Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31428 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2019
khiaa:

Says the ugly beast who was birth by a Jackass.
When it opens its mouths ,u will here curses from its mouth ,call it beast from California
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
generalqueen is serious now ,no one is calling you a ritualist ____everyone knows d vampire remytinubu n her hubby sucking our blood jare
Keep your mouth sealed, habitual liar like you

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Y wont i fear wen 57 ladies 3 are my friends disappeared in a Tincan island white party back then in 2012 #Tinubu is the masterminder !& i will revenge for my dead friends lets bet !!!!!!!!!!!!,

57 not even 5 nor 7
57?. And you happened to be the only one that escaped?
I will have taken you serious, assuming I dont know your history on Nairaland.
Defaming others, without prove, I promise you,will land you where you don't expect.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

Keep your mouth sealed, habitual liar like you
See am not lying ,anyway u win as usual

But dont call me a liar again
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

Defaming others, without prove, I promise you,will land you where you don't expect.
Say what you know when did i defame anyone ,Am a Christian i dont do such ! Now i no what people who sees ghost are facing ! Anyway i wont raise the matter again till sometin happens . S.U.U.S.H shut up until sometin happens
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

i didnt go with them ok
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
i didnt go with them ok
You didn't go with them , but you came to conclusion that 57 people were murdered? And you have not learned it's unsafe to rely on hearsay third hand information to accuse someone of murdering 57 people? Your identity and my identity are not as hidden as you think on Nairaland.I will sincerely advise you put up information/ news you are sure of it's origin.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

You didn't go with them , but you came to conclusion that 57 people were murdered? And you have not learned it's unsafe to rely on hearsay third hand information to accuse someone of murdering 57 people? Your identity and my identity are not as hidden as you think on Nairaland.I will sincerely advise you put up information/ news you are sure of it's origin.
2012 is patriachy anyway ! Y wont i shut up when innocent people full prison , braveminds with honesty 6ft down , Highest i will be arrested and tried on a fake justice platform , No love ! No truth !! No justice !!! And we are happy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Westaslave2(f): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2019
blinking001:

He's craving for attention. grin grin

.and so what!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
2012 is patriachy anyway ! Y wont i shut up when innocent people full prison , braveminds with honesty 6ft down , Highest i will be arrested and tried on a fake justice platform , No love ! No truth !! No justice !!! And we are happy
The only injustice or fake judgement according to you that will come is, if those 57 people you claimed to have been killed are ghosts?
As long as you could prove the identities of the murdered 57 people .
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Westaslave2(f): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

The only injustice or fake judgement according to you that will come is, if those 57 people you claimed to have been killed are ghosts?

Do ghosts harm politicians NO
Do ghosts harm poor Men YES

Use ur tongue and count your Y-teeth
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Westaslave2(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
They know the kind of hookups I do....i don't date all these sex starve boys I only do sugar daddies

Are you graduate from nekede nwa?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Afamed: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Westaslave2:

Do ghosts harm politicians NO
Do ghosts harm poor Men YES

Use ur tongue and count your Y-teeth
The judge will not base their verdict on politicians.
The Onus will be on you to provide the names and identities of those 57 people.
Ask her to provide the names and identities of those 57 murdered?
Ghost you can't prove their identities
57 people you should be able to prove their identities.
The Onus now is on you to provide the names of those missing people.
Sincerely ask her to provide just 20 out of those 57 people with their verify identities now.
She said she didn't go with them, but she knew 57 people were murdered, this is where you need to use your tongue to count your teeth. Law is not based on hearsay
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Westaslave2:

How dare you

Is she your mate ??
LESBIAN this LESBIAN that ,I stand my feet to say you Are a LesBian And Deny it Out of Your Wicked Schemings To Confuse Unemployed boy like blinking001 who has no kobo in this okirika pocket wooooooooooooooooooooooo akwuna akwuna ,
Akwuna Abuja grin
You don't make any damn sense.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Westaslave2(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

The judge will not base their verdict on politicians.
The Onus will be on you to provide the names and identities of those 57 people.
Ask her to provide the names and identities of those 57 murdered?
Ghost you can't prove their identities
57 people you should be able to prove their identities.
The Onus now is on you to provide the names of those missing people.
Sincerely ask her to provide just 20 out of those 57 people with their verify identities now.
She said she didn't go with them, but she knew 57 people were murdered, this is where you need to use your tongue to count your teeth. Law is not based on hearsay

Lawyer chai ! Nawa o ' y support all these evilmen
Or ar u the Abysssdvocate
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Westaslave2(f): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
khia:
You don't make any damn sense.

