Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71581 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Mrpsly247 post=82143089]
Wow.. I actually don't feel bad being INTP..self development is all I'm about. I'm not going to be defined by an mbti algorithm.. I am what I do an.d by knowing how my mind is programmed I believe I can rewrite the program to defeat such natural tendencies as indecision, procrastination insecurities and being an insufferable know it all that comes naturally with my default settings.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by lanrywest: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm olanrewaju by name..i need a lady based in ibadan to build a solid relationship that will lead to marriage.you can add me on send me request on facebook @honorable adelodun olanrewaju
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by kpo56(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2019
look girls don't give a fvk about those annoying questions when they are madly interested in a Guy

that hate attitude only comes when they don't fancy u at all...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2019
Mrpsly247:

Wow.. I actually don't feel bad being INTP..self development is all I'm about. I'm not going to be defined by an mbti algorithm.. I am what I do and by knowing how my mind is programmed I believe I can rewrite the program

Sure
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Respect55:

All these brothers that "don't ' not "doesn't"

Thank you Sir.
I'm working more on my English...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
yetunsbay:
if I wasn't gay, you'd so be mine

Come out... It's not too late...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mosesotu123:
Hi, please can i know you?

Hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
alexola20:

Ah Aunty you already have many of them in your group nah.lol

Don't skip today's church.

It's my turn, Can I Know You?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
SoNature:

Keep making preferences until u are 40 and still in your father's house

Kosi wahala Sir

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
hanty you re just boring And dont know how to communicate via chat, you re one of the dumb ones we always talk about

Very true

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Hahahahahaha
Abi na.... lol
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Hahahahahaha
oya inbox me let's get to know our selves better grin and hope i no find trouble o
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Respect55(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Thank you Sir.
I'm working more on my English...
My apologies if I sounded rude ab initio
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Respect55:
My apologies if I sounded rude ab initio

No No No Haba Kosi wahala Sir.
I am going to correct soon.
I appreciate the correction and I learnt the right word...
Eshe Sir.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by alexola20(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Lamanii22(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
If i send him a message for the first time and his reply is can you send me recharge card.

Annoying AF... I've got a guy Like that in my contact...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Lamanii22(f): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
iamgprince:
I asked a lady the most annoying question a guy have asked her before and she said, how many kids do you have and i was like lmao!.
So ladies what is the most annoying question a guy have asked you before.
NB: it may be on facebook, Twitter,. or even here on Nairaland.

Do you like me? Or do you love me too?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by inkon: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

This is so so so unfair to have start happening to you at such tender age as 9.

However, it could just be your own destiny.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
alexola20:

My name is Alex Ola.an observer in ur group.

I greet you sir.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by alexola20(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by passionberry(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Tell us about how he Bleep.d you later and how you kept begging for his pr.ick
wasted sperm..
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iamgprince: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
passionberry:
wasted sperm..

U for no mind de guy his moniker said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man