Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (39006 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Only begotten son simply means the one and only angel God created DIRECTLY without involving any coworker! smiley

Abraham and Isaac were a typology of God and his Son Jesus Christ
Just as Abraham was willing to sacrifice his only BEGOTTEN Son Isaac, to God.

So also God was willing and gave his only BEGOTTEN Son to die for humanity.
Both were Begotten by their respective parents.

Hebrews 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

The name Jesus was given to this mighty spirit son of God when he became human to put on the form of a lower creature than that of angels! Hebrew 2:9

But according to Jesus' own teachings, God exalted him above all other heavenly creatures for his humility! Philippians 2:7-11 compared to Luke 14:8-11

This verse proves beyond doubt that Jesus is not an angel but the son of God.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the FORM of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

It says that Jesus was in FORM of God that is he has the nature, substance and image of God.
Only one born by God call have attributes of God.
No angel has the FORM of God.

2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

The name Jesus was given to this mighty spirit son of God when he became human to put on the form of a lower creature than that of angels! Hebrew 2:9

But according to Jesus' own teachings, God exalted him above all other heavenly creatures for his humility! Philippians 2:7-11 compared to Luke 14:8-11

How can God call or name Jesus God, if Jesus was an Angel(a created being)?
Note it was Satan's desire to be God that lead to the war in Heaven and now on Earth, so how would God the Father allow an Angel to share the glory which he did not want to give or share with Satan?

Inorder words will God deny Satan from receiving worship only for him to give it to another Angel(Jesus).

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

All intelligent creatures {angels or humans} are God's sons by virtue of his likeness! Genesis 1:26-27

The title son of God simply connotes authenticity as in someone born in our midst but who is not from this source! Isaiah 9:6 compared to John 8:23

It means he when we read what's recorded at Genesis 1:26, this person is much more of the likeness of God unlike we who are products of procreation!

The religious leaders of Jesus' days knew what this meant, that's why they started criticizing all his teachings! Matthew 12:24
They know that if truly Jesus is what he claims to be, then they must submit themselves to his teachings! John 11:48

Satan is the one behind all those rival groups who suddenly formed alliance against Jesus, that's what Satan is also doing today with all these rival religious groups against Jehovah's Witnesses!

Note that they're not united in their doctrines but against Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll spitefully hide their differences to agree as if they're one! wink

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

As we can see that Jesus(word) was with God at the beginning of time(creation of the World).
And Jesus who is also called the word was also called God.

This verse proves that Jesus is not an Angel or was he created an Angel but rather he is the Son of God begotten by God and hence he is also God by nature and not an Angel.

Other Bible verses to consider.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

All intelligent creatures {angels or humans} are God's sons by virtue of his likeness! Genesis 1:26-27

The title son of God simply connotes authenticity as in someone born in our midst but who is not from this source! Isaiah 9:6 compared to John 8:23

It means he when we read what's recorded at Genesis 1:26, this person is much more of the likeness of God unlike we who are products of procreation!

The religious leaders of Jesus' days knew what this meant, that's why they started criticizing all his teachings! Matthew 12:24
They know that if truly Jesus is what he claims to be, then they must submit themselves to his teachings! John 11:48

Satan is the one behind all those rival groups who suddenly formed alliance against Jesus, that's what Satan is also doing today with all these rival religious groups against Jehovah's Witnesses!

Note that they're not united in their doctrines but against Jehovah's Witnesses, they'll spitefully hide their differences to agree as if they're one! wink

Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. Hebrews 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Facts to note.

* Jesus was BEGOTTEN by God
* His sonship was by Inheritance.
* His name which is more excellent than those of Angels and that name is God.
*In verse 4 of Hebrews 1 we can see that Jesus is not an Angel becos he was made(BEGOTTEN) higher than Angels.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Only begotten son simply means the one and only angel God created DIRECTLY without involving any coworker! smiley

This verse below tells us plainly that Jesus was born by God.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is BORN of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Jesus also tells us that he came out from the FATHER

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I CAME OUT from God.

John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I CAME OUT from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

We have clear word of Christ on his birth and origin.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Questioning the sonship of Jesus is like making God a liar
For when we deny that Jesus is the literal son of God then we deny or doubt the love of God torwards us.

