Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (72477 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Your type?
ENFP the champion haha

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2019
1Sharon:

I don't think an old married man deserves a polite no
Hahahahah! you're right, dear.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

ENFP the champion haha

The first enfp I'm seeing on this forum
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

The first enfp I'm seeing on this forum
We are rare
Hey what's yours?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

We are rare
Hey what's yours?

Intj
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by neyobills: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
wealth25:

Don't like such questions on chat,,it can come up when we get to see ourselfs...,,I see ur taking it too personal,,please don't beat me up��..I only gave my opinion..

If can I get to know u can't come up on chat then I guess there is nothing to chat about,you don't want the person to know u know chat yet u want to get to see ourselves,does that make any sense to you,what if the person has ulterior motives too wouldn't it be best u guys chat to decipher the kind of person u want to see,i must confess u are just one lazy bimbo.

And yes I will send this guy to come and beat u

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peaceagain: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi!!!! Can i know you??

RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

But the guy is not here now. Can you tell us if you like sex?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chubbyswit(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Oh no cheesy

This has nothing to do with mystery. It's not zodiac or spiritual at all.

It's more about science and phsycology. Have you heard of Sanguine , Melancholic, phlegmatic and choleric personalities? This is broader.

I would never delve into an mysterious spiritual thing. Not when I have Jesus. grin
Lol okay ooo
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by chubbyswit(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

Personality types
okay
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Peresrichly:

It’s a have you eaten?
No
Okay let’s go get something to eat.
So the former leads to the latter.
What if I say "no" or decline to answer? What then will it trigger?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abouwaza:

Oil and gas
Huh?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
theadams:

I don't think I could have marry her even if I was ready back then, because she knew everything about me and she is way too good for me. she deserves better.
Chai! Such consideration!!

But I get you though...sometimes I feel same way.
But I know we ALL deserve the best too.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

What was the result?
A site call it THE COUNSELLOR, another call it THE ADVOCATE. But in all,whatever name they choose to call it, they ALL agree it's INFJ...(INFJ-A/INFJ-T).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It was spot on!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
MissJoy29:
Chai! Such consideration!!
But I get you though...sometimes I feel same way. But I know we ALL deserve the best too.
grin yeah. bless up sis.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

A site call it THE COUNSELLOR, another call it THE ADVOCATE. But in all,whatever name they choose to call it, they ALL agree it's INFJ...(INFJ-A/INFJ-T).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It was spot on!

Yeeee! cheesy

I saw somewhere you said people love to confide in you and I immediately knew you would be an infj.

I'm glad you agree with the test.

There is so much material on the internet about infjs .

You can start with Erick Thor .He has a blog and page on YouTube.
He is also an infj.

Then I'll also recommend C.s Joseph. Just Google C.s Joseph infjs. He has a ton of stuff about each type.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
theadams:

I don't think I could have marry her even if I was ready back then, because she knew everything about me and she is way too good for me. she deserves better.

Jesus Christ !

You are not the first guy I'm seeing saying ' I can't marry her, she was too good for me'.

Biko what do you guys mean by that because local woman is totally confused.

Is she boring , timid abi or what?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2019
generationz:

Yeeee! cheesy

I saw somewhere you said people love to confide in you and I immediately knew you would be an infj.

I'm glad you agree with the test.

There is so much material on the internet about infjs .

You can start with Erick Thor .He has a blog and page on YouTube.
He is also an infj.

Then I'll also recommend C.s Joseph. Just Google C.s Joseph infjs. He has a ton of stuff about each type.

I do agree with the test dear.

Wow...ok. I will check them out later on. Thanks again.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peresrichly: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

What if I say "no" or decline to answer? What then will it trigger?
It’s a simple caring question, with a yes or no respond.
Why will you decline to answer such simple question, well it’s a Nigerian girls thing now very difficult for them to engage in a smooth conversation. Without acting over i too know.
If you say no it will trigger alright let’s go get something to eat. If you say yes it will trigger okay or alright cool. But if you decline to answer which will be seen as being rude it will trigger walk away.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2019
generationz:

Jesus Christ !

You are not the first guy I'm seeing saying ' I can't marry her, she was too good for me'.

I dont think it's about boredom or timidity.

In my opinion, there are people you will meet in life & you continuously wonder why they never crossed your path all these while. You will discover they are all you've ever been looking for but now you have found them, you can't have them because:
1)You(not you o) have wasted enough years waiting for them & you have perhaps moved on (got married).
2) You prolly lived roughly in your younger days & you still have the good mind not to drag the seemingly innocent & utterly good person that has crossed your path into the mess that's your life currently. You are willing to let them go even if it means losing a great shot at marital fulfilment.
2) You don't have the heart to know you deserve the best no matter what. So you tell yourself you don't deserve them because you are focusing only on your inadequacies forgetting they have theirs as well.
3)The person might be out of your league (financially, socially, academically etc) & you feel it will be too stressful & will carry a lot of hassle to get to his/her level or have him/her come down to yours.
4)You might be older than the person & feel you & society will frown at the possibility of you two ending up together forgetting that age is just numbers.

