Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (39082 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Peter who made several mistakes in the past was the chief spokesman of the Christian faith, Paul who had persecuted the Christians in the past was their chief Missionary. But the group was making progress as members are known to be preaching and teaching zealously and making peace loving disciples in every land.

So do not allow the mistakes of Jehovah's Witnesses organization in the past blur your spiritual vision NOT to see the accomplishments of God's people today! Matthew 5:14-16, John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

Point of a descendant of Satan....

Can you list the past mistakes both Apostles Peter and Paul made AFTER they started their ministries?

I guess you're talking about their mistakes before their ministries began.....

How can you compare that with JWs that claimed from beginning that they're the very mouthpiece of God?

We've presented countless facts to you here, I could even remember where you're putting the blame of one of their failed prophecies on the RELIGIOUS PEOPLE (as usual because I can't see you making a post without blaming RELIGIOUS PEOPLE) that they're the one who misunderstood JWs whereas the said GB blamed their members.

Anyways, only God Himself can deliver you from your delusions.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Emusan:

Look at the attached pix below and tell us, the type of deity Jesus is.

Is it like the polytheistic as "a god or goddess" (Which make you a polytheist) OR like a monotheist "the Supreme, the Creator e.t.c?

Then you'll see the reason why your own organization trying to change their view about Trinity as you said.

See "services of the lip" with nothing to bring honour to your so called MONOTHEIST god! Matthew 15:8 compared to Isaiah 29:13 cheesy

You claim your god is monotheist but the worshipers are practicing polytheism. Why is it that your so called MONOTHEIST deity has failed woefully to unite all of you in thought regarding how to worship him acceptably? cheesy

Well Jesus told honest hearted and sincerely interested individuals "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" John 8:32

Of course LIE can spread fast but the TRUTH will overcome. Truth is not of different line of thought, if it's the truth all of you should agree on one form of worship to worship your MONOTHEIST deity! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2

Satan is the God of confusion who will tell you "don't worry, you can travel on any lane of your choice, just call Jesus name to back it up" Matthew 7:13-15

Jesus said "exact yourself vigorously" is it on any door? NO! Jesus maintained through one single door! Luke 13:24 compared to 1Corinthians 14:33

But today worshipers of a monotheist deity can worship in a polytheistic manner, ironic indeed! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Emusan:

Can you list the past mistakes both Apostles Peter and Paul made AFTER they started their ministries?

How can you compare that with JWs that claimed from beginning that they're the very mouthpiece of God?

We've presented countless facts to you here, I could even remember where you're putting the blame of one of their failed prophecies on the RELIGIOUS PEOPLE (as usual because I can't see you making a post without blaming RELIGIOUS PEOPLE) that they're the one who misunderstood JWs whereas the said GB blamed their members.

Anyways, only God Himself can deliver you from your delusions.

Humble yourself to learn from us, we will teach you our history, about how we began almost two thousand years ago and you will have peace of mind in the midst of God's people! Philippians 4:7

The Christian congregation made mistakes even after they were anointed with God's holy spirit.

For instance, Jesus made it clear to them that poverty can't be eradicated in this system of thing, but when God's Kingdom come! John 12:8
But immediately after they were baptized with God's holy spirit, these born again Christians wanted to eradicate poverty in their midst until they lost a Christian couple in the process. That's how their equalizing program crashed! Act 4:32-5:11

Peter was their chief spokesman, he has become a born again Christians (baptized with God's holy spirit) when he fumbled and started following the old Judaism tradition again. It was Paul that called Peter to order! Galatians 2:11-14

So my friend, there were blunders committed by the first century Christian congregation. If you were their contemporary surely you won't become a Christian, or denounce your faith when all these happened! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 2:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Emusan:

Look at the attached pix below and tell us, the type of deity Jesus is.

Is it like the polytheistic as "a god or goddess" (Which make you a polytheist) OR like a monotheist "the Supreme, the Creator e.t.c?

Then you'll see the reason why your own organization trying to change their view about Trinity as you said.

You are confused .

Jesus is God and a deity by the virtue of been born by God.

3 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 2:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Perfection!

If that's where you're going then there is no need for this thread in the first place! undecided

You should have accepted all religious doctrines formed in Jesus name as good to go without asking any question!

Remember that's the main problem the first century religious sect called Pharisees had back then, they reasoned that God can't just organize some people (who have committed blunders in the past) into a new group and expect everyone to join them. They felt this people have made grievous mistakes in the past! Luke 15:11-32

We are talking about the same Jesus now!