For God loved us so much that he gave not an Angel or adopted son but his only BEGOTTEN Son born by him to die for humanity.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the LOVE of God toward us, because that God sent his ONLY BEGOTTON SON into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

If Jesus was an Angel then this Bible verse contradicts itself.
Becos this Bible verse hints that none of the Angels was selected or qualified to be called the Son of God but he that God beget.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

As we can see from that Bible verse at no time did God ever call any Angel his Son neither did any call him his father.
Of cos we know that Angels and Man are called the sons of God.
This means that Hebrews 1:5 is taking about literal Father son relationship which only Jesus has with God. No wonder the Bible says Jesus was BEGOTTEN by or CAME OUT from God, and the Bible want on to tell us that he was the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God.
While God has billions of Sons consisting of both Angels, Man, cherubim and seraphims only Jesus is the Son that was BEGOTTEN by God hence he has God's nature, substance and attributes that is while he is reffered to as the express image of God.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the
express image of his person, and upholding all things by the
word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins,
sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

used this parable to demonstrate his relationship with God and how men will killing him inorder to posses the (vineyard)Earth.

Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. 20:10 And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty. 20:11 And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. 20:12 And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out. 20:13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. 20:14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. 20:15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? 20:16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 20:18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

As we can see from the parable Jesus was describing the kingdom of God and himself.
As The man sent his beloved son, so also God sent his beloved Son into the World.
The workers conspired and killed the Son so also the people conspired and killed Jesus

There is nothing in this parable that implies that the son was adopted or was only son by title.
Rather the Bible hints that the son was the inheritor of the man's vineyard.
Jesus is the heir to God's throne not by adoption but by inheritance.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2019
blueAgent:

used this parable to demonstrate his relationship with God and how men will killing him inorder to posses the (vineyard)Earth.

Luke 20:9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. 20:10 And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty. 20:11 And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. 20:12 And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out. 20:13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. 20:14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. 20:15 So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? 20:16 He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 20:18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

As we can see from the parable Jesus was describing the kingdom of God and himself.
As The man sent his beloved son, so also God sent his beloved Son into the World.
The workers conspired and killed the Son so also the people conspired and killed Jesus

There is nothing in this parable that implies that the son was adopted or was only son by title.
Rather the Bible hints that the son was the inheritor of the man's vineyard.
Jesus is the heir to God's throne not by adoption but by inheritance.

It's simple Sir! smiley

God has many spirit beings as sons! Genesis 6:1, Job 1:6

According to the illustration the vineyard's owner is God, the caretakers are the Jewish religious leaders who were given the responsibility to take care of God's vineyard {pure worship depicted by the Temple} his first born son (Jesus) is to inherit all his father's properties and care for all other children with love.

The caretakers have mistreated the vineyards and made it unproductive ~ meaning they have profaned God's temple by turning the place into their personal business unit! Matthew 12:12, Mark 11:15, John 2:15

With these action of Jesus these people realized that Jesus is that promised heir to David's throne whose rulership will last forever! Isaiah 9:7

So they conspired to get him killed { John 11:47-53} they thought God had no choice than to send another person (who will condone all their activities) as the Christ but they don't want Jesus, As Abraham's descendants they thought they can set standards for God! John 8:33

All these boils down to the same point. Jesus (Michael as a spirit being) took it upon himself to come as a human to redeem mankind from sin { Daniel 12:1} since no human is qualified to do so {Psalms 49:7-9} as descendants of Adam, we've all inherited sin! Romans 5:12

That's why all those demons feared him { Luke 4: 34} because they all knew his position back in heaven! Jude 9
Even the scriptures made it clear that Jesus will come with the voice of an archangel {1Thessalonians 4:16}

Please why must he come with the voice of an archangel? Why not the voice of something more ponderous if he's not the same Michael (the archangel)?

At Revelation 12:7 there John {a born again Christian who now have a special relationship with God} saw that the great prince who leads the heavenly host against Satan and his demons is none other than this same Michael! John even said Michael and his angels,

Please was Michael (the archangel) not an angel? Did the scriptures call any one else archangel apart from Michael? How come he now have his own angels?

So he is an angel but unlike all other heavenly creatures he is the first born son of God as in the one and only creature God made directly when he was alone!

