Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87390 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by StrikeBack(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

lol! it does not have to be insightful to you but i am learning a lot from some insightful comments.
I understand you and I'm also enjoying reading some comments..
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Must everything be problem related? I can't marry any of the options.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Came4amod: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2019
In this case its better to eat your cake and have it .. Marry the lady with good character .. She will bear good children .. Thus leading to happy life ... Having ur cake .. Go use condom and make sure u r discrete in ur dealing ... Just joking ooo cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by rex444(m): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2019
If you have truly seen a woman without good manners in operation, my broda sex will be secondary in making such decisions oooooo..... Go and do research then come back

10 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Tallesty1(m): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.
A joke is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference? Stop already bro.

Do you know why marriages suck a lot these days? It is because we put sex first while searching for a partner.

Before you marry a woman because of her banging body, please ask yourself this question...

"After sex then what"? If you don't have an answer to this question then you've no business getting married for now.

Sometimes when you see a guy dump a hot a babe, you will be like, for real? What else could this guy want in a woman?

I will tell you, no woman's pvssy is the best, if there's no right attitude after sex, no bonding outside sex, then there's no way the marriage will last because no matter how good egusi soup tastes, you will get tired after eating it twice or maybe three.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by halogate: 4:56am On Sep 03, 2019
..the quickest way to an early grave is to marry a woman with a bad character.
.mehn u go die young. undecided..

7 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
A joke is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference? Stop already bro.

Do you know why marriages suck a lot these days? It is because we put sex first while searching for a partner.

Before you marry a woman because of her banging body, please ask yourself this question...

"After sex then what"? If you don't have an answer to this question then you've no business getting married for now.

Sometimes when you see a guy dump a hot a babe, you will be like, for real? What else could this guy want in a woman?

I will tell you, no woman's pvssy is the best, if there's no right attitude after sex, no bonding outside sex, then there's no way the marriage will last because no matter how good egusi soup tastes, you will get tired after eating it twice or maybe three.

I agree but it is easier said than done...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2019
rex444:
If you have truly seen a woman without good manners in operation, my broda sex will be secondary in making such decisions oooooo..... Go and do research then come back

I concur 200% but I have seen these things play out in reality. Guys will say behaviour over attraction but when faced with the situation they usually go for attraction.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by rex444(m): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

I concur 200% but I have seen these things play out in reality. Guys will say behaviour over attraction but when faced with the situation they usually go for attraction.
no b lie ...... I nearly lost my elder broda to this , if I have not sef but fact still remains fact for any guy or man that thinks with his Gray matter

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by maynation(f): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

Bro, I will stop assuming tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Mekenz(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2019
everyone has their choice and preference in their partner, I will always go for good characters any day, anytime. I can't tread my peace of mind for anything. big ass, big Brest ladies are not my type. i like modest ladies and sexual attraction will always come.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Jjuuddee(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

No it doesn't at all cos I met a girl that wasn't pretty nor shapey but I was so attracted to her sexually

Guys get sexually attracted for different reasons.some are attracted to a lady cos of how she dresses,others are attracted cos of how she talks,some also just by looking at her eyes n they get a spark,some guys like girls that talk dirty,some like girls that are flirty others are attracted to innocent looking ladies.the list is long.as a lady u must find the one that's is attracted to u

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Maybe ladies enjoy it.... Picking calls when cheating.....
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
At the Bolded

i laugh in swahili grin

Do you why they say Men fall inlove with what they see

Now imagine you sleeping in the same room with someone you aint attracted to for the rest of your life

So you already made up your mind on cheating huh

If you caught another niggga banging your wife hope its not big deal too cus its same blood that runs through you guys

Am not just guessing or saying these becos i think so, its something i experienced buh i won't use that, let use logic,
Men fall in luv with what they see @1st sight, buh the moment we see every evry n become acquainted with that lady what prolongs the r/ship becomes what we hear from her. while
Women love what they hear @early stage buh the moment she becomes acquainted with that guy what prolongs the r/ship depends on what she sees grin
its like a contra entry ... buh i just nid a lady to correct me if am wrong... mountainfountainofyouth , imalma revise

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

insightful but i disagree.

Disagree is within your rights but disagree n not making any notion is a crime ... Fsars ,fbi,m.i5 please note.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I guess this is insightful.
@ your question: I guess this is one of the reasons why most married men have side chicks grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Neonkeon(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

In cookie's voice
We are the lions we dont settle for less
You can't find a woman with all these qualities abi I'm wrong
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by faithfull18(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
You can always get the two.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by frugal(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
There should be a balance.

Sexual attraction is not physical attributes, at least not in all cases. I've been sexually attracted to a very petite, small ass, small tits lady in the past, and enjoyed every moment we spent together. So that rules that out.

'Bad character' (whatever that means) can be managed/salvaged tho if you're up for the challenge. Read "the way of the superior man" and you won't even bother about character anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Martinez39(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.
Nkechi Blessing is not fine but would it surprise you that men would want to fvck her fat ass?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by cooooooks(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
I have to be spiritually, physically, intellectually and sexually attracted to my wife.

No ifs or buts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Neonkeon:
You can't find a woman with all these qualities abi I'm wrong
You can my brother
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
@ your question: I guess this is one of the reasons why most married men have side chicks grin

I guess so...expecially the responsible ones
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Mutemenot(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Living with a beautiful woman with bad character will make you think your manhood is dead .. there's a saying "happiness is the primary cause of erection" so don't joke with good character, it's a key to matrimony

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Living with a beautiful woman with bad character will make you think your manhood is dead .. there's a saying "happiness is the primary cause of erection" so don't joke with good character, it's a key to matrimony

Is there really a good or bad woman? I think it depends on the way the guy handles her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Mutemenot(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Is there really a good or be woman? I think it depends on the way the guy handles her.

There's no perfect one but there are some with appreciable character...infact we good and bad woman same way we have in the opposite

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by doitforyou(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

What does that say about the male species?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by diamondchoice: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
This must be a hard question for the guys. For me, bad character is worse than sexual "unattraction".

A person with bad character is like a ticking bomb.

A person with a bad character is a recipe for disaster.

No peace of mind, no respect. And I think the primary need of a man is respect even before sex. A woman with a bad character will disrespect her husband and with time, that sexy body will become repulsive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by djoe21(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Can you even have an herection for a lady you are not sexually attracted to?

Konji never hold you.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by shogsman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is stupid,we have more important things to worry about.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.