After the establishment of the first Christian congregation, many of those who formally thought the group is imperfect humbled themselves, abandoned their priestly offices in the condemned Temple and joined the new group. Act 6:7

But how come those who had offices in the Temple left their priestly offices to join the Christians?

Apart from the fact that the group has made several mistakes in the past they were seeing all the prophecies concerning the group God promised in the end time fulfilled amongst the Christians, so they had no excuses!

Peter who made several mistakes in the past was the chief spokesman of the Christian faith, Paul who had persecuted the Christians in the past was their chief Missionary. But the group was making progress as members are known to be preaching and teaching zealously and making peace loving disciples in every land.

So do not allow the mistakes of Jehovah's Witnesses organization in the past blur your spiritual vision NOT to see the accomplishments of God's people today! Matthew 5:14-16, John 13:34-35, 17:20-23

Satan has fallen! That's why all the religious groups he formed are loosing their weight today, and he is now gathering the particles of those false religious sects (false Christians) against true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) since that's the only lamp stand (light) that everyone now SEE on top of the roof! Isaiah 2:1 compared to Matthew 5:14-16

Don't digress from the matter at hand. the argument or bone of contention is that your church doctrine on the existence and relationship of God to his son Jesus does not totally agree with the Bible, I expect you to look at it objectively without bias and make your conclusion in respective of your church opinion.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2019
blueAgent:

Don't digress from the matter at hand. the argument or bone of contention is that your church doctrine on the existence and relationship of God to his son Jesus does not totally agree with the Bible, I expect you to look at it objectively without bias and make your conclusion in respective of your church opinion.

When Jesus {Our Master, Lord and King} was talking about what he knew as TRUTH, all the religious teachers of his time keep saying "what this guy is saying does not totally agree with the scriptures" John 10:20
Honest hearted observers noticed that it's not Jesus' theories that matters but the impact of such theories on those making use of it! John 15:8 compared to Luke 7:35

So if what Jehovah's Witnesses teaches seems complicating to you, why not consider the result of their teachings as they're able to make the big happy family of peace loving worshipers expected of true Christians? John 17:20-23, James 2:18-26 compared to Matthew 7:16-17

Must it always sound the way your former teachers (who are now accepting TRINITY) taught you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2019
blueAgent:

You are confused .

Jesus is God and a deity by the virtue of been born by God.

So if He is God and a deity.... Isn't He supposed to be worshipped and reverenced and do you worship and reverence Him?

If you do, does that not make you a polytheist?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
blueAgent:

This verse below tells us plainly that Jesus was born by God.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is BORN of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Jesus also tells us that he came out from the FATHER

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I CAME OUT from God.

John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I CAME OUT from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

We have clear word of Christ on his birth and origin.

Psalm 90:2..
"Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from eternity to eternity, you are God."

** I have a question for you....
If " Jesus was born by God",
How did God born the mountains and "gave birth to the earth"?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
blueAgent:

(1)
This verse proves beyond doubt that Jesus is not an angel but the son of God.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the FORM of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

(2)
It says that Jesus was in FORM of God that is he has the nature, substance and image of God.
Only one born by God call have attributes of God.
NO ANGEL HAS THE FORM OF God.

(1)
Do you agree every angel is a son of God? Job1:6. 2:1. 38:7.

(ii).
Hebrews 1:3-8, Jesus Christ was exalted above whom ?

(iii)
Hebrews 1:9,Who were his 'fellows','peers',' 'companions' that the Father exalted Jesus above them?

You are aware the Father is peerless.
Q2.
Your last sentence not true...

*Source: Biblehub.
# FORM
εἶδος (eidos)
Noun - Accusative Neuter Singular
Strong's Greek 1491: Visible form, shape,
appearance, outward show, kind, species,
class. From eido; a view, i.e. Form."

*John5:37. 6:46. 1John4:12. Exodus 33:20.

In the heavenly realm, Yahweh is visible to all spirit beings- his son, Jesus and angels.
All spirit beings have the form (appearance ,shape ) of God.
John 4:24.
But NEVER visible to man.
Roman8:3 , God sent Jesus his son who took on the likeness of men to dwell on earth and sacrifice his life for man's redemption.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2019
blueAgent:

In Hebrews 1:1-9 we note that the
speaker is God the Father and that He is
addressing His Son and calling Him
“God.”