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 11, 2019
blueAgent:

If Jesus was an Angel then this Bible verse contradicts itself.
Becos this Bible verse hints that none of the Angels was selected or qualified to be called the Son of God but he that God beget.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

As we can see from that Bible verse at no time did God ever call any Angel his Son neither did any call him his father.
Of cos we know that Angels and Man are called the sons of God.
This means that Hebrews 1:5 is taking about literal Father son relationship which only Jesus has with God. No wonder the Bible says Jesus was BEGOTTEN by or CAME OUT from God, and the Bible want on to tell us that he was the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God.
While God has billions of Sons consisting of both Angels, Man, cherubim and seraphims only Jesus is the Son that was BEGOTTEN by God hence he has God's nature, substance and attributes that is while he is reffered to as the express image of God.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the
express image of his person, and upholding all things by the
word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins,
sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

The import of that scripture is that there is no angel God presented to humans as his son! This means no angel is qualified to teach humans how to worship God, so all those worshiping in line with the instructions from angelic beings are doomed!

Jesus was presented to us as God's son, this means whatever we want to do regarding sacred services must never go contrary to what Jesus instruct us to do! Matthew 17:5

That's why anyone who feels that it's OK to worship in any other way NOT commanded by Jesus (the one and only person God presented as his son) will be condemned!

But as for angels, the scriptures made it clear that they're all God's sons. Genesis 6:1, Job 1:6
He didn't introduce or present any of them to us because we have no business with them right from the beginning, had it been our first parents were obedient to God.
We wouldn't have needed Jesus to come here in the first place talkless any other angels! Note that the first time angels appeared was after the event in Eden, otherwise there is no reason for us to see, talk or deal with angels. Their permanent home is heaven where spirit dwells while our own permanent home is earth where flesh dwells! Psalms 115:16
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

The import of that scripture is that there is no angel God presented to humans as his son! This means no angel is qualified to teach humans how to worship God, so all those worshiping in line with the instructions from angelic beings are doomed!

Jesus was presented to us as God's son, this means whatever we want to do regarding sacred services must never go contrary to what Jesus instruct us to do! Matthew 17:5

That's why anyone who feels that it's OK to worship in any other way NOT commanded by Jesus (the one and only person God presented as his son) will be condemned!

But as for angels, the scriptures made it clear that they're all God's sons. Genesis 6:1, Job 1:6
He didn't introduce or present any of them to us because we have no business with them right from the beginning, had it been our first parents were obedient to God.
We wouldn't have needed Jesus to come here in the first place talkless any other angels! Note that the first time angels appeared was after the event in Eden, otherwise there is no reason for us to see, talk or deal with angels. Their permanent home is heaven where spirit dwells while our own permanent home is earth where flesh dwells! Psalms 115:16

You are explaining what you like and not what the Bible teaches, I think it is best to stick to God's word.

The rule to understand the word of God is to follow it according to prophet Isaiah's instructions.

Isaiah 28:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
“Whom will he teach knowledge?
9And whom will he make to understand the
message?
Those just weaned from milk?
Those just drawn from the breasts?
For precept must be upon precept, precept
upon precept,
10 Line upon line, line upon line,
Here a little, there a little.”

You cannot interpret God's word the way you like of feel it is a very big offense against God.

In your explanation you left out the fact that Jesus was the son of God and was God by nature inherited from his father even before he was presented to the World.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God.The same was in the beginning with God.

You see that your explanation cannot hold water.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

New International Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God.
New Living Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was
with God, and the Word was God.
English Standard Version
Berean Study Bible
Berean Literal Bible
New American Standard Bible
New King James Version
King James Bible
Christian Standard Bible
Contemporary English Version
In the beginning was the one who is called the Word. The
Word was with God and was truly God.
Good News Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was
Holman Christian Standard Bible
International Standard Version
In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with
NET Bible
God, and the Word was fully God.
New Heart English Bible
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word
had been existing with God and That Word was himself
God.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was
New American Standard 1977
Jubilee Bible 2000
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the
King James 2000 Bible
American King James Version
American Standard Version
Douay-Rheims Bible
IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
Darby Bible Translation
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
Weymouth New Testament
World English Bible
Young's Literal Translation
God, and the Word was God;
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

It's simple Sir! smiley

According to the illustration the vineyard's owner is God, the caretakers are the Jewish religious leaders who were given the responsibility to take care of God's vineyard {pure worship depicted by the Temple} his first born son (Jesus) is to inherit all his father's properties and care for all other children with love.

