Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71700 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Joekaynews(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:

Honest before God in Heaven it crossed my mind. But I didn't want to say it like that.

She may not know this,but in the real sense and reality, this lady is possessed with some Zezebelic and other familiar seductive spirits. Many are possessed but they will not know. If she is a Christian I advise her to go for deliverance in a living church.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Truthsbitter: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Joekaynews(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
keryj:
I just hate it when a guy I just meet asks what tribe am I. I don't know why, I always auto loose interest in the conversation

Lolz. Are you not proud of your tribe, to introduce It at any given opportunity?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by keryj(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Joekaynews:

Lolz. Are you not proud of your tribe, to introduce It at any given opportunity?

I am always proud of it. My point is some people make it sound as if your tribe determine the kind of friendship they want with u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ABCthings: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
keryj:

I am always proud of it. My point is some people make it sound as if your tribe determine the kind of friendship they want with u.
what tribe are you?simple! even if you're flat headed we won't kill you. After all we have a bunch of you here already, roaming about and saying trash.
Mods don't ban me 'cus I'm not being tribalistic.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by keryj(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2019
ABCthings:
what tribe are you?simple! even if you're flat headed we won't kill you. After all we have a bunch of you here already, roaming about and saying trash.
Mods don't ban me 'cus I'm not being tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
dottozil:

Lol, booking three spaces already and this guys asking you cards how old are they.
Yep. Let me say between 16 to 22years.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by dottozil: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yep. Let me say between 16 to 22years.
shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Merit123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why your back & front so dry

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol funny enough i can't remember any. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Kingsteve(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
*Your breasts...
Are they real?

* Send me pictures of your cvnt
* Do you like to be sucked?
* what's your best sex position?

The questions are endless...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by IamPlato(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
lol. I Got Some Female Friends Who Will Reply, do You Want To Give Me Food.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by IamPlato(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
If i send him a message for the first time and his reply is can you send me recharge card.
na Ladies De Do This One

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by IamPlato(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.
Its Not Their Fault. Its The Weak Guys Worshipping Wet Pussies... They Know Feel Very Much Enthroned but When The Meet Men, you Being To See Them Submittin To Our Loyalty, thats When You See Names Like QueenPlato! D'Girl Walker! Plato's Baby! Victoria Walker! Elizabeth Walker! King Plato's Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingsteve:
*Your breasts...
Are they real?

* Send me pictures of your cvnt
* Do you like to be sucked?
* what's your best sex position?

The questions are endless...

So you are a lady? Wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Kingsteve(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So you are a lady? Wonders.
Well, I don't have to be a lady to know.
Besides, I've been told by some ladies the kind of annoying questions some men ask them.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingsteve:

Well, I don't have to be a lady to know.
Besides, I've been told by some ladies the kind of annoying questions some men ask them.

Twisting already when caught? Lol, your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Kingsteve(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Twisting already when caught? Lol, your problem.
You don't believe me?
Ok, I'm a lady!
Better?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
na Ladies De Do This One
Some guys too.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
lol. I Got Some Female Friends Who Will Reply, do You Want To Give Me Food.

grin That was just rude
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Are you a fargin?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by femi4: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
iamgprince:
I asked a lady the most annoying question a guy have asked her before and she said, how many kids do you have and i was like lmao!.
So ladies what is the most annoying question a guy have asked you before.
NB: it may be on facebook, Twitter,. or even here on Nairaland.
how many times did you abort
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Sheriman(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Blackivy27 post=81727248]Have you eaten?[/quote
How is this Annoying.. if the guy didn't care now na you go b the first person to talk say he is not caring and loving Friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by passionberry(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
theadams:

I have this female friend of mine. I don't know why, but I really feel safe talking to her and she's someone I can pour whatever is on my mind to. I think you give those guys some kind of vibe that they don't feel anything to show you their penis.
he wil flash and ask me to call him ,if I call thinking he want to tell me somethng important he will be like send me airtme ,send me money .WTF .I warned him never to ring me again he shuld get a job.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by franchasng: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
ubunja:
well it can be you seem easy-going. As in easy to fvck. You give off that vibe.

Hey, why don't you post a pic of you so I can see what I'm working with
Professor of womanology, I throway cap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by AdonaiAluminium: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
I know some of them will say... How old are you?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by passionberry(f): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That I'd say happened only one time. My friend's brother went around telling people that he had sex with me. I was shocked because he never showed any interest in me before that. He only got weird with me afterwards. But that was a once off thing. If others are saying it, it never reached me.
happened to me back then in univ days one of my male coursemate went around tellng pple that he slpt with me this is someone I dont like talkless of having feelings for him . Then the was this guy then,he was fun of flashing and tellng me to call him back if I manage call him thinkng he has somethng important to tell me,he will be like send me @irtime,send me money.wtf.I warned him never to ring me again.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Sheriman(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
So answer the questions..
How many have you slept with
funmisticqueen2:
i have a lot of annoying questions that guys ask

Are you a virgin?

how many guys have you slept with?

What are you bringing to the table?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Obviously your sister is not ready, even if y girl friend goes clubbing she is not serious talkless of fiancee, abi ogun wan kee you wey you go go club wey no be me carry you go?.
Ask your sister what she desires in life, i don't think she is even ready for marriage.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by nasoeb: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
Okay.
Hi, will you know me? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature

Aunty What should it be?

Something like "Hi, I have observed you for a while now and I think you're quite a personality. If you don't mind can we......."

Abeg tell the guys who you are joorr.. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

I recommend Synagogue Church of all Nations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.