” Verse 8
says that this more excellent “ NAME” is
the name “God,” which was given by the
Father to His Son. “Unto the Son He
[God] saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever
and ever. ”

Correct renditions:
"Your throne is God "
"God is your throne"
"Your throne is God's throne". copied from psalms 45:6, Interlinear Bible.
Or "thy throne the God is" (LXX).
"ho theos" is NOT "O God".

http://bishopjerrylhayes..com/2013/03/answering-trinitarian-objections-to.html?m=1

The Oneness Answer
Scripture must be interpreted in the light of
other Scriptures—there can be no
contradictions. The Scriptures state there
is but ONE God-person ( E.g. ‘Now see that
I, even I, am He, And there is no God
besides Me; see De. 32:39; Is 43:3,11;
44;6; 45:5,18,21,22; 46:5,9; Mk 12:29; 1
Ti 2:5; Ga3:20 ). We will call this truth:
“Bible Absolute Number One.” So, however
Hebrews 1:8 is interpreted, it must not, can
not, violate “Bible Absolute, Number One.”
@3)
If the Trinitarian interpretation is correct,
we have several huge problems:
A1.
There is more than one God-person,
which violates “Bible Absolute, Number
One;”
B2.
If the Trinitarian interpretation is correct
God has a God, and one God is anointed
by the other God; because v9 says,
“ Therefore God, Your God, has anointed
You...” And “Bible Absolute, Number
One” is violated.

C3.)
If the Trinitarian interpretation is correct
God has “fellows” (i.e. companions,
equals); “ Therefore God, Your God, has
anointed You With the oil of gladness
more than Your companions.” Notice
the “fellows” (KJV)
“companions” (NKJV) are plural, so, A
race of Gods? And “Bible Absolute,
Number One” is violated.

D4)
. It is the single text in the KJV that
seems to call the Son, God; to found a
doctrine on one text violates the Law of
Witnesses which requires more than
one (De 19:15)
The four items listed above are solid proof
that Trinitarianism does not have the
correct understanding of Hebrews 1:8.
They are violating the radical monotheism
of the Bible when they proclaim more that
ONE God-person.
Now, the question we should be asking
ourselves is, “How may Hebrews 1:8 be
interpreted without doing violence to
Scripture and, at the same time, hold the
integrity of OT monotheism, that God is but
ONE God-person.?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

"Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from eternity to eternity, you are God."

Thanks.

oh duh dud duh, know nothing sieve for a brain
™lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

as for me, i have explained things like this to you before

things have to be taken in context, for instance
we know that the mountains were created by God, and not born of other mountains
and we know that Jesus was born of God and not created
because before He was born man He already eternally existed as the Word:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

so so duh

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2019
johnw47:

as for me, i have explained things like this to you before

things have to be taken in context, for instance
we know that the mountains were created by God, and not born of other mountains
and we know that Jesus was born of God and not created
because before He was born man He already eternally existed as the Word:

"...we know that the mountains were created by God, and not born of other mountains ....we know that Jesus was born of God and not created...."
Johnw FRAUD, pls get out of this thread with your stupidity.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

"...we know that the mountains were created by God, and not born of other mountains ....we know that Jesus was born of God and not created...."
Johnw FRAUD, pls get out of this thread with your stupidity.

you are being a lying pharisee hypocrit again

you implied that Jesus wasn't born by asking:

and your question was in reply to another user saying "Jesus was born by God"

Mat 23:25  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

you false jw's being of the devil, of course cannot stop lying:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Janosky:

Thanks.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

(1)

(ii).

(iii)
Hebrews 1:9,Who were his 'fellows','peers',' 'companions' that the Father exalted Jesus above them?

Q2.

# FORM
εἶδος (eidos)

In the heavenly realm, Yahweh is visible to all spirit beings- his son, Jesus and angels.
Roman8:3 , God sent Jesus his son who took on the likeness of men to dwell on earth and sacrifice his life for man's redemption.

Why do you guys like jumping facts inorder to prove your personal beliefs?

FORM
εἶδος (eidos)

It will mean hypocrisy for you to pick at of all the possible meaning of (FORM )the one that suits your personal beliefs and not one that agree with every word of God.

Form can also mean kind,species,class.

When you allow the Bible to explain or interpret itself.

The verse Philippians 2:5 becomes clear

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in
Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the FORM( means who is in class,kind,species of God) God
thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But
made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the
form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled
himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death
of the cross.

means who is in class,kind,species of God

The question is are there any Angel in the class or kind, or nature of God? the answer is NO.

Further evidence to prove this point is that Jesus is called God in John 1:1 says, In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with the God and the Word was God.

Another evidence is the fact that Jesus has in him the fullness of the Godhead that is God's divinity, does any Angel has that?

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwells all the fullness of the Deity bodily.

Jesus also has Immortality in his divine nature he cannot die and that is the reason while he had to come in human nature becos he has the life of God which Angels don't have, Angels can die.

John 5:26

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the
Son to have life in himself;
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

(1)

(ii).

(iii)

Q2.

# FORM
εἶδος (eidos)

Are you trying to rearrange and reinterpret the word of God?

Here is the Verses
Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Facts to note
*Jesus is the express image of God that means he is an exact replica of God.

*Jesus was made so much better than the Angels, from this verse we can concluded that he was not an Angel because from his making he was made better than Angels.

* How is Jesus better than Angels the answer is by Inheritance.

Jesus inherited something that no Angel has and that is God's nature,Form,class,species and Name.

*Verse 5 tells us that at no time in the history of the Universe did God ever call any Angel his Son.

1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Ignoring this implies that you are making God a lair.

For if Jesus was an Angel before he became God's son than the above statement becomes void and hence God is a lair.

I rather die then believe that God can lair.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

Thanks.

You have no argument here, you are only trying to digress.

The question is are you doubting that Proverbs 8:22 was not about Jesus?

If you deny that Proverbs 8 was not about Jesus then would you also deny the words of Jesus that he came out of God?

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ
is BORN of God: and every one that loveth him that begat
loveth him also that is begotten of him.
Jesus also tells us that he came out from the FATHER
John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye
have loved me, and have believed that I CAME OUT from
God.
John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which
thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have
known surely that I CAME OUT from thee, and they have
believed that thou didst send me.
We have clear word of Christ on his birth and origin.

Does came out has any other meaning other than what it means?

Secondly the Bible never said God bore mountains the born there means to come into existence or to create.

But in the case of Jesus the word born means every letter of what it means because both are living beings and God's word says so.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Janosky:

Thanks.

This is the correct translations of that Bible verse.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

No where did it say God bore mountains.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2019

nothing was made without the Word Jesus Christ = Jesus wasn't made:
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

the Word Jesus Christ is not a thing, He is before all things, He created all things:
Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

God possessed wisdom - the Word - Jesus Christ in the beginning of His way:
Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

john supports proverbs: the Word was with God:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

proverbs. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way
John. In the beginning the Word was with God

false jw Janosky/OneJ, you are way heap big fraud
as a american red indian would say
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
blueAgent:

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Yalad
Bible / / / / /

The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
Strong's Number: 03205 Browse Lexicon
Original Word Word Origin
dly a primitive root
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
** YALAD
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
yaw-lad' Verb
Definition
to bear, bring forth, beget, gender, travail
(Qal)
to bear, bring forth 1a
of child birth 1a
of distress (simile) 1a
of wicked (behaviour)
to beget
(Niphal) to be born
(Piel)
to cause or help to bring forth

(Pual) to be born
(Hiphil)
to beget (a child)

King James Word Usage - Total: 498
beget 201, bare 110, born 79, bring forth 25, bear 23,.... borne 3, birth "

**FACT OF THE MATTER...
Hebrew YALAD meaning 'bring forth', give birth, born, in a nutshell, CREATE
Jehovah gave birth,born, brought forth (=CREATE) the mountains and the earth.

Jehovah the Father of ALL, CREATED Jesus Christ. Ephesians 4:6. 3:14,15. Col 1:15.
Bros, you can't erase 'YALAD' from Hebrew language/lexicon.

Thank you.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
johnw47:

God possessed wisdom - the Word - Jesus Christ in the beginning of His way:
Pro 8:22  The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

proverbs. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way

God possessed the word ,himself.
Your 'God' possessed himself.
Johnw FRAUD

Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 7069
◄ 7069. qanah

Strong's Concordance
qanah: to get, acquire
Original Word: קָנָה
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: qanah
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-naw')
Definition: to get, acquire
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to get, acquire

owner (1), possessed (1), possessor

a.
of God as originating, creating
, קֹנֵה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ Genesis 14:19,22 ;
Deuteronomy 32:6 (Israel), Psalm 139:13

( כִּלְֹיתָ֑י); PROVERBS 8:22 ( חכמה q. v.)
"

*1Cor 8:6
"Yet there is for us ONLY ONE GOD,
THE FATHER ,WHO IS THE CREATOR
OF ALL....."
**Ephesians 4:6
" One God and Father of all, who is
above all,"
** Emphasis:
"THE FATHER ,WHO IS THE CREATOR
OF ALL"....." ALL " includes Jesus.