The caretakers have mistreated the vineyards and made it unproductive ~ meaning they have profaned God's temple by turning the place into their personal business unit! Matthew 12:12, Mark 11:15, John 2:15

With these action of Jesus these people realized that Jesus is that promised heir to David's throne whose rulership will last forever! Isaiah 9:7

So they conspired to get him killed { John 11:47-53} they thought God had no choice than to send another person (who will condone all their activities) as the Christ but they don't want Jesus, As Abraham's descendants they thought they can set standards for God! John 8:33

All these boils down to the same point. Jesus (Michael as a spirit being) took it upon himself to come as a human to redeem mankind from sin { Daniel 12:1} since no human is qualified to do so {Psalms 49:7-9} as descendants of Adam, we've all inherited sin! Romans 5:12

That's why all those demons feared him { Luke 4: 34} because they all knew his position back in heaven! Jude 9
Even the scriptures made it clear that Jesus will come with the voice of an archangel {1Thessalonians 4:16}

Please why must he come with the voice of an archangel? Why not the voice of something more ponderous if he's not the same Michael (the archangel)?

At Revelation 12:7 there John {a born again Christian who now have a special relationship with God} saw that the great prince who leads the heavenly host against Satan and his demons is none other than this same Michael! John even said Michael and his angels,

Please was Michael (the archangel) not an angel? Did the scriptures call any one else archangel apart from Michael? How come he now have his own angels?

So he is an angel but unlike all other heavenly creatures he is the first born son of God as in the one and only creature God made directly when he was alone!

God bless you!

The word Angel means a messenger.
And was Jesus a messenger of God yes because he was sent by his father to demonstrate the love of the father to humanity.

Secondly the name Michael means "the one who is like God"

and of Cos Jesus is like God becos he inherited God's nature and image.
Can any Angel claim such nature or authority?

Ironically Your points even proof that Jesus is the literal son of God rather than an Angel.

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Your explanation is contrary to the established fact that Jesus has the fullness of the Godhead (divinity)

Colossians 2:9 ►

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

How is that possible for an Angel.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

And in Colossians 2:9 the Greek word
translated Godhead is “theotēs” (G2320)
and means deity as in the state of being
God.
Colossians 2:9 KJV “For in him dwelleth
all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”
So the word Godhead speaks of the
“Divine nature” of the Father which has
been given to the Son and hence is in
the Son as we find in Colossians 2:9
above. Thus Jesus being the firstborn
over all creation ( Colossians 1:15 ), and
being brought forth from the Father, He
has the same “Divine nature” as His
Father.
Colossians 1:19 KJV “For it pleased the
Father that in him should all fulness
dwell; ”
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

It's simple Sir! smiley

God bless you!

In Hebrews 1:1-9 we note that the
speaker is God the Father and that He is
addressing His Son and calling Him
“God.”
Verse 2 says that Christ was “appointed
heir” of all things. An “HEIR” of course is
someone who receives an “inheritance”
from someone. In this case Christ the
Son received an “INHERITANCE” from
His Father.
But what did He receive?
His “NAME,” His authority and His
power! In other words, Jesus being the
one and only begotten Son of the living
God received by virtue of His birth all of
the attributes that His Father possessed.
Verse 4 says, “Being made so much
better than the angels, as he has by
“INHERITANCE” obtained a more
excellent “NAME” than they. ” Verse 8
says that this more excellent “ NAME” is
the name “God,” which was given by the
Father to His Son. “Unto the Son He
[God] saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever
and ever. ”
And so this name “He has by
“INHERITANCE.” It is not a “NAME” that
was bestowed but a “NAME” that was
“INHERITED” from His Father.
Christ not only inherited His name but
other things as well. Name means
authority (Mark 11:9, John 5:43), and it
also means character and nature
(Exodus 33:18-19, Exodus 34:5-6). The
name Adam means human for example.
When people have children, they not only
inherit the name of their parents but they
also inherit the nature of the parents,
which of course is human nature. In like
manner, Jesus inherited the same name
as His Father, just as a child inherits the
name of the parents, and He also
inherits the nature of His Father, which
is His divine nature.
Christ also inherits His Father's life. “For
as the Father has life in himself; so has
he given to the Son to have life in
himself. ” John 5:26 . If Jesus had always
existed alongside the Father as the
Trinity doctrine claims, then God could
not have given life to His Son as He
would have always had life. But
Scripture reveals this is impossible.
Thus there is only “ONE” true God.
Jesus is “NOT” the God, He is the “Son
of God.” He carries the “NAME” of God
by virtue of His “INHERITANCE.” And
because He is the Son of God, He is
“EQUAL” with God.
Note that Ellen G. White endorsed what
this Adventist pioneer wrote below who
also explains very clearly.
“This name [God] was not given to Christ
in consequence of some great
achievement, but it is His by right of
inheritance.
Speaking of the power and greatness of
Christ, the writer to the Hebrews says
that He is made so much better than the
angels, because “He hath by inheritance
obtained a more excellent name than
they.” Heb. 1:4.
A son always rightfully takes the name of
the father; and Christ, as “the only
begotten Son of God,” has rightfully the
same name.
A son, also, is, to a greater or less
degree, a reproduction of the father; he
has, to some extent, the features and
personal characteristics of his father; not
perfectly, because there is no perfect
reproduction among mankind. But there
is no imperfection in God, or in any of His
works; and so Christ is the “express
image” of the Father's person. Heb. 1:3.
As the Son of the self-existent God, he
has by nature all the attributes of Deity.
It is true that there are many sons of God;
but Christ is the “only begotten Son of
God,” and therefore the Son of God in a
sense in which no other being ever was,
or ever can be.
The angels are sons of God, as was
Adam (Job 38:7; Luke 3:38), by creation;
Christians are the sons of God by
adoption (Rom. 8:14,15);
but CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD BY
BIRTH.
The writer to the Hebrews further shows
that the position of the Son of God is not
one to which Christ has been elevated,
but that it is one which He has by right. ”
— (E.J. Waggoner, CAHR , p. 11-12)
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

