Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (38539 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Maximus69:

It's not compulsory everyone call it Bible, that's why you'll find some versions of the same documents (complete) that's not called Bible!

Bible means little books, that means it could also be called books, scriptures or scrolls.

What matters is the documents NOT adding what is not found and insisting it should be so when someone say it's not written!
grin comic relief go back to your post on why trinity not being in the bible and compare
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Barristter07: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
you are funny, You are the one that said all things were created through the father. What are those things?

By the way I know hebrews 2vs10 refers to the father but it never said all things were created through the father same with Romans 11 v36.

Hebrews 2:10 NLT

God, for whom and through whom EVERYTHING was made, chose to bring many children into glory

Must you deny facts ?

So If he didnt create Jesus, tell me what exactly was made through the Father ?

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Barristter07:

Hebrews 2:10 NLT

God, for whom and through whom EVERYTHING was made, chose to bring many children into glory

Must you deny facts ?

So If he didnt create Jesus, tell me what exactly was made through the Father ?

New Living translation does not accurately render hebrews 2vs10 but let me play along with you.
According to you the father creating Jesus means all things were created through the father right?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Barristter07:

Thank God u said probably, because it doesnt correlate, if Jesus is a Father, who are his children ?

If he was the Creator, who are his sons ?

oh buh blindeed ™lie lie barrister
it's already been shown with scriptures that the Word Jesus Christ created all that was created
but of course you don't believe God'word making Him a liar

the Word Jesus created the angels so He is Father of the angels
the word Jesus created man so He He is Father of man
the word Jesus created all things so He is the Father of all things

the Word Jesus Christ - Mighty God, is the Everlasting Father:

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

oh very duh blinded lie lie:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Janosky:

** Hebrew 10:10-13

10 And by that will we have been sanctified
through the offering of the body of
Jesus Christ once for all.

11 Every priest stands
daily ministering and offering
time after time the same sacrifices,
which can never take away sins;

12 but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

13 waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.

*** Hebrews 10:10-13 says Jesus Christ "SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD," (to sit on his Father's throne) after his sacrificial death and resurrection to heaven.
"the government shall be upon his shoulder " & he shall become "The Everlasting Father" at the same time (as prophesied in Isaiah 9:6.)

Johnw FRAUD you sabi LIE.

™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

laughing, the lengths you false jw's go to, to deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Jesus after making one sacrifice for sins sat down at the right hand of His Father
is not saying Jesus didn't create all things, is not saying Jesus isn't Creator - Father of man etc.

so according to you know nothing false jw, when Jesus created the angels He was not the Father of the Angels

according to you denier of the Lord, when the Lord Jesus created man He was not the Father of man

Mighty God the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ certainly is the Everlasting Father of Creation:

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

lying pharisee false accusing fraud Janosky/OneJ:

Mat 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:
grin comic relief go back to your post on why trinity not being in the bible and compare

Catholics fabricated the TRINITY from pagan tradition just as Christmas, Easter, New year and Valentine can't be found in the Bible same is the case with TRINITY! wink

If it's not from the most holy, it can never bear any good fruit worthy of holiness. That's why none of all the trinitarian Churches can produce the fruit of God's holy spirit. Galatians 5:22-23
Trinitarian Churches will never know the PEACE that's expected amidst God's people {Philippians 4:7} can't you see that despite the fact that all of you are carrying the TRINITY on your heads, you can't form one body? John 17:20-23

So instead of deceiving yourself with false reasoning based on human philosophy, humble yourself and learn from the right source. God has never use two organizations simultaneously at any point in time, so study your Bible with a open mind considering the fruit expected of true Christians.
What most of you are looking forward to see are miraculous signs which Jesus said will not be provided for crooked people like you {Luke 11:29} these are the GIFTS of God's holy spirit and Apostle Paul emphatically made it clear that they will SEIZE {1Corinthians 13:8-10}.
During the first century Jesus never provided the expected signs of his authenticity as the Christ to the general public, even he often select few of his Apostles to show them signs from heaven proving he is the Christ! Matthew 17:1-9

Jesus himself said it's the FRUIT that you should be watchful for NOT the GIFT!

