Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71692 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by olyrayy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Yes @last sentence.
Check it out at www.16personalities.com
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by olyrayy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm an INTJ.

Cool. I'm also INTJ. You know female INTJ is the rarest personality type...
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Edozie13(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.

When I see one next time ama ask her which swamp or river she presides over

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peresrichly: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

YES. The former is a question while the latter is an invitation. Why turn down a juicy IV?
grin
The former leads to the latter, going by your words.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Oga seems your blood is boiling this afternoon and I'm not the cause of your frustrations in life.

Carry your anger away from my mentions.

My Blood dey hot when I smell parasites

Carry your poverty away from my mentions you scrawny looking peasant.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
theadams:

I called her my confession booth, but we lost contact with each other. solely because she's married and her husband is over protective of her. he called and asked me to stay away from his wife and I did. she still doesn't know about it. shocked
Eeyah.....sorry about that. I can understand that kind of connection. But, couldn't you have married her or you weren't ready?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Peresrichly:

The former leads to the latter, going by your words.
No...I didn't say that cos it necessarily doesn't have to be.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
olyrayy:

Check it out at www.16personalities.com
Thanks. I will check it out.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chubbyswit(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

They are both personality types in the myers Briggs typing spectrum.

According to myers Briggs thee are sixteen personality types.

Do you want to take the test?
nawao Wetin person no go hear for this world o. Who is Myers Briggs and what's with all these man-made ideologies that people easily believe without thorough scrutiny?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Here you go dear.

https://olusolalanre.com/personality-test

Please let me know what your result is when you are done
Alright. Thanks dear. Will check it out.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Kingsteve(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

Lolz.
But the idiot wasn't even asking me out not to mention being a friend.
He asked the question outta the blues u know.
I was taken aback a little before I decided to ignore him jare
Never mind...
Shit happens!
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
neyobills:

My Blood dey hot when I smell parasites

Carry your poverty away from my mentions you scrawny looking peasant.

Your type doesn't even have a pot to piss in. grin

Real men are busy planning for their lives you are here vomiting all over my mentions.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
chubbyswit:
nawao Wetin person no go hear for this world o. Who is Myers Briggs and what's with all these man-made ideologies that people easily believe without thorough scrutiny?

Guy it's not that serious. If you aren't interested just waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mkingz:
but how will a guy get to know u if u don’t tell him abt urself pls??
Am not too comfortable with such question on chat,,,It can come when we get to see ourselfs.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Your type doesn't even have a pot to piss in. grin

Real men are busy planning for their lives you are here vomiting all over my mentions.

Alaye carry your poverty stricken mentality away from my mentions and go crawl into your pigsty

Real men kee u there!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
neyobills:

Tell me about yourself,do u have a problem with that.

If yes then you my dear are the problem

It's either u too lazy to reply or dumb to comprehend the question or plain arrogant.
Don't like such questions on chat,,it can come up when we get to see ourselfs...,,I see ur taking it too personal,,please don't beat me up��..I only gave my opinion..
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
noble71:

One plate for you.

Get me that jellof pls embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Gha9boy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Same as your mom's.
My mum is not a whor'e. You are, which leads me to the question.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by unmask: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
dude its been so for ages, u cant change it.. Its the bitter truth
you certainly can.....at the very least once a new generation comes in
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Here you go dear.

https://olusolalanre.com/personality-test

Please let me know what your result is when you are done
Phew!!!! I have gone through the personality types.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Phew!!!! I have gone through the personality types.

What was the result?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by SonOfUbunja: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

Hahahhahahaha.... This really cracked me up.
So you're a magnet for penìs situations. That's a whole new level of strange.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Eeyah.....sorry about that. I can understand that kind of connection. But, couldn't you have married her or you weren't ready?

I don't think I could have marry her even if I was ready back then, because she knew everything about me and she is way too good for me. she deserves better.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by noble71(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Get me that jellof pls embarassed
Drop your address kiss
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chubbyswit(m): 12:37am On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Guy it's not that serious. If you aren't interested just waka pass.
you might think it's not that serious but it is. I don't know you or any of your friends here but I advice that you stop dabbling into mysterious stuffs that might harm you spiritually. Okay bye
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Princesschi(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Mkingz:
Lol buh u should get something to eat fr grin grin

Lol... I know right �
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2019
wealth25:
Tell me about ur self...Gosh!!
Not a question
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2019
chubbyswit:

Please what is INTJ and ESFP
Personality types
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

YES. The former is a question while the latter is an invitation. Why turn down a juicy IV?
grin
Oil and gas
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2019
chubbyswit:
you might think it's not that serious but it is. I don't know you or any of your friends here but I advice that you stop dabbling into mysterious stuffs that might harm you spiritually. Okay bye

Oh no cheesy

This has nothing to do with mystery. It's not zodiac or spiritual at all.

It's more about science and phsycology. Have you heard of Sanguine , Melancholic, phlegmatic and choleric personalities? This is broader.

I would never delve into an mysterious spiritual thing. Not when I have Jesus. grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

Personality types

Your type?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peresrichly: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

No...I didn't say that cos it necessarily doesn't have to be.
It’s a have you eaten?
No
Okay let’s go get something to eat.
So the former leads to the latter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.