It's simple Sir! smiley

God bless you!

Your analogy is really laughable.

Christ coming in the voice of an Archangel does not make him an Angel.

The word Arch means chief or commander, you will agree with me that Jesus is the chief and commander of all Angels and not just Angels alone but all power and principalities.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

It's simple Sir! smiley

God bless you!

The angels are sons of
God, as was Adam (Job 38:7; Luke 3:38),
by creation; Christians are the sons of
God by adoption (Rom. 8:14,15); but
CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD BY BIRTH.

As a prolific Seventh day Adventist
minister and evangelist said, “Christ is
the only LITERAL SON OF GOD. “The only
begotten of the Father.” John 1:14. HE IS
GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF GOD;
not by virtue of his resurrection.” — (J.G.
Matteson, RH , Oct 12, 1869)

As a prolific Seventh day Adventist
minister and evangelist said, “Christ is
the only LITERAL SON OF GOD. “The only
begotten of the Father.” John 1:14. HE IS
GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE SON OF GOD;
not by virtue of his resurrection.” — (J.G.
Matteson, RH , Oct 12, 1869)
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
The only way to know if you're getting it right is the outcome of your explanations. If your interpretation is correct, then your audience will find it easy to apply and everyone will see the benefits of divine wisdom.
But if it's incorrect then you will only be an eloquent motivational speaker whose words moves people into wrong action yet there won't be any visible benefits!

Well that's the interpretation of the Watchtower society and it's what has been helping them to form a global family of peace loving worshippers just as Jesus prayed! John 17:20-23

Of course if it's incorrect, there is no way human wisdom can bring people from different nationalities together to form one body as in a big happy global family! Matthew 7:15-20

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hab 2:4  Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

the just shall live by faith in the work Christ has done, false jw's live by their own human performance

look how preety we dress
look how we meet together
look how we we we we we we

sectarians and other false religion people
believe all the lies they are told to believe
and they in turn pass those lies onto others
and so we have a world of much false beliefs
much false religion from the false jw's and
from the morons, etc.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Maximus69:
The only way to know if you're getting it right is the outcome of your explanations. If your interpretation is correct, then your audience will find it easy to apply and everyone will see the benefits of divine wisdom.
But if it's incorrect then you will only be an eloquent motivational speaker whose words moves people into wrong action yet there won't be any visible benefits!

Well that's the interpretation of the Watchtower society and it's what has been helping them to form a global family of peace loving worshippers just as Jesus prayed! John 17:20-23

Of course if it's incorrect, there is no way human wisdom can bring people from different nationalities together to form one body as in a big happy global family! Matthew 7:15-20

Do not be carried away by the visible benefit or the population of your Church.

God takes no delight in false or wrong doctrine, no matter how long it has been believed or accepted.