Johnw FRAUD qwantirinu to enjoy your stupidity.... No qualms.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
blueAgent:

@bolded is the correct translation!
Ever since you've been typing posts on this forum, you never for once use those 16th century Shakespeare grammar. Yet you confidently say that's the CORRECT translation of the Hebrew scripture into English! embarassed

Well, it's Hebrew to English and interested translators must study the language of the Jews along with their cultures and proverbial quotes before you can be 100% certain that someone's interpretation of a book written in Hebrew by Jews themselves is right or wrong! undecided
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Maximus69:

Ever since you've been typing posts on this forum, you never for once use those 16th century Shakespeare grammar. Yet you confidently say that's the CORRECT translation of the Hebrew scripture into English! embarassed

Well, it's Hebrew to English and interested translators must study the language of the Jews along with their cultures and proverbial quotes before you can be 100% certain that someone's interpretation of a book written in Hebrew by Jews themselves is right or wrong! undecided

The Hebrew word YALAD at Psalms 90:2 meaning 'brought forth, bear ,beget,born ,to cause " are synonyms of "CREATE".

Jehovah is Father of ALL because HE CREATED all. Ephesians 3:14,15. 4:6.
Hallelujah!!!!
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Janosky:

God possessed the word ,himself.
Your 'God' possessed himself.
Johnw FRAUD

™ lying pharisee deceiver false jw janosky/OneJ
oh duh duh duh duh duh duh, Father God possesses wisdom-the Word:

you know nothing at all oh mumu brain
and repeat your same lies over and over again against God's word, making Him a liar

Janosky:
Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 7069
◄ 7069. qanah

Strong's Concordance
qanah: to get, acquire
Original Word: קָנָה
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: qanah
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-naw')
Definition: to get, acquire
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to get, acquire

owner (1), possessed (1), possessor

a.
of God as originating, creating
Deuteronomy 32:6 (Israel), Psalm 139:13

"

OF ALL....."
above all,"
** Emphasis:

Johnw FRAUD qwantirinu to enjoy your stupidity.... No qualms.

oh great know nothing fraud making God a liar, Father created nil without the Word Jesus:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him(Jesus); and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

Col 1:16  For by him(Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

and of course Father is the one God, God is one
the Word is the one God
Father and the Word two persons one God

once again oh dingbat:

plus many more showing that the Word Jesus is God, which of course you don't believe making God a liar
but ask me for them, i'm happy to post them for the 100th time, laugh

fraud jano/OneJ you believe some scriptures and don't believe others
but then you are a false jw, aren't you o

everywhere we look, we keep seeing that God and the Word Jesus is God

but not you o blinded as a bat lying pharisee:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Janosky:

The Hebrew word YALAD at Psalms 90:2 meaning 'brought forth, bear ,beget,born ,to cause " are synonyms of "CREATE".

Hallelujah!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha, oh duh Father created all, and that is a new revelation to you, laughing

Father and the Word created all, and Father made nothing without the Word Jesus Christ:

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him(Jesus); and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16 For by him(Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Gen 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

you go off your little mumu brain when you see a verse that say's Father is the one God
and the Word Jesus isn't mentioned

you go off your little mumu brain when you see a verse that shows Father created everything
and the Word Jesus isn't mentioned

such a way heap big mumu lying pharisee fraud cheesy
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2019
johnw47:

(1)

(2)
oh great know nothing fraud, Father created nil without the Word Jesus:

(3)
of course Father is the one God, God is one
the Word is the one God, two persons, one God

(1)

"Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 7069
◄ 7069. qanah

Strong's Concordance
a.
of God as originating, CREATING
Deuteronomy 32:6 (Israel), Psalm
139:13
"

*@2)
OF ALL....."
above all,"
** Emphasis:
*lying Pharisee wey deceive himself thinking say he knows Jesus more than apostle Paul

*3)
God commanded himself:
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a stool for your feet" Acts 2:32-35.

Johnw FRAUD qwantirinu to dey enjoy your FRAUD and stupidity.... No qualms.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2019
™tormented lying pharisee deceiver false jw fraud Janosky/OneJ

you post your same post again(the above post), here is my reply again with God's word which you reject making Him a liar:

johnw47:

you know nothing at all oh mumu brain
and repeat your same lies over and over again against God's word, making Him a liar

oh great know nothing fraud making God a liar, Father created nil without the Word Jesus:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him(Jesus); and without him was not any thing made that was made. 

