Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (71659 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:

Are you tomboyish?

Cause sometimes women give off that "I'm one of the guys" vibe. And that vibe lowers the respect men have for that woman. Which makes them feel free to do whatever whenever.

Also, have guys told you something like "I feel I can talk to you about anything" ?
That's a bad sign.

She is. Look at her DP.

P.S. The fact that the dude has lowered his guard and has decided to open up his self to you, doesn't quite mean he's also lowered his respect for you. I don't agree that "I feel I can talk to you about anything", should be taken as a bad sign.

The indecent exposures are extreme though. Totally wrong of them.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by nams77: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
MrgudK:
You are closer to asking for recharge card than you will ever know, until it done u will realise it and get used to it grin grin
grin
That's impossible. Period
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Have u eaten?
Can I know you

How in the world would any sane person call this dumb questions.

I chat with foreign ladies a lot and there are so Civil and interesting I bet this same questions would mean nothing to an average New Yorker.

A lot of Nigerian ladies are as dumb as rocks and they are the most arrogant and selfish people anyone would want to chat with,i wonder what's gets into heads,to full of themselves,you meet a new guy and he asks can I know u, how could that be a problem.

Foreign girls that have got their life together are responsive and civil but one foolish mgbeke with only 3 pants to her name is trying to form

Your father

Poverty Na bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Danisaint112(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
BIko how is it annoying?
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:

there are so many things we guys do find we find a lady or should i say girl attractive. Some will even stalk you,. some will even request to help you do something when you don't even want their help and so many much weird things just to have sex with the girl and run away.

OMG! Hey......not all guys assist ladies coz of sex. Maybe you do but plssss dont generalise it. Some guys are way too mature ad responsible than dt.
Thank you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Danisaint112(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
You women self you are something else. If you ask problem if you don`t you are not romantic or caring.
should we kill ourselves for you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iamgprince: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:

OMG! Hey......not all guys assist ladies coz of sex. Maybe you do but plssss dont generalise it. Some guys are way too mature ad responsible than dt.
Thank you

i didn't generalise, when i say we guys i meant some many guys not all guys.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Benbelor(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. You arent a girl. Most ask me. I ignore them after a while they apologize then ask again. Once late at night one begged me to send him etisalat.
Seriously?? No right thinking guy would do this really.. unless maybe jobless teenagers trying to hold up conversations
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by DonroxyII: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
QDubz:
Quit all this frustrating questions and all
Nigerian females have terrible communication skills!!!
.... But as a guy if you must chat with them online for the first time, don't ask questions like an FBI agent
Master the art of insinuation!.
Ladies gets lots of hellos and hi's, you have to break the pattern to get her attention, and you have just seconds to do that...
And when you get that attention you have to hold it till she gets comfortable with you, then you can start asking all this yeye questions!!
Exactly, Pinpoint.
Most Nigerian ladies have communication problems maybe due to the fact that they are used to dunce niggas unfortunately, when they meet their prince charming and u ask them critical n sensible questions :

"I don't understand"

"I don't know"

" your English is too big " ,

"What do you mean" ......

If you don't break it down bit by bit, I don't know will full your chats.

As you are trying to break it down bit by bit , then you will hear :

"You talk too much"

"Go straight to the point"

"I like guys that goes straight to the point"

if you go straight to the point ab initio .....

"You are rude"

"You don't have courtesy"

That is why when you meet that one that really has great communication and understanding skills, you may not look for other things before u jump inside her lagoon (Marriage).....

Just gather some charisma and forget about 123 ways of talking to a lady ....

The same question that Charles who is a banker will ask that she will smile n accept right away... will be the same question Chukwudi who is an apprentice in a cosmetic shop will ask and she will tear him hot slap. cheesy grin ......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Fantazy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. You arent a girl. Most ask me. I ignore them after a while they apologize then ask again. Once late at night one begged me to send him etisalat.

That's just to see ur reaction
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by King44(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That I'd say happened only one time. My friend's brother went around telling people that he had sex with me. I was shocked because he never showed any interest in me before that. He only got weird with me afterwards. But that was a once off thing. If others are saying it, it never reached me.
most guys who can't walk up to girls often say such it's a common thing among some guys
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by King44(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
QDubz:
.... But as a guy if you must chat with them online for the first time, don't ask questions like an FBI agent
Ladies gets lots of hellos and hi's, you have to break the pattern to get her attention, and you have just seconds to do that...
And when you get that attention you have to hold it till she gets comfortable with you, then you can start asking all this yeye questions!!
I concur, when they get comfortable even silly questions becomes a topic she would use as the foundation of further conversation

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
folake4u:
"So do you like bread?" I was like ? undecided.

Then the other one "Tell me about your past relationships". That shii is annoying.

And also "Are you a virgin?" "How many guys have you slept with?".

I've blocked idiots over all these things.

See this one oo, what's the harm is asking do u like bread yes no or never mind will do, I don't know why u girls like feeling funky over nothing, now that u have blocked the idiots did they die?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Most? shocked

That's too bad most of the guys who approach you are dusties.

I'm not saying you should be a gold digger but a LADY should attract a real man not a beggy beggy.

Ironically, these men who beg you for credit will go to the moon and back for another lady.

Most men always look for an avenue to "flex their muscles" even if it is spending their wife's/ girlfriends money on a side chick.

Are you a tom boy or you come off as too independent?

How do u mean beggy beggy women ask for credit from guys all the time and no one makes a fuss or broke shames them, how could it be a problem if tables were turned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
wealth25:
Tell me about ur self...Gosh!!

Tell me about yourself,do u have a problem with that.

If yes then you my dear are the problem

It's either u too lazy to reply or dumb to comprehend the question or plain arrogant.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by deltateam: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kinda.

Well, how do you explain the childhood incident then? Because that's when it all started. Also, I've had random strangers show me their penìs. Another incident I remember vividly was this other older guy at my place of employment at the time. I was a waitress & he was a regular customer there. I got fired from that place because of him. He made an order by telephone to be delivered at his office (a law firm) & asked that I deliver it. I went there, knocked on his door & when this guy stood up from his desk, he had his penìs in his hand. This obviously disgusted me to the point where the next time he asked for me to deliver his order, I refused & my refusal got me fired. I've never had any conversation with most of these people, so I'm not sure why.

This seems hard to believe. Not when he's not a lunatic.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by deltateam: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol stop whining yourself, how can a guy ask such question

Is this not Nairaland, the home of lies. Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
theadams:

I have this female friend of mine. I don't know why, but I really feel safe talking to her and she's someone I can pour whatever is on my mind to. I think you give those guys some kind of vibe.
This happens with me. I just find myself being confided in by my close make friends about ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! They tell me stuffs even their male best friends, bros, long time friends etc don't know.

To be fair on them though, that's how I like my friendships to be. Deep & trusting. Anyone that isn't ready to give me & receive those from me as well, we don't usually see eye to eye.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tinyemeka:

She is. Look at her DP.

P.S. The fact that the dude has lowered his guard and has decided to open up his self to you, doesn't quite mean he's also lowered his respect for you. I don't agree that "I feel I can talk to you about anything", should be taken as a bad sign.

The indecent exposures are extreme though. Totally wrong of them.
Gbam!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
neyobills:

How do u mean beggy beggy women ask for credit from guys all the time and no one makes a fuss or broke shames them, how could it be a problem if tables were turned.

So, in all I wrote did you see me justify women begging airtime from guys all the time?

It is a known thing that men take pride in providing even if it is very little.

It doesn't matter if it is 5 naira buscuit he can afford. As long as his lady feels secure and appreciates it makes him happy and even wants to hustle more.

If a guy is only collecting from a lady rest assured he is spending on another.

There must be an outlet. A man will always seek to prove is masculinity whether the lady in his life likes it or not.

Most guys hate it when they offer you something and you reject it. To them you are forming miss independent . Is it now these same men who will be comfortable begging a lady they just met for money every time?

Every one knows mostly dusties and Gigolo's do that on first meeting.

Men would shout and cry about ladies taking on the lead role in financing but would cry if their daughters brought home a man without prospects.

After all what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Slimsly100(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kingsteve:

...but, but, the guy wan confirm if your womb is still intact na.
grin

Lolz.
But the idiot wasn't even asking me out not to mention being a friend.
He asked the question outta the blues u know.
I was taken aback a little before I decided to ignore him jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
that's a bad thing. Men must be afraid of you and must never feel so much at ease around you that they feel they can say anything to you. You need to rework on your Lady mystique. Your femininity.

But these are concepts I will expand on more on my upcoming writeup The Female Alpha
Hmmmn....I will be waiting @bolded cos guys feel so free to tell me stuffs too.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chubbyswit(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

Dang babe

An intj with this vibe.