. U didn't make sense either
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
khia:
only a bunch of Moran's would believe anything you say, you have shown yourself to be a cowardly liar so many times. You continue to post self derogatory posts to me but you opt to back out when the mirror is placed in front of you. I challenge you to stop posting to me. Show your re.tarded followers that you have at least a half of a backbone.
....Say what? U will win me in a fight or not? U know i will give my N1m naira to do d nidful ,break every single bone dina ime gi
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Goodmorn kingsteve handsome
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
Goodmorn kingsteve handsome
Good morning sisterfire.
E changigo your moniker, abi this one na new one?
Hehe!
Sendiara m nice foto gi di sexy ka m lekiri small.
wink
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Afamed:

As long as you could prove the identities of the murdered 57 people .

See you n helinues are so ridiculous Y ?
U sef i want to speak with u privately
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Good morning sisterfire.
Hehe!
wink
...Nna atokwamu ato na Nairalandia ...
Ihemere since 6yrs ago ,ka somebody ji emesim ike ebea ! Steve crosscheck ihe nile anam atype gwam ma onwere ihe ojoo nkwuru mmadu ga eji ban nu mu till January 2020 ? , ihe di na ngada ga egbu umunwoke ,
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Good morning sisterfire.
Hehe!
wink
...Onwere nke di na my profile nenebe nke ahu
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
...Nna atokwamu ato na Nairalandia ...
Ihemere since 6yrs ago ,ka somebody ji emesim ike ebea ! Steve crosscheck ihe nile anam atype gwam ma onwere ihe ojoo nkwuru mmadu ga eji ban nu mu till January 2020 ? , ihe di na ngada ga egbu umunwoke ,

OK, so a baniri your old moniker?
Ngwanu, ihe merunu wu na é ga akwusi nsemokwu gi na that other girl, because o di ka o ihe mere ejiri bania gi.
Inugo?

Just bupuru ya ihu, gi kwusikwanu ikpo aha ya na any of your comments, if not ha nwekwara ike iban this new moniker.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
Ngwanu, make I manage that one.
Mana ke mgbe ikwuru na é nwere ikpu di massive, the thoughts ka n'agbaka m isi.
I just dey imagine how ezigbo uru ga eju na the ikpu.
Chai...
O that foto ka m choro ihu.
Foto Mba mba ikpu gi ahu.
Ekwule!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

OK, so a baniri your old moniker?
Ngwanu, ihe merunu wu na é ga akwusi nsemokwu gi na that other girl, because o di ka o ihe mere ejiri bania gi.
Inugo?

Just buburu ya ihu, gi kwusikwanu ikpo aha ya na any of your comments, if not ha nwekwara ike iban this new moniker.
....Anugom agaghim akpoya aha ozo ,mana agam emeya ihe oga eji commitie suicide ! ...agwam gi na dat girl huru na anya mana ona esi uzo di iche iche egosi ya ! Obu dat girl banyere na my dm on april 13 2012 na agbasom onyi , Amaghim na obu emodi nwanyi ka obu , i am telling u the truth believe me , nwa ahu bu emodi ka obu , achorom ya okwu onwe sim na ogaghi ekwe ka nnoro na ebe imagine agunwanyi di kam

1 Like

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
....Anugom agaghim akpoya aha ozo ,mana agam emeya ihe oga eji commitie suicide ! ...agwam gi na dat girl huru na anya mana ona esi uzo di iche iche egosi ya ! Obu dat girl banyere na my dm on april 13 2012 na agbasom onyi , Amaghim na obu emodi nwanyi ka obu , i am telling u the truth believe me , nwa ahu bu emodi ka obu , achorom ya okwu onwe sim na ogaghi ekwe ka nnoro na ebe imagine agunwanyi di kam

Much better!
Just bupuru ya ihu!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Ngwanu, make I manage that one.
Mana ke mgbe ikwuru na é nwere ikpu di massive, the thoughts ka n'agbaka m isi.
I just dey imagine how ezigbo uru ga eju na the ikpu.
Chai...
O that foto ka m choro ihu.
Foto Mba mba ikpu gi ahu.
Ekwule!
... Nna agam amanage nke o ,

Eheeeee isina ikpu mu mere gi gini ? grin grin grin
Agam esendiri gi ya on one condition !!!! tongue

Obuikpu tinyerem na nsogbu ban ban ban Nairaland
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
... Nna agam amanage nke o ,

Eheeeee isina ikpu mu mere gi gini ? grin grin grin
Agam esendiri gi ya on one condition !!!! tongue

Obuikpu tinyerem na nsogbu ban ban ban Nairaland

Biko ke ihe wu the condition?
And trust me, enweghi nsogbu obula ga aputa!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
Sister okuna erere grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

nwokem ijikwa ego grin grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

........Onweghi just pulling ur legs!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
nwokem ijikwa ego grin grin grin
Hapugodi okwu ego!
There are exceptions to the rule...
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.