Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71661 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ebukaka12(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Any question that a guy asks is annoying when you arent interested
You will make HEAVEN for this comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Elnida: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
i have a lot of annoying questions that guys ask

Are you a virgin?

how many guys have you slept with?

What are you bringing to the table?

I feel the latter is not bad a question nah.
some girls have fish brain and will bring nothing to the table aside their body.
like Joe of Bbn said to miss characteristics, your eyelash is longer than ur IQ, that's some girls for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Deepthoughts: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:
I asked a lady the most annoying question a guy have asked her before and she said, how many kids do you have and i was like lmao!.
So ladies what is the most annoying question a guy have asked you before.
NB: it may be on facebook, Twitter,. or even here on Nairaland.
One would have expected the ladies to dominate this,but for where!, ladies are so confused that they don't even understand themselves!,put this question to men n see.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chichichilolo1(f): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2019
You're just on your own oo,someone you do not know just because he sent you a friend request will starting asking you 'Can I know you'?
Oga what happened to introducing yourself and adding other details about you before you ask a total stranger? angry
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Chrisceejay: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:

ha! aunty hw is that annoying
I tire o
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Chrisceejay: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by maasoap(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:
i have found out that ladies react to any question been asked to them differently. For example, lady A when asked have you eaten may answer yes or no, lady B when asked same question may find it annoying or insulting. That is to say as there are many ladies so as their character differs.
My opinion though.

Your opinion is the best so far on this thread as far as I'm concerned. A lady blocked me for saying "Good evening. How are you doing?". Imagine that! I blocked her ass in return
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Chrisceejay: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Thank you.
Read my signature
pls teach us hw will we start am confused?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
chichichilolo1:
You're just on your own oo,someone you do not know just because he sent you a friend request will starting asking you 'Can I know you'?
Oga what happened to introducing yourself and adding other details about you before you ask a total stranger? angry

Valid point. Let's say many don't know how important this is.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Elnida: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool..what a weird question especially if you're not homeless

how will the innocent chap no she ain't homeless.
local man is not pleased
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by fitzainab(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Talking to you for the first time and the next thing you ask is "where are you" or what are you doing? Guy!!! How's that your business? Forming unnecessary familiarity Is so annoying.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Danpersie31(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...you're friends though, I barely know most of these people. Many are strangers.
hello Xhosa , ur case really piqued my interest. can you DM me WhatsApp contact?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by stormborn28(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
I have asked that question before.. Oya slap me
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you nigerian ?

Not really but I'm from earth
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Smithwilliams826: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature
can I know u?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by TerrorSquad147: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.
I guess you have a very wonderful curve and a big ass, or probably you got thick lips which has been attracting perverts to you. Please ignore them, they're all perverts

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Aratokeir: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
On FB, just accepted his friend request, no hi or whatsoever, he just asked straight up if I was married.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Respect55(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature
All these brothers that "don't ' not "doesn't"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ConqueredWest: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

Check if you have an evil spirit that influences people to do so towards you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ConqueredWest: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

Something is not right dear one.

They are evil spirits that do influence people to do so to a particular person.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by LINTUNE(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
unmask:
this society narrative needs to change.....we can't keep sitting and let society dictate wrong things to us
dude its been so for ages, u cant change it.. Its the bitter truth
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MrgudK(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
No he's a giver of lost virginity grin
Sirdestiny8lies:
Are you still a virgin?
like he is a virgin as
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MrgudK(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
You are closer to asking for recharge card than you will ever know, until it done u will realise it and get used to it grin grin
nams77:

A guy asking for recharge card? That's gross! Can't remember ever doing that. Wetin happen to my male goons?
I have borrowed a few bucks from female once or twice in the distant past, but ask for recharge card? That's a big NO! Oh! By the way, i paid back the money, and with small interest grin
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ConqueredWest: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

An easy Bleep @ 8 years old? undecided

TBH, I don't think it has anything to do with looks because I'm just okay-looking. There're people better looking than me, but all the crazies seem to zero in on me for whatever reason. It gets scary sometimes. One time a guy at a house warming party I attended with my cousin, threw an insanely dramatic tantrum because I was leaving. I've never seen this person in my life, only spoke to him briefly because he was sitting next to me (I took an empty chair next to his) & yet somehow he felt entitled to more time with me. He went absolutely bonkers, he had to be pulled away. That was frightening. Mind you, there were many gyrating ladies there, so he could have chosen to be crazy with any of them undecided

Do you feel the presence of an invisible being around you.?

If yes, then know that sometime is really strange about you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chudez0147(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Now that's a very Big lie...
If you had explained what happened the other time to your Boss, that shit won't have happened.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by decatalyst(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

Probably seeing penis is in your destiny grin grin

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by augustine: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My dear, this is not ordinary nor happens by pure chance. There is a spirit behind these occurrences; No disrespect to your person though, but most likely, you possess a spirit of lasciviousness/ seduction. It is not a physical thing you can control by your behavior. That sexual spirit manipulates you to unconsciously give off spiritual body language signals, that a man also picks up subconsciously on a spiritual level, that places him at the point of no inhibition whatsoever with you.
It is possible one can be born with this spirit, or it could be acquired while growing up. This is actually the kind of unclean spirit some prostitutes consult witch-doctors to acquire, to help them to very easily attract men sexually, and flourish their trade.
However, if you want to free yourself from this manipulative spirit that can complicate your life, by attracting the wrong type of people and attention to you, you would need spiritual deliverance.
First step will be to embrace Jesus Christ as your Lord, Saviour and Deliverer, if you have not already done that. Determine to live a holy life; read the bible daily and pray regularly with occasional fasting too.
Seek spiritual guidance and mentor-ship from a sound Christian counselor/ Pastor; but always be accompanied by a trusted third party during counseling sessions to hinder the spirit manifesting and possibly seducing the counselor to become sexual with you.
May The Lord deliver you and others from this spiritual embarrassment in Jesus Christ's Name. Amen. Shalom.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Bbbwings: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
If i send him a message for the first time and his reply is can you send me recharge card.
Please where do you meet guys requesting for recharge cards from you
Up your game sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Slimsly100(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
How many abortions have you had? angry angry
Very nonsense guy!!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Kingsteve(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Slimsly100:
How many abortions have you had? angry angry
Very nonsense guy!!

...but, but, the guy wan confirm if your womb is still intact na.
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by keryj(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
biotechshola:

I'm curious to know just that now self...

OK Sir
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by keryj(f): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please guys, help my bestie get votes by clicking the like button through the link below.

Please let's help her hustle, na beg I dey

God bless you all

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EU_u_BOyK/?igshid=ujwvwtn49f48

Still on, please your like is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.