This same fruit permeated the first century Christian congregations but crooked people like you debunked it.
(1)Christians everywhere have the same line of thought NOT contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines like what your folks are having today! Roman 15:5-6, 1Corinthian 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2
(2)People everywhere know the Christians as one happy global family of Peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23
(3)In everywhere they preach, people recognises their form of preaching and teaching techniques, so observers gave them a group name {Christians}. Act 11:26
(4)Everyone know that they have strong bond as in LOVE amongst themselves! John 13:34-35
(5)They don't protest against the ruling authorities! Roman 13:1
(6)They don't participate in politics because it's designed by Satan for humans to dominate their fellow man! John 15:19, 17:14-16, 18:36 compared to Ecclesiastes 4:1,8:9

You can ignore all these facts from the Bible due to the fallacies those wolves are telling you about us, i'm posting it for honest hearted ones who might be following the thread.

So keep expecting Jehovah's Witnesses to perform spectacular signs before you believe we are the one and only group Jesus is using today, sincere people from all the earth are making their minds over for the TRUTH, i'm really sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:

I didn't ignore anything,

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, [b]Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?[/b]And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

at bolded God was speaking to his Son meaning the Son was already present when God said those words , it means the son has always existed.
Again the writer of hebrews asked a question, which angel did God call his Son? Meaning Jesus was not an angel.

No one said Jesus was an Angel, as usual you ignore the this very words of God.

"this day have I begotten thee" does begotten look like someone who is co-eternal?

How come an Co-eternal Jesus gets life from his father ?

John 5:26
For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to
the Son to have life in himself;

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2019
blueAgent:

No one said Jesus was an Angel, as usual you ignore the this very words of God.

"this day have I begotten thee" does begotten look like someone who is co-eternal?

How come an Co-eternal Jesus gets life from his father ?

John 5:26
For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to
the Son to have life in himself;

Only God existed from everlasting, everything /everyone else came through creation!

God is the only person that differs from all other heavenly creatures. Apart from God, every other spirit being in heaven are angels!

God first created one angel and this was the one referred to as the archangel, this firstborn creature joined his father in creating all other things, his name according to the Bible is Michael, he is the same person God sent as Jesus!

God never called angels his son because they've always being his sons, they're spirits like him so it's pointless saying "they're my sons when you can't see them"! Genesis 6:1, Job 1:6

When Michael was transformed into an embryo to grow up amongst humans, God had to declared from heaven that this one is his son because people can see him living amongst them like any other descendant of Adam who had inherited sin!

So God spoke from heaven concerning Jesus so that John the baptist can know that his duty as the one to prepare the way for God's anointed one has been accompanied when the Christ arrived!

To illustrate this, consider where you're living with your wife, inside your mansion, any child found in the same abode "in your likeness" no doubt is your child. God is a spirit being and angels as well are spirit beings!

You only need to tell people if such a child is found elsewhere, perhaps in the midst of strangers. It's then you need to single out your own son and say "this is my son"! Matthew 3:17, Luke 9:35

Well that's exactly what God did in the case of Michael {Jesus} after transforming him into human to be born, bread and grow up amongst sinners! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Only God existed from everlasting, everything /everyone else came through creation!

God is the only person that differs from all other heavenly creatures. Apart from God, every other spirit being in heaven are angels!

God first created one angel and this was the one referred to as the archangel, this firstborn creature joined his father in creating all other things, his name according to the Bible is Michael, he is the same person God sent as Jesus!

God never called angels his son because they've always being his sons, they're spirits like him so it's pointless saying "they're my sons when you can't see them"! Genesis 6:1, Job 1:6

When Michael was transformed into an embryo to grow up amongst humans, God had to declared from heaven that this one is his son because people can see him living amongst them like any other descendant of Adam who had inherited sin!

So God spoke from heaven concerning Jesus so that John the baptist can know that his duty as the one to prepare the way for God's anointed one has been accompanied when the Christ arrived!

To illustrate this, consider where you're living with your wife, inside your mansion, any child found in the same abode "in your likeness" no doubt is your child. God is a spirit being and angels as well are spirit beings!

You only need to tell people if such a child is found elsewhere, perhaps in the midst of strangers. It's then you need to single out your own son and say "this is my son"! Matthew 3:17, Luke 9:35

Well that's exactly what God did in the case of Michael {Jesus} after transforming him into human to be born, bread and grow up amongst sinners! smiley

Jesus is more than an Angel he is the Son of God by birth.

Angels don't bear God's nature and divinity but Jesus bears it, this is because he was born by God.
John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Remember Jesus is an Express image of his father no angel has that capacity.

The Bible says Jesus,
Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
He is the Son of God by Inheritance, that is it is his birthright.

Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
No angel can be as righteous as God himself the only being that was qualified to die for our sins was Jesus because been the child of God he had the nature of God which cannot sin.

