commend your efforts but do you know you're one sided and hypocritical in your writings. Your advice to ladies about sex is totally hogwash and won't be of any regard. The reason is that guys are not the only one craving for the so called sex . There are ladies who will do anything to have sex. Are you even kidding me ? ladies that offer there bodies to guys in exchange for money are the ones you're advising.

[b]See bro, don't bother wasting your time. All these eye opening thread you think you are posting won't be adhere to. Since when these ladies where little, their parents warned them against sex did they, listen? No, their religion warned them against sex, did they listen? No, even the school warned them and educated them? [/b]But did they take all the advice no. So why do you even think they will ever listen to you.

I wonder o.

Virtually every form of "authority" in the lives of kids warn against sex and fornication. When was the last time anyone listened?

Until people realise that women enjoy sex more than men, we won't get anywhere. The idea that it's only guys who want sex is totally archaic.

Culture just restraints girls from showing it openly.

When I remember what the daughter of our neighbour tried to do with me back then, Lawd have mercy.

Her mum was the strictest disciplinarian in the whole neighbourhood. Her dad was a very fine gentleman. They would be considered "rich" by those days standards. High paying jobs, a large duplex, many cars scattered around the large compound, summer holiday abroad, etc.

I could not do such with the daughter of a family friend and neighbour.

When I would not play ball, she took her high libido to another boy in our neighbourhood. She was about 15 and I was a year older. And that was in the so-called good old days o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by lawkenoz(m): 2:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Aswear this dude cracked me up. He completely missed it from the first line in his write-up.

Oga OP I get you wanna be a champion of female morality and classic dating tactics but you missed this one by a mile. Guys aren't the only ones looking to score. I can tell you women these days need the hammer down more if not equal with the guys.

Not everyone is looking for a fulfilling relationship, some people just wanna lash and move on. Stop stressing your mental faculties on trivialities. There are bigger problems in the world than who is "knacking" who.

Please look for solutions to climate change or discuss about jollof rice. There are bigger fishes to fry (Pun intended).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Omonzeleang: 2:52am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

You just making things difficult for yourself and your male offspring.

Very true..this is what happens when you give food meant for men to dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:13am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
You won't get that pussy you're hopping to be rewarded with for all these asslicking threads.

LMAO! Las las ehn, you're a funny guy! grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Onepointfiveodds: 3:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Harmonyemerald:
Don’t even date at all. They are not worth it. You give them your all, your heart, emotions and time for them to realize oh “I can’t be with you” and marry someone else magically in less than 90days........ Why do we hurt ourselves and call it love

You are heartbroken... I'm so sorry for your loss ma'am... Better man is waiting for you, just believe... The guy wasn't meant for yu
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:

You need help bro, seriously that MGTOW philosophy is going be your undoing. If you keep applying that sh.it to all women.

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by favour32(m): 3:43am On Aug 29, 2019
AreaFada2:
No one size fits all. Daily I get proved wrong daily in love matters I thought I knew well.

A female friend met her guy and they married within 3 months. I was there the moment they met first time.

Years down the line they have kids in primary and secondary schools now.

From all indications, they have been happy and successful together.

And they are not the only such couple I know.

You are absolutely right.
Some think that when everything passes through rigorous processes that is when you get the best-its not always true.
Simplicity can sometimes bring out the best of anything.
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Fucklove:
Never you mess with the great ubunja again, the slayer of lazy bitches kiss

Ass licking of the highest order, extremely low self esteem, you are among the lowest breed of men for you to quote me regarding another mistake of a man, you lack self dignity, have sense next time.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by karo93: 4:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Its not that deep most times...

A girl knows in less than 15mins of meeting you if you are the kind of guy she wants to be romantically (not necessarily sexual) involved with...it doesnt take too long to know if he checks most boxes

Its not practical to keep a guy u have interest in in the friendzone cos u can loose him easily if he realises he doesnt have a shot

The friendzone is for 2nd choice guys......the kinda guy she isnt originally interested in......but can be a backup plan, or if she's hasnt found her real type after 6months.....or the one she later decides to sha manage maybe out of pity or something......these are the ones that spend eternity trying to win her heart

If a girl that many guys are chasing just accepts a new guy s proposal quickly, it just means she rilly liked him.......the ones in the friendzone are the 2nd class/2nd choice.

Human beings dont legit treat people they really want roughly for fear of loosing them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Oduduwa707: 4:40am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
everyone with their own impressions and interpretations... doesn't change a thing, so long as I dnt let anyone define me. The image of who I am is very clear to me. You can live with ur own version of CHENZEN grin

mindset is the difference!!!

Baba, abeg... gbenu buruku e soun! angry
Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ass licking of the highest order, extremely low self esteem, you are among the lowest breed of men for you to quote me regarding another mistake of a man, you lack self dignity, have sense next time.
its called the Brotherhood. Women stand for women. Men stand for men. Why is this man Chenzen trying to be special by standing for women?

He's trying to score points for approval and validation that can lead to sex.
That's why we say he's asslicking.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:02am On Aug 29, 2019
pcguru1:

You need help bro, seriously that MGTOW philosophy is going be your undoing. If you keep applying that sh.it to all women.
you think the philosophy applies only to ugly women? You're mistaken.

Have that mindset and PCs are the only things you'll be a Guru of.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by ubunja(m): 5:07am On Aug 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! Las las ehn, you're a funny guy! grin grin angry
I have seen this work out before on Social Media. How dudes tag mediocre women as hot then get the shock of their lives when in the real world mediocre women start acting hot.

And the idiots complain that average women are forming special. And they can't connect 1 and 2 and realize THEY themselves created these entitled non entities.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:09am On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
its called the Brotherhood. Women stand for women. Men stand for men. Why is this man Chenzen trying to be special by standing for women?

He's trying to score points for approval and validation that can lead to sex.
That's why we say he's asslicking.

Only slow, unintelligent, biased filled human will validate things based on gender, stand for the truth regardless of what gender it is coming from, that is common sense,

What chenzen writes is his opinion which is allowed here, so I'm sure he was expecting negative comments cos not everyone will agree to everything one says, but it's stupid saying he needs validation to get sex here, I mean, must everything be sex? Can't his opinion just be an opinion?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by freethesheeple(m): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:
He suddenly appears from the blues, and the next thing he is asking for is a romantic affair... he uses all kinds of proverbial lines to get you to say yes and if you do, get hurt.

If a guy you barely know walks up to you and talks to you about starting a romantic affair( girlfriend) I advocate that u do not oblige him( if you are a lady that wants the best out of any relationship) insist on friendship and observe him.

love at first sight is infatuation/lust. He loves your buttocks, he loves your bosoms, he's already fantasizing you in bed with him. He doesn't love you.

Let him be in the friend zone until he proves himself worthy enough for you to give him a chance ( that is if he ticks all the boxes of your type of guy)

Don't rush!!!

just like a scam;sing it in the church;print fliers and give out;our slay queens;runs girls and 98% of women will always fall for this....If u want true love;date a white woman..... If u ge cash;pls fuuuccck any woman u can lay ur hands upon...

1 Like

Re: Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend by freethesheeple(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2019
chenzen:

Don't rush!!!

when gays talk;we know...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.