Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87388 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by uzoexcel(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
neither
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by CuntMiner(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
This must be a hard question for the guys. For me, bad character is worse than sexual "unattraction".

A person with bad character is like a ticking bomb.

A person with a bad character is a recipe for disaster.

No peace of mind, no respect. And I think the primary need of a man is respect even before sex. A woman with a bad character will disrespect her husband and with time, that sexy body will become repulsive.
i love ur piece...are u married and where do u stay...do not mind my moniker
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fantazy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
What will attract a man to a bad-charactered woman in the first place
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Judybash93(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
marvelous000:
inasmuch as men are visual creature; it shouldn't substitute for prudence on this matter. because beauty and sexual attraction; is an exaggeration of physiognomy-just like a balloon is an exaggeration of dimension. Sexual appeal dissipate with progress in age. marry the most beautiful and attractive woman today, with no brain and a baggage of noisome character, and see how disillusioned and disaffected you'd become in no time. so, it is nothing short of inebriation of myopia to make sexual appeal the chief goal of choosing a partner, because you'll end up miserable with no option but to cheat when the appeal wither, because it must surely wither.

You've said it all. Moreover, we'll grow old and ugly at a point

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Judybash93(m): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fantazy:

Yansh grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by CosmicJames(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

I concur 200% but I have seen these things play out in reality. Guys will say behaviour over attraction but when faced with the situation they usually go for attraction.
For me, if she's not beautiful, I can't marry her.
If she's with bad character, I can't marry her.

But there are women with both beauty and good character. They (Good character and beauty) are the ones for me

I will rather stay unmarried.
I definitely won't settle for less. Never!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
sexual attractive my ass! will that stop a man from cheating anyways.

Well this is a lie, attraction doesn't work that way, attraction is more than just sex you know.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by CosmicJames(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
Judybash93:

Yansh grin
Yes, yansh. But just for banging.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by shineeye1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

What a dumb question! You want to contemplate marrying for beauty alone? Waiting for your stories that touch!
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

Nah, sometimes it has something to do with insecurities, your need , issues etc. Other times it's just how your brain is wired.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:
This is stupid,we have more important things to worry about.

The thread makes sense but It ought to come up latter at night.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Galaticos444: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodmorning40:
You will hate her, hate her puussssy, hate your joystick for ever finding pleasure in a bad characterd woman's pusssy
And u will never be sexxuually attracted to her anymore
no be lie
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by baganas: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
i hate it when guys says men are polygamous in nature

So women are what
Monogamous
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by sparko1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
sexual attractive my ass! will that stop a man from cheating anyways.

This is the main cause of infidelity!, if you are not sexually attracted to a woman forget it, its will only diminish! no amount of good character can get that, trust me!

YOU KNOW THAT SAYING, "IF A WOMAN IS WELL FEED, WELL FU*CKED, SHE CAN BE ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT HER TO BE"

In my opinion, a lady you are sexually attracted to, is the number one prerequisite! Yeah!, character is something that changes with maturity, most times opposite poles attracts. Like for example, I hate ladies that like small talk, but considering my personal disposition, if I marry a conservative person, my house might just become a grave yard. My point is character/behaviors are just how we view the world its can change. (Remember oh! there is a difference between character and bad habit oh!, smoking, drinking, clubbing all night, gambling, dirtiness, fighting all this are not character oh, they are bad habit! There is no substitute, the fact that bad appears in front is a maker that is is bad!)

Keep this in mind, 90% of the activity in marriage is about SEX, oh! yeah, you heard me, SEX! over 70% of breakup are sex related, over 95% of sexually related breakup is about infidelity! So yeah the sex must be good!
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by UrVillagePpl: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
as for me i go for A...
imagine bb9ja Tacha and Jackye...
tacha is so beautiful, have got nice shape but her character isnt really cool...
meanwhile jackye isnt that beautiful(may be just an average beauty) but shes realllllllly smart

Now thats my kind of girl,.
i love smart girls Naturally cool cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

I would pick crazy sexy, cause if you understand a person, their strength, their weakness then you can navigate it, the key is acceptance, acceptance is power instead of expectations.
If I don't expect you to cook, cause you don't genuinely know how to cook good food, no harm is committed.
You are a lady, a woman doesn't mean you must know how to cook, after all there are men who cook better than ladies.

Thing is no matter how good charactered a lady is, as far as two people are coming together, there has to be compromise and adjusts. So it's really not about good or bad character, most times it's about who is submissive and who wants to dominate, naturally a man wants a submissive wife, and women are expected to be submissive.

There is no bypass for marrying someone you are not attracted too, except cheating outside. When attraction is zero, it is zero.

A temperament change is very possible, no matter how bad but attraction ain't like that.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by obinna58(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodmorning40:
You will hate her, hate her puussssy, hate your joystick for ever finding pleasure in a bad characterd woman's pusssy
And u will never be sexxuually attracted to her anymore
Someone knows better
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Bbbwings: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.
Which of them has the biggest tits?

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by sparko1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fantazy:

Character is different from bad habit, some character are not necessarily bad, like for example, being overtly friendly is a character, and trust me, most women have it, some don't. Now if you as a man hate that character, that doesn't mean its bad.

Nagging is another that is a habit but can become a character as well with time! Complaining is a character as well (some women love to complain, the can complain you to death!), another is getting unnecessarily involved in other people business.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by smartoliver(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Florblu:
How can you not be attracted to my good behavior?

Moreover, with money and good management all women are beautiful

That one na lie. If you had the eyes of a man, you'll know that there's seriously no hope for some women
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by smartoliver(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bbbwings:

Nice question. Which kind yeye story be dat
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by naijajobx: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
None
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by kingsleyebuka55(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Can you even have an herection for a lady you are not sexually attracted to?
nice question....mine is simply NO...
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by cuteralph101(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Newguyhere:

you like your gf cause 'she has money' undecided are you a man at all? You should be ashamed of yourself!! undecided
i didnt say i dnt love her. Theres always a thin line looking back. Like op said if u not sexually attracted to someone better let them no. Mine isnt dt way. Its not necessarily the money. I love her like dt being confused is she older than me. Sorry if i didnt say dt earlier
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by BIXYBABE: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.
u are right
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by NosaHenry(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Do you know what is called bad character. It is the worst thing a woman can bring to a man's home. A woman you will eventually hate, is not a woman you will be sexually attracted to for a long time.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by adeiza4u(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

In cookie's voice
We are the lions we dont settle for less
I like your last sentence, life will be so productive if that attitude is applied to every aspect of life.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by tsavkeghps(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
None
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by JoffreyBeroth(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bbbwings:

The one that was given $5000 cool
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
chalantmike:

I would pick crazy sexy, cause if you understand a person, their strength, their weakness then you can navigate it, the key is acceptance, acceptance is power instead of expectations.
If I don't expect you to cook, cause you don't genuinely know how to cook good food, no harm is committed.
You are a lady, a woman doesn't mean you must know how to cook, after all there are men who cook better than ladies.

Thing is no matter how good charactered a lady is, as far as two people are coming together, there has to be compromise and adjusts. So it's really not about good or bad character, most times it's about who is submissive and who wants to dominate, naturally a man wants a submissive wife, and women are expected to be submissive.

There is no bypass for marrying someone you are not attracted too, except cheating outside. When attraction is zero, it is zero.

A temperament change is very possible, no matter how bad but attraction ain't like that.

Nice one..take this cool down.

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Coldfeets: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Whick kind of useless question is this? undecided
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2016easy2017: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
all of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.