Job 4:18
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he
charged with folly:

In summary JESUS was the son of God even before the world was made and before he came into this World.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
blueAgent:

Jesus is more than an Angel he is the Son of God by birth.

Angels don't bear God's nature and divinity but Jesus bears it, this is because he was born by God.
John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Remember Jesus is an Express image of his father no angel has that capacity.

The Bible says Jesus,
Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
He is the Son of God by Inheritance, that is it is his birthright.

Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
No angel can be as righteous as God himself the only being that was qualified to die for our sins was Jesus because been the child of God he had the nature of God which cannot sin.

Job 4:18
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he
charged with folly:

In summary JESUS was the son of God even before the world was made and before he came into this World.

There is just one difference between Jesus and all other angels. He is the firstborn {Colossians 1:15} certainly there must be second, third, fourth and others born after Jesus.
Do you think the scripture here is talking about Mary's children by calling Jesus the firstborn of all creation?

My friend they are angels! Just as Adam was the firstborn son of God in the flesh {Luke 3:38},Jesus was the firstborn son of God in the spirit. That's why Apostle Paul called Jesus the last Adam because both of them were firstborn sons of God in different settings! 1Corinthians 15:45

So when God asked the angels who will take up the task to come down, live amongst humans and redeem humans from Adamic sin {Isaiah 6:8-10}, don't think Isaiah was talking about himself in that scripture, Jesus told us that it's about him! John 12:41 compared to Matthew 13:14-15

For your information, Jesus agreed to come down, face all the troubles from the ruler of this world Satan the devil {John 14:30} and redeem mankind because of all the creatures God used Jesus to procreate, humans interests Jesus most! Proverbs 8:31

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Barristter07:

Hebrews 2:10 confirmed it , doesnt it ?

By virtue of his Creating Jesus through his own power , all things exist through him . any objection ?

Simple reasoning:
If he didnt create Jesus , it means nothing was Created through him .

Does the bible lie ?

the question is for you, where was it written that everything was created through the father
Rather everything is by him, Just as the holy spirit.

This verse certainly mean that
All things (his creation and plans) were ordained by the father note he didnt say all things were created through the father in this way it can be said that all things were created by the father in the sense that it was his plan but who it was the word who brought forth those things hence he is the source of creation.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

There is just one difference between Jesus and all other angels. He is the firstborn {Colossians 1:15} certainly there must be second, third, fourth and others born after Jesus.
Do you think the scripture here is talking about Mary's children by calling Jesus the firstborn of all creation?

My friend they are angels! Just as Adam was the firstborn son of God in the flesh {Luke 3:38},Jesus was the firstborn son of God in the spirit. That's why Apostle Paul called Jesus the last Adam because both of them were firstborn sons of God in different settings! 1Corinthians 15:45

So when God asked the angels who will take up the task to come down, live amongst humans and redeem humans from Adamic sin {Isaiah 6:8-10}, don't think Isaiah was talking about himself in that scripture, Jesus told us that it's about him! John 12:41 compared to Matthew 13:14-15

For your information, Jesus agreed to come down, face all the troubles from the ruler of this world Satan the devil {John 14:30} and redeem mankind because of all the creatures God used Jesus to procreate, humans interests Jesus most! Proverbs 8:31

You still ignore the fact that the Bible said Jesus was begotten by God.
John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have
eternal life.

As you can see from that verse that Jesus was the son of God before he was sent to the World to die.

No angel was qualified to pay for the ransom for man's except the Son if God.

Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
blueAgent:

You still ignore the fact that the Bible said Jesus was begotten by God.
John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have
eternal life.

As you can see from that verse that Jesus was the son of God before he was sent to the World to die.

No angel was qualified to pay for the ransom for man's except the Son if God.

Revelation 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Good we are getting somewhere you are right that Jesus is not an angel.
As a Son he is God just like the Son of man is also man.
He is the begotten Son because unlike the angels he is God.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus was born by God he has God's very nature and substance, he is Son of God by birth.
But Angels are sons of God by creation.

Remember that Angels cannot receive worship or praise but Jesus did.

Secondly Jesus shared glory and honor with his father before the World began this was a very long time before he was sent into the World.

The relationship of Jesus to God is very important to our salvation that it is repeatedly emphasized in the Bible that God gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

The words there Only ,Begotten , Son, cannot be wished away they mean every single letter of what they stand for.

www.trinitytruth.org/

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
blueAgent:

Jesus was born by God he has God's very nature and substance, he is Son of God by birth.

Secondly Jesus shared glory and honor with his father before the World began this was a very long time before he was sent into the World.

The relationship of Jesus to God is very important to our salvation that it is repeatedly emphasized in the Bible that God gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON.

The words there Only ,Begotten , Son, cannot be wished away they mean every single letter of what they stand for.

www.trinitytruth.org/

Jesus is not the Son of God by birth
Are you insinuating God gave birth?
God can not be created, part of characteristics of God's nature is that he is eternal meaning he has always existed and he will always exist.
Jesus is God hence has that quality.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:
the question is for you, where was it written that everything was created through the father
Rather everything is by him, Just as the holy is.

Solite3 stop TWISTING the holy Scriptures.
** 1 Corinthians 8:6
Contemporary English Version
"We have only one God, and he is the Father.
He created everything, and we live for him."

Good News Translation
"Yet there is for us only one God, the Father,
WHO IS THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS and for whom we live; and there is only one Lord,
Jesus Christ, through whom all things were
created and through whom we live."

Greek dia = THROUGH (antou=him). ( or by means of antou..(him.).

"By means of him.." = THROUGH him.
**For instance, your Father built the palatial mansion where he lives in.
A passers by,who doesn't know your Father, asks Solite3 "who built this mansion?

Solite3 answer : Not my father. His Engineer is the Source of the mansion.
Solite3 Pharisees wey get ZERO sense.

*Ephesians 3:14,15
"I bend my knees to God the Father to whom every family in heaven and earth owes it's name" .

*@Ephesians3:14,15 &Hebrew 1:4, Jesus Christ owes his name to his Father.
@ John5:26, Jesus says he owes his life to his Father.
Matt28:18, Jesus Christ says he owes his power and authority to his Father".

Solite3 Pharisees FRAUD theorist.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:

Good we are getting somewhere you are right that Jesus is not an angel.
As a Son he is God just like the Son of man is also man.
He is the begotten Son because unlike the angels he is God.

The Hebrew word for angels also mean son of God, that alone means Jesus Christ is an angel, anointed above his peers ={other angels, Hebrew1:4-6,9).
Solite3 lying Pharisees, angels are Elohim.
The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:

**@1)
Jesus is not the Son of God by birth
Are you insinuating God gave birth?

**@2)
God can not be created, part of characteristics of God's nature is that he is eternal meaning he has always existed and he will always exist.
Jesus is God hence has that quality.

**@2)
Living beings (man and angels are Elohim) who possess God's nature granted to them by Yahweh ,because Yahweh is the Source of their life.
Yahweh alone is immortal, NOT Jesus.
1 Tim1:17. 6:16. John5:37. Psalm 90:1.

@1)
Psalms 90:2, God gave birth....
Rom8:3, Yahweh sent his son (in the spiritual realm) to earth in the likeness of men.
John5:26 Jesus Christ is lifeless with out his Father.
Rev 3:5,12-14, Jesus in heaven is still his Father's son.
Rev3:5,12 is John14:28 & John 20:17 fulfilled in heaven, in the spiritual realm.
You have ALWAYS BEEN ALLERGIC to the truth.
Your unreceptive heart can't change the holy Scriptures.(Rev3:5,12 is John14:28 & John 20:17) the very words of Jesus Christ you have refused to believe.

There are people following this thread who desire to be free from the bondage of a man made scam.
These posts here will open their eyes and heart to the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Maximus69:

God first created one angel and this was the one referred to as the archangel,

™false jw mad max

Father never created anything except through the Word Jesus Christ
the Word Jesus Christ created everything including the angels:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him;(the Word) and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

Maximus69:
this firstborn creature joined his father in creating all other things, his name according to the Bible is Michael, he is the same person God sent as Jesus!

the word Jesus Christ created all things including michael the angel
nothing was created without the Word Jesus Christ, scriptures above

Maximus69:

Jesus denier and God's Word twister, God the Word(not michael a angel) became man, and he was not like every other man
every other man couldn't do the miracles that Jesus did
Jesus never sinned, no other man has not sinned:

1Pe 2:22  Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

Maximus69:

^^^ what know nothing babble, of course

God is God(Father) and the Word(Jesus Christ)
not God(Father) and the angel (michael):

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

the Word created all that was created:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him;(God the Word, not michael the angel) and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him(God the Word, not michael the angel) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

the man Jesus Christ is not a angel
He was made better than the angels
Father God has never said to a angel "Thou art my Son"
the angels worship the Lord Jesus Christ VVV:

Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 
Heb 1:5  For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 
Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Father of course calls the Lord Jesus: "God"
Father, the God of Jesus, anointed Jesus(the man) above His fellows, the apostles

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Father never said to a angel: "sit at my right hand"

Heb 1:13  But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

michael could not rebuke satan, but said: "the Lord rebuke you"

Jud_1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

the Lord Jesus rebuked satan:

Luk_4:8  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan:

michael the angel was of course created
God the Word come Jesus Christ created all things, which of course includes michael the angel 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

all things were made by him = He wasn't made

without him was not any thing made that was made = He wasn't made

by him were all things created = He wasn't created

all things were created by him, and for him = He wasn't created

he is before all things = He is God

by him all things consist = He is God

false jw's:

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Janosky:

The Hebrew word for angels also mean son of God, that alone means Jesus Christ is an angel, anointed above his peers ={other angels, Hebrew1:4-6,9).
Solite3 lying Pharisees, angels are Elohim.
The truth is bitter.

quote: "The Hebrew word for angels also mean son of God, that alone means Jesus Christ is an angel"/quote

laughing, in the Old testament, just and pious men, and the kings of israel are all called "sons of God"
does that alone mean they are angels too, ha ha

Jesus the man was anointed above his fellows the apostles

read the whole hebrews chapter it shows clearly that Jesus is not a angel
that is clearly to those who don't twist - pervert God's word, making him a liar

false jw's:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emedu(m): 12:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Why do the Jews gets furious anytime Jesus proclaims himself as the son of God!

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Luk 18:11 
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

the pharisee's prayer was about himself and was about glorifing himself
and about how other men are evil

it is exactly the same with pharisee false jw mad max and other false jw's, he is often claiming false jw's are the only ones living God's way and how all others are not, and showing how preety(he thinks) false jw's are, posting many photos of them having pride in their appearance

they must think the poor disciples of Jesus clothed in sack cloth are not saved, oh duh duh duh, such is evil false jw

the self-exalting pharisees= the false jw's

1Co 13:4  Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2019
blueAgent:

www.trinitytruth.org/

@bolded means the one and only creature DIRECTLY made by God, when all other things were created through the instruction of God as given to Jesus who is acting on the instruction from his God and Father! Colossians 1:15-16

So God never gave birth to anyone the way women deliver babies, he created some while those created are completing his work as his coworkers.

For instance, when God created Adam and Eve there was nothing like telephone, television, Radio, internet, plane, rocket, spaceship, cars, skyscrapers and so on. But today we have all of this because MAN {God's likeness in the flesh} have learnt so much by closely watching the works of God to CREATE all these new things!

So if Moses is resurrected today, he wouldn't give the glory of all these to humans but to God who imparted the ability to create all these in man's heart!

Jesus was created first, that's why he is called the only begotten son of God whereas all of us are God's children too. The only difference is God created Jesus directly whereas the rest of us exist through the power God implanted in Jesus to create us!

So all the glory and honour must returns to God who is all in all! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Emedu:
Why do the Jews gets furious anytime Jesus proclaims himself as the son of God!

They know what that means Sir!

It means, whatever any prophet have taught them in the past must be reviewed if such ideas did not coincide with Jesus' teachings!

And they don't want to forgo their old tradition which was established based on that old covenant. But their problem is that they're not observant of the words of the prophets themselves.
For instance
Moses prophesied that God will raise another prophet that all his people must listen to! Deuteronomy 18:15-18
Isaiah prophesied that God's mighty spirit son will be born in Israel to counsel his people! Isaiah 9:6
Jeremiah prophesied that a time is coming when God will establish a new covenant with his people! Jeremiah 31:31-34
Malachi prophesied that God's representative will visit his people!

So that's why Jesus said Jerusalem is condemned because the people failed to adhere to God's words as prophesied by his prophets! Matthew 23:37-38

Today, there is just one global group of worshippers acting in line with all those prophecies, they're known as Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2019
johnw47:

quote: "The Hebrew word for angels also mean son of God, that alone means Jesus Christ is an angel"/quote

laughing, in the Old testament, just and pious men, and the kings of israel are all called "sons of God"
does that alone mean they are angels too, ha ha

Jesus the man was anointed above his fellows the apostles

read the whole hebrews chapter it shows clearly that Jesus is not a angel

Johnw FRAUD, the entire Hebrew chapter 1, shows that Yahweh elevated Jesus Christ above angels,his peers/companions in heaven where Christ was elevated.
Verses 4-6,9 is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Which of the apostles was mentioned in Hebrew chapter 1?
Johnw FRAUD is a PATHETIC LIAR.

Bible > Strong's > Greek > 32
◄ 32. aggelos

Strong's Concordance
aggelos: an angel, messenger
Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aggelos
Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
Definition: a messenger, angel
Usage: a messenger, generally a
(supernatural) messenger from God, an
angel, conveying news or behests from God
to men.
HELPS Word-studies
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or
delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24,
9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25) or heavenly (a
celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to
proclaim His message.

[ 32 ( ággelos ) can refer to "a human
messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10,
quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52).

*** 32 ( ággelos ) can refer to "a human
messenger "
Humans ,anyone bearing Yahweh's message is an envoy, messenger, aggelos.=angel.
John7:16.

***Johnw FRAUD it's not too late for you to repent from Falsehood.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
johnw47:

Jesus after making one sacrifice for sins sat down at the right hand of His Father
is not saying Jesus didn't create all things, is not saying Jesus isn't Creator - Father of man etc.

Mighty God the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ certainly is the Everlasting Father of Creation:

"Everlasting Father of Creation"
Where is that your FRAUD in Isaiah 9:6?
: Johnw FRAUD shame on you.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw FRAUD, the entire Hebrew chapter 1, shows that Yahweh elevated Jesus Christ above angels,his peers/companions in heaven where Christ was elevated.
Verses 4-6,9 is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Which of the apostles was mentioned in Hebrew chapter 1?
Johnw FRAUD is a PATHETIC LIAR.

@underline, ha ha ha, you keep saying it oh false accuser but cannot show it, laugh

@bold, of course like your daddy the devil you cannot stop lying and twisting God's Word, making God a liar

the verse does not say angels are Jesus peers as you lie and say
and of course you don't realise that Jesus(as man) being elevated above the angels show that the angels are not His peers, laugh, so duh

Heb 1:4  Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

fellows-peers was mentioned later concerning Jesus and the apostles on earth, they are all men and fellows - peers

Heb 1:9  Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 

Janosky:
Bible > Strong's > Greek > 32
◄ 32. aggelos

Strong's Concordance
aggelos: an angel, messenger
Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aggelos
Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
Definition: a messenger, angel
Usage: a messenger, generally a
(supernatural) messenger from God, an
angel, conveying news or behests from God
to men.
HELPS Word-studies
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or
delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24,
9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25) or heavenly (a
celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to
proclaim His message.

[ 32 ( ággelos ) can refer to "a human
messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10,
quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52).

*** 32 ( ággelos ) can refer to "a human
messenger "
Humans ,anyone bearing Yahweh's message is an envoy, messenger, aggelos.=angel.
John7:16.

***Johnw FRAUD it's not too late for you to repent from Falsehood.

laughing, oh false accuser like your daddy

i have dictionarys and i know that aggelos can refer to a messanger, angel or human
and i know aggelos can refer to a angelic being as opposed to a human being

you have nothing so you post anything, you heap way big pharisee fraud cheesy

poor tormented false accuser like your daddy:

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

™lying pharisee deveiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

laughing, oh duh duh duh
Jesus is the Everlasting Father, and Jesus created the angels, man, and all things
so Jesus is Everlasting Father of Creation

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

such a so so so blinded duh one smiley

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Isn't He lovely
Isn't He wonderful
I never thought I'd ever see
Someone Lovely as He
Isn't He a Lovely Saviour, yeah

smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

Stop your rants.
Isaiah 9:6 , NEVER spoke ANYTHING about creation .
Your invented Jesus is "Everlasting Father of Creation"
Show us the Bible where you coined your FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Janosky:

Stop your rants.
Isaiah 9:6 , NEVER spoke ANYTHING about creation .
Your invented Jesus is "Everlasting Father of Creation"
Show us the Bible where you coined your FRAUD.

and way heap big fraud

i already explainse it to you, and of course you don't understand
but here it is again:

johnw47:

™lying pharisee deveiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

laughing, oh duh duh duh
Jesus is the Everlasting Father, and Jesus created the angels, man, and all things
so Jesus is Everlasting Father of Creation

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

such a so so so blinded duh one smiley

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2019
johnw47:

i already explainse it to you, and of course you don't understand but here it is again:

Explain what? Are you kidding me? Some thing is wrong with your reasoning ability... You've lost it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.