Even majority of Catholics believe that they are on the right path with God but they are not when viewed from the light of the word of God, but they are millions of such Catholics yet it does not make their doctrine right or acceptable before God.

Am an Adventist but unfortunately this trinity doctrine has crept into the Adventist Church which was not accepted or taught by the early Church leaders like Ellen G. White.

As you can see am not towing along the line that Adventist has accepted the doctrine and has made a lot of impact therefore it is ok.
No, God is calling those who can bring change in Christendom he is looking for those who can stand tall and oppose all false teachings that cannot be explained through the word of God starting from their own family or Church.

If you observe that in your argument you had to neglect or change the literal meaning of some words of the Bible inorder to present your case, in my points or argument every Bible verse concerning the existence of Jesus was duly considered that's because all my points agree and God who wrote the Bible is not an author of confusion.
e.g you don't accept the literal meaning of beget or Came out, becos it did not favour your argument that shows that your argument was faulty.

Some Bible points to ponder on.

James 4:4
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that
friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever
therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself
an enemy of God.

Matthew 7:13
Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad
is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be
who go in there:

Ezekiel 22:30
So I sought for a man among them who would make a
wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land,
that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2019
blueAgent:

Do not be carried away by the visible benefit or the population of your Church.

God takes no delight in false or wrong doctrine, no matter how long it has been believed or accepted.

Even majority of Catholics believe that they are on the right path with God but they are not when viewed from the light of the word of God, but they are millions of such Catholics yet it does not make their doctrine right or acceptable before God.

Am an Adventist but unfortunately this trinity doctrine has crept into the Adventist Church which was not accepted or taught by the early Church leaders like Ellen G. White.

As you can see am not towing along the line that Adventist has accepted the doctrine and has made a lot of impact therefore it is ok.
No, God is calling those who can bring change in Christendom he is looking for those who can stand tall and oppose all false teachings that cannot be explained through the word of God starting from their own family or Church.

If you observe that in your argument you had to neglect or change the literal meaning of some words of the Bible inorder to present your case, in my points or argument every Bible verse concerning the existence of Jesus was duly considered that's because all my points agree and God who wrote the Bible is not an author of confusion.
e.g you don't accept the literal meaning of beget or Came out, becos it did not favour your argument that shows that your argument was faulty.

Some Bible points to ponder on.

James 4:4
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that
friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever
therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself
an enemy of God.

Matthew 7:13
Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad
is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be
who go in there:

Ezekiel 22:30
So I sought for a man among them who would make a
wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land,
that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.

I'm not talking about how far or the population of Jehovah's Witnesses globally, what i'm saying is 'there is LOVE, PEACE, ORDERLINESS and UNDERSTANDING amongst Jehovah's Witnesses' and that's what Jesus fervently prayed for! John 17:14-23

It's obvious that the organization has gotten everything right, unlike your own religion where confusion is gradually creeping in. Jehovah's Witnesses are one people globally, it's either you remain with us or you take your live, there is nothing like division in our midst! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

So if your religion has failed to maintain the oneness in belief, that's a sign that they never got it right from the beginning! Revelation 18:4
Therefore it's no use quoting the scriptures and arguing in support of what you yourself have confessed is no more working fine, IT'S A SHIP THAT'S WRECKING
God is not a God of disorder if your religion has been conquered by the Trinity doctrines then know that the foundation is not solid on true faith! 1Corinthians 14:33

Whoever is now trying to argue against what has yielded positivity in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses is obviously quoting the scriptures out of context. Note Paul's closing words after listing the attributes of God's holy spirit "AGAINST (any religious group that has succeeded in cultivating the fruitage of God's holy spirit) THERE IS NO LAW!" Galatians 5:22-23

That simply means "stop quoting the scriptures against such well organized and peace loving worshippers" because the purpose of the scriptures from Genesis to Revelations is for a global family of peace loving worshippers to suffice in a world filled with racism, violence and hatred! Isaiah 2:1-4 compared to Micah 4:2-4

If God's holy spirit is not working with Jehovah's Witnesses, all these positive deeds won't work out in our midst! John 9:30-33

All those antagonizing Jehovah's Witnesses just because we're not in tune with their religious perceptions only have the zeal for God but their knowledge is inaccurate {Roman 10:2-3} they are never going to see God's Kingdom, because Jesus made it clear that a "good tree cannot bear rotten fruit neither can a bad tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:15-20

Well that's the last sign for you to realize that it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that's getting it right while all others are under Satan (the God of confusion) 2Corinthians 4:4

God bless you!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2019
@blueAgent.

