Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71584 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
theadams:

I have this female friend of mine. I don't know why, but I really feel safe talking to her and she's someone I can pour whatever is on my mind to. I think you give those some kind of vibe that they don't feel anything to show you their penis.

Hmmmm...you're friends though, I barely know most of these people. Many are strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by teejaymiquel(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
well it can be you seem easy-going. As in easy to fvck. You give off that vibe.

Hey, why don't you post a pic of you so I can see what I'm working with
hmmmmmm,
don't u think this girl is possess
ol the people dar sees her will wan2 show her their prick.
no pic please
thank u.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

An easy Bleep @ 8 years old? undecided

TBH, I don't think it has anything to do with looks because I'm just okay-looking. There're people better looking than me, but all the crazies seem to zero in on me for whatever reason. It gets scary sometimes. One time a guy at a house warming party I attended with my cousin, threw an insanely dramatic tantrum because I was leaving. I've never seen this person in my life, only spoke to him briefly because he was sitting next to me (I took an empty chair next to his) & yet somehow he felt entitled to more time with me. He went absolutely bonkers, he had to be pulled away. That was frightening. Mind you, there were many gyrating ladies there, so he could have chosen to be crazy with any of them undecided
oh no! I didn't refer to the 8 yr old you.

Xhosa sexiness has nothing to do with looks. Look at Connie Ferguson, she's beautiful BUT NOT SEXY. There are less beautiful women than her but who make men's heads spin with sex appeal.

I can only conclude you are brimming with sex appeal plus that X-Factor. Yar, especially that X-factor.

You should put your gifts to use and be a gold digger. Tell me if you're interested and I coach you. For a price.

Or maybe yinto yabadala. It's cultural. Or spiritual.

Also, I'm still waiting for that pic

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...you're friends though, I barely know most of these people. Many are strangers.

the fact that they're strangers is something else (I don't think annoying is close to the right word). but how do you deal with them?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
teejaymiquel:

hmmmmmm,
don't u think this girl is possess??
ol the people dar sees her will wan2 show her their prick.
no pic please
thank u.

Honest before God in Heaven it crossed my mind. But I didn't want to say it like that.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
oh no! I didn't refer to the 8 yr old you.

Xhosa sexiness has nothing to do with looks. Look at Connie Ferguson, she's beautiful BUT NOT SEXY. There are less beautiful women than her but who make men's heads spin with sex appeal.

I can only conclude you are brimming with sex appeal plus that X-Factor. Yar, especially that X-factor.

You should put your gifts to use and be a gold digger. Tell me if you're interested and I coach you. For a price.

Or maybe yinto yabadala. It's cultural. Or spiritual.

Also, I'm still waiting for that pic

You may be on to something @ the bolded. Can you please explain further. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
theadams:

the fact that they're strangers is something else (I don't think annoying is close to the right word). but how do you deal with them?

I walk away.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I walk away.

if it was me, the kind of look I'll give them. hmm. you dey try Sha. keep your head up, bless up sis

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
theadams:

if it was me, the kind of look I'll give them. hmm. you dry try Sha. keep your head up, bless up sis

Lol, but if you stand there & argue/glare, they're going to think you want it. One thing I noticed about the type is, they see what they want to see, so it's a waste of time to try to tell them off.

Thanks though smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but if you stand there & argue/glare, they're going to think you want it. One thing I noticed about the type is, they see what they want to see, so it's a waste of time to try to tell them off.

Thanks though smiley

yeah, you are right. to argue/glare means they've got your attention. na to walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Fidelismaria: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature

Okay

So what should they say?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You may be on to something @ the bolded. Can you please explain further. Thanks in advance.
I was thinking more along the lines of being possessed somehow. I Once met a lady like that from KZN.

In any case I can only have such sensitive convos outside of NL.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
I was thinking more along the lines of being possessed somehow. I Once met a lady like that from KZN.

In any case I can only have such sensitive convos outside of NL.

Awwww come on, don't be a tease tongue

Possessed by what? All I know is, I have to thwasa, so when you mentioned spiritual matters, it really piqued my interest because I never looked at it from that angle before.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Awwww come on, don't be a tease tongue

Possessed by what? All I know is, I have to thwasa, so when you mentioned spiritual matters, it really piqued my interest because I never looked at it from that angle before.
not on NL ntombazane
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
not on NL ntombazane

Usisangoma kanti? grin

Ok, I'll leave it at that if it makes you uncomfortable lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ubunja(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Usisangoma kanti? grin

Ok, I'll leave it at that if it makes you uncomfortable lol.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by keryj(f): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
I just hate it when a guy I just meet asks what tribe am I. I don't know why, I always auto loose interest in the conversation

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by luvyaself95(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
cool

There are thousands of annoying questions that most men love to ask again and again.. undecided

And also i hate it when they send this random quotes. Bitch please, i got no time to read it. angry

how do you ladies want guys to chat with you and mind you this the reason i stopped with all of you.
ask this na wahala ask that na wahala
say something you won't answer.
i kuku ma dey swallow my chats now.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Blackivy27:
If i send him a message for the first time and his reply is can you send me recharge card.

I remember that time dear.. Thanks for the card

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
i have a lot of annoying questions that guys ask
Are you a virgin?
how many guys have you slept with?
What are you bringing to the table?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Bluekhid: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

this one is unique

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Bluekhid: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

I think you are very beautiful and attractive
my thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by AstroG: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
So,it's now a crime to knw someone's state of origin or trib undecided undecided??

Are you sure ur not abnormal shocked shocked??

keryj:
I just hate it when a guy I just meet asks what tribe am I. I don't know why, I always auto loose interest in the conversation

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
The bastarrrdd asked ''do you love sex?'' undecided
That's the kind of question a guy will resort to asking when he has seen that you ain't moved or shaken by his different tactics.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Omar09(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.

Bro I deh hail oh.. (my greetings sir)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by oglalasioux(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

When you train your eyes on a man's groin region with a smirk smile on your face, you are suggesting just one thing; you are interested. Stop mentioning over and over that you don't know why random men show you their dicks.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.
I think you were right to call it an aura... an aura that's very receptive to other peoples energy... almost like u're a mirror. . it's mostly lyk u're an intp in the personality spectrum..
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Any question that a guy asks is annoying when you arent interested

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?

Lool..what a weird question especially if you're not homeless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Sirvingeo:
How old are you? The lady was so offended . She never knew my love for mature women made me ask her.

Perverted men that like young girls also ask this. I got this question alot as a teen
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:

Are you tomboyish?

Cause sometimes women give off that "I'm one of the guys" vibe. And that vibe lowers the respect men have for that woman. Which makes them feel free to do whatever whenever.

Also, have guys told you something like "I feel I can talk to you about anything" ?
That's a bad sign.

I've had this before
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ABCthings: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
what the hell should they say?
Send me your account number?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.