Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71648 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by folake4u(f): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
"So do you like bread?" I was like ? undecided.

Then the other one "Tell me about your past relationships". That shii is annoying.

And also "Are you a virgin?" "How many guys have you slept with?".

I've blocked idiots over all these things.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by galadima77(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Deola2020:
Are you a fargin?

Just say you lost it during the last hurricane or too slipped and fell on your uncle deec

What's wrong with asking if you're a virgin especially if he's not been getting his moneys worth.

Just give him any lies you're used to
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by tolijascro(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
I once asked a girl why is ur p***y smelling(before s*x) wanted to recommend a solution but the girl bursted into tears instead... heard that's the worst thing you can ever ask or say to a girl undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Upton: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
Hi, I want to know you. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
ubunja:
well it can be you seem easy-going. As in easy to fvck. You give off that vibe.

Hey, why don't you post a pic of you so I can see what I'm working with
Nothing but a sheer manipulator

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Thank you.
Read my signature

HI can I know you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Bamz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Any question that a guy asks is annoying when you arent interested

Hahaha most sensible comment ever. What drink you fancy?

If a girl is into a guy, she may be shocked by the question but she'll answer. grin

Talking from experience
----
On the flip side, if a girl I like starts to ask what kind of phone I use out of the blue or how much I earn.... Haha I run grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by skyhighweb(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature
this isnt a dm soooo aunty can i know u
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Adexvivacity(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lovely thread...No tribalism, No political difference and no insult.....

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Bamz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
keryj:

Am never and will never be ashame of my tribe.

Oya tell us

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chronique(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

Ok, can you tell us the gospel truth? Are you an ogbanje?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by borngeologist(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...you're friends though, I barely know most of these people. Many are strangers.
I would also love to know you more
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chocboi78(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
1Sharon:
wisdom is choking u. The best response I've seen all evening

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Awe4luv(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...you're friends though, I barely know most of these people. Many are strangers.
are u a Nigerian?
wheres ur state of origin?
wheres ur home town
after all that been said by u, I think we have to go on 50 days fasting and prayer
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by WildChild00(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
teejaymiquel:

hmmmmmm,
don't u think this girl is possess
ol the people dar sees her will wan2 show her their prick.
no pic please
thank u.

Fear SA Oghrara, if you know u know!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Jman06(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.
Maybe you're the jovial type that people readily feel at home with... I like that attribute a lot in ladies, I mean easygoing ladies with aura of humility that can make me feel at ease talking with her. Any lady can readily sweep me off my feet by being that simplistic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by openmine(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Exactly!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by openmine(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2019
ABCthings:
what the hell should they say?
Send me your account number?
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Swinger60(f): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol stop whining yourself, how can a guy ask such question
I am not lying, guys do.

A guy I met online, have not even seen him in person, asked me for card for his monthly subscription. And that's not even the first time I have experienced such.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ibechris(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature

How do u want them to approach u? Oral packaging that is what is killing Nigerians today...because that is what APC is using to deceive Nigerians right now. ORAL PACKAGING by Lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by jokaka89: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:
I asked a lady the most annoying question a guy have asked her before and she said, how many kids do you have and i was like lmao!.
So ladies what is the most annoying question a guy have asked you before.
NB: it may be on facebook, Twitter,. or even here on Nairaland.
The most annoying one to me is a guy approching me for the first time and the very first question is "Are you married" it annoys me badly.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by sinceraconcept(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2019
liberalchick:
How many exes do you have?
ofcourse,he has the right to know how wide your vagina is,to know maybe you're tear rubber or used
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Are you married is another annoying question. Are you a virgin is another question and if you ask it, they can murder you.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Wordson(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Omo! Dis girl,if she is still alive, her matter no get solution for here o..... She go need "Strong spiritual hands"

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ruffhandu: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I know many may have scientific explanations to this. But, this may be spiritual. You may not be in control of the spirit in charge, hence your not being interested sometimes (or most times). Have you ever had the opportunity of interacting with your victim(s) after their misdemeanor? If yes, were they in charge of their life during the act?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:

ha! aunty hw is that annoying

Lol.

Women even ask that question more than men.

I find it cute. It's kind of "motherly" and nurturing. Something important in our African culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Go for deliverance, it's a negative aura following about and its not good. Get delivered before it cost you something big in life.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.

Honestly, I loathe them.
That's the Only reason why I'm still single and my siblings thinks I'm gay..

I just want a white cougar with big b**ty
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. You arent a girl. Most ask me. I ignore them after a while they apologize then ask again. Once late at night one begged me to send him etisalat.

I feel you...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Allsingles: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.