I hope I didn't end up confusing you the more. You have to know though that this is usually a complicated issue & only the person experiencing it can really pinpoint their "WHY" as there are so many scenarios that can play out before you hear someone say, " he/she is too good for me".
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by theadams(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
generationz:

Jesus Christ !

she is amazing, she sees good in everyone. there are no words to describe how beautiful everything is around her.

my sister local man cannot explain it to you.
I just feel it in me that I am not the right person for her. wherever she is, I hope she's sound and happy.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Peresrichly:

It’s a simple caring question, with a yes or no respond.
Why will you decline to answer such simple question, well it’s a Nigerian girls thing now very difficult for them to engage in a smooth conversation. Without acting over i too know.
If you say no it will trigger alright let’s go get something to eat. If you say yes it will trigger okay or alright cool. But if you decline to answer which will be seen as being rude it will trigger walk away.
You are right dear. Don't mind me, was only teasing you. Now you gotta know that human beings like awoof too much. If the answer is "no" & you say something like, "come let's go get something to eat", you have opened the door to being used as a potential MAGA. This is not because you did wrong by asking but because the average human being has the thirst to take people for granted (except that person you are with is different)
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:
Any question that a guy asks is annoying when you arent interested
spot on dear...

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peresrichly: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

You are right dear. Don't mind me, was only teasing you. Now you gotta know that human beings like awoof too much. If the answer is "no" & you say something like, "come let's go get something to eat", you have opened the door to being used as a potential MAGA. This is not because you did wrong by asking but because the average human being has the thirst to take people for granted (except that person you are with is different)
True we are taking too many wrong things as the right things to the point we are beginning to forget the original right things...

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

I dont think it's about boredom or timidity.

In my opinion, there are people you will meet in life & you continuously wonder why they never crossed your path all these while. You will discover they are all you've ever been looking for but now you have found them, you can't have them because:
1)You(not you o) have wasted enough years waiting for them & you have perhaps moved on (got married).
2) You prolly lived roughly in your younger days & you still have the good mind not to drag the seemingly innocent & utterly good person that has crossed your path into the mess that's your life currently. You are willing to let them go even if it means losing a great shot at marital fulfilment.
2) You don't have the heart to know you deserve the best no matter what. So you tell yourself you don't deserve them because you are focusing only on your inadequacies forgetting they have theirs as well.
3)The person might be out of your league (financially, socially, academically etc) & you feel it will be too stressful & will carry a lot of hassle to get to his/her level or have him/her come down to yours.
4)You might be older than the person & feel you & society will frown at the possibility of you two ending up together forgetting that age is just numbers.

I hope I didn't end up confusing you the more. You have to know though that this is usually a complicated issue & only the person experiencing it can really pinpoint their "WHY" as there are so many scenarios that can play out before you hear someone say, " he/she is too good for me".
You are right.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MissJoy29(f): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Peresrichly:

True we are taking too many wrong things as the write things to the point we are beginning to forget the original right things...
That's so true! God will help us.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
generationz:

I have caught one of them on nairaland today.
don't cheesy
generationz:

I have caught one of them on nairaland today.
don't are u INTP
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Mrpsly247:

don't
don't
are u INTP

cheesy na

Full fledged Intj with strong Ni/ Fi

You?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by biotechshola(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
keryj:

OK Sir

Go ahead!
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
generationz:

cheesy na

Full fledged Intj with strong Ni/ Fi

You?
results shows INTP but I feel ambivent... damn wish I had much J part in me though
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mrpsly247:

results shows INTP but I feel ambivent... damn wish I had much J part in me though

well, if you feel you are not satisfied with the result you need to keep doing more research.

Research more on cognitive functions. When you know more about cognitive functions, it will help you understand which function you use the most and which you use the least. that way, you will know whether you are developed or not your comfort zone whatever type you have.

If you are really an INtp you don't have to feel bad. Your second cognitive function is extraverted intuition you can train yourself to see more possibilities and organise with your third function which is introverted sensing.
For me and about 20% of the mbti community it's it's all about self development

I hate it when I go on career and so many people especially with intj personality keep saying things like that's how we are. Personality type they should be about self development and not comfort zone acceptance.

By the way famous intp include
Elon Musk
Marie Curie
Steve Wozniak
Albert Einstein

and I personally believe Bill Gates is also an intp.

So no type is useless whether you are a p or a J type

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
generationz:
well if you feel you are not satisfied with the result you need to keep doing more research. Research more on cognitive functions. When you know more about cognitive functions it will help you understand which function you use the most and which you use the least that way you will know whether you are developed or sitting your comfort zone whatever that you have.

if you are really an I N t p you don't have to feel bad. Your second cognitive function is extraverted intuition you can train yourself to see more possibilities and organise with your third function which is introverted sensing.
For me and about 20% of the mbti community it's it's all about self development

Wow.. I actually don't feel bad being INTP..self development is all I'm about. I'm not going to be defined by an mbti algorithm.. I am what I do and by knowing how my mind is programmed I believe I can rewrite the program

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56