Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31451 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
nwokem ijikwa ego grin grin grin
....ego ginikwa .....report to demmmmytv already
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
........Onweghi just pulling ur legs!

Ngwanu, since onweghi any conditions, agam aliki ihu ikpu gi.
Ishi ka na agbaka m maka ihe ikwuru maka Mba Mba ikpu oku gi.
Kai...
Ebu m amu m n'aka as I dey type this!
grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Ngwanu, since onweghi any conditions, agam aliki ihu ikpu gi.
Ishi ka na agbaka m maka ihe ikwuru maka Mba Mba ikpu oku gi.
Kai...
Ebu m amu m n'aka as I dey type this!
grin
... Shuuuu ! U no go kill me An !!!

Akwara amu di ka odi 200 nna?
Agam esendi ya na sexuality section i hope ha agaghi abanu mu?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
....Say what? U will win me in a fight or not? U know i will give my N1m naira to do d nidful ,break every single bone dina ime gi
What? Write in English.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
... Shuuuu ! U no go kill me An !!!

Akwara amu di ka odi 200 nna?
Agam esendi ya na sexuality section i hope ha agaghi abanu mu?
Hehe
Just sendia ya na my DM.
Gi batazie Naija, ya di possible enwere like bia Abuja, ka m tastia Mba Mba ikpu gi ahu with ire m.
cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

What? Write in English.

I politely asked her in my dialect to stop mentioning you in her comments, and she obliged!

It will be nice if you do same.
Both of you aren't kids.
Enough already!
You both should bury the hatchet and move on.
Thanks!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

I politely asked her in my dialect to stop mentioning you in her comments, and she obliged!

It will be nice if you do same.
Both of you aren't kids.
Enough already!
You both should bury the hatchet and move on.
Thanks!

I told her to stop mentioning me several times, I even challenged her to stop but she just can't do it. Stalking me and creating lies is an obsession with her, most likely due to mental issues.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

I told her to stop mentioning me several times, I even challenged her to stop but she just can't do it. Stalking me and creating lies is an obsession with her, most likely due to mental issues.
Sure!
I think she'll behave this time.
I've already asked her nicely.
You too...
Just maintain your lane, while she maintains hers as well.
You both can do better...
Haba!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Sure!
I think she'll behave this time.
I've already asked her nicely.
You too...
Just maintain your lane, while she maintains hers as well.
You both can do better...
Haba!

Do you think that you are the first person to ask her to get lost? grin Just watch and see. I won't post to her unless she mentions me first like she always does, this I can promise you.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hehe
Just sendia ya na my DM.
Gi batazie Naija, ya di possible enwere like bia Abuja, ka m tastia Mba Mba ikpu gi ahu with ire m.
cheesy
...the email abughi mine , yoba rekhinat may be agamu eji her email sendie ya !

As for dis present email ...countuo ya out obu nke my customer back then
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

What? Write in English.
...Mmmm khia ...chai khia !!!

cry
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
...Mmmm khia ...chai khia !!!

cry

Kingsteve:, I told you.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by SisterFire(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Kingsteve:, I told you.
...Ok i hands off

God
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
...Ok i hands off God
. Kingsteve: Again.
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
It is well with you two.
grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
SisterFire:
...Ok i hands off God
Biko!
Bupuru ya ihu.
Gbalie...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:
It is well with you two.
grin

Like I said, mental issues. undecided
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hapugodi okwu ego!
There are exceptions to the rule...
grin
Onye ji igu ka ewu na eso ,���
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:
It is well with you two.
grin
if only u know her,
dat is d one with K,
She will bite you n claim u ar molesting her .i pity the person dat will stay wt her
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Onye ji igu ka ewu na eso ,���
Eziokwu ka ikwuru, mana ewu na eso kwa onye jidere ya na mpi.
grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

What? Write in English.
u posted to her n now u claim she is after ur ass ,

Pls where are these people

Blueairsmother tigrisdlegend
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Eziokwu ka ikwuru, mana ewu na eso kwa onye jidere ya na mpi.
grin
Fallacy fallacy fallacy !!! grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Fallacy fallacy fallacy !!! grin grin
Dey there na!
grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
u posted to her n now u claim she is after ur ass ,

Pls where are these people

Blueairsmother tigrisdlegend

Shut up she posted to me, you don't know what you are talking about as usual. Just like one of NL members said "You are a habitual liar."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
khia:

Shut up she posted to me, you don't know what you are talking about as usual. Just like one of NL members said "You are a habitual liar."
Dont have ur energy ,but onething is sure you are dangerous and cunny ! I salute you cheesy cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
if only u know her,
dat is d one with K,
She will bite you n claim u ar molesting her .i pity the person dat will stay wt her

Habitual liar as always, and Bytch you don't know me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by khia: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Dont have ur energy ,but onething is sure you are dangerous and cunny ! I salute you cheesy cheesy

If you lack energy, mind your own damn business. Nosey re.tard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Dey there na!
grin
Slide to my dm pls
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Slide to my dm pls
Amibago m!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Amibago m!
if any akamu pour on my dm u will see me in action ,wats amibagom ona ami gi ami
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Kingsteve(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
if any akamu pour on my dm u will see me in action ,wats amibagom ona ami gi ami
No be you say make I slide in?
I don slide in na...
Amibago m the thing!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.