Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas (31571 Views)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

No be you say make I slide in?
I don slide in na...
Amibago m the thing!
grin grin grin grin
Imigago abi? Gud 4 u
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
No tanks to You engr Vivian ; smiley

Ladies Forever ©
You Are Healed In Jesus Name.Amen Amen Amen! Fire!
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
You Are Healed In Jesus Name.Amen Amen Amen! Fire!
Which kind fire prayer be this na ?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Which kind fire prayer be this na ?
Is That A Congregation Of Olosho on Your Profile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by vicadex07(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Urhobo chose ununiqueness ,it pains me so much !!...more of anywhere belle face! So sad ! So sad ,at least dey are better dan itshekiri and brass axis nonsense ,who will be proud count me out ........ cheesy
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Is That A Congregation Of Olosho on Your Profile?
My sisters pls , we arent call girls
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
My sisters pls , we arent call girls
Okay Then, I Stand Corrected
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Okay Then, I Stand Corrected
Who is the most beautiful there harvey?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where are those hookers here?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rekhina:
Who is the most beautiful there harvey?
For Me The One With The Biggest Boobs... smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
For Me The One With The Biggest Boobs... smiley
No one has bigboobs there , which one?
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Then No One tongue
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
the one on the extreme left is good then the third from left
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Then No One tongue
look at him ,what is there in bigboobs which isnt even sensitive
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
the one on the extreme left is good then the third from left
Akey in extreme left u talk of ,her boobs isnt big at all , Tessy is a model with hot temper

Akey is a screamer during sex
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Akey in extreme left u talk of ,her boobs isnt big at all , Tessy is a model with hot temper

for those ones i meant facially
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:

I Avoid Hot Tempered Bitches Like Aids...
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
You Will Never Understand... Big Boobs is For Boss Men
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
For Boobs, the One On The Extreme Right and The Third From Right... What Are Their Names
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
You Will Never Understand... Big Boobs is For Boss Men
one bigboob lady like that (co worker)disgust me for high heavens wt her distinctive smells n snore
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:

scream During Sex Is The Pleasure Of It Baby smiley
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
I Avoid Hot Tempered Bitches Like Aids...
y saying bitch i will beat u up now cheesy i use to be hot tempered like that but "Hallucinations n alcohol" helped me a lot to cool it ,

but tessy is beautiful and dosent look for trouble ,she once stabbed a man ,tank god he survived
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
scream During Sex Is The Pleasure Of It Baby smiley
All ladies scream ,u will neva know why we scream grin
Am not telling u
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
For Boobs, the One On The Extreme Right and The Third From Right... What Are Their Names
ijeoma from far right first class material mamav paid her school fees and 3rd right Leticia aka rekhina that one mtchew she loves money ,anyway her boobs are ok though
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
ijeoma from far right first class material mamav paid her school fees and 3rd right Leticia aka rekhina that one mtchew she loves money ,anyway her boobs are ok though
So You Are The One With Those Suckulent boobs. I'm In Love With Those Breasts
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Am not telling u
and Who Told All Ladies Scream

Do Ladies Forever Recruit Guys...

I Can Lead You Ladies into The Reality Of Immortality wink All You Need To Do Is Crown D'Walker The King Of L.F
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
y saying bitch i will beat u up now cheesy i use to be hot tempered like that but "Hallucinations n alcohol" helped me a lot to cool it ,

but tessy is beautiful and dosent look for trouble ,she once stabbed a man ,tank god he survived
Stabbing a Man? Now Thats The Problem... I Don't Want To Fall In Love With A Girl Who I'd Have To Kill For Crossing The Darkest Red Line
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Am not telling u
Rekhina, you Should Tell Me... You Know You Should
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
Rekhina, you Should Tell Me... You Know You Should
Buy me and blackivy sharwama for 2 , grin grin
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
So Blackivy Is Part Of Your Ladies Stuff
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by IamPlato(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
Shawama is Nothing
Re: Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas by Rekhina(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
IamPlato:
So Blackivy Is Part Of Your Ladies Stuff
She is my sister!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.