Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71688 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Auxtin85(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
well it can be you seem easy-going. As in easy to fvck. You give off that vibe.

Hey, why don't you post a pic of you so I can see what I'm working with

Am sure you don’t wanna see a Xhosa hippo
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

Am sorry ooo! grin
But i think your Village people are in Action ooo cheesy!!! and they are using Penis as the Cover..... shocked kiss

jUST PASSING BY OOO cool grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Princesschi(f): 2:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Him: have you eaten?
Me: yeah
Him: what did you eat...
Me:����

Or

Him: have you eaten?
Me: No
Him: get something and eat na
����

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Juliearth(f): 2:10am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:
I asked a lady the most annoying question a guy have asked her before and she said, how many kids do you have and i was like lmao!.
So ladies what is the most annoying question a guy have asked you before.
NB: it may be on facebook, Twitter,. or even here on Nairaland.

Most annoying should be," How was your night?"

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 2:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Hanks0000:

Honestly, I loathe them.
That's the Only reason why I'm still single and my siblings thinks I'm gay..

I just want a white cougar with big b**ty

Are you nigerian ?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by jaxxy(m): 2:31am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

This is too strange to understand or grasp, I wud love to see ur face and facial expression when u talk with guys cos Smtn off u makes these men go nutts or gives them an idea U don’t mind seeing such probably a residual effect of ur 1st experience or probably an unnecessary defensive attitude/consciousness to expecting a reoccurrence brings a reoccurrence cos even randy men must have sm confidence to to such a ridiculous thing.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2019
THE Dumbest And MOST Annoying Question That i heard A guy ever asked her Girl: the question was asked by kid brother; grin

when ever i remember this incident, i just laugh at my kid brother;

so it happened like this; MY kid bro and i were going out, so we met this girl he is been admiring for a long Time, so we stopped and he was talking to her! (tho i was the one that pushed him to talk to her) : My brother saw this girl holding a mobile phone oo and the next question he ask her was ;;;;;;; "Do You have A ''Phone Number?? "" shocked ""in my mind i was
laughing with sarcasm """Ah SUCH A Stupid Question"" grin cheesy shocked

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2019
people don't forget to book your ticket ! check my signature
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Gha9boy(m): 2:47am On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol funny enough i can't remember any. grin
What is your body count?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Gummy8: 2:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Do you have some experience, wisdom and can give sound relationship advice?
Try your skills:

www.hilifestoreplus.com

You could win 20,000ngn for your efforts
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by castro316: 2:52am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes!!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has experienced something like this. What do you believe is the cause? I've tried avoiding eye contact because I thought that maybe I'm giving people "Come hither" eyes, unawares lol. That didn't work.
I even dress sensibly but weird things still happen despite my best efforts. I've resigned to the reality that I must be a crazy magnet. Plain & simple.
I have this feeling that you may be a chatter box and easy going always eager to respond to strangers unlike many Nigeria girls one word reply. Some guys see it as green light that you like boys and easy lays behave that way. Some girls that will give a guy sex without even knowing his name. But its all before abi?

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Blissbath(f): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Helloo dear..hw r uu??
castro316:

I have this feeling that you may be a chatter box and easy going always eager to respond to strangers unlike many Nigeria girls one word reply. Some guys see it as green light that you like boys and easy lays behave that way. Some girls that will give a guy sex without even knowing his name. But its all before abi?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2019
passionberry:
he wil flash and ask me to call him ,if I call thinking he want to tell me somethng important he will be like send me airtme ,send me money .WTF .I warned him never to ring me again he shuld get a job.

what? a grown up man!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nannito190(m): 3:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Don't force her to make that mistake you're talking about. Probably she doesn't want to hear another story if the guy eventually impregnate her...You need to be cautious in handling this issue.

For your relationship, marriage and dating tips, visit/click:https://www.lovegister.com
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by banji1(m): 3:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Here to read comments...

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nannito190(m): 3:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Lol!!! Every lady has their own differences my opinion though.

For your relationship, dating and marriage tips, visit/click here>>>>https://www.lovegister.com
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2019

Are you beautiful? Like hawt
ofcourse, for her to be chosen to work as a waitress means she's hot, above average beauty, and must be oozing too much beyond normal sexiness appeal.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iamgprince: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2019
hamtabfawaz:
THE Dumbest And MOST Annoying Question That i heard A guy ever asked her Girl: the question was asked by kid brother; grin

when ever i remember this incident, i just laugh at my kid brother;

so it happened like this; MY kid bro and i were going out, so we met this girl he is been admiring for a long Time, so we stopped and he was talking to her! (tho i was the one that pushed him to talk to her) : My brother saw this girl holding a mobile phone oo and the next question he ask her was ;;;;;;; "Do You have A ''Phone Number?? "" shocked ""in my mind i was
laughing with sarcasm """Ah SUCH A Stupid Question"" grin cheesy shocked

hahaha! LMAO
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by hardon1(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2019
chie! men sef. they will ask women question and men will not allow them to talk. they will just flood every where

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by YorubaKing: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. You arent a girl. Most ask me. I ignore them after a while they apologize then ask again. Once late at night one begged me to send him etisalat.

Liar oshi! angry
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by castro316: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Blissbath:
Helloo dear..hw r uu??

I am fine sugar. Already in naira land this early mor morn
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by erimmy(m): 4:05am On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.
It is because they are possessed by mermaid spirit.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by ireneidiva(f): 4:07am On Sep 08, 2019
why is cooking not your hobby?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by spiritedtete: 4:27am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature

Hi, I can know you grin.... i will like to can.. answer when you are able to can grin lol

"Fooling"
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Sttolex: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2019
When last do you have sex
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by olayemioshiyemi: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by dayleke: 5:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
We just became friends on facebook. And after that question its always, "what did you eat?"

Maybe the guy na "Chef" and he wan impress you with his cooking ni fa?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by noziz(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Thank you.
Read my signature

Is this not an essay u just wrote

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Afonja007: 5:28am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature
dey dia dey form Bianca ojukwu later now you go begin dey attend Shiloh up and down angry

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by foster212: 5:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Swinger60:
I am not lying, guys do.

A guy I met online, have not even seen him in person, asked me for card for his monthly subscription. And that's not even the first time I have experienced such.
That one nah Yahoo boy.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by QDubz(m): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Quit all this frustrating questions and all
Nigerian females have terrible communication skills!!!
.... But as a guy if you must chat with them online for the first time, don't ask questions like an FBI agent
Master the art of insinuation!.
Ladies gets lots of hellos and hi's, you have to break the pattern to get her attention, and you have just seconds to do that...
And when you get that attention you have to hold it till she gets comfortable with you, then you can start asking all this yeye questions!!

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Prideofthelion: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?

;Das if he will cook for u if u say no
But what wld u have preferred him to write..as in..generally what can make a girl to pick interest in a midst of 100,s of messages from men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures