Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87392 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by focus7: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
I can marry a lady with good character and without sexual attraction then get a side chick to satisfy my sexual need but marrying a lady with sexual attraction with no character is a no no no for me.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Abid2020(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote][/quote] grin angry I prefer D. Good character with beauty
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
I will change her bad character to fortune i cannot settle 4 less or better stil find option C
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by ImaIma1(f): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Valid!

I would have said same , many years back when I was pretty much inexperienced with relationships.

But one of the things I've learnt over the years as I explored sexually and with relationships I got to understand what I want in a woman. Sexual attraction is key for me. I have dated good girls, damn beautiful but I killed the relationship as I just couldn't get to love them---one major reason was I was not even attracted to them.

My current babe is Bi-sexual, we have been in a toxic on and off relationship since January, but we just can't let go of each other grin grin. I am strongly sexually attracted to her and she is to me. We have mind blowing sex and do the wildest of things. We have gotten to understand each other and she's a strong headed person---though she's a sweet soul. She is not your definition of a good girl, but she loves me deeply & I do love her too. I can't even believe, we are already talking about settling down together.

Different strokes for different folks.

It's a different cup of tea when it comes to marriage. Sustaining a marriage takes much more than mind blowing sex and sexual attraction.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by AgentGoat: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

If this question were to be asked of a regular woman. She would choose the man with the good character.

Asked of a regular man, he would surely choose the woman he's sexually attracted to.

Asked of me...I would be seriously confused. Hmmm...I would have to sit on fence if I can't find both characteristics in one person embarassed.

What is sexual attraction?

I don't always understand that; if I like a woman because she's well behaved. I ll like everything about her.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by YomiTee123(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Valid!

I would have said same , many years back when I was pretty much inexperienced with relationships.

But one of the things I've learnt over the years as I explored sexually and with relationships I got to understand what I want in a woman. Sexual attraction is key for me. I have dated good girls, damn beautiful but I killed the relationship as I just couldn't get to love them---one major reason was I was not even attracted to them.

My current babe is Bi-sexual, we have been in a toxic on and off relationship since January, but we just can't let go of each other grin grin. I am strongly sexually attracted to her and she is to me. We have mind blowing sex and do the wildest of things. We have gotten to understand each other and she's a strong headed person---though she's a sweet soul. She is not your definition of a good girl, but she loves me deeply & I do love her too. I can't even believe, we are already talking about settling down together.

guy i fear you ooo bi- sexual keh if am to put this in a lame man understanding you dating a lesbian

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
It is far easier to change a girl to ur taste dan change her character
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by philip0906(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's a different cup of tea when it comes to marriage. Sustaining a marriage takes much more than mind blowing sex and sexual attraction.
True! And it's one of the things I ask myself, why should I make a commitment to one woman to spend the rest of my life, when I will still be cheating outside, while claiming I have a "Good" wife at home? Why can't I just be single and have all the fun I want to without any commitments?

Read through the comments here and see almost every guy picking the "Good" woman, but still making plans to cheat? Just read through the comments.

I dated "good" girls but still cheated on ALL of them. During my back and forth with my current girlfriend, I wasn't attracted to any other girl. She was the only one I was attracted to. What does that tell me? It tells me that while marriage is more than sexual attraction, I can make a life time commitment with just One woman I am attracted to.

Plus you do know that the definition of a "Good' woman is subjective.

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by philip0906(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
YomiTee123:

guy i fear you ooo bi- sexual keh if am to put this in a lame man understanding you dating a lesbian
Lol...She's not lesbian. She is attracted to both men and women. I knew from the first time we met as she told me. I am totally fine and comfortable with it. Plus I have been involved in 3 somes with atleast 2 of her friends, totally her idea grin

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by KingAzari: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

I laughed out loud for the first time today.

Never saw the biggest tits part coming. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by herbegail(f): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
shey guys they select niiii nah d Bleep aspect den dey dey after....lol
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by hightempo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

This does not require much deliberations to arrive at your conclusions in making your decision. Marriage is between 2 matured individual who are mentally sound, emotionally matured and not for individuals who are just sensual because marriage comes with a lot of demands and challenges.
In choosing your life partner you must first understand that it's a life time journey and if your choice is based only on physical appearance you May be heading for a long thing.
Sensuality can not keep marriage but love and wisdom will, having a partner who is well behaved with a good character is a plus.......When you are to choose between beauty and brain.......choose brain. A woman who is physically attractive without a homely character is a nooo for me and who tells you that can't have both beauty and brain together in a personality
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Ikem11(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro assuming there is no oprion C
There must be option C.. If there is none I will create it by my self lol
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by nobaga: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Some men prefer ugly women with good character sexually.

Why?

There is this false belief that she would be fresh and tight to their size. Until they find out other men think the same and got a piece of her too. Ugly women know they are and make up for it by killing those they like with kindness.

Attractive women flirt knowing their beauty is transient.

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by seanevadry1: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.
It happens...
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

You fuqin crazy!!! grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Neonkeon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

OMG laughing hard....Damn
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I guess this is insightful.
i left a beautiful, intelligent and a hardworking lady because i'm not always sexually satisfied with her. I'll cheat in the marriage and that'd be bad. So why not pursuit everything in one cuz for sure there'd be someone with every package.

I don't joke with my sexual life.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Six11(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
I will go for the first option. The real thing is friendship.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by curryANDtyme(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Truth na say... Either of the 2 options still fit Bleep you up
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Deepthoughts: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

insightful but i disagree.
since the question is a must choice between the bigger n lesser evil,I concur with him
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Kvngyemi0407(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

And the assumption will stop
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by olumalcolm(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
with the bad character, in the short run, she will become sexually unattractive and ur dvck go just dey disappointed anytime u see her. angry
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Kbantin: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Valid!

reverse... Else regret sets in bro..
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fxwarrior: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

In cookie's voice
We are the lions we dont settle for less

$ure!

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fxwarrior: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

To be single is not a crime.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by chinkelly(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
nobaga:
Some men prefer ugly women with good character sexually.

Why?

There is this false belief that she would be fresh and tight to their size. Until they find out other men think the same and got a piece of her too. Ugly women know they are and make up for it by killing those they like with kindness.

Attractive women flirt knowing their beauty is transient.

You have a salient point.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by seanjy4konji: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
The one with good character and hairy toto,legs,tummy,asshole,hand and hair everywhere i go marry...

Na chracter koko...beauti go fade..deh watch tonto and toke makinwa in some years...

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by austano1234(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Marriage is quite different from having girlfriend. In marriage you live almost the rest of your life with him or her. Beauty will fade, love may diminish. What will remain will be character, companionship, respect and the submission. It's quite beautiful to look at the physical attraction but In the long run it goes beyond all this.

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Softhands(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
The rule is marry a woman that has sense... naturally senseless girls always cover up their ineptitude with makeups so look beyond all that and find your self a good woman... This was the rule I learnt from T.D Jakes and I can tell you I am happily and peacefully married today.
Toks2008:

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by mockingdove: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Polyandrous
2dice01:
i hate it when guys says men are polygamous in nature

So women are what

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68