Something is diffinitely wrong.

We intjs don't give this type of vibe.

Its more common with our direct opposites ESFPs

Infact ESFP girls enjoy the sexual attention. They crave it. If you have watched American beauty you'll understand.

Please what is INTJ and ESFP
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by LINTUNE(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
deltateam:

Is this not Nairaland, the home of lies. Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt.
i know... Its very unsual for a guy to do that, no matter how poor he might be
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by DonroxyII: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
QDubz:
Exactly, Pinpoint.
Most Nigerian ladies have communication problems maybe due to the fact that they are used to dunce niggas unfortunately, when they meet their prince charming and u ask them critical n sensible questions :

"I don't understand"

"I don't know"

" your English is too big " ,

"What do you mean" ......

If you don't break it down bit by bit, I don't know will full your chats.

As you are trying to break it down bit by bit , then you will hear :

"You talk too much"

"Go straight to the point"

"I like guys that goes straight to the point"

if you go straight to the point ab initio .....

"You are rude"

"You don't have courtesy"

That is why when you meet that one that really has great communication and understanding skills, you may not look for other things before u jump inside her lagoon (Marriage).....

Just gather some charisma and forget about 123 ways of talking to a lady ....

The same question that Charles who is a banker will ask that she will smile n accept right away... will be the same question Chukwudi who is an apprentice in a cosmetic shop will ask and she will tear him hot slap. cheesy grin .......
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
chubbyswit:

Please what is INTJ and ESFP

They are both personality types in the myers Briggs typing spectrum.

According to myers Briggs thee are sixteen personality types.

Do you want to take the test?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

So, in all I wrote did you see me justify women begging airtime from guys all the time?

It is a known thing that men take pride in providing even if it is very little.

It doesn't matter if it is 5 naira buscuit he can afford. As long as his lady feels secure and appreciates it makes him happy and even wants to hustle more.

If a guy is only collecting from a lady rest assured he is spending on another.

There must be an outlet. A man will always seek to prove is masculinity whether the lady in his life likes it or not.

Most guys hate it when they offer you something and you reject it. To them you are forming miss independent . Is it now these same men who will be comfortable begging a lady they just met for money every time?

Every one knows mostly dusties and Gigolo's do that on first meeting.

Men would shout and cry about ladies taking on the lead role in financing but would cry if their daughters brought home a man without prospects.

After all what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

If a, lady asks from a guy it's all good at least his servicing his manly ego

If a man asks from a lady in return he isn't man, enough

Since a lady providing for a guy is one of the seven wonders of the world why then don't u do that to massage your egos too

Or are u ladies just egoless parasistes

Unfortunately typical Nigerian ladies hardly help themselves either.

Guys are doing it because they have more than enough and kind while at it.

Poverty no be anybody papa surname.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Peresrichly:
Some find have you eaten annoying, but don’t find let’s go get something to eat annoying.
YES. The former is a question while the latter is an invitation. Why turn down a juicy IV?
grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
generationz:

They are both personality types in the myers Briggs typing spectrum.

According to myers Briggs thee are sixteen personality types.

Do you want to take the test?
Yes @last sentence.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
neyobills:

If a, lady asks from a guy it's all good at least his servicing his manly ego

If a man asks from a lady in return he isn't man, enough

Since a lady providing for a guy is one of the seven wonders of the world why then don't u do that to massage your egos too

Or are u ladies just egoless parasistes

Unfortunately typical Nigerian ladies hardly help themselves either.

Guys are doing it because they have more than enough and kind while at it.

Poverty no be anybody papa surname.

Oga seems your blood is boiling this afternoon and I'm not the cause of your frustrations in life.

Carry your anger away from my mentions.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

This happens with me. I just find myself being confided in by my close make friends about ANYTHING & EVERYTHING! They tell me stuffs even their male best friends, bros, long time friends etc don't know.

To be fair on them though, that's how I like my friendships to be. Deep & trusting. Anyone that isn't ready to give me & receive those from me as well, we don't usually see eye to eye.

I called her my confession booth, but we lost contact with each other. solely because she's married and her husband is over protective of her. he called and asked me to stay away from his wife and I did. she still doesn't know about it. shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

Yes @last sentence.

Here you go dear.

https://olusolalanre.com/personality-test

Please let me know what your result is when you are done

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.