Jesus' words was easy for his contemporaries to grasp, that's why he quickly made friends and enemies also sufficed simultaneously!

He used a TREE to illustrate pure worship, most of his listeners were farmers and fishermen so it was easy for them to understand him.

For instance, the purpose of planting a tree back then is NOT for decoration but for production of fruits. Anyone arguing about how a TREE should be planted is given an audience because we all need to know how to get the benefits of what we're planting. But after a tree has been planted in the midst of thousands of other trees, and the tree have yielded so much of the expected fruit, when other trees are having problems bearing fruits, please do you think any right thinking person will listen to whoever condemns the strategy used in planting the tree that's yielding fruit at it's proper time? Matthew 24:45, Luke 12:42 undecided

Well Jesus said after he has sown the fine seed, Satan also came (when men were sleeping) to plant weeds, Jesus' workers asked if they should go out there to uproot the weeds. Jesus told them to allow everything to grow until the harvest, then the fine seed will become VISIBLE in the midst of useless weeds! Matthew 13:24-30

Christianity was the fine seed, Falsehood was the weed, after the dead of all the Apostles (when men were sleeping) Satan successfully planted weeds. Every farmer know that in such a scenario the weeds will outnumber the fine seeds, so true Christianity disappeared after the death of the Apostles, until the harvest (end time) now is the time of harvesting. While all other religious groups are having problems maintaining their oneness, all their members are advocating for none~denominationalism. This means members are tired of sticking to the teachings of their respective religious leaders and they're now clamoring for mixing everything together so that no specific doctrine is uphold apart from the general conception! Matthew 24:12

But they're noticing that there still remains one religious group that's standing tall and the members are zealously and faithfully keeping to the teachings of their own leaders!
Jehovah's Witnesses keep waxing strong and the whole world can see that this organization is penetrating all nations, making strong disciples and loyal worshippers for their God. John 17:20-23

That's why all of them are now criticising the one and only group VISIBLY standing for everyone to SEE! Matthew 5:14-16
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Maximus69:

While all other religious groups are having problems maintaining their oneness, all their members are advocating for none~denominationalism.

™false jw mad max

members of all religious groups are adevocating for none~denominationalism, REALLY?

you cannot say the truth even more so than other false jw's, and just like your father and god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Maximus69:

there still remains one religious group that's standing tall and the members are zealously and faithfully keeping to the teachings of their own leaders!
Jehovah's Witnesses keep waxing strong and the whole world can see that this organization is penetrating all nations, making strong disciples and loyal worshippers for their god.

yes indeed, satanism in all it's forms is growing world wide in these last days

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
blueAgent:

And in Colossians 2:9 the Greek word
translated Godhead is “theotēs” (G2320)
and means deity as in the state of being
God.
Colossians 2:9 KJV “For in him dwelleth
all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”
So the word Godhead speaks of the
“Divine nature” of the Father which has
been given to the Son and hence is in
the Son as we find in Colossians 2:9
above. Thus Jesus being the firstborn
over all creation ( Colossians 1:15 ), and
being brought forth from the Father, He
has the same “Divine nature” as His
Father.
Colossians 1:19 KJV “For it pleased the
Father that in him should all fulness
dwell; ”

You're the one who created this thread to proof Trinity isn't Biblical yet see your position above.

So you can later agree that Jesus is a deity.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just waooooooo

You people are now against one another, very funny.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Emusan:

You're the one who created this thread to proof Trinity isn't Biblical yet see your position above.

So you can later agree that Jesus is a deity.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just waooooooo

Where in my article or thread did I say Jesus is not a deity?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:
@blueAgent.

Jesus' words was easy for his contemporaries to grasp, that's why he quickly made friends and enemies also sufficed simultaneously!

He used a TREE to illustrate pure worship, most of his listeners were farmers and fishermen so it was easy for them to understand him.

For instance, the purpose of planting a tree back then is NOT for decoration but for production of fruits. Anyone arguing about how a TREE should be planted is given an audience because we all need to know how to get the benefits of what we're planting. But after a tree has been planted in the midst of thousands of other trees, and the tree have yielded so much of the expected fruit, when other trees are having problems bearing fruits, please do you think any right thinking person will listen to whoever condemns the strategy used in planting the tree that's yielding fruit at it's proper time? Matthew 24:45, Luke 12:42 undecided

Well Jesus said after he has sown the fine seed, Satan also came (when men were sleeping) to plant weeds, Jesus' workers asked if they should go out there to uproot the weeds. Jesus told them to allow everything to grow until the harvest, then the fine seed will become VISIBLE in the midst of useless weeds! Matthew 13:24-30

Christianity was the fine seed, Falsehood was the weed, after the dead of all the Apostles (when men were sleeping) Satan successfully planted weeds. Every farmer know that in such a scenario the weeds will outnumber the fine seeds, so true Christianity disappeared after the death of the Apostles, until the harvest (end time) now is the time of harvesting. While all other religious groups are having problems maintaining their oneness, all their members are advocating for none~denominationalism. This means members are tired of sticking to the teachings of their respective religious leaders and they're now clamoring for mixing everything together so that no specific doctrine is uphold apart from the general conception! Matthew 24:12

But they're noticing that there still remains one religious group that's standing tall and the members are zealously and faithfully keeping to the teachings of their own leaders!
Jehovah's Witnesses keep waxing strong and the whole world can see that this organization is penetrating all nations, making strong disciples and loyal worshippers for their God. John 17:20-23

That's why all of them are now criticising the one and only group VISIBLY standing for everyone to SEE! Matthew 5:14-16

Do you know that your Church or organization is not perfect ?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Emusan:

Just waooooooo

And one might also ask. Why do some
have this mindset that Jesus must be
inferior or not God just because He is
literally God's Son and was brought forth
before the creation of all things? It does
not change who Christ is or what He has
done or that He is God's Son who loves
us so much that He laid down His life for
us. It also does not change His God
nature or His divinity that He got from
His Father by inheritance. He is of the
very same substance of His Father and
hence has the same God nature of His
Father as He possesses by birth all the
attributes of His Father. A son also
rightfully takes the name of the father
and Christ as the only begotten Son of
God has rightfully the same name.
Hebrews 1:1-9 says that Jesus is an heir
who has by inheritance obtained a more
excellent name than the angels and that
name is God! So Jesus inherited His
Father's name, character and divine
nature in the same way a human son
inherits the human nature and name of
his parents. It is Satan that tries to give
us the wrong mindset here, sowing
wrong thoughts into our mind that
ultimately has many deny that He is the
literal Son of God.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2019
blueAgent:

Do you know that your Church or organization is not perfect ?

Perfection!

If that's where you're going then there is no need for this thread in the first place! undecided

You should have accepted all religious doctrines formed in Jesus name as good to go without asking any question!

Remember that's the main problem the first century religious sect called Pharisees had back then, they reasoned that God can't just organize some people (who have committed blunders in the past) into a new group and expect everyone to join them. They felt this people have made grievous mistakes in the past! Luke 15:11-32

We are talking about the same Jesus now!

After the establishment of the first Christian congregation, many of those who formally thought the group is imperfect humbled themselves, abandoned their priestly offices in the condemned Temple and joined the new group. Act 6:7

But how come those who had offices in the Temple left their priestly offices to join the Christians?

Apart from the fact that the group has made several mistakes in the past they were seeing all the prophecies concerning the group God promised in the end time fulfilled amongst the Christians, so they had no excuses!

Peter who made several mistakes in the past was the chief spokesman of the Christian faith, Paul who had persecuted the Christians in the past was their chief Missionary. But the group was making progress as members are known to be preaching and teaching zealously and making peace loving disciples in every land.

So do not allow the mistakes of Jehovah's Witnesses organization in the past blur your spiritual vision NOT to see the accomplishments of God's people today! Matthew 5:14-16, John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

Satan has fallen! That's why all the religious groups he formed are loosing their weight today, and he is now gathering the particles of those false religious sects (false Christians) against true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) since that's the only lamp stand (light) that everyone now SEE on top of the roof! Isaiah 2:1 compared to Matthew 5:14-16
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2019
blueAgent:

Where in my article or thread did I say Jesus is not a deity?

Look at the attached pix below and tell us, the type of deity Jesus is.

Is it like the polytheistic as "a god or goddess" (Which make you a polytheist) OR like a monotheist "the Supreme, the Creator e.t.c?

Then you'll see the reason why your own organization trying to change their view about Trinity as you said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.