Col 1:16  For by him(Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

and of course Father is the one God, God is one
the Word is the one God
Father and the Word two persons one God

once again oh dingbat:

plus many more showing that the Word Jesus is God, which of course you don't believe making God a liar
but ask me for them, i'm happy to post them for the 100th time, laugh

fraud jano/OneJ you believe some scriptures and don't believe others
but then you are a false jw, aren't you o

everywhere we look, we keep seeing that God and the Word Jesus is God

but not you o blinded as a bat lying pharisee:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Janosky:

Hallelujah!!!!

™tormented lying pharisee deceiver false jw fraud Janosky/OneJ

God is the Creator:

Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

the Word Jesus Christ is the Creator:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him(the Word Jesus Christ); and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him(the Word Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

Father God and the Word Jesus Christ is God:

know nothing mumu brain smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 3:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Janosky:

(1)

"Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 7069
◄ 7069. qanah

Strong's Concordance
a.
of God as originating, CREATING
Deuteronomy 32:6 (Israel), Psalm
139:13
"

™ tormented lying pharisee deceiver false jw fraud janosky/OneJ

Yes God is the Creator, laughing again

and once again, john shows that pro 8:22 is: "the Lord possessed me in the beginning"

john 1:1 is: "in the beginning .. the Word was with God"

oh num skull

Janosky:

*@2)
OF ALL....."

why didn't you say the rest of the verse oh deceiving fraud:

1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

^^^ showing that Father and Jesus is Creator, and showing that Father and Jesus is God

do you want me to post more verses showing that Jesus created all things? smiley oh know nothing

do you want me to post more verses showing that Jesus is God? smiley oh lying pharisee fraud

Janosky:
above all,"

Eph 4:6  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

of course Father God is one God and above all
and of course the word Jesus is that one same God, diffrent person, john 1:1 + + +

Janosky:
** Emphasis:
*lying Pharisee wey deceive himself thinking say he knows Jesus more than apostle Paul

amazing incredible stupidity, laughing

so according to you: "THE FATHER ,WHO IS THE CREATOR OF ALL" means He created the Word Jesus Christ
then according to your know nothing stupidity
the Word Jesus Christ "who is the creator of all" means He created the Father

Janosky:

*3)
God commanded himself:
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a stool for your feet" Acts 2:32-35.

Johnw FRAUD qwantirinu to dey enjoy your FRAUD and stupidity.... No qualms.

oh so confused mumu brain deceiver, twisting - changing God's word making Him a liar

God(Father) said to Jesus(not to Himself):
"Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a stool for your feet"

oh lying pharisee fraud:
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Joh 8:44

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Mat_23:15  Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Janosky:

Hallelujah!!!!

I'll forever be grateful to JEHOVAH and his son Jesus Christ for showing me mercy to know you people! Zachariah 8:23

Yes my brother, Praise JEHOVAH again and again and again!

Jehovah's Witnesses, may God bless you! smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2019
Emusan:

(@1)
*@2
@3)

@4)

@5)

1 ) shameless liar.

@2)
Acts 10:13-15, Peter called 'unclean' what God has cleansed and blessed.
Do you not know that Paul publicly rebuked Peter?
Acts 15:36-40 ,Paul's bitter quarrel with Barnabas which led to their going separate direction.

@3) Pastor wey no dey study him Bible.....

@4).
JWs are imperfect humans, still they are Jehovah's servants who worship Jehovah the God of Abraham and Jesus Christ. Isaiah 42:10-12. Acts 3:13. Rev 3:12.

**@5)
Jesus followers had false beliefs and expectations which never came true.
You no know?
Luke 19:11. 24:21. Acts 1:6,7.
Were they always vigilant ?
Luke 24:25,26,36-39.
JWs have NEVER claim to be perfect.

Bring PROOF for this....
"RELIGIOUS PEOPLE) that they're the one who misunderstood JWs whereas the said GB blamed their members."
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by blueAgent(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Maximus69:

The translation of the verse is consistent with the message of the Bible.

We all know that the Bible uses symbolism sometimes and also Idioms in express a situation.

In this very verse everyone will agree that the brought forth or bear means to create or make .

Secondly mountains are inanimate things so they cannot be born or begetton by by God.

But in the case of Jesus who is a living Spirit like God the words born,bear and beget means every single